Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

On 9/14/2019 at 11:29 PM, mamadrama said:

I went back and watched all of Darcey and The Meester's episodes again. Now that we've seen her with Tom, I feel like Jesse DID have her number and was right about a lot of things, but he's still one of the biggest assholes I've ever seen on "reality TV" so I can't justifiably give him any credit.

I agree 100%.  If definitely doesn't make him likable, but I believe his version is closer to reality than Darcey.  Darcey doesn't live on the same continent as reality. 

16 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

The Darcey twins had really thin, stringy hair. Now look at them - they have matching wigs!

darcey-silva-twin-sister-stacey-silva.jpg

darceys-twin-sister-stacey-on-90-day-fiance.jpg

More like horse hair.  Sorry to any horses that might be offended.

• LOL 7
18 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

And I have to ask if their hair is supposed to look so, um, let's see, fake, yes is it supposed to look so fake?  

What about the lips, the cheeks, eyes, nose ... boobs? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

Lol. Very true.  I don't get any of it honestly,  but the polyester hair baffles me more at this moment. 

I agree, I couldn’t tolerate that mess swirling around. I can only imagine the hair all over their home, furniture, floors, clothing, towels and IN THE FOOD!!!!

• Love 2
On 9/16/2019 at 10:11 PM, mamadrama said:

It reminds me of the quote in CLUELESS. "I do not wear polyester hair!"

Clueless is a forever favorite movie! So are the Darcey twins brunettes? Stacy looks slightly ahead in her "procedures" in this picture. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Darcy, Darcy, Darcy.....let's have a chat.  You cry more than ANYONE I know.  Every! Little! Thing! sets you off.  Take out the hair pieces, ditch the pleather/leather pants, fillers, botox, etc, and get to therapy.  You need it, now.  Stop with the "twin thing" with your sister, you have an agenda to top her at every chance, let it go.

You are draining.  You are dull.  You are not interesting.  Sorry not sorry but that is the truth.

And now it’s Stacey’s fault she didn’t get engsged. 

• Love 12
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

And now it’s Stacey’s fault she didn’t get engsged. 

I did think it was sort of a dick move for Tom to say “if you kept being who I thought you were I would have proposed but since I see here who you really are, forget it.” Honestly why talk about getting engaged at all knowing that’s all Darcey really wants. It seemed needlessly unkind...

• Love 8
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I thought it was hilarious and cruel at the same time when Tom said he "might" have proposed IF they had gone to romantic Gran Canaria as originally planned. 

Do we think he was just playing games with her mind?  (Or is that the most obvious question ever posed?)  I mean.....why tell her?  To play with her head, right?  To grind the glass into her hand after she fowled up the trip by one-upping her twin.  No one wants that drama.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I thought it was hilarious and cruel at the same time when Tom said he "might" have proposed IF they had gone to romantic Gran Canaria as originally planned. 

Agreed. And no fucking way was he ever going to propose to her anywhere in the world because she would have been a complete pain in the ass, stage 10 clinger if they'd gone on the original vacation and totally gross him out.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, politichick said:

Agreed. And no fucking way was he ever going to propose to her anywhere in the world because she would have been a complete pain in the ass, stage 10 clinger if they'd gone on the original vacation and totally gross him out.

I do not even want to imaging Darcey's idea of sexy beachwear...

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
On 8/19/2019 at 7:59 PM, deedee2 said:

I know what you mean. He does look like someone and I can't put my finger on it either. Best I can come up with is a hybrid of Colin Firth and James Fleet ("Tom" from Four Weddings and a Funeral).

Kinda looks like Tom Hollander from the 2nd Pirates Of The Caribbean 

3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I did think it was sort of a dick move for Tom to say “if you kept being who I thought you were I would have proposed but since I see here who you really are, forget it.” Honestly why talk about getting engaged at all knowing that’s all Darcey really wants. It seemed needlessly unkind...

Dick move? I guess so. But Darcy  doesn’t take subtle hints and Tom has given her several of them.  She blithely dismisses them with her little laugh and continues to prattle on about all things romantic and leading to a proposal. She was irritating and just didnt   give a fuck about Tom’s annoyance, while she rummaged thru her bags for shoes so she could compete with Stacey. And Stacey knew damn well it was incredibly rude to leave them sitting in that restaurant. I think she also knew Darcey would be 3 sheets to the wind and ready to pick  a fight when they got there.  

I’ve got no sympathy for her  after watching her in action. She needs to be hit by a two by four comment like the one delivered by Tom. The relationship between her and her sister is so dysfunctional! They need to get a lot of distance between them. I actually thought Darcy might start swinging  at Stacey. They are toxic to each other. 

Just the idea of having to spend any time with the two of them should be enough to keep any man from even considering a relationship with either. SICK, SICK, SICK. 

21 minutes ago, Lucky Santangelo said:

Kinda looks like Tom Hollander from the 2nd Pirates Of The Caribbean 

His hair is like Johnny Galecki when he was on Roseanne. (The front of it mostly.)

• Love 18

She needs to be hit by a two by four comment like the one delivered by Tom.

He really shouldn't mention anything related to engagement or marriage at all if he wants her to get the point. Now what she heard is that he once thought he would propose (on the romantic vacation) but now he's not -which she will interpret to mean that if she could get him to think about proposing once, she can get him back there again. 

• Love 7

She’s like Scarlett O’Hara at the end of the movie “Somehow I’ll get him back!!!!”

I do wish Tom  would  call her out on her revisionist history and remind her that she was chasing Jesse, banging him and trying to wrangle an engagement ring for most of the time Tom was  corresponding with her and listening to that drama unfold over the last couple years. She might have shared a few titty pics with him but I doubt any normal person would consider it anything close to a courtship. 

• Love 7

Tom's either trolling Darcey or they're trolling us, and due to the number of times she's been in tears, my money is on her not being in on it.

I enjoy him as entertainmrnt fodder, but as a man I think he's a prick. FWIW, my British (and fairly upperclass) husband loves "flea markets" more than me, and though he grew up vacationing on the Greek Islands and spending summers at their vacation house on the Costa del Sol, he's never once looked down his nose at Eastern European destinations. Acting like you're too good for off-touristy destinations is not a sign of high class-it's a sign of douchebaggery. We get it, Tom, Albania is not your idea of a sexy place to get laid. Considering you basically catfished a woman who's starting to look like she's had appointments with Jim Henson and not the plastic surgeon and that you look repulsed by the idea of touching her, it's not like you two are channeling the great icons of the silver screen and giving up the Monte Carlo social season for the Daytona 500 to begin with...

• LOL 4
  • Love 17
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Tom's either trolling Darcey or they're trolling us, and due to the number of times she's been in tears, my money is on her not being in on it.

I enjoy him as entertainmrnt fodder, but as a man I think he's a prick. FWIW, my British (and fairly upperclass) husband loves "flea markets" more than me, and though he grew up vacationing on the Greek Islands and spending summers at their vacation house on the Costa del Sol, he's never once looked down his nose at Eastern European destinations. Acting like you're too good for off-touristy destinations is not a sign of high class-it's a sign of douchebaggery. We get it, Tom, Albania is not your idea of a sexy place to get laid. Considering you basically catfished a woman who's starting to look like she's had appointments with Jim Henson and not the plastic surgeon and that you look repulsed by the idea of touching her, it's not like you two are channeling the great icons of the silver screen and giving up the Monte Carlo social season for the Daytona 500 to begin with...

If Darcy was even remotely likable I’d agree, but it’s just so satisfying to see her unable to get the conversation back on track, which to her is talk about engagement and weddings. I don’t think she’s enjoying Albania anymore than Tom. It’s not her thing either. She ran right to the jewelry and probably started babbling about what she would like as an engagement ring. And Tom isn’t her cup of tea either, but her desperation for an engagement ring is her ultimate goal. She really doesn’t care who supplies it as long as they’re “foreign”

if she could find herself an Albanian guy over there to hook up with, she’d drop Tom like a hot coal. 

It will be interesting to see if Stacey’s relationship suffers because Florian gets a look at the twin dynamic. I saw him exchange a few looks with Tom that made me think he’s never seen sweet Stacey in bitch mode. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

If Darcy was even remotely likable I’d agree, but it’s just so satisfying to see her unable to get the conversation back on track, which to her is talk about engagement and weddings. I don’t think she’s enjoying Albania anymore than Tom. It’s not her thing either. She ran right to the jewelry and probably started babbling about what she would like as an engagement ring. And Tom isn’t her cup of tea either, but her desperation for an engagement ring is her ultimate goal. She really doesn’t care who supplies it as long as they’re “foreign”

if she could find herself an Albanian guy over there to hook up with, she’d drop Tom like a hot coal. 

It will be interesting to see if Stacey’s relationship suffers because Florian gets a look at the twin dynamic. I saw him exchange a few looks with Tom that made me think he’s never seen sweet Stacey in bitch mode. 

Oh yeah, on the entertainment factor I can't get enough of it.

• LOL 1
On 9/23/2019 at 2:31 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Do we think he was just playing games with her mind?  (Or is that the most obvious question ever posed?)  I mean.....why tell her?  To play with her head, right?  To grind the glass into her hand after she fowled up the trip by one-upping her twin.  No one wants that drama.

I think he felt she owed him big after dragging him to Albania.  It was cruel and unnecessary, but that's why it was punishment.

• Love 5
On 9/23/2019 at 10:51 PM, mamadrama said:

This is exactly why I know he is a phoney. I was born in Birmingham, Uk before the family immigrated to Australia when I was 12. His snobbery and his sisters obvious Birmingham accent leads me to believe he is anything but the British upper class. They simply do not advertise it so crassly

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

This is exactly why I know he is a phoney. I was born in Birmingham, Uk before the family immigrated to Australia when I was 12. His snobbery and his sisters obvious Birmingham accent leads me to believe he is anything but the British upper class. They simply do not advertise it so crassly

Darcy is as big a phoney as Tom is. What makes me laugh is that she can’t see him for the phoney he is. When he asked her what she knew about Albania, she drew a blank and then says “I don’t know,  (shrug). It’s vaguely Mediterranean’?” She has no interest in learning anything about any place except, romantic places to propose, churches to get married in, romantic sexy places to honeymoon. Stacey got engaged 2 weeks into her first trip to Albania... so Darcy  needs to get there and maneuver Tom into a proposal. 

I don’t think Tom started out to play with Darcy’s emotions. I don’t think he realized just how much of a mess she is. Her problem is that she’s so fixated on the engagement that she can’t put on the brakes and slow her roll. If Tom isn’t thinking proposal, she’s frantic to figure out how to make him. And the twin dynamic makes it worse. Until she and Stacey sort that out neither is going to be happy. And get her drinking under control. 

My lack of sympathy comes from her total disregard of his feelings and preferences. She just bulldozes him into what she wants. 

She posted a crazy video of herself on IG. Looks like she wants to be voted onto Maxem’s hot 100. 

• Love 8

I don't feel sorry for Darcy one bit.  Tom's horrid but it's not like she hasn't pushed and pushed and pushed him- to go visit him probably, for sex when she got there, and constantly for a proposal.  His mean proposal dangle and snatch was fitting.  Darcy should figure out that prowling the internet and world for a man to propose to you when he barely knows you is stupid and pathetic and makes her a huge fool.  And no one likes you when you are a trashy hoe drunk.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

Tom might not be a catch but neither is Darcey. She is so obsessed with engagement and marriage. She doesn't seem to have anything else to say. I think Tom thought he would at least have a fun time but I think at this point he is over it. I know I would be, in a way, I kind of am! 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

Could you post the picture? I don't want to give her any more followers! 

It's not her instagram but I'll see if I can figure out how to post it.... Or a link maybe.. its a little video

okay hope this works

https://www.instagram.com/p/B23CqDIHTcN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I was worried one of her boobs was gonna pop out as she stood there posing and making duck faces lol

Edited by Joan of Argh
added link
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

It's not her instagram but I'll see if I can figure out how to post it.... Or a link maybe.. its a little video

okay hope this works

I was worried one of her boobs was gonna pop out as she stood there posing and making duck faces lol

Wow, that was a big one, how didn't she know it was there?!??  Perils of instaposes man. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

okay hope this works

Good Lord, this borders on sad/pathetic and absolutely hilarious! She really thinks she looks sexy and she looks like a complete moron. Again, I must say HER POOR KIDS! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I watched the episode airing next Sunday and Darcy is a dumpster fire.  They all went out for drinks and dinner, and course Darcy was running late as she had to put bronzer on her legs.  But the kicker was:

Spoiler

Stacey and Florian kept making out, saying, "I love you babe!"  "No, I LOVE YOU!" and Darcy was super agitated by this behavior as I am sure Darcy told Stacey that Tom has not popped the "L"word yet.  Then, and this really bugged me:  Stacy has the gall to accuse Darcy getting engaged too soon!  "Three weeks?  You were engaged after THREE WEEKS?" Girl, you were pushing for a ring the DAY YOU MET TOM.  And don't give me this "We knew each other for four years - no, no you did not.

I am putting this is spoiler tags as the episode has not aired but let's face it - none of the above comes as a surprise, no?

I also think those two ladies are fraternal twins so they can shut it with the "Twinning" junk.

Frankly, after the behavior in the bar I am not surprised booked it home from Albania and blocked Darcy out of his life.  Forever.

• Love 16

I saw that clip and honestly I think Florian is too good for Stacy after that.  Stacy was all about annoying Darcy and pushing her, and I think he slightly understood the situation and showed a little bit of care /kindness towards her and was trying to de-escalate the situation and bring it back to superficial stupid drunkness.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

Can you blame him if he did?

@libgirl2. I am kinda shocked he has not done this this sooner.  That whole scene was more uncomfortable, to me, than Ben and Akini's family.  Stacy was pushing her, she was enjoying pushing her buttons and making out with Florian.  Stacy thought (I am speculating) that Tom would defend her but nope:  "Why are talking to your sister like that?"  I think most men are too good for these two.  Darcy, you coulda been in Gran Canaria, alone with Tom.   But no, you CHOSE to one up (or try to one up) you equally plastic sister and look where it got you!  Hulu would not show the entire clip, so the ending (that was in the promo) where Darcy is slurring, saying "I deserve love" was not shown, and I am kinda glad.  Did not need that right now!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, druzy said:

image.png.d51113458c22c5e23f881edcae5a4e62.png

This sums up Darcy in a nutshell. She’s filled with jealousy towards anyone who has what she doesn’t have. 

She has one disastrous relationship after another. She learns nothing from the end of each. She has no insight as to how her behavior, the excessive drinking, the crying, the constant references to engagement and marriage, the need for reassurance as to her attractiveness and desirability. Her toxic attachment to her sister. Her disregard for her partner’s comfort and preferences on activities and entertainment. 

She’s an emotional and psychological mess.

Bur I loved watching Tom fuck with her mind. It was epic. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
On 9/26/2019 at 6:01 PM, Joan of Argh said:

okay hope this works

WTH!!!

50d.png

Edited by lu1535
Trying to figure out how to post a gif then went with meme
  • LOL 3
10 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Darcy really does need to cut out the alcohol. No one likes to be near a sloppy, emotional drunk. Jesse must be howling with laughter. I feel sorry for Darcy’s daughters. What an embarrassment for a mother.

Like another poster said, it is the kids who suffer.  To see your mom with her boobs giving new meaning to popping and locking, stomping her feet saying "That is not FAIR!" like a petulant teen and top it off with being sloppy drunk - yikes.  She may be 44 but acts 14 with her never ending bride, groom, ring, wedding, engagement crap.  She was what, 6 or 7 when Charles and Diana wed?  She probably has that, and every other royal wedding on VHS playing over and over.  Diana's wedding in 1981 probably set the tone for all this!!!  And you ain't no Lady Diana, sister!!!  

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
18 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Darcy really does need to cut out the alcohol. No one likes to be near a sloppy, emotional drunk. Jesse must be howling with laughter. I feel sorry for Darcy’s daughters. What an embarrassment for a mother.

So much this.  I don't drink, so I tend to be the Florence Nightingale designated driver.  Most times my friends are fine when they drink and kinda fun even when they have had too many.  

But Ive also had friends who are super sloppy, emotional, throwing up in the bathroom, crying, offering to go home with just about ANY man drunks. 

I avoid those people because it really is like babysitting.  It's amusing to watch for about 10 minutes but there is no channel changing.  I also have to make sure all their vomit it out, because I wish a bitch would try to drunken vomit in my car.  

Everytime I've watched Darcy get boozy it doesn't even look like fun for her.  What is she getting out of any of this?  She ends up angry or having weird boozy conversations with her "friends"

I'm not suggesting she completely abstain, I just don't know what's in it for her?

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 10