Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

Looks like Toms sister Emma is getting pissed... lol

She posted a video of Darcy "cheating" with another guy from the UK named Michael while she was "dating" Tom  😊

I think it looks more like Stacey but what do i know... Emma says it's Darcey.

JOHNNYYATES.png

10 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Looks like Toms sister Emma is getting pissed... lol

She posted a video of Darcy "cheating" with another guy from the UK named Michael while she was "dating" Tom  😊

I think it looks more like Stacey but what do i know... Emma says it's Darcey.

JOHNNYYATES.png

Are these adults? I feel like they are all in high school.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 10/31/2019 at 7:19 PM, magemaud said:

Thanks so much! I've always wondered how to do that. My first effort has produced this couple of "veterans" from the promos of the new season. It almost looks like Darcey just shortened her Tell All Dress. Wow, don't her shoes look torturous?: image.png.481905c6b29f28774ac4f29195959565.png

To save my life I don't know why Darcy and Tim don't hook up. Neither one wants a real relationship, just the appearance of one. 

And I don't think that Darcy wants to actually get married. She wants to be engaged, sure. To flash her ring and talk about "her man". But to be in a relationship requires effort. The only person Darcy loves is Darcy. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And I don't think that Darcy wants to actually get married. She wants to be engaged, sure. To flash her ring and talk about "her man". But to be in a relationship requires effort. The only person Darcy loves is Darcy. 

People seem to forget she has already walked down the aisle with someone who was once "her man" and was even married long enough to have two children. 

• Love 3

She was married, and divorced. Now, as I see it, she is desperate to not be seen as a failure, and to be seen as someone who is still desirable. So she chases these "relationships", and talks about her man. Does she want to be a wife? I don't think so. Look at Stacy--she's been engaged for three years! 

• Love 11
49 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I watched a minute and a half.  Then I got so embarrassed on behalf of Darcy's daughters that I had to shut it down.

Just when you think someone can't be more pathetic than what you've seen . . . BAM.

I have to admit, I couldn't watch the whole thing either. Not pretty.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Teri313 said:

What the hell??? This is so trashy. And Darcy got new teeth. 

LOL, I made it seventeen seconds in. 

Darcy is looking more and more cartoonish ....and not in the Jessica rabbit way she is hoping. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

LOL, I made it seventeen seconds in. 

Darcy is looking more and more cartoonish ....and not in the Jessica rabbit way she is hoping. 

The teeth definitely look cartoonish. Like it's not a bunch of separate teeth, but just one big tooth. Now I'm freaking myself out. Ewww.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 10/31/2019 at 1:29 PM, MajorNelson said:

Instructions for Windows: for a screenshot, with just one monitor, just hit PrtScn and then go to some program (word, paint etc) and paste the image and save it.  That would show us your task bar which might show more than you want to show people.  To be more limited, in Windows 7/8/10, use the Snipping Tool (just search it) hit New and select what you want.  Then save or paste it.

Hahahaha!  I didn't even think about that!  Now everyone can see my reality show addiction, lol!

• LOL 2

Darcey's veneers remind me of a story I heard years ago. A woman was getting false teeth and begged her dentist to make them dazzling white. The dentist argued that they wouldn't look natural but she insisted. Finally he said he'd give her the white teeth she wanted only if she agreed never to tell anyone the dentist's name. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Hard to admit for me but I think Jesse was right about Darcey: she seems to have a bad drink, is emotionally a wreckage and a stalker. 

Darcey as a stalker; During the last 'tell all' I noticed that Tom as well as Jesse mentioned this behaviour: she is non stop calling them etc.

For the rest, Jesse still remains a narcissistic ass who thinks it is all about him and thinking that we all were waiting for him to show up on 90 days to tell what he is doing now.... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
38 minutes ago, DutchbutnoJesse said:

Hard to admit for me but I think Jesse was right about Darcey: she seems to have a bad drink, is emotionally a wreckage and a stalker. 

Darcey as a stalker; During the last 'tell all' I noticed that Tom as well as Jesse mentioned this behaviour: she is non stop calling them etc.

For the rest, Jesse still remains a narcissistic ass who thinks it is all about him and thinking that we all were waiting for him to show up on 90 days to tell what he is doing now.... 

Oh, I 100% believe that she "gets drunk" and calls nonstop.  I think that "having a little too much to drink" is often a convenient excuse for her behavior.  

Its hard though because you can't have it both ways.  Darcy wants to blame her behavior on being drunk, but then wants to argue that she doesn't have even a slight drinking problem. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Florian just confirmed to a blogger that Stacey is pregnant.  😬

Oh no!  Twin for tat!  Darcy is going to have to get pregnant now too!

Does this mean that Florian is going to marry Stacy, or will this never-ending engagement continue?

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

There are two slides to this gram, but I'm only posting it here because of the caption. Darcey and Tom have allegedly filmed another season where they break up. 

In the comments, the Instagrammer says the money was sent to him to join her and Stacey in Turkey to have work done to her teeth. She also says that he gave her a lot of information that cannot be verified and she doesn't find him credible. I think she was saying that he gave her the information before Stacey and Darcey posted they were going to Turkey, and even though they have not said why, she considered it credible enough to post. 

8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

so she's on her way to Turkey to get a super smile at the sevilesmilestudio

darcey.png

I'll never understand why Darcy hires a photographer, a makeup artist and a hairdresser.....but never a personal shopper or a stylist. 

Isn't she a fashion designer?  She should think about designing a line of dresses for short women.....all this money and she doesn't even wear her own brand.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Yep, Turkey is the first place I think of when considering dental work!  Certainly not in NYC, LA, Dallas ,Houston, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Lufkin, Texas......

Edited by goofygirl
can I type???
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Darcey posted then deleted this photo of her new love. Since she supposedly breaks up with Tom on the next season, I figure this guy will be on it so this is the right forum. At least until Drogo makes a Darcey plus You Never Loved Me! catchall for her love life.

• Love 1

And the plot thickens...or burns...or boils over...what the hell is the correct phrase for this bullshit? The man in the photo is the same man who released nude videos to this instagrammer and tried to get her to "ruin Darcey." The instagrammer notified Darcey but her messages are unread. Now, the question is if Darcey is in on the drama trying to get a Kardashian response or this guy is just a horrible liar. My vote is both.

He's given interviews to Auntie on YouTube and FraudedbyTLC said she'll cover it in a future podcast. I will not listen to either, so if someone else does, let us know if it's worth listening to. The show needs to cut Darcey off. She needs treatment not filmed making fake drama. I think she believes she convinces these men that they are in love with her when they are playing the part she hired them to play.

I guess Jon's post above is based on a Jesse/Tom meeting. Gah, make them go away already. Thanks a lot Darcey. We have new famewhores to roast, but they are too dull, so I guess I shouldn't bitch about these losers being all cockroach-like.

• LOL 1
On 11/25/2019 at 6:21 PM, Christina said:

I guess Jon's post above is based on a Jesse/Tom meeting. Gah, make them go away already. Thanks a lot Darcey. We have new famewhores to roast, but they are too dull, so I guess I shouldn't bitch about these losers being all cockroach-like.

There isn't any coffee in that cup, there are no water in those glasses and there is no food on those plates.  

Did they meet up in an empty restaurant for a photo op?

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

There isn't any coffee in that cup, there are no water in those glasses and there is no food on those plates.  

Did they meet up in an empty restaurant for a photo op?

Yes and no. They met up for a photo op, and are also too cheap to order anything.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1