Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

On 12/31/2019 at 10:04 AM, Mu Shu said:

Oh please don’t let this new season be about Tom . He’s so boring. What we need is Darcey with a new guy. If she’s only on one episode I will have a tantrum. 

Me too. Hers was the only clip show( "Her Continuing Journey") I watched in it's entirety, so I'm just gonna claim my fandom.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Me too. Hers was the only clip show( "Her Continuing Journey") I watched in it's entirety, so I'm just gonna claim my fandom.

I’d like to see a show created around her. The first time I saw her, she was prancing around An airport in five inch heels, pushing a bunch of luggage as tall as she is. Cheerfully. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

last week Tom was bragging that he is hosting or MC'ing this event... and now i see that Darcey and gang will be there.

I cant imagine Tom as the host because even during his little meet and greets he seems so fake and kind of unsure of himself.. stumbling and trying to make jokes and be funny but looking nervous.

rsz_screenshot_458.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

last week Tom was bragging that he is hosting or MC'ing this event... and now i see that Darcey and gang will be there.

I cant imagine Tom as the host because even during his little meet and greets he seems so fake and kind of unsure of himself.. stumbling and trying to make jokes and be funny but looking nervous.

rsz_screenshot_458.jpg

Honestly, this poster is so busy that I can't even tell what the event is and what's going on...

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

JMO but that looks like a womens coat

rsz_screenshot_442.jpg

Blue steel!

8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

rsz_screenshot_458.jpg

Darcy - Stop trying to make @HOUSEOFELEVEN happen!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

yikes...  looks like a DORK!

DORK.jpg

Is he flashing gang signs? A member of the Nottingham Natties?

I hope he takes some of that money he’s using to become the six thousand dollar man and gets a lip lift. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Is he flashing gang signs? A member of the Nottingham Natties?

I hope he takes some of that money he’s using to become the six thousand dollar man and gets a lip lift. 

He looks ridiculous! Lol, I find Tom reasonably attractive but I'm gonna need him to act like a grown man.  He needs to just lean in to "British gentleman" and run away from "American teenager".

Edited by blubld43
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, blubld43 said:

He looks ridiculous! Lol, I find Tom reasonably attractive but I'm gonna need him to act like a grown man.  He needs to just lean in to "British gentleman" and run away from "American teenager".

I agree, as British Gentleman, he's not bad. As American Teenager, he looks like a fool. 

• Love 10
13 hours ago, blubld43 said:

THIS!  

I was enjoying him as the English gent but this new rapper, gangsta BS that he's trying to channel is just dumb and looks stupid as hell.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spell
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, AZChristian said:

But he's taking a picture in a mirror.  

I just put on one of my coats and my buttons are on the same side as Tom's and I'm a woman.

I think Rt66vintage is correct...  he's wearing a womans coat.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 1/11/2020 at 7:35 AM, AZChristian said:

But he's taking a picture in a mirror.  

Yeah, I considered that, and I didn't do the scientific research like @Joan of Argh. But further experimenting might be needed by standing in front of a mirror wearing a woman's coat, take a picture and then post it on SM.

Now, would it make a difference if someone else took the picture? It's so confusing. But he's a poser so I'm sticking to my original diagnosis. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I just put on one of my coats and my buttons are on the same side as Tom's and I'm a woman.

I think Rt66vintage is correct...  he's wearing a womans coat.

It looked like that to me at first glance, maybe he found it in the bathroom after Darcey changed outfits, lol. But yeah, it does seem like a womans coat.

• LOL 4

In this snipped picture from a prior page, Tom wears his watch on his left wrist.  In the raincoat picture above, it is on the right side, which means - because he's taking the picture in a mirror - everything in the picture is reversed.

Including the buttons on his menswear coat.

Capture3.JPG

Edited by AZChristian
Forgot to add picture referenced in my post.
  • Useful 4
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

In this snipped picture from a prior page, Tom wears his watch on his left wrist.  In the raincoat picture above, it is on the right side, which means - because he's taking the picture in a mirror - everything in the picture is reversed.

Including the buttons on his menswear coat.

Capture3.JPG

jeez it's so confusing....  I'm too old for this!   👍😂

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

jeez it's so confusing....  I'm too old for this!   👍😂

Confession:  I got dinged somewhere online for reverse buttons, not realizing it was a mirror pic.  That's how I got so smart.  LOL.  And I'm old, too.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

okay the latest word online from John Yates and other bloggers is that Tom is dating Kate Gosselin from Kate Plus 8

Apparently that's why he deleted the pic of them cuddling from his acct.... she didnt want it out there.

John Yates asked him about it but he just deflected and wouldn't give a straight answer.

Who knows if it's serious, time will tell ....but... how do you go from Darcey Silva to Kate Gosseline???  😫

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spelling
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

okay the latest word online from John Yates and other bloggers is that Tom is dating Kate Gosselin from Kate Plus 8

Apparently that's why he deleted the pic of them cuddling from his acct.... she didnt want it out there.

John Yates asked him about it but he just deflected and wouldn't give a straight answer.

Who knows if it's serious, time will tell ....but... how do you go from Darcey Silva to Kate Gosseline???  😫

Doesn't say much for Tom's choices in women, unless he likes being p***y-whipped.

Tried to find info on Tom/Khate, but found - JOYFULLY - this potential news instead.

• Love 4
On 1/14/2020 at 12:27 AM, Joan of Argh said:

Just get on board the FameHo Express and take it to the end of the line....

The thirst is strong with this one.  

Wait until he sees how she dances.

Oh, wait,  Kate's show was cancelled?  He's gone.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 1/13/2020 at 11:27 PM, Joan of Argh said:

I think I would rather take Darcey! 

16 hours ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

That is indeed joyful news and a long time coming. 

Oh that is real good news! 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

His new girlfriend isn't Kate Gosselin, someone said there was a resemblance and it spiraled from there.

that's good to know...

I was starting to question his sanity... first Darcey then Kate... yikes! 😵

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Irony: Tom and Jesse commenting on Darcy being "fake" when they're two of the biggest posers associated with the show. Tom literally stole Insta pictures from other accounts and Jesse's pretending to be a bigtime TED talker and jetsetter (neither of which he'd be able to do at ALL without Darcy). 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Irony: Tom and Jesse commenting on Darcy being "fake" when they're two of the biggest posers associated with the show. Tom literally stole Insta pictures from other accounts and Jesse's pretending to be a bigtime TED talker and jetsetter (neither of which he'd be able to do at ALL without Darcy). 

This!  Tom and Jesse are so label conscious.... Just as much as Darcey if not more.

Tom must post 10 - 20 pics a day of every designer label he's shopping for or wearing, fancy watches, dining out and trying so hard to look like jet setters.

I really thought Tom showed some promise and was going to be a sensible adult but so far he really isn't any better than the others. 🙄

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spelling
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

This!  Tom and Jesse are so label conscious.... Just as much as Darcey if not more.

Tom must post 10 - 20 pics a day of every designer label he's shopping for or wearing, fancy watches, dining out and trying so hard to look like jet setters.

I really thought Tom showed some promise and was going to be a sensible adult but so far he really isn't any better than the others. 🙄

I think he was always a fame whore and after Jesse left the picture he saw an opportunity to hang onto Darcy's coattails and ride his way into the show. He already had a blueprint to follow, thanks for her other seasons. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

LOL, she is absolutely headed in the right direction.  It's not perfect, but I'm really happy to see that she has taken everyone's advice and stopped with the mermaid hair.  

Yeah, I like it too. Darcey and I are built similarly-we're both short and are hippy and breasty. It can be difficult to find clothes that don't make us look dumpy and frumpy.With that said, there ARE great clothes out there that lengthen us out and look good on us.I wish she'd dress better and start wearing crap that actually fits. This hair is a good start. The length already makes her look younger. 

• Love 6

I'm looking forward to her new season. Prepared with lots of wine, tissues, and steak cut on the bias.

Her hair is better, now if she would vary up the color with some lowlights, it would be very attractive on her.  I saw a photo of her wearing some ridiculous shoes: at least 5 inches tall, tiny, needle heels. If she drinks in those things, she's going down.

• LOL 11
On 1/24/2020 at 3:27 AM, RealReality said:

It's too small and makes him look like he has a voluptuous set of knockers.  

But, he is on the right track!

The cut of the jacket is more feminine if you ask me. Makes his hips pop. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 1/23/2020 at 10:12 PM, Joan of Argh said:

maybe it's just me but the vest and jacket look too small

rsz_screenshot_597.jpg

This vest-jacket cannot be current, is it? It looks like it's from the 70s. And, I agree, it's too small and ill-fitting. His 15 minutes are up, just wish he would acknowledge it himself. 

• Love 6