Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

On 12/3/2019 at 8:45 PM, Mu Shu said:

TLC needs to get on it and make Darcey the star of 90Day Fiancé-The Bachelorette. They get 10-15 guys from various countries, and Darcey has 90 days to try to ensnare one of them. 

The men who survive the daily angel perfume bombing get a fantasy suite date.  

It could be a cross between hunger games and bachelor.  Who among these men knows to cut steak on a bias? Which of these men can duck a flying louboutian?  Who can escape drunk Darcy's ankle spraining antics?

May the odds be ever in your favor. 

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

The men who survive the daily angel perfume bombing get a fantasy suite date.  

It could be a cross between hunger games and bachelor.  Who among these men knows to cut steak on a bias? Which of these men can duck a flying louboutian?  Who can escape drunk Darcy's ankle spraining antics?

May the odds be ever in your favor. 

And each week, one contestant is removed as Darcey announces "You never loved me!" .

• LOL 20
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

Three hours of Darcey is 90DF gold!  Last season I was bored to death by most of the people until we reached the Darcey sections.

I haven't watched a single one of the previous "Where are they now" shows, but I actually watched this one, even set my kindle down! I guess we all want to see more of her?

Jesse's family is interesting! I had never seen his mom and step dad, she looks just like Betsey Johnson! And the stepdad, my jaw literally dropped, I SO wish I had seen this originally and been on the live thread! 

• Love 3

You guys are killing me!  Naked stalking?  I would watch that.  

I too watched the wretchedness of Darcey's story.  It never gets old.

As an Insta (as the kids call it) stalker, those with new GM cars need to be wary that if you stalk on your phone and then get into your car your dashboard will bring up your stalking instead of your music...........................😖  One must start a song BEFORE getting into car.  Nothing like having a car full of people going, "What the hell is that"?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I'm clearing out some links my cousin sent me but must have deleted the one where Darcey's newest love, who leaked intimate videos while claiming she is horrible, is now claiming he was hacked, the police and ISP have determined who did it, Darcey is coming to visit him and they are in love. The man is every bit as delusional and crazy as Darcey, and would probably make good viewing, but at the same time, doesn't deserve any attention and has no credibility.

On to the loser Tom, he has been being called out for being part of a pyramid scheme/MLM/Whatever the current phrase is, and has threatened at least one Youtube with a lawsuit for slander. 

There are three slides on part one

Four slides in part two

• LOL 1

I've watched two hours of Darcey's Journey so far. Didn't we have a discussion here about watching Darcey and Jesse in hindsight to assess if he was right about Darcey all along? Well, I'm officially team Darcey.

After their adventures in Amsterdam, a few months later Jesse comes to the U.S. to visit Darcey and meet her kids. Awkward! After several hours or days spent together, he storms off back to Amsterdam bc she threw her shoe and it "almost hit my eye!" He threatens to call the police, says he scared. He flies home.

A few days later, he sees on SM that Darcey and Stacey were arrested for fighting. So, bc he's such a gentleman, he flies back to NY to break up (?again) with her in person "out of love."

She excitedly takes a long train ride from CT to NY, meeting up in a park, all the while toting 3-4 large pieces of luggage and wearing 6" heels. They get in (another) uber to a hotel, but he picks a fight with her in the car, "you need help for your alcoholism," culminating in the famous, "YOU NEVER LOVED ME, LIAR! GET OUTTA MY LIFE!" Jesse, what an asshole. 

What's with these guys who fly overseas to "break up" bc they're so honorable? I'm looking at you Prince Andrew. 

So far, she's much more over the top desperate and weepy during the Tom chapter, but I'll continue watching Darcey's Journey tomorrow. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
42 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

I've watched two hours of Darcey's Journey so far. Didn't we have a discussion here about watching Darcey and Jesse in hindsight to assess if he was right about Darcey all along? Well, I'm officially team Darcey.

After their adventures in Amsterdam, a few months later Jesse comes to the U.S. to visit Darcey and meet her kids. Awkward! After several hours or days spent together, he storms off back to Amsterdam bc she threw her shoe and it "almost hit my eye!" He threatens to call the police, says he scared. He flies home.

A few days later, he sees on SM that Darcey and Stacey were arrested for fighting. So, bc he's such a gentleman, he flies back to NY to break up (?again) with her in person "out of love."

She excitedly takes a long train ride from CT to NY, meeting up in a park, all the while toting 3-4 large pieces of luggage and wearing 6" heels. They get in (another) uber to a hotel, but he picks a fight with her in the car, "you need help for your alcoholism," culminating in the famous, "YOU NEVER LOVED ME, LIAR! GET OUTTA MY LIFE!" Jesse, what an asshole. 

What's with these guys who fly overseas to "break up" bc they're so honorable? I'm looking at you Prince Andrew. 

So far, she's much more over the top desperate and weepy during the Tom chapter, but I'll continue watching Darcey's Journey tomorrow. 

Jesse may just be a bigger famewhore than Darcey. He flew back so that he could have more screentime. Now he's going around and hooking up with random B Characters so that he can remain relevant. I really can't stand him. Darcey definitely has some issues, but people like Jesse scare me. He gaslights and he IS controlling. 

• Love 14

This is tomorrow night and damn, I can't make it, don't want to make it, do want him to fall on his face while dancing and it to be streamed for those of us sitting in our warm homes, but it's for charity so I shouldn't be mean. 

Please Santa, make no one show for his Meet and Greet! Or, in the alternative, send Tania with her social activists friends to picket it because he's a con artist running a pyramid scheme who will not be able to come up with "proceeds" to donate. 

If this season wasn't so dull, no one would pay him any attention. I'm posting it because if he won't go away, and be a good chap and take Jesse with him, I'm going to make fun of his hubris and eventual fall from his delusional throne. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 12/5/2019 at 9:54 AM, Elizzikra said:

Naked stalking could be a thing...

People have worn diapers in stalking missions. You can stalk in a penguin costume if you want to. Not that I’ve done that, but I have been on a stakeout where I was promised “shit going down “. Four hours of nothing. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 12/3/2019 at 3:40 PM, iwasish said:

Smart choice! Booze has a much longer shelf life. 

Are you sure about that? I could have sworn Darcey said something about having to finish a bottle of hard liquor within a week because it might spoil. She would know. She used to work in a restaurant.

On 12/4/2019 at 6:48 PM, Elizzikra said:

I think it depends on the state. I live in Virginia and you can buy beer and wine in the grocery store - no separate door - it's just an aisle. In Maryland, no alcohol at all is sold in grocery stores. I've never been in a grocery store that sold hard liquor.

It absolutely depends on the state. As a Pennsylvanian, all of our wine and spirits purchases had to be done through a state agency until recently. When I was a kid, the state liquor stores weren't open on weekends and were open from 9 - 6 on weekdays. The legislative notes for the bill that created this system said this was only enacted because Pennsylvania had to come up with some law for regulating the purchase of alcohol following the repeal of prohibition. It said the entire purpose of the regulatory system would be to frustrate and impede the purchase of alcohol as much as was legally possible.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

When I was a kid, the state liquor stores weren't open on weekends and were open from 9 - 6 on weekdays.

Ah, Pennsylvania's famous blue laws!  I recall when I was quite young traveling through the state when one couldn't buy certain items in snack machines on Sundays.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, mamadrama said:

people like Jesse scare me. He gaslights and he IS controlling.

One thing I noticed this time was that he would angrily rebuke Darcey if she dared to interrupt him when most people would probably say "just a sec" so they could finish their thought.

Edited by sagittarius sue
  • Love 5

I used to think that Darcey went obsessively after Tom, but now I think it's the other way around. I think he watched her other seasons and then watched how Jesse was able to capitalize on the celebrity and thought "I could do that." I would almost bet money that, at that time, Tom started writing cozy messages to Darcey and snuggling up to her online. He knew he'd get to film. Didn't matter if they had a relationship or not; he was just in it for the fame. (And she probably is,too, at this point.)

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
On 12/6/2019 at 5:18 PM, sagittarius sue said:

One thing I noticed this time was that he would angrily rebuke Darcey if she dared to interrupt him when most people would probably say "just a sec" so they could finish their thought.

I actually work with someone who is constantly interrupting and talking over other people. It is extremely aggravating and shows a level of disrespect and self-obsession. On this point I cannot blame him for getting upset.

• Love 5

NewJesse is such a beautiful wordsmith! I can see how Darcey fell for him. The way he writes ... scratch that, just a stupid thief who didn't think anyone would recognize the quote. As was pointed out in the comments by someone, he even copied the exclamation point at the end! 

NewJesse needs a nickname. And to stop making that scary face in all his photos. I'm sure he thinks it looks sexy and debonair, but the rest of the world isn't Darcey.

Directed to all you jealous haters:

• LOL 4
5 hours ago, Christina said:

NewJesse is such a beautiful wordsmith! I can see how Darcey fell for him. The way he writes ... scratch that, just a stupid thief who didn't think anyone would recognize the quote. As was pointed out in the comments by someone, he even copied the exclamation point at the end! 

NewJesse needs a nickname. And to stop making that scary face in all his photos. I'm sure he thinks it looks sexy and debonair, but the rest of the world isn't Darcey.

Directed to all you jealous haters:

I don't think this is well written at all and I'm not sure that enviousness is a real word.  

How does someone hurt themselves in disguise?

Am I to understand that people hurt themselves in disguise because they aren't the person you wish they had become?  

What are we all supposed to be jealous of again?

ETA: dictionary.com says enviousness is a word, so my bad!

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 2

Tom's mother and sister Emma are lashing out at anyone who says anything negative about Tom.

His mom is a ranting loon and posts dozens of "insightful" mottos  every day.

They both go nuts even if the comment isn't that bad.

I started out liking Tom in spite of his goofy hair and pudgy school boy appearance but the bloom is off the rose and he's just another shallow jackass looking to make a quick buck at the expense of others... He sucks. 🙄

• Love 3

I didn't mean to chop your quotes so much, but the multiple quote button just makes them disappear into cyberspace, so I had to just cut and paste a bit.

21 hours ago, RealReality said:

I don't think this is well written at all and I'm not sure that enviousness is a real word.  

I was being facetious. NewJesse has a warped sense of self and thinks he comes across as polished and debonair when he actually comes across as a pretentious, frauding fake. 

It's like he looks at Darcey and Jesse and thinks that everyone buys the bull they are peddling, so he has stolen photos and now quotes and tried to pull them off as his own. All of us who recognize him as a shallow jackass (tm Joan of Argh) are jealous and envious of his stupidness. Don't we all want to be stupid, shallow jackasses?

4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Tom's mother and sister Emma are lashing out at anyone who says anything negative about Tom.

That entire family is odd on social media. They are very childlike in their behaviors but it makes it easy to point and laugh at their stupidity, I guess. 

• Love 6

While looking for something else, I came across this on Reddit. TLC you need to take a page from MTV's book and say rehab or no more filming/airing of your story. This has passed enjoyable to watch. Darcey is on a fast track to death, we are watching her kill herself, and the only thing that can force her to seek help is the people who can control whether or not her one true love is in play, and that love is her on television.

If her father or daughters could make her go she would have went by now.

EDIT: I'm not sure what is going on with this link but it is cropped oddly and autoplaying. I suggest clicking on it to go to Reddit where you can see it and have control of the playback and volume.

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph
  • LOL 2
On 12/11/2019 at 2:04 AM, mamadrama said:

I used to think that Darcey went obsessively after Tom, but now I think it's the other way around. I think he watched her other seasons and then watched how Jesse was able to capitalize on the celebrity and thought "I could do that."

YES!

• Love 1
On 12/14/2019 at 7:09 AM, Christina said:

I didn't mean to chop your quotes so much, but the multiple quote button just makes them disappear into cyberspace, so I had to just cut and paste a bit.

I was being facetious. NewJesse has a warped sense of self and thinks he comes across as polished and debonair when he actually comes across as a pretentious, frauding fake. 

It's like he looks at Darcey and Jesse and thinks that everyone buys the bull they are peddling, so he has stolen photos and now quotes and tried to pull them off as his own. All of us who recognize him as a shallow jackass (tm Joan of Argh) are jealous and envious of his stupidness. Don't we all want to be stupid, shallow jackasses?

That entire family is odd on social media. They are very childlike in their behaviors but it makes it easy to point and laugh at their stupidity, I guess. 

Yes to all that.

There was never any trip to Gran Canaria on his “friends” yacht. Just gave them the opportunity to play the poseurs they are. No “friend”, no “yacht”.  I’m willing to place real money on that (say $500) - and I hate to gamble. 

They were always going to Bulgaria? to hook up with Stacey and her not that great looking “model” boyfriend ala Sharp Productions. Maybe he closes his mouth on all his shoots so you can’t see his teeth?

Mr. DC is now on a Reddit thread (I don’t do Reddit - too confusing for me) of SO who have become addicted to 90DF because their SO sucked them in. He plays me Darcey cameos all the time. Hysterical - even when she’s sober she still rambles on. I’d like to get him one as an XMas gift - but I’d want drunk Darcey and not sure how to request that. Mr. DC insists he doesn’t want one (liar). I’m admittedly not a nice person when it comes to trashy reality TV.

• LOL 3

Tom, another person who won't go away and needs to just be ignored, has been photographed with a new woman over the holiday season. No one really cared, but someone who knew the woman said that Tom told her he is going to be on another season, after the one with Darcey coming up, and the new woman has suggested to her friends that she is going to be marrying Tom on a K1 to be on a season, too. 

Soapdirt got some information but no confirmation of any of that, and that article is posted in these IG slides

A lot of this info was posted on Reddit and Facebook, which Soapdirt is known to steal, so there is no way to be sure they even have a source, but everything in that article is something I've read online, ignored, and never posted because no one gives a damn about Tom any longer.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Damn, does Ben's ex wife have a day job? 

I think she's a photographer. When Ben's season first started, her IG page was leaked and people were asking if she knew Ben was going to be on the show and other things like that, she made a post saying she was not going to discuss the show on that page because it's for her work and later created the Cactus one so people would leave the other one alone. She had some posts about her photography work, you could purchase some prints, and when she was working on some events. I don't know if it was only a hobby level job and she has another one, though. 

59 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Did I see Darcy and Tom in the ad for the new season of Before the 90 Days?? She's waiting for him in a bar( of course!) and he walks in and goes to kiss her, which she refuses??

That was them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Rt66vintage said:

Amanda McAdams? Definitely a stage name. Of course Tom wants another season, that's why he lost a bunch of weight. 

Yup, he's also been getting facial injections, cool sculpting of his body, teeth whitening, etc etc.. pretty much anything he can do to improve his appearance.

19 minutes ago, RealReality said:

This would be interesting if it resulted in a triangle of love, desperation and angel.  

Makes me wonder about those pictures of Tom and Jesse together.....

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2