Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Just leave, Justin. leave her fat ass in the hotel. 

"you're pathetic, you're a loser, I don't want you, I don't need you"

Well. You can see why Justin fell for her!

Its that amazing personality 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

She is such a nasty person that she can't even hide it from Dr. Now. Not even an hour into the show, and I just want her to kill over and put ME out of my misery. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)

Dr. Now must have satellite clinics in Ohio and Oregon... These feeder clinics should screen for folks who will follow directions,  are somewhat functional and who

DON'T ANNOY THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!

For the 5th time (or 20th, if I go back and count)...this season of patients SUCKS!

Rant over...

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

I keep expecting the camera to pan over to Maury or Jerry Springer any minute.  

She only eats at night!  Justin eats more than both of them!  

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
Just now, fonfereksglen said:

Even fennel? 

Fennel is one of two vegetables I don't eat (eggplant being the other, though I can tolerage eggplant in homeopathic quantities).  I hate licorice too.

The only thing that has any anise flavor that I eat is pizzella cookies and only if the flavor is mild.   

• Love 5

Omfg, how fucking happy is this bitch throwing her daughter under the bus!? Sitting there, all perked up, waggling her head calling her daughter out. Of course her daughter is fucked up. Look at YOU!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16

Teeheee.  You certainly do eat well over 10,000 calories between the three of you, but certainly they aren't distributed the way you are saying!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

"Serious problem with delusion with all of you."  Tell it, Dr. Now.  No way could that skinny guy be eating more. People love to say stupid stuff like that.

And, dollars to donuts that the daughter doesn't stop smoking, pregnant or not.

• Love 16

She's giving weight loss tips to her daughter??????

She says her husband eats more than she does?????

Dr. Now's got her number - love he's calling her the "master manipulator"!

He's called her out love it!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 14
(edited)

Mom throws Daughter under the bus to deflect away from the fact that SHE is the one that weighs 600+ pounds.

She is just lovely

Edited by Arynm
spelling
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, MelissaMinion said:

So your daughter is fatter than you were at that age? Wow. I dislike her intensely.

She’s deflecting. She is trying to get Dr Now to criticize the daughter. And saying the husband eats more? She has no culpability.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

Mr Twopper has kitchen cleaning duty now so I may go watch this for a bit.  If she's as bad as you all say, I will probably switch to The Amazing Race at 9.  I like to see people who are motivated.  Okay, I know they are motivated by the prize money.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

I am only 15 min in but holy sh&t what a train wreck....maybe she can be cell mates with Larissa from 90 day fiancée. She is classy and not selfish at all for putting her daughter on the spot about moving to Houston. The only drama Queen here is momma. How does she take care of them? How is this not about her? She is awful.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Only a glass?  I think I may need to eat Milano cookies as well as drink.   This could cause me to overeat. 

I have Milanos! Mint!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ShortyMac said:

Another person who wants to move to HOU first before showing any effort.

And when she isn't approved for surgery she will whine "But I've moved to Houston!"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Perhaps she’ll see Dr Paradise by the dashboard lights.

I’ll see myself out.

Okay, there are no prizes for guessing weight but I think you deserve a prize for that one.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11