Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, mk828 said:

Wait.. I thought Desire is pregnant.. Why is she smoking?? Did I miss something in that clusterfuck of the first 20 mins?? 

Sadly, no.

2 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

I don't understand. How does tab B manage to even find slot A, let alone be able to insert said tab into said slot. It's a mystery.

Google images....I'm sure you'll see how it's done..... If you're brave enough.🤣

• LOL 3

From the second hand smoke, to the abusive relationships all around her and basically being raised by idiots, Desiree's daughter (and unborn child) doesn't have a fighting chance in life.  SMDH.

I want someone to save her. 😞

(edited)

And there she is, sitting on her bed, and smoking.    "We're" making special meals?   More like everyone else cooks, and she just shovels it in.    So the boyfriend Will is supposed to get a job to support his  girlfriend's mother get a bigger apartment?     She's outrageous. 

Justin grows a backbone.    Since when are chicken nuggets on the diet plan?   Or onion rings?    If she gets to Houston, after her four day drive through every fast food window on the way, I'm hoping she's hitting 670 at least.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 12

She wants to cram all of them into a one bedroom? You delusional bitch. I don't understand how they didn't push her out of the van during the roadtrip to/from Houston. 

Also, she's eating way too much food. 

And...Justin's gone. Throw him under the bus for being an addict, too. Hateful ass.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
16 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

This bitch is straight nasty!!! Why is he still sitting there taking this crap from her???

Because he's stupid. Duh!

• Love 1

Wow.  I am sticking to the diet as she is chowing down a HUGE plate of deep fried junk that would be enough to serve as an appetizer for five people!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
29 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

She must be 26, right? Born to 13 year old Angie, who's now 39.

I thought she said the first was a son, so I was guessing she was the one born when mom of the year was 17.

• Love 1