Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Oh bitch, don’t cry. You, just, oh man, I’m now wordless for polite or even snarky company.  Betrayed? Because you were so loving to him and always let him know you appreciated him?

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

How can she feel betrayed by Justin when she basically told him straight to his face in that hotel that she doesn't want him and doesn't need him?  Does she has a goldfish's five minute memory in addition to her delusions?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 13

Oh my good Lord. I'm 'watching' this w/my back to the TV so I can post and it sounds like a commercial for lung cancer prevention and that she's talking thru an airway stent.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
Just now, umgoblue said:

Justin:  I called it...substance abuse problems.  Do I get a Bozo button?!?!

I feel like I would need copious amounts of illegal substances to stay in the same room with her for very long.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

It's 9:00. Amending my prediction to:

No weight loss.

Everyone still continues smoking.

And ... no one is moving to Texas. 

(edited)

Guys...25 min in and I can't....this woman makes me ragey. She is such a nasty human being. Your daughter is not responsible for you, selfish cow! Team Daisy and unborn baby.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Only one glass?

I spent last week eating and drinking like a 600 pounder, no wine for me this week and a strict 1200 calorie per day diet.  But i have measuring cups, a food scale and a diet app so I feel sure that I'm doing better than Angie.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Ivylady said:

She wants to cram all of them into a one bedroom? You delusional bitch. I don't understand how they didn't push her out of the van during the roadtrip to/from Houston. 

Also, she's eating way too much food. 

And...Justin's gone. Throw him under the bus for being an addict, too. Hateful ass.

She weighed too much for one person to push from a moving van.

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Jeeves said:

Justin left her. Yay Justin!

And she's having a pity party for herself after she told him to GTFO in Houston! Borderline personality, much?

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Frabbergasted said:

Justin saved himself...lucky man. 

Is it wrong that I was rooting for her to choke to death on an onion ring?

If thinking that is wrong I don’t want to be right.

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
47 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Another Chubby Chaser

Maybe husband can date the daughter if/when Angie loses weight.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys...25 min in and I can't....this woman makes me ragey. She is such a nasty human being. Your daughter is not responsible for you, selfish cow! Team Daisy and unborn baby.

My preferred term is feeling stabby

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
30 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

You may remember her from a few seasons ago: hosed down in the backyard? Broke the bed in the hotel? Dad got busted for dealing drugs when the moved to Houston? Had a boyfriend named Charlie? 

Re: Nicole - I can't watch a hotel scene on this show ever again without thinking of Nicole's classic line, "Ya bunch of bast*rds!".

Edited by ThinkerBell
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
Just now, DEG9 said:

Have to admit - not watching this one. Just reading the comments. Hysterical. heh

You’re missing the White Trash Narcissism Festival of all time.

• LOL 15
  • Love 5

The onion rings make me think this woman is straight up ignorant about diet and exercise. She probably never learned anything about health. She probably didn’t know how she got pregnant either.

• Love 3

"Oh, I'm doin' all right on the diet. Just a little bit of pop here and there."

It's like they forget the cameraman asking them to lean back and get out of their life so they can get a good shot of them swirling an onion ring in ketchup before shoving it in their maw.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
Just now, Concerned said:

The onion rings make me think this woman is straight up ignorant about diet and exercise. She probably never learned anything about health. She probably didn’t know how she got pregnant either.

Im pretty sure she’d find a way to directly blame the onion rings for making her gain weight. They’re evil bastards who made her eat them, dontcha know?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

I will agree that giving up my diet pop would be extremely difficult....so I get it.   But I'm 2 persons lighter than her

Edited by suev33 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4