Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Azubah said:

Yeah. If it were meth, she'd be losing weight and hopping all over the room.

Even on meth, I'm not sure she could hop.  Perhaps an attempt to roll or the occasional falling over in a massive heap? 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Isn't it likely that the drugs plus all that weight.....equals DEAD? Just saying.

Don’t forget the cigarettes too.  She is intersectional.

Edited by Donut Bear
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Azubah said:

Yeah. If it were meth, she'd be losing weight and hopping all over the room.

If there was anyone I would recommend the meth diet to it would be her

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Gotta wonder already 9:30... Doesn't look promising, shocker.

Wonder if this is the season finale... If so, what a terrible season, started off good, but the last 8 or so episodes of all been a waste. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Stusan said:

You think she went back to drugs for the weight loss?

Was she doing meth?   if she is smoking pot, she will have the munchies.   Was that another daughter sitting on the bed?  These people all need to lose a lot of weight except for Justin.   I have yet to see the cat.  Did she eat the cat?

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, cmpbl said:
2 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

Did they just  leave all that crap in that apartment?

At least they didn't leave an animal. That's all I can say in favor of this monster.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Really. I'm listening to that and thinking, with any luck, she'll die before he has any idea who she is.

Yep.  I’m thankful that my narc mom died when Little Judgey was just a baby so she wouldn’t be exposed to that hosebeast.

• Love 4

I'm trying to find something positive to say about this 600 pound boil on the butt of humanity. 

Ok. I've thought of something. She wears clothes, and I haven't seen her flashing her hoo-hah at anyone. I did miss the first 5 minutes.

I forgot to mention my eating habit. Camembert, baguette slices, wine. I earned it after a 20 mile bike ride.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

Ohio is the opioid capital of the world, along with West Virginia. 

The whole country has an opioid problem.

I think I know the ending.

Angie is high, falls on Justin, she OD's and he suffocates.

• LOL 19
  • Love 1

You would think 600 pounds, plus smoking, plus a vag infection plus opiates would kill her, but Angie is a mean, tough bitch who has done two stints in prison and gives no fucks about anybody but herself.

• LOL 3
  • Love 17
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Nyquil is kicking in--going to have to dip. See you all in the episode thread tomorrow, Pounders! 

Good night I hope you feel better soon.

• Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Grandma you're A FAT PIG !! Love ya! 🐷🤣

That comparison is an unnecessarily harsh way to speak about pigs. 

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 19
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Nyquil is kicking in--going to have to dip. See you all in the episode thread tomorrow, Pounders! 

Rest up and feel better....

• Love 2

There is nothing wrong with this apartment! It's actually really nice inside! 

What kind of accommodation does Queen Angie require? A penthouse apartment? 

I am giddy over her misery! 

So the apartment is a dump, and they have to sleeep in a hotel which means Fast Food is the only thing they can possibly eat.   I think I have seen this before.   Deja vu all over again.    I can't stand this woman.  Sorry.  Not sorry.  

• Love 12

Okay so confession: 

Although I am not at Dr. Now Fondling Organs (C) level of enjoyment, I do like a good surgery (or even a bad one) in my M600PL episodes.  With 30 minutes left, will we have two weeks in a row without someone getting the tool that they need to save their lives?!

It's sad in general (although I can't stand Angie...her voice, her face, her flab) and a waste of an episode.  I am sure there are many people sitting in his waiting room that would be better for us to follow.

• Love 7