Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Dang - switching back & forth to In the Kitchen w/David (I'm a sucker for Lock & Lock).  why is she calling Dr Now?  Did she get weighed - did she not lose weight?

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think I may need a glass of Merlot to get through this one. Lol

I'm already on my second glass, and I'm not even watching yet.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

This is awful to say but that poor lady that worked so hard and lost 300 lbs and still died...well I wish this lady could trade places with her...I will grab my gasoline soaked drawers now.

I feel the same way.  But the evil ones seem to live forever.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I have Milanos! Mint!

We have them, too, but tonight we opened the package of the thin crispy triple chocolate chip cookies that PF makes.  I could only eat one  as I am stuffed from dinner and a small helping of the lime sherbet.   Total calories all day.  1540.    It is hard for me to see how the people who come to see Dr Now can eat 10x that in a day.    I think my body would come apart.

• Love 3

They should totally put all of the poundparticipants in the same apartment complex or house, this way there are no excuses. It would also make for great entertainment! 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Dang - switching back & forth to In the Kitchen w/David (I'm a sucker for Lock & Lock).  why is she calling Dr Now?  Did she get weighed - did she not lose weight?

Another one who wants to prove him wrong.  And she's got a freakin' attitude. I don't like to see people w/attitude talking to my doctor. I hope she explodes.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

Lord, grant me the strength not to reach through the TV and smack the living crap out of this total waste of skin.

A break from her exercises?????

An infection in her "groin area"  ----- "SHUDDER"!

Justin is BACK again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Eating habit update: English muffin with butter and apricot spread from the local orchard's store (they don't make it, though). It says "only fruit" but it's sweetened with white grape juice concentrate. Sneaky.

You haven't gone back for three months. Upping your goal isn't punishment, it's logic. 

I'm guessing Justin ran out of money.

• Love 9

Why, WHY does he "love" her?! Like, there is literally nothing about this woman to even LIKE.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

An infection in her groin area?! 

I don't wanna know but I also kinda wanna know because this woman is gold and the gift that keeps on givin'.

I think it's merely one of the many skin infections we have seen and will see on this show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'm calling it (since we couldn't guess her weight this week):

Mercedes and Angie J will have their very own special Where are They Now episode when we pick up with them finally having their second weigh-in...fun times had by all....

(as I stop typing, look up to see Desiree bending towards her crotch apply a band aid, and Angie intoning that Justin is back...what did I do in life to deserve this shit?!?)

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

That's exactly right.   It's so unfair that Kelly tried so hard, and died.    Then this loser who is brutal to everyone she meets, keeps on trucking along.     

What is it with Angie's in Ohio, she's so much like Angela from a few weeks ago, who also never went back to Houston.    

Why, Justin, why!!!    He escaped, and came back?   What a fool.    I hope he leaves her at a rest stop somewhere in Texas, and disappears.   I really hope Desiree doesn't go to Texas.  

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, aliya said:

Waiting for Venable to become the next patient?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2