Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Wanda said:

I’m betting this episode hits a record number of “bitch” responses 

I'm texting with my partner as we are watching the show separately and I've already said bitch twice....and I NEVER say that word. Like ever.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)

Lord, I don't ask for much, but can you please grant my prayer that her daughter and abused husband Justin fucking just split together in the middle of the night and leave her at that hotel.  Thank you God.

Edited by Snarkastikate
Typo
  • LOL 6
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So I read this description out to the husband, who is also laughing so hard that we're now splitting a box of tissues, and he declared tonight a double-header of hilarity, because we need to see this one now.

Yes. You need Nicole in your life. Have a notepad ready so you can take down her exclusive meatloaf recipe. You’re welcome. 😊

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, steff13 said:

She's kinda wretched.   Her brother is kind of attractive.  I love seeing my state represented.  Again. 🙄

I thought her brother seemed quite, er...um...normal. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Just leave, Justin. leave her fat ass in the hotel. 

"you're pathetic, you're a loser, I don't want you, I don't need you"

Well. You can see why Justin fell for her!

Evidence of that charming personality that drew him to her! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Late to the party and embarrassed to say my eating habit was half a personal size sausage pizza and 2 glasses of red wine.

High five!

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

I've never wished such ill will on a poundicipent before.  I fucking hate her.  If she succeeds on any level I will be angry.   

agreed.  I usually try to be kind and find something to cheer about...but this one can choke on a chicken leg for all I care. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
38 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Is there something in the water in OH????  

It's not the water. It's the Midwest where the basic four food groups are sugar, salt, grease, and alcohol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Watching this show makes me plan to never leave New England (yeah I know the Assanti’s were Rhodes island, but it’s small enough to go around)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, pinky33 said:

I'm texting with my partner as we are watching the show separately and I've already said bitch twice....and I NEVER say that word. Like ever.

That’s ok.  I easily say it enough for two people, along with “fuck”

• LOL 11
  • Love 7

Since we are not guessing weights, I'm going to guess how many pages long this thread is going to be tonight due to this despicable woman. I say 26 for the time we're done at 9:10.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, mmecorday said:

I am preparing for the mother of all Dr. Now smackdowns.

I think she will play sweet for a while and smackdowns won't happen for a couple months.

• Love 3
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

You guys are drinking wine. I think this bitch calls for bourbon!

I would suggest absinthe but I hate everything anise.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, fonfereksglen said:

And corn!

Corn IS sugar, and depending on how you cook it - also salt and grease.  

I loved Justin's smirk when Dr. Now said she eats too much!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Her charming, smiling act with Dr Now is infuriating. She’s just faking it to act so differently than she does with her family. Lots of people act sociable around friends, but treat family at home like trash. Infuriating.

• Love 12