Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

Justin’s suitcase is a hefty garbage bag!

When I was moving out for the first time, my mom dropped a box of Glad garbage bags at my feet and said, "Look, a present. I bought you matched luggage." 

I love my mom.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Why, WHY does he "love" her?! Like, there is literally nothing about this woman to even LIKE.

Some people are really into S&M.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

That's exactly right.   It's so unfair that Kelly tried so hard, and died.    Then this loser who is brutal to everyone she meets, keeps on trucking along.     

What is it with Angie's in Ohio, she's so much like Angela from a few weeks ago, who also never went back to Houston.    

Why, Justin, why!!!    He escaped, and came back?   What a fool.    I hope he leaves her at a rest stop somewhere in Texas, and disappears.   I really hope Desiree doesn't go to Texas.  

Well it’s not like he has anything better to do. Obviously no job, no income, and he needs money for drugs. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Stusan said:

He looks high while he's sitting there with her. 

No sober person would spend 30 seconds with her before setting the house on fire while running out the front door.

Justin must have really missed all the social welfare money these women are making.  Desiree has a little kid and one in the oven and probably doesn’t have a job.  That’s some nice WIC and food stamp money coming in right there.  

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

OMG MY EYES.  Watching daughter sticking her fingers where none should ever be is more than I can handle.  

Ok ok I get it.  Justin is a homeless hopeless masochistic drug addict.   

Wonder if Angie is his dealer.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

When I was moving out for the first time, my mom dropped a box of Glad garbage bags at my feet and said, "Look, a present. I bought you matched luggage." 

I love my mom.

My brother used garbage bags for some of his things when he was moving.  Many of his clothes were thrown away because people helping him thought they were trash.  We did the same moving this last time, but only the two of us did the moving so we knew it was all good stuff!

• Love 1

Got a late start tonight so I’m pretty far behind, but Desiree should really be sitting behind Justin in the car. They are asking way too much of the struts/tires on the passenger side right now.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

(as I stop typing, look up to see Desiree bending towards her crotch apply a band aid, and Angie intoning that Justin is back...what did I do in life to deserve this shit?!?)

Another two hours in my life that I'm never going to get back.....but I just can't NOT stop watching............I think this woman is the female equivalent of Steven Assanti!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

Desiree should take out the biggest life insurance policy she can afford on Angie and then send out for a carton of Camels and some Papa Johns.

The premiums are probably going to be something like a thousand bucks for $10K policy because she can croak at any moment!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

100% she hasn’t lost a single ounce but sure does she look haggard af. 

Well, she isn't going to lose if she continues to eat those onion rings.    Were those tater tots she was eating along with the onion rings?   

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Angie J in the front seat of the van reminded of those cartoons when someone would be in a car and the driver would slam on the brakes and the other person's face would be squished up on the window. 

I'm literally crying. Hi, my name is Callaphera and I'll be your tour guide on the party bus to Hell.

Are you serving snacks?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I love my mom.

My parents bought me a suitcase for Christmas after I graduated from college early.  I would have preferred garbage bags and money for first month rent!  Since that was it for financial help.

• Love 2

Well she has lost 45 pounds.  She will call him and be all proud, forgetting she is supposed to be some 250 pounds down after all this time!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4