Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)
10 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

$55 dollars in two months...seems to be going about as well as her weight loss😂😂

She actually writes like she talks...one run-on sentence paragraph followed by another one.  There is no hope!

And she just said "Me and Justin"...

Questionable Grammar?  Check!   BINGO!

Edited by umgoblue
Just saw her intro...
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

It's a pity someone told her to shut off comments, it would have been as much fun to read as this Live Chat!

First comment on top, “Please choke on something.” So stunningly perfect.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I would rather get into a hot tub with Angie than see that Anne Hathaway-Rebel Wilson movie.

Well as long as she doesn't pee in it like Whitney Way Bore. ....

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I sadly have no ice cream, but I did have a Good Humor Chocolate Eclair bar at lunch today (after adobo pork loin, mashed potatoes, and broccoli...one of their better dishes though the broccoli could have been better). Might go make some chocolate milk.

Did you say Good Humor Chocolate Eclair Bar?

giphy.gif

I don't know why I love them so much but I do!  Only second to the Strawberry Shortcake bar. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

You are not going to "stand up" to Dr Now. Because you can barely stand AT ALL.

NINE FREAKING POUNDS?????  And listen to her talk about not taking stuff from him!  Angie J., you won't get anything from him because he doesn't need to give you any surgery!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I don't know why I love them so much but I do!  Only second to the Strawberry Shortcake bar. 

Me, too! I can't even pick a favorite!

7 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

She posted an update three hours ago:

i have been here in Texas now for over a month as you have seen in my episode. A week ago my husband decided this wasnt for him and he left! leaving me here in an apartment i cant afford all by myself living in a state i know NO ONE! I was burglarized in my home on April 30th and Justin left on May 1st. i have been thru the mudd i dont need no extra negativity because thru this all IM STILL HERE TRYING! I finally got approved for my surgery! im doing the 2nd episode now! i am finiding myself i just need a little help for a moment! im trying to stay here to finish what i started! so anything will help! im 128$ short on my rent thats with giving my whole income up! that leaves me with nothing which is fine as long as i can live here til im done!!! thanks in advance ♡ god bless you all!

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Jeez - It took 4 people to raise $55 in 2 months!  😄 Sounds like even the people who know her don't give a .... about what happens to her.

That GFM is just icing on the cake.  $55 !!  They need to keep their money for cigarettes, y’all. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

First comment on top, “Please choke on something.” So stunningly perfect.

Yeah, luckily she didn't bother (or didn't know how) to close the comments!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ShortyMac said:

She posted an update three hours ago:

i have been here in Texas now for over a month as you have seen in my episode. A week ago my husband decided this wasnt for him and he left! leaving me here in an apartment i cant afford all by myself living in a state i know NO ONE! I was burglarized in my home on April 30th and Justin left on May 1st. i have been thru the mudd i dont need no extra negativity because thru this all IM STILL HERE TRYING! I finally got approved for my surgery! im doing the 2nd episode now! i am finiding myself i just need a little help for a moment! im trying to stay here to finish what i started! so anything will help! im 128$ short on my rent thats with giving my whole income up! that leaves me with nothing which is fine as long as i can live here til im done!!! thanks in advance ♡ god bless you all!

I was right! Sitting alone in Houston!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6