Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Oh yippee, folks are posting here now from that "other coast!" Already saw this crazy ass episode but re-watching now since I missed a lot of the first 15-20 minutes--people wanting to talk to me here--and my cable acting wonky throughout the whole damn show.

In case anyone is wondering, tonight's show is beyond epic; won't say more and spoil it for you all.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

I've never wished such ill will on a poundicipent before.  I fucking hate her.  If she succeeds on any level I will be angry.   

I was thinking of the several good people who died, and I'd trade her for one of them for sure.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, auntjess said:

They had a hard time finding a place in Houston they could afford, and they got this ramshackle house, and rented the garage, or whatever. to some drug dealer.
There was a raid on both houses, and I think she was the one who said they made her lift her folds, to search for drugs.
Note, there was also Nicole who was a Nikki, and a costume designer.  Decent person, so don't get her by mistake.

OMG. Just when you think you're done laughing your ass off...

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, mk828 said:

They should totally put all of the poundparticipants in the same apartment complex or house, this way there are no excuses. It would also make for great entertainment! 

Yep, healthy meals, no seconds, no snacks.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Stusan said:

He looks high while he's sitting there with her. 

Maybe he'll steal her money for drugs, and leave?  
(I only saw first 15 minutes, 'cause this is much more fun.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I missed it the first time, after reading some of the comments it sounds like she is a doozy so I am here for the trainwreck! 

Good luck, and remember, your tears don't work on me

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I missed it the first time, after reading some of the comments it sounds like she is a doozy so I am here for the trainwreck! 

It's more like a train on fire jumping the tracks and barreling for that dumpster in the distance. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, preciousperfect said:

Oh you lucky duck. Enjoy!

I thought of y'all when our bill came to $20.55 for ice cream and fast food for 2 people. In our defense, DQ got really expensive and Canada doesn't have pennies anymore. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Checking in from the Bahamas! My eating habit is beer. 

I’ve made you all a meme to enjoy!

8091269C-46E0-45AC-8AE9-842C4EB5FCA6.jpeg.b7fe5ed43ab77d7dc40593a0ca0e16c1.jpeg

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I thought of y'all when our bill came to $20.55 for ice cream and fast food for 2 people. In our defense, DQ got really expensive and Canada doesn't have pennies anymore. 

Omg I’m still laughing from last night when the couples mattress flew off on the highway and then they had no money because they spent it all on a family sized fried fish fest. Ah that’s mean. 

• LOL 5

Oh, here’s another one! (Crossing my fingers TLC is on the cable line up in the hotel room!) 

21502988-DDA8-47DC-9106-E1BFBCB82FE1.jpeg.89dfe61cfcd52422d1efd3aeb93c7efa.jpeg

My eating habit is a large salad with many veggies, some cheese and fajita chicken strips followed by some milano cookies.  

It is on in another room so I missed the bonus shopping trip.  I think I will just read along and note the new info then ff to watch the bonus stuff later.

• Love 2

This bonus scene is good . It must be stressful, having a toddler, yet having a specific list of crap you have to buy for your mother or else you will be in trouble, and it's not an easy list

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Why do they all eat a breakfast with gravy? It looks disgusting.

If it's biscuits and gravy, I think of that as an entirely southern dish.  I have never eaten it.  I don't especially care for gravy in the first place.  My grandparents never served it, either.   If it isn't with biscuits, I haven't a clue.

• Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Sad that both her daughters are so heavy too

The woman with Desiree on the shopping trip was identified as a friend of Desiree's. And yes, she's heavy too.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Useful 2
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Inquiring minds want to know: did those panties/shorts/whatever come in that piss yellow colour or were they originally white and now they're piss yellow?

As Jack Nicholson said, "you can't handle the truth"

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
(edited)

Who tries to get their very pregnant daughter to dump the boyfriend, and move to Houston with her?    A selfish jerk is my guess.   Step One in Angie's plan to get rid of the boyfriend, and father of her daughter's soon to be born kid?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Who tries to get their very pregnant daughter to dump the boyfriend, and move to Houston with her?    A selfish jerk is my guess.   

The selfish jerks of the world are offended to be lumped into the same category as Angie J. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

If it's biscuits and gravy, I think of that as an entirely southern dish.  I have never eaten it.  I don't especially care for gravy in the first place.  My grandparents never served it, either.   If it isn't with biscuits, I haven't a clue.

I love good biscuits and gravy.  It's a rare treat though, loaded with calories and fat.

• Love 6