Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

She posted an update three hours ago:

i have been here in Texas now for over a month as you have seen in my episode. A week ago my husband decided this wasnt for him and he left! leaving me here in an apartment i cant afford all by myself living in a state i know NO ONE! I was burglarized in my home on April 30th and Justin left on May 1st. i have been thru the mudd i dont need no extra negativity because thru this all IM STILL HERE TRYING! I finally got approved for my surgery! im doing the 2nd episode now! i am finiding myself i just need a little help for a moment! im trying to stay here to finish what i started! so anything will help! im 128$ short on my rent thats with giving my whole income up! that leaves me with nothing which is fine as long as i can live here til im done!!! thanks in advance ♡ god bless you all!

ummm… no.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, ShortyMac said:

i have been here in Texas now for over a month as you have seen in my episode. A week ago my husband decided this wasnt for him and he left! leaving me here in an apartment i cant afford all by myself living in a state i know NO ONE! I was burglarized in my home on April 30th and Justin left on May 1st. i have been thru the mudd i dont need no extra negativity because thru this all IM STILL HERE TRYING! I finally got approved for my surgery! im doing the 2nd episode now! i am finiding myself i just need a little help for a moment! im trying to stay here to finish what i started! so anything will help! im 128$ short on my rent thats with giving my whole income up! that leaves me with nothing which is fine as long as i can live here til im done!!! thanks in advance ♡ god bless you all!

This makes me happy!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

To her "ready for surgery" apparently is "I believe I want it now".  Does she even understand why she is told to go on the diet?

Edited by Hellga
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

Oh, great. She's added martyrdom to her mile-long list of unpleasant personality characteristics. 

(edited)
4 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

Heck.  She is still alive

Edited by Donut Bear
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

How can she say she’s been in Houston for a month in that update when they were in Houston for a month before she had her first appt with Dr Now and had only lost 9 lbs?

• Love 4
(edited)

She will play the game a little longer?  Doesn't she realize that Dr. Now does not need to lose weight (well...maybe a little 😉) or at least have surgery...so the game that she is playing is for her life?!?!  IDIOT...

Now she is saying she does not need to take this abuse.  Ye of, I am a classic abuser?!

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

"I guess my only choice is to lose some more weight."

Well... I mean... No shit, Sherlock?

...right?

She also has to "starve herself" by eating only salads.  Honey, I don't think you have a good handle on how starvation works.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

I AM ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT THROUGHOUT THIS COMMERCIAL BREAK. OMG OMG OMG

...can we guess what she's taking? How many drugs are going to pop on the test? If Dr. Now even lets her sit down before he's like "Nah, I'm kicking you out of the program"?

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Maybe I am drunk but I don't think her new apt is a dump.

Her apartment was really nice. She's just a fucking asshole.

3 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

Y U tell me dis? Thet she stil LIVE? 2 make me down? 😭

😀

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

I actually do think she may have lost some weight over these two weeks. 

I am a bit surprised there was no referral to therapy... though hateful as she is, she probably isn't mentally where therapy would do her any good.  She  wouldn't even go, most likely, saying "I am not crazy, why is he implying I am crazy"

As far as bloodwork, depending on what she has been using, some stuff only sticks in the body for a couple days...  but we will see.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Maybe I am drunk but I don't think her new apt is a dump.its a nice, clean space that smells like lemon. Most apt bathrooms are small.

Thank you.  I was starting to wonder if my apartment standards were just really, really low.  You can totally spruce that place up. 

• Love 7
(edited)
2 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

That assistant in Dr Now’s office always looks like she has no f*cks left for anyone.

Would you have any f*cks left if you worked there and saw these people? 😁

Edited by Stusan
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, MelissaMinion said:

That assistant in Dr Now’s office always looks like she has no f*cks left for anyone.

I laughed out loud at that statement 🤣😆

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

Think of how many schenees’s And Angela’s she’s had to deal with. Poor thing needs a go fund me for a vacation in Hawaii with thin tan people

Edited by Wanda
Spelling
  • LOL 13
  • Love 6
Just now, Wanda said:

She pissed me off I ate a pint of vegan halo top....I want those 280 calories back bitch 😡.....34 references

I had an uncooked hot dog weiner that I squirted ketchup on as I ate it because I couldn't leave the TV long enough to cook anything. #worthit #noragrets

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, MJS said:

She just doesn’t get the point of the weight loss goals. It’s not arbitrary.  

She just doesn’t get it. 

Yup. Anywhere near 600 lbs is still very risky, even if Dr Now is an expert at surgery on the super obese.  She can't be smoking. She can't be ignoring the diet because if she does that on the other side of the surgery, she risks complications. What part of this is she not getting?  If you're 600 lbs, you can't just get the surgery because you want it.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

...right?

She also has to "starve herself" by eating only salads.  Honey, I don't think you have a good handle on how starvation works.

My dog really wants to go outside but I’m glued to my seat with my mouth agape, a la Charlie. This episode is *everything.*

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
(edited)

Cross-over episode with Intervention?!?

Does Dr. Now not want to waste Lola's time?!  Why hasn't she been referred to a therapist.

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3