Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Concerned said:

Makes you wonder about evolution. Smart people have small families and morons have a ton of them.

Am I a genius for not having any kids? 

P.S. It took me a couple of tries and spell check to spell "genius" right, full disclosure.  

• LOL 13
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Twopper said:

If it's biscuits and gravy, I think of that as an entirely southern dish.  I have never eaten it.  I don't especially care for gravy in the first place.  My grandparents never served it, either.   If it isn't with biscuits, I haven't a clue.

I must point out that Angie is not southern. We have enough problems without taking undue credit for that turd.

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
Just now, CringeWatcher said:

I must point out that Angie is not southern. We have enough problems without taking undue credit for that turd.

Eh, I grew up in the Midwest; bread and gravy is cheap and tasty.

• Love 3

This girl needs to choose her baby and baby’s father over her mother. She’s already done more than her share. Desiree needs to live her own life separate from her toxic mother.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Angie J, paraphrased: "After my daughter and I re-enacted scenes from The Best of Jerry Springer vol.3 DVD, we reached a compromise: my daughter is going to do exactly what I was telling her to do all along and fuck her baby daddy."

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

I SO want to toss a salad with no dressing onto her little table and yell see ya !

My totally first laugh out loud moment of the evening AND our first gasoline soaked drawers award! Wear them proudly Cherrio! 😆

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Well, her favorite food is a cheeseburger with extra pickles.   Bet she can't eat just one.   Can't wait til she discovers What-a-burger. 

Seems like the better solution was for the daughter to go to the initial visit, and for Anjie and Justin to move to Houston by themselves.

Her smirk is horrid.  She reminds me a lot of Sean's mom.

Drat,  I just recalled I need to fold some laundry.   At least I will burn off a few calories of dinner.

• Love 3
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

My totally first laugh out loud moment of the evening AND our first gasoline soaked drawers award! Wear them proudly Cherrio! 😆

Thank you !

Just now, Callaphera said:

Did they cut Angie J wedging herself into that front seat? Boo! That part made me laugh so hard, I had actual tears rolling down my face last time. 

I will confess that I laugh everytime the show starts and that girl gets out of the van and falls flat on her face.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Cherrio said:

I will confess that I laugh everytime the show starts and that girl gets out of the van and falls flat on her face.

I knew I couldn't be the only one. They used to have Maja floating gracefully to the ground from an epic height of maaaaybe an inch but they cut that out about halfway through the run. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

I bet you the production company gets major threats out of any fast food place if they don't blur the logos thoroughly.     

Oh, goody, the epic melt down screaming match from Angie to Justin.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I watch a whole lotta ID/Investigation Discovery and if I was traveling with her, the only thing I would be looking for would be the most desolate place to dispose of her massive dead body after I blew her head off................. But that's just me.

• LOL 15
  • Love 4

She's such a JOY to be around!  If I were Justin, I'd have to stay high too. Just sayin'.  Trying to figure out how they've managed to get to Tennessee in TWO frickin' days! FROM OHIO!

They aren't going to make it to Houston for at least two more days! Oh yeah, that's right......

It's Dr. Now's fault! ALL OF IT!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I watch a whole lotta ID/Investigation Discovery and if I was traveling with her, the only thing I would be looking for would be the most desolate place to dispose of her massive dead body after I blew her head off................. But that's just me.

"It was self-defense, your Honour. You see, I was eating a cheeseburger with extra pickles and well... well, Angie saw me and she got that look. You know that look? SHE WAS COMING RIGHT FOR ME, I SWEAR."

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I bet you the production company gets major threats out of any fast food place if they don't blur the logos thoroughly.     

Oh, goody, the epic melt down screaming match from Angie to Justin.     

I can't believe they just didn't order in.   Pizza places deliver to hotels all the time.  If they would stay in better hotels, they could order everything on the room service menu. 

I hate the idea that there are 3 adults in that room.  

Isn't this where she brags her brother would come drive her if Justin won't.  

What's with all these disappearing relatives.  Her brother shows up once, and last night Allen's cousin and friend drove to Houston and were never seen again.   Can't blame them if they don't want to be filmed.

• Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

"It was self-defense, your Honour. You see, I was eating a cheeseburger with extra pickles and well... well, Angie saw me and she got that look. You know that look? SHE WAS COMING RIGHT FOR ME, I SWEAR."

Justifiable self-defense.

• Love 3
Just now, Concerned said:

I’m not sure I want Koehler listening to me while I’m in the bathroom.

I'm getting commercials for mirrors that talk back and meal kits delivered to my door. I... I don't think the advertisers are marketing to the right audience for this show. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I may have to change the channel, ya'll. I have a low tolerance for watching Angie's drop-of-the-hat abusive rants at her husband and daughter. Long story; goes back to my very early childhood in an unhappy home where everybody was a lot older than me and a couple of them were always picking fights and arguments. I mean, I'm tough and life got better for me when I was still a kid and I turned out okay. But still. I don't do well with verbally abusive people. In this case I'd like to watch that heinous bitch die a slow painful death. And failing that, I'll change the channel. Be sure to share here any revelations from the bonus scenes.

I have to say, my heart hurt for Desiree in the grocery shopping scenes where she made it clear that if she deviates at all from Angie's shopping list, Angie goes all whoop-ass on her. 

Did I mention, Angie is a heinous bitch?

Oh, I did.

Good.

• Love 11
(edited)

You just have to get a jury of 12 people who watched this woman's episode, and you'll be acquitted, and probably get a standing ovation.       From watching ID and other docudrama crime shows over the years, the secret is bury deep.  You never hear "found in a deep grave" on the news, just the 'shallow grave'.   

Is she really 39?    69 is more realistic.   643 lbs. 5' 5", and 39, I'm betting she croaks before 50, and frees her family. 

What a total liar about her food intake.     I bet Dr. Now has a lovely array of clips from the film crew, and I bet they hate her a lot by now.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

She's such a JOY to be around!  If I were Justin, I'd have to stay high too. Just sayin'.  Trying to figure out how they've managed to get to Tennessee in TWO frickin' days! FROM OHIO!

They aren't going to make it to Houston for at least two more days! Oh yeah, that's right......

It's Dr. Now's fault! ALL OF IT!

I wondered if anyone noticed that it has taken 2 days so far. I have actually driven from Tennessee to Ohio in 1 day easily. Of course, I didn’t stop at every exit for mass quantities of food. 

• Love 2

I love Angie ratting her daughter out to Doctor Now, who gives no shits. "She eats the same shit I do. And I was lighter than her when I was her age. And she's pregnant."

And then: "Yeah, Spaghetti Arms eats more than I do." I guess he drinks less coffee. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)

I love it, when Dr. Now says everyone needs to stop smoking now, and Angie agrees.    Angie and the rest can't wait to get outside to light up.  

I saw her picture on the money grubbing site, and it's horrible!   

Her FB status is separated/single.   That means Justin is available ladies!    

I love her meal, Onion Rings, and Chicken Nuggets!   I bet the film crew couldn't wait to rat her out to Dr. Now.   Her voice sounds like she gargles with Drano.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

She tuned him out permanently when he said she was delusional. You could see her facial expression change. She started agreeing with everything he said, but with no sincerity.

• Love 2