Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I watch a whole lotta ID/Investigation Discovery and if I was traveling with her, the only thing I would be looking for would be the most desolate place to dispose of her massive dead body after I blew her head off................. But that's just me.

No no, I still say an antifreeze smoothie. No one would think much of it if she died and the chemical does not last long in the body if I remember my CSI, NCIS, Quincy ect.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Angie appreciates how sincere and genuine Dr. Now is? Is that the TLC bullshit I just saw at the bottom of the screen!?

Puleeze put down the pipe TLC producers!

Maybe Angie shared some weed in that pipe!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Almost forgot this was on tonight. Remembered as I’m preparing the evening eating habit. (Fried eggs and Canadian bacon.)

i want to see the smirk slapped off Angina’s face. 

Edited by DropTheSoap
Can’t speel.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Angie J, she of the weed and Oxy drug test fail about her husband, he of the Spaghetti Arms: "He was under the influence, as usual."

And so was she!  It does surprise me that someone using weed could be so nasty.

Edited by sagittarius sue
added the nasty part.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I am so glad this live chat is here.  I have Big Bang Theory on but am really not impressed, maybe I should be watching the tatooed Satan that is Angie instead.

• LOL 4
5 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Angie appreciates how sincere and genuine Dr. Now is? Is that the TLC bullshit I just saw at the bottom of the screen!?

Puleeze put down the pipe TLC producers!

I nearly dropped the laundry I was carrying when that popped up.    Maybe it is their attempt at humor.

I think the reason I hate her more this time around is that I know the ending.  Especially the scene where she slaps her phone around after the conversation with Dr Now end.  Too bad she doesn't have the type of phone I grew up with that was easy to slam down.

Did I notice Desiree start to nod when Dr Now made that remark about  Angie's only true statement was that she eats a lot.  Desiree knows she doesn't skip meals and just eat a big dinner.  Heck, my husband walked in at that point and said the same thing as Dr Now.

7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Is Angie sitting on a chair or is she just sitting on the ground. 'Cause her chin is like thisclose to the table for prime food inhalation. 

I am sure she is in the wheel chair, but I think she read my comments where I complained that the people on this show don't eat at a table.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I think the reason I hate her more this time around is that I know the ending.  Especially the scene where she slaps her phone around after the conversation with Dr Now end.  Too bad she doesn't have the type of phone I grew up with that was easy to slam down.

Ugh, I was so disappointed that her GoFundMe was linked before the show was over because I was ready to bet the husband that the last scene was going to be a Black Screen of Judgement with only two words on it: "Bitch dead".

• LOL 9
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I am surprised she admitted to Dr. Now that she is drinking pop. By the way she is slurring she probably is getting high off more than the caffeine in her pop.

She only copped to the occasional pop. It was like her theory that if she copped to the weed, he wouldn't bust her for the Oxy. Always cop to the lesser charge in hopes that you get to slide on the worst one.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

No no, I still say an antifreeze smoothie. No one would think much of it if she died and the chemical does not last long in the body if I remember my CSI, NCIS, Quincy ect.

I think they have had so many murders by anti-freeze that they finally put something to make it taste really bad; it used to be sorta sweet.  Also many pets died after licking it up out of the driveway if the car leaked.   

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am surprised she admitted to Dr. Now that she is drinking pop. By the way she is slurring she probably is getting high off more than the caffeine in her pop.

I think she was high during the phone call.  All those weird eye movements.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Concerned said:

She said there was a lot of weight on her shoulders. Guess again.

Ha!

”He wants to be mean to me by making me lose weight.”

Slurry McPothead

Edited by DropTheSoap
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

When you can't even reach your own crotch to take care of an infection, but not our Angie!

Right now Penny is saying "at least I could clean my own vagina"..... hahahaaaaaa remember when she told Dr. Now that she could clean her own vagina after she lost weight?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

The only one in the big reunion scene who isn't stoned is the cameraman or camerawoman. 

Let's get real, Justin is taking his dealer with him.  

Are you sure about not being stoned 'cause I definitely would be! 😆😆

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Is there something in the backstory about her growing up in Missouri?

When she was telling Justin he had to show her his support she mentions she is from the "show me" state.    But she is in Ohio, not Missouri. 

2 minutes ago, Concerned said:

She talked about meeting “Dr Now’s” weight loss goals. She really needs to own the goals. 

Take responsibility for herself? Did you miss the first viewing?

• LOL 1
Just now, Concerned said:

She talked about meeting “Dr Now’s” weight loss goals. She really needs to own the goals. 

A lot of them do that. I recently rewatched Nikki from LR, who was successful, and noticed that she referred to those WL goals as *hers.*  That doesn’t happen on this show very often.

• Useful 4
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Right now Penny is saying "at least I could clean my own vagina"..... hahahaaaaaa remember when she told Dr. Now that she could clean her own vagina after she lost weight?

Penny is likely among Angie’s only fans. Others, possibly:  Owie Pauline, Jugalette Nicole, and Kristen the Shrew.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I think they have had so many murders by anti-freeze that they finally put something to make it taste really bad; it used to be sorta sweet.  Also many pets died after licking it up out of the driveway if the car leaked.   

Well that's good for the pets and honestly for everyone else, but I bet we could overcome the bad taste if we thought hard enough. I hope she doesn't die unexpectedly the the police find this forum.

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

"Angie hates guacamole."

Boy, I'm sure glad I tuned in for the Supersized version of this episode. I don't know what I would have done with my life without that information. 

They really go deep, don’t they?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2