Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

How about this for 600 lbs life Family Feud.  This family vs. Nicole and her bunch of bastards.

LETS PLAY THE FEUD!!!!

I'll take Nicole any day.  She seems to have at least a tiny bit of self awareness.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

It's a town full of losers, I'm pulling out of here to wiiiiiiin!

giphy.gif

The best ever. You win. I am convulsing with laughter.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Again I ask....what's up with Justin?  Honestly, I have absolutely NO idea!  Anyone have some thoughts?  

Oh and I wish Angie much much excruciating agonizing pain in her travels to TX!   

He's special.  I think he must somehow get money or support from this.  Given he doesn't use it for personal hygiene, perhaps he has a substance abuse issue?

Edited by umgoblue
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

Late to the party so haven't been able to read the first six pages, so I am sure that my idea is not original. Give Desiree the surgery and leave this mean horrible terrible woman in Ohio.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, sempervivum said:

She must be 26, right? Born to 13 year old Angie, who's now 39.

No, she was born when Angela was 17, the first child was given up for adoption.  So she is 22.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

"I have no other option to save my life." 

What about the option of not eating so much?

How dare you suggest something like that!!  She needs the magic surgery!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Again I ask....what's up with Justin?  Honestly, I have absolutely NO idea!  Anyone have some thoughts?  

I have absolutely no idea. This entire family is leaving me speechless

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

She must be 26, right? Born to 13 year old Angie, who's now 39.

She had Desiree at 17. The baby she had at 13 was given up for adoption.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

I may have to nope out of this episode. I don't think I am emotionally stable enough to watch this woman destroy everybody around her. I really don't think she has a single redeeming quality.

Nothing to worry about.....no one in this family is worth your concern.  The lot of them are pretty much irredeemable.  I could care less about any of them.  Well except the kids if course.  But they're doomed too  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

Who is Nicole?

You may remember her from a few seasons ago: hosed down in the backyard? Broke the bed in the hotel? Dad got busted for dealing drugs when the moved to Houston? Had a boyfriend named Charlie? 

(edited)

My guess since Angie had the first baby at 13, and kept the child for six months before putting him (I think him?) up for adoption, that there was some government interference with that.   It would have been so much better if she had put Desiree up for adoption too.   

And she just said that "My next husband will be a better driver"?   Please tell me that Justin will get a clue, and dump her in Houston, take Desiree, and drop her back in Ohio, and then run away.    She just rages at everyone doesn't she?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11