Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Am I the only person who doesn't really like white gravy?

(whisper) And Nutella.....................🤣

Nope!

Wait, if she doesn't go to Houston with you she's costing you your life?!?! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

LOL...how is it possible for anyone to disrespect this bedbound creature? 

(edited)

I just looked up, saw someone in the car crying, and thought it was Angie, but it was her daughter!       The daughter should tell her "Bye, Felicia", and not look back.    So the daughter can't have a boyfriend who is the father of her kid (guess not the first granddaughter), and is expecting another baby, is supposed to leave him behind, and move to Texas?   Angie is a selfish b*$&%.      

Angie is actually whining that her daughter wants to keep and raise her baby?     I guess she thinks Desiree should put the baby up for adoption, dump the boyfriend, and sign up for a life of care taking for that heifer mother?   You know that since Angie got her way about the daughter's boyfriend staying behind for now, that when it comes time to go to Houston that she won't want the boyfriend to go.    How nice, Angie, Desiree and the mini-van are all wearing the same color.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 21

Given a choice between boyfriend and crazy mom, choose the boyfriend. Mom dig her own grave, don’t let her pull you into it. The daughter doesn’t owe mom anything. Oh now Will is the baby daddy, please run from mom.

• Love 7

The eye-roll Angie threw at "soon-to-be-born baby dad" was amazing. I'm laughing so hard, I can barely see the keyboard or the TV. 

Disclaimer: I'm also on some good painkillers right now. Those might be helping.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, mk828 said:

oh man look at her daughter's boyfriend.. A house full of winners...

for a moment I thought it was 'weiners'. heh

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think I may need a glass of Merlot to get through this one. Lol

Only a glass?  I think I may need to eat Milano cookies as well as drink.   This could cause me to overeat. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

DYING AT THE CIGARETTE IN THE OBESE PREGNANT CHILD'S MOUTH!

It's like Christmas Day on my TV "right now."

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

I think she is a hateful woman who is trying to destroy her daughter's life just like she destroyed her own. 

In some ways, this is too close to home.  Manipulative bitch moms come in all shapes.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

DYING AT THE CIGARETTE IN THE OBESE PREGNANT CHILD'S MOUTH!

It's like Christmas Day on my TV "right now."

This is Christmas and Easter and my birthday, all in a two hour episode.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Jeez - the forum wasn't open right on time, I take a quick peek at FB, and now there are 5 pages of responses.  😩

I'm strongly debating making some peanut butter cookies in the air fryer. My eating habit was kielbasa, onions & peppers in sauce over a bit of rice (sorry keto). 

This obesee is a piece of work. Hard woman.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11