Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Am I the only person who doesn't really like white gravy?

(whisper) And Nutella.....................🤣

Naw. And white gravy w/biscuits sounds just awful. 

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"I didn't gain no weight in jail."

New diet plan?

That's 'cause nobody would put their hard earned money on her books so she could stuff her face with snack foods in jail. Yes, I have watched a LOT of Lockup on MSNBC! 😆

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

You may remember her from a few seasons ago: hosed down in the backyard? Broke the bed in the hotel? Dad got busted for dealing drugs when the moved to Houston? Had a boyfriend named Charlie? 

I love that among the other memorable moments you mentioned Charlie, the man who aimed the hose for her porch hose downs! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

No man is good enough for her or her daughter. What the hell does she think they are going to attract? Especially with her sparkling personality?

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

I don’t suppose Justin is gainfully employed.  I think she said they have only been married a year.  My guess - he married her to be on the show hoping Hollywood would call.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Angie J in the front seat of the van reminded of those cartoons when someone would be in a car and the driver would slam on the brakes and the other person's face would be squished up on the window. 

I'm literally crying. Hi, my name is Callaphera and I'll be your tour guide on the party bus to Hell.

Make sure you have plenty of gasoline soaked drawers. 

Jesus, this vicious hag makes Maja look like Princess Grace. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

You may remember her from a few seasons ago: hosed down in the backyard? Broke the bed in the hotel? Dad got busted for dealing drugs when the moved to Houston? Had a boyfriend named Charlie? 

The family's combined IQs are still low double-digit.

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

So I read this description out to the husband, who is also laughing so hard that we're now splitting a box of tissues, and he declared tonight a double-header of hilarity, because we need to see this one now.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hi Pounders! Sorry I'm late! 

"Its never been about me!" wait, what? 

Eating habit, chicken sammie with avocado and sun dried tomato pesto. 

I'm really sick and took some NyQuil so I have no idea how long I can hang, but I'm prepared to do my best! 

Feel better! First time I took NyQuil was in college and I slept right through my 8am class the next day. Woke up at 9, threw on some clothes, and ran across campus to hand in a paper. Don't think I've taken it since..

She doesn't want to be crammed in a room that is big enough for two double beds??!?

This episode is making me feel like I am in the Twilight Zone.  I am so flummoxed by it all!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5