Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E04: Making Up Is Hard to Do

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Rode hard and put away wet is all that you need to describe this relator lol good god was she orange?

Her aesthetic was like The Mary Tyler Moore Show and Sons of Anarchy mated.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I don't mean to be rude, which is odd because I frequently am, but, what was up with Dorinda's realtor's face?

I think her worst offense was she used burnt orange foundation on the face and morgue ashy foundation on the neck - making both look more horrible than it was already

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, bosawks said:

I keep waiting to care about Babs opinion.

Still waiting....

My original theory about Barbara is ringing more and more true...Barbara is here to promote her Tool Kit and "spin" Luann in a better light.

I now don't believe she had temporary POA over Luann as they have been saying on the show. If you're going to sign it over to a friend and not a family member - it's going to be to your BFF. While Barbara went to Luann's wedding she was there as a guest - she was not one of Luann's 7 bridesmaids.

Barbara wasn't even coming on this show as "neutral" as she claims. She is totally Team Luann and wants to help Luann take down Dorinda

• Love 12

So Dorinda bought the apartment so she could rent it?  I assumed she was going to live there, at least part-time.  Barbara was right...it did need some work. The ceiling lights needed replaced and it definitely needed painting.  And Dorinda balked because she didn't want to spend the money on a rental?  I guess she wanted to just make a few quick  cosmetic changes.  

I enjoyed everything about the show except the Luanne vs. Dorinda nonsense.  Ramona's date?  Give him the hook.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Kemper said:

So Dorinda bought the apartment so she could rent it?  I assumed she was going to live there, at least part-time.  Barbara was right...it did need some work. The ceiling lights needed replaced and it definitely needed painting.  And Dorinda balked because she didn't want to spend the money on a rental?  I guess she wanted to just make a few quick  cosmetic changes.  

I enjoyed everything about the show except the Luanne vs. Dorinda nonsense.  Ramona's date?  Give him the hook.

I don't think we saw the new apartment yet. She wants to rent her old, if she doesn't get what she asks for selling it.

• Love 14

Round houses, Am I right?

Laurie the real estate agent can already go in the RHONY ancillary character hall of fame with Rey and Luann's "I'm a big fan of lace" sister.

Is it a glass or a cherry? Is that another Tyler Perry quote I'm not aware of?

Edited by rustyspigot
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7

I never noticed how ugly Dorinda's apartment is. It looks so dark and dated.

Ramona's date was perfect for her.  

Sonja just makes out with rando's ok.  And yea I thought it was Lu's daughter lol.

Dorinda is nuts. She is just crazy. She loses it so quick. She can't seem to own her bad behavior. She does seem to care way more about making up.  Lu doesn't really care.  Shes feeling herself right now. Lu always gets arrogant and too big for her britches (did I really just type that? it just seemed  to fit) when everything is going well. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 15
10 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

It's not a straw...

I wish he would make more of these. They were so funny.

Omg! I totally forgot about these!  

Thanks for posting. L.m.a.o

There was that other website that used to do recaps with photos.  That was funny, too.

1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

My mouth dropped open in shock  when she said that! 

Remember that episode. Probably first season.  Lu spoke at some inner city girls club. She was very condescending.  Totally using her countess airs. Started disliking her from then on. Also remember early years Lu expected Beth to pay for Lu's surfing lesson because Beth had invited her to take them with her. I thought what the fuck, we all pay for our own activities. Beth was pretty well broke at the time too.

1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

Yes! Grey Gardens made a cameo! Sonja gets quirkier each season.

But only she can caulk the sky light properly!

32 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

I liked how Bethenny attempted to mediate the situation.  Lu should watch the season 3 episode when Ramona attempted to help Jill and Bethenny sort things out.  To this day, I say that would’ve happened had Lu not intervened to “protect” Jill.   Lu should take note that these fights can lead to one’s exile from the show and Lu needs this show. (Sorry, but her cabaret guests are coming to see RHNY Luanne).  

Remember that and remember Beth crying afterwards. I think they could have made up then if Lu hadn't kept them apart.  Beth was newly pregnant too.

• Love 17

So excited for this episode.

TInsley's mom looks like Marilyn Manson.

I loved Dorinda's interview blouse with the half turtle neck and flowers.

Ramona's date-- uhg. Dated many guys almost exactly like that when I was single and living in DC. 

I want to see the Countess and Friends show. Maybe I'll see her when she's in Chicago. 

Bethanny's constant facial expressions during Dorinda and LuAnn's incredibly awkward lunch was pissing me off. I wish nothing but happiness and success for her, but man, do I hope she'll wake up one day and decide she's done with reality TV. I would be fine never seeing her and her toxic everything again

The real estate agent could use some good blending. I'm being very nice.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, chewycandy said:

“Looks like Bethenny crying!”

I

AM

DEAD!!!

The best part of the whole show! Ramona give me my one laugh all episode. And it actually did look like Bethanny too! 

Also, why did LuAnn not invite John? I remember thinking that was mean, but I'm forgetting what her reason was. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 9