Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E04: Making Up Is Hard to Do

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I think all Housewives are redeemable.  Every single one.  There has not yet been a "never again" moment from me, even when I thought there was.

Even Kelly Bensimon?

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Dorinda, I still luv you!

In fact, Dorinda's Lucille Ball schtick is my only reason for still watching this Housewives franchise installment—I am proud to say that I have whittled my Housewives addiction down to just New York City, and I did it without rehab, urine tests, soup kitchens or parole officers.  Go me!

It's pretty obvious that the real reason that Luann hates Dorinda is because she's projecting all her anger at the jerk she married & was divorced by five eye blinks later on to Dorinda.  Dorinda did introduce her to Tom, after all.  But God forbid that anyone on this show should ever have an honest psychological reaction to anything.  No!  It has to be about stupid BS that no one in their right mind cares about.  Jovani!  When you're on a stage, you barely hear what someone in the audience is yelling at you.

What I don't get is why Dorinda remains on this show.  She's not selling anything.  Why would anyone submit themselves to this kind of abuse if they're not selling anything?

• Useful 3
  • Love 9

The first scene at Il Cortile

Luann starts talking about her new round house (Did she move into a yurt?) Luann said something about it being good Feng Shui (it isn't if bad energy enters - that energy just goes round and round and surrounds the occupants)

Then Dorinda starts with the corners and about devils and predators

In walks Barbara - Bwahahaha

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

Tins and Topper (ugh) met as peers of a type at Lawrenceville, and he was sprung.  She’s never lied and claimed she has personal Standard Oil lineage, for what it’s worth.   And please forgive me!  - I cannot see mention of the Fanjuls without dropping this in:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2001/02/floridas-fanjuls-200102

They are the scum of the motherfucking Earth.  Including Nico’s mother, who should be shoved down a flight of stairs.  Including fashion-press ho and dolt Emilia, who was a wannabe Tins during the 2000s.   We can’t all win Powerball, but we’d each win a hell of a lot of money betting that the Fanjuls have paid out a lot of money to quiet other women beaten by Nico.  Tinsley was a mess and still needs help, I think, but he beat the hell out of her.   No fucking way he did that once and never before and never again.   Since his profession was given as “studying for a series 7” for a smooth ten years, I do hope he’s passed.  Somehow.

I love Tabitha Simmons shoes.  And Dale is a rotten mother.

I’m never here for Ramona but that burn on Bethenny killed me!   And the cretin she was set up with...no ma’am.   Newp.   We must as a collective declare that fool unfuckable.   

Loved this! I do believe that most of the people on this show reside in what I would refer to as "places that have a lot of blood INSIDE their picket fences". That's why I am baffled that they are always fighting so hard to stay there. To each their own.

Edited by Julyolo
Edit
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, kicksave said:

So true! They live in the bubble of either the Upper East Side or a swanky Tribeca loft. Sonja's townhouse may have a tony address but what a dump. Yet they all act like they own NYC...They're all privileged women with a huge sense of entitlement. "Lunch at Bergdorf's"...that was the most touristy thing I've ever heard a "real"New Yorker say. I am puzzled by the stereotype of a "mob" themed lunch at a restaurant in Little Italy...really? Are you gals sure you aren't from Iowa? No offense meant to anyone from Iowa...

They're all obnoxious...including Bethenny.

LOL I am from Iowa but worked in NYC (lived in Hoboken NJ) for almost 30 years. I am back in Iowa and missing “things” about NY-mostly my youth- and the fact I spent  16 years of said youth with someone who ended up not being who I thought he was. Thank god I left, there was a definite fear of turning into someone who had to keep up the with the Laurie’s  because aging in NYC is not permitted! 

Il Cortile was a place we often went to and it did definitely has that gangster feel IMO (my now ex was born and raised in NJ he thrived on that kind of tacky stuff). That said, I never went there dressed as a gangster or to have words with anyone lookin’ Ganstah! It was a stupid scene and friends who would visit had the worst taste in places they wanted to go and thought were cool. That said, I would never ever ever turn down a city wide tour on the double decker bus! One of my favorite things to do in the city! 

• Love 15
23 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Il Cortile was a place we often went to and it did definitely has that gangster feel IMO (my now ex was born and raised in NJ he thrived on that kind of tacky stuff). That said, I never went there dressed as a gangster or to have words with anyone lookin Ganstah! 

I think there's a certain bit of wit to Dorinda showing up in Adidas. It evoked that track suit wearing mobster image without being too literal. It's dumbish, but fun.

https://the6by6.net/2014/09/25/6-iconic-tough-guy-tracksuits-of-the-silver-screen/

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

The focus seems to be on the "Jovani" incident at LuAnn's cabaret show as the root of the problem between Dorinda and LuAnn.  While I'm sure that contributed to their rift, I can't help but think Dorinda's drunken attack on LuAnn at dinner in Colombia was worse.  

Yeah, nothing sets a jailbird ho'wife off more than the mere mention of "clink, clink".

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Yeah, nothing sets a jailbird ho'wife off more than the mere mention of "clink, clink".

And we can't forget that Dorinda reminded LuAnn about her mug shot. 

• Love 8
9 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Am I the only one who still likes Lu?  She would be my favorite Housewife to hang out with as I think she has an incredible sense of humor.

I don't think that her sense of humor is the same as it was a few seasons ago.  I am trying to still like her, but she's coming across as snobbish, smarmy and more holier than thou than she was in Season 1.  It's like she wearing her sobriety like a shield, and is afraid to be relaxed.

I'm hoping she'll settle down and find some humility and humor soon!

• Love 13
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

The first scene at Il Cortile

Luann starts talking about her new round house (Did she move into a yurt?) Luann said something about it being good Feng Shui (it isn't if bad energy enters - that energy just goes round and round and surrounds the occupants)

I was in a Rondesics when I was a teen ager, it was owned by a wealthy family (they had horses and an indoor riding ring where I learned to jump), I know it was expensive and it was very unusual at that time., like a hundred years ago, lol. 

Lu does not strike me as that edgy round house type, I hope they film her at that house. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Even if Luann had agreed to mention Jovani at the show, maybe she just hadn't mentioned it yet.  It's possible she was fixing to mention it when Dorinda started yelling, and Dorinda actually screwed it up herself.

But, Luann had just said don't you like my gowns.  After the first Jovani mention from Dorinda, she should have said Jovani provided them.  Lu just wanted people to think they were her own gowns.

4 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

Perhaps the $$$ value of the various outfits she wore/changed into makes a difference.

She wanted her audience to think she owned them.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

And we can't forget that Dorinda reminded LuAnn about her mug shot. 

There are quiet drunks that just go to sleep, and there are nasty drunks.  Dorinda is a nasty drunk.  I don’t blame Luann for not jumping to be friends again.  I wouldn’t trust her.

• Love 15
5 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

I was the "non-pressuring" parent of the husband.  The wife's mother was continually pressuring HIM and ME!  I went to dinner at the couple's house; the wife's parents were there too.  Her mother wore a pretty t-shirt that said, "You mean that DOG is my grandchild."  The couple is no longer together.  Neither married again.  Neither has children.  They're in their 50s.

Tinsley's mother should do something more constructive with her time like volunteer at a hospital...maybe in the pediatric floor instead of badgering Tinsley for grandkids and hanging out with Tinsley's friends. 

• Love 19
On 3/28/2019 at 1:27 PM, ghoulina said:

I don't think Lu is an alcoholic either. I just think when she's in a bad place, she overdoes it and loses control. I think abstaining is a good idea, until she gets her shit sorted out. But I'm not sure she's self aware enough to do that. 

I think she is, personally.  Just in how she went from functioning alcoholic to out of control. I think she was functioning and just like most people with legit alcohol problems do, she just got worse and it was harder to hide. 

I just binged all ten seasons this past year ( I had a baby, please don't judge me lol) but it was post rehab/cop drama so I was extra attentive- Throughout the seasons little tiny comments/clues were made about Luanne drinking.

Ramona said in a TH in an early season that Luanne can drink all day and not be affected. Also when Bethenny told Luanna about Tom cheating the first time she handed Luanne a glass of straight vodka. Just little things like that. 

Regardless, I think Dorinda and Lu are both addicts and Lu probably does feel superior to Dorinda because she is sober or whatever and Lu tends to be a uppity bitch in general. Perhaps being around Dorinda is triggering for Lu. Who knows. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Another example of Tinsley being sweet is when her mother was talking about liking Tabitha Simmons stuff Tinsley responded that she did too. It was small but it would have been so easy for her to say something catty about her or her line.

• Love 20
39 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

There are quiet drunks that just go to sleep, and there are nasty drunks.  Dorinda is a nasty drunk.  I don’t blame Luann for not jumping to be friends again.  I wouldn’t trust her.

Luann can be a nasty drunk, too.  Just ask the cop she assaulted and threatened to kill.  I doubt he trusts her, either.

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 21
On 3/28/2019 at 9:27 AM, Coffeewinewater said:

Was the double dipping about sanitation? I thought it was so every container had about the same amount. I was confused.  No one was eating off the ladle or touching it,  well except the handle. Sorry if this is a stupid question. 😋

I also didn’t understand the double dipping issue at all but I didn’t feel like rewinding and taking a closer look. The drinking the soup at the end was out of line and gross though.

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, DrSparkles said:

I can’t believe that house was “only” 1m!! Right on the Hudson???

It’s in Ulster County which is a long way not just geographically from Sag Harbor.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DrSparkles said:

I can’t believe that house was “only” 1m!! Right on the Hudson???

That is a beautiful house and view.  I've talked to a few people over the years who lived in round houses.   We're so used to living in homes that resemble boxes, i.e. 4 walls, that living in a round space really does give one a new perspective on things, or so they say!   

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I was in a Rondesics when I was a teen ager, it was owned by a wealthy family (they had horses and an indoor riding ring where I learned to jump), I know it was expensive and it was very unusual at that time., like a hundred years ago, lol. 

Lu does not strike me as that edgy round house type, I hope they film her at that house. 

I think round houses are lovely but Luann was wrong in saying it was good Feng Shui. There are shapes that have to be added throughout to make the energy flow properly. I just don't see her practicing - she just said it at lunch like a know it all - but like Jon Snow

tenor.gif?itemid=3367715

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I don't think that her sense of humor is the same as it was a few seasons ago.  I am trying to still like her, but she's coming across as snobbish, smarmy and more holier than thou than she was in Season 1.  It's like she wearing her sobriety like a shield, and is afraid to be relaxed.

I'm hoping she'll settle down and find some humility and humor soon!

I like Lu. She is definitely back to snooty Countess Luann. I have watched long enough to know this shall pass lol. Lu gets full of herself and reverts to snooty Countess mode when she doing well and happy . It's hard to like that Lu so I just focus on other howives 😉. Beth is in that same category.  I like her until she becomes too much .

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I don't blame her either.  Dorinda is definitely a mean drunk. How many of the women has she went after while drunk. The first glimpse of her nasty streak was when she went after Heather for absolutely nothing.  It seemed to come out of nowhere.  

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 7
55 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I don't blame her either.  Dorinda is definitely a mean drunk. How many of the women has she went after while drunk. The first glimpse of her nasty streak was when she went after Heather for absolutely nothing.  It seemed to come out of nowhere.  

I was thinking .. is Dorinda putting it on for the show or is she like that with the drinking in real life?  You never know with these shows.  How can the other girls be comfortable with Dorinda when they start drinking, which is all the time btw.  You never know where and when she will explode.  Then again, look at how she went off at Barbara now, in her own apartment.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I was thinking .. is Dorinda putting it on for the show or is she like that with the drinking in real life?  You never know with these shows.  How can the other girls be comfortable with Dorinda when they start drinking, which is all the time btw.  You never know where and when she will explode.  Then again, look at how she went off at Barbara now, in her own apartment.

Well Beth last year was supplying Dorinda with drinks to get her smashed ... lol she wanted drunk Dorinda at that dinner before they went to Puerto Rico .... lets have drinks in my room first then drinks at the bar then drinks at the table ... none of these girls are uncomfortable around Dorinda to the point of being scared cause shes not a Violent drunk she gets smashed gets mouthy and crashes 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think this is the thing that's been bugging me about Baps.  Why was she even at this sit down?  Wtf does she have to do with any of this??  Ok shes surgically attached herself to Lu's butthole but GD this chick is getting on my nerves!  Why do I have to see her mug in every scene?!  And what happens when Lu and Dorinda make up?  What is there left for her?  Bob the builder can go back to the construction site for all I care.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Dorinda said some pretty nasty things once (as far as we know) to Luann, in one altercation, and heckles her a bit at her cabaret show, and now, Luann is all angry and expecting an abject apology from Dorinda?  I'm not saying that Dorinda is an innocent, or is not accountable for her actions, but she has already apologized over and over again for the Cartegna debacle.  She was angry at the caberet show and displayed her anger.  She should apologize for that, as well, but Dorinda had a valid point with how much she's done and been there for Luann throughout the years - much more than Bethenny has, imo.  

Because Luann is a coward. When Luann thinks she is winning, she loves grinding her boots down on someone. As deliciously snarky as her line at Alex was - "Even Louis Vuitton makes mistakes", the fact remains she was going after the RHONY equivalent of trailer trash. Luann only picks fights with people that she thinks she can win against. She used to go after Bethenny because Bethenny was, early on, similar to Alex, aka not as wealthy as Luann, and with a lesser social position. Once Bethenny got rich, Luann totally backed away from that fight. 

She perceives Dorinda as someone weaker and lower than her. She also desperately doesn't want to be the lowest in the social circle so she has to target someone and Dorinda has given her the best excuse and has a tendency to wig out - an easy victim to sharpen her claws on. 

If she can't win, she ignores how Betheny called her a slut who sleeps with anyone. But if she thinks she can win, like with Dorinda, she will grind on about the perceived slight. The reality? She was mad because Dorinda laid a whole lotta truth on her in Cartagena and everyone around her pretty much kinda sorta agreed. So she used Dorinda to get the Jovani dresses, disinvited Dorinda's boyfriend and while making sure Dorinda knew others (Tinsley) were allowed to bring their boyfriends. This was all about making sure Dorinda knew she was now lower status, that Luann was way above her blah blah blah, and that Dorinda is going to need to crawl and kneel in penitence before the Countess to regain favor. 

Except that Luann has given everyone, not just Dorinda, too much fuel to feed the fire. I will be shocked if the "your kids sued you because you stole from them" reality never gets brought up by anyone, especially if Luann keeps up with the highhanded condescension to all. Her real problem is that Dorinda IS a crazy bitch when *she* thinks she can win and  who is financially much better off. Dorinda doesn't need this show to survive, after all. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
55 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Because Luann is a coward. When Luann thinks she is winning, she loves grinding her boots down on someone. As deliciously snarky as her line at Alex was - "Even Louis Vuitton makes mistakes", the fact remains she was going after the RHONY equivalent of trailer trash. Luann only picks fights with people that she thinks she can win against. She used to go after Bethenny because Bethenny was, early on, similar to Alex, aka not as wealthy as Luann, and with a lesser social position. Once Bethenny got rich, Luann totally backed away from that fight. 

She perceives Dorinda as someone weaker and lower than her. She also desperately doesn't want to be the lowest in the social circle so she has to target someone and Dorinda has given her the best excuse and has a tendency to wig out - an easy victim to sharpen her claws on. 

If she can't win, she ignores how Betheny called her a slut who sleeps with anyone. But if she thinks she can win, like with Dorinda, she will grind on about the perceived slight. The reality? She was mad because Dorinda laid a whole lotta truth on her in Cartagena and everyone around her pretty much kinda sorta agreed. So she used Dorinda to get the Jovani dresses, disinvited Dorinda's boyfriend and while making sure Dorinda knew others (Tinsley) were allowed to bring their boyfriends. This was all about making sure Dorinda knew she was now lower status, that Luann was way above her blah blah blah, and that Dorinda is going to need to crawl and kneel in penitence before the Countess to regain favor. 

Except that Luann has given everyone, not just Dorinda, too much fuel to feed the fire. I will be shocked if the "your kids sued you because you stole from them" reality never gets brought up by anyone, especially if Luann keeps up with the highhanded condescension to all. Her real problem is that Dorinda IS a crazy bitch when *she* thinks she can win and  who is financially much better off. Dorinda doesn't need this show to survive, after all. 

I don’t remember posting that, unless I’m losing my mind, lol.  Are you sure it wasn’t someone else?

5 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Honestly I just use the quote feature here and it tags the quote, not me. No offense intended. I think its a website thing.

Gotcha.  Only because there’s a few words in there that I probably wouldn’t be sure how to spell, as the brain is going at this point. Lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

I think this is the thing that's been bugging me about Baps.  Why was she even at this sit down?  Wtf does she have to do with any of this??  Ok shes surgically attached herself to Lu's butthole but GD this chick is getting on my nerves!  Why do I have to see her mug in every scene?!  And what happens when Lu and Dorinda make up?  What is there left for her?  Bob the builder can go back to the construction site for all I care.

Haha, funny.  Hold on to your hat.  Jill Z is coming and will take care of everyone, ha!  Can’t wait to see what happens.  I don’t know who’s mug is worse .. Jill’s or Barb the Builder’s.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 3/27/2019 at 11:43 PM, queenjen said:

'Laurie is a true New Yorker and a bit of a broad ' says Dorinda. 

I have lost my words. What's happened here? ??

20190328_133658.jpg

This is what happens when you use a blowtorch and power hose simultaneously

Feminine Fire Marshall Bob

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

This is what happens when you use a blowtorch and power hose simultaneously

Feminine Fire Marshall Bob

Holy shit.  I’m a New Yorker, and if I look like that, kill me.

• Love 3
On 3/28/2019 at 1:11 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

Her birthday is December 13.

That's right! Thanks for reminding me....I remember she "made it nice" for her birthday and the holidays.

• LOL 1
On 3/29/2019 at 4:53 PM, HaaCHOO said:

Even Kelly Bensimon?

I'd welcome Kelly back at this point.  Years ago, when she was still on the show, someone commented that she is an unfortunate combination of mean and dumb, and while I agree with that, I always have admired Kelly's ability to hold her own onscreen.  I can never really get what makes her tick, so I find her endlessly fascinating.  Plus, she has money and her kids would be a good age to film (early 20s now, if i recall).  I would also be really interested to have her back now that it looks more like she had Bethenny's number from the beginning.

I can't wait for Jill to come back and restore some zest.  I know she is going to be Team Luann, and I don't care.  She is another whom I could watch forever.  

I don't think this franchise can be well-carried by these six women.  The one season that they had eight women--which I think is a better number--was much more interesting. My dream cast would include these current six, plus Aviva and Jill.  And obviously to lose any friends-of.  

But since beggars can't be choosers, I'd take Kelly.  Wow, I just put too much thought into that.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Tinsley's scenes just get sadder and more pitiful as time goes on. If she and her mother aren't finding some way to mention Topper Mortimer or Tinsley's life 15-20 years ago, they're talking about her crappy relationship with Scott. I don't know if Tinsley still wants to do the whole kids thing but her mistake was really committing herself 100% to a long distance relationship at her age. That was never going to work.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

Tinsley's scenes just get sadder and more pitiful as time goes on. If she and her mother aren't finding some way to mention Topper Mortimer or Tinsley's life 15-20 years ago, they're talking about her crappy relationship with Scott. I don't know if Tinsley still wants to do the whole kids thing but her mistake was really committing herself 100% to a long distance relationship at her age. That was never going to work.

Anyone know what’s the story with Tinsley & Scott? If there’s love there, why doesn’t she just move to Chicago if that’s what’s holding them back. I hope she’s not giving up Scott because she wants to stay in New York City.  At one time, wasn’t she waiting for a ring?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

This? 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5ca0148f4d41654132

Lol! Actually they flashed to a recent but unaired scene between Dorinda and Bethenny in which Dorinda said slyly and knowingly to Beth, “you mean...’clip’?” Which just cracked me up. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Dale has correctly assessed that (unlike Tinsley's sis Dabneys beau)  Scott the Chicago coupon chump is NOT Christmas Stocking worthy.   I wish Tins could find a guy that was crazy about her and wanted marriage and baby like she does.   

Is Dorindas apartment is a super great neighborhood?  It was underwhelming.   Also, if I was Adidas I would be paying her NOT to wear their merch. 

For some reason I found Bethenny's line about ending up in the dumpster with duct tape over their mouths hilarious.  😝

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

From what I've read, Tinsley and Scott are no longer, hence her tagline "Game, set, now I need a match".

Seems Scott's happy when she visits him in Chicago, but not happy enough to propose, so it's either a forever back-and-forth (with most of the traveling being done by Tinsley), or nothing.  I don't blame her.  I wouldn't move for someone who wouldn't propose to me.

Remember when they first met, on that double date with Carole, and Tinsley was all over Scott.  She was the aggressor.  She's adorable, so I'm sure he loved it, but he's either not ready to marry anyone, or just not ready to marry her.

I adore Tinsley, and I get her past.  She was married to "The" guy, Topper, but she was probably shoved down the aisle by Dale (who....ugh.....!!!), and then she went to Florida and had her wild time with that jerk.  Now, she's back in NY, ready to settle down with a nice guy, but as we saw from Ramona's recent date (double ugh), those nice guys are few and far between.

We all want to believe the Sex in the City story where Big finally realizes Carrie is the one, and he becomes monogamous and settles down.  But even in real life, Matthew Broderick has been accused of cheating with the nanny.  These great guys are just not plentiful, so the women hang around with the Tom's, the Harry Dubin's, the Jason Hoppy's.

Let's face it:  We can snark on the RHONYC women all we want, but at their ages, I'd bite off my left arm to look like them.  They work out, they wear fabulous clothes, they have money (most), they take care of their skin.....if someone like Tinsley has a hard time finding a nice guy, what are the chances for someone normal?

• Useful 1
  • Love 19

Sonja trying to pronounce "cum laude" was a sexual joke just waiting to happen (especially after the remark she made to her intern IRT "window treatments" in the bedroom) and I was kinda disappointed.

I don't care for Barbara at all. As somebody who definitely did not like Jill ... when I'm wishing that Jill would replace Barbara ... well, that's saying a LOT!

I never liked Luann, so anything coming her way, I say bring it on! Her douch-ess behavior during the meal prep was beyond abhorrent. 

I have always liked Dorinda and can kind of sympathize with her, but I agree that it's time to move on and get some proper grief counseling, help with substance abuse, etc. I think that moving out of that apartment is a good beginning. F*** Barbara. I would ask Ramona for advice/assistance with renovating. But, that unhinged flip out on Barbara was bizarre at best. I thought Barbara came over later in the day after the mummified realtor lady left. (Dorinda had on the same blue shirt but she'd changed from shorts to long pants.) Dorinda and the realtor were drinking, so it made sense that Dorinda probably polished off that bottle of champagne by herself then took a nap. She was probably still buzzed when Barbara came over, so when Dorinda started in on round two of drinking, she went from 0 to infinity in no time flat. 

I guess I am too old, but I totally didn't how Dorinda's cold-shoulder Adidas top and pink hair spelled "gangster."  I also liked Lu's dusty rose blouse at that luncheon, but that's about it with compliments for Luann.

• Love 6
On 3/29/2019 at 8:40 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Talking about houses, etc. I was surprised that Dorinda’s apt in the city was so dismal.  The kitchen was yucky, no light and falling apart.  Small, like Carole’s was.  I’d get claustrophobia.  But, I guess Dorinda has the Berzerkshires house that’s very nice.  I’m wondering what the heck she does up there all winter when not filming.  Maybe she’s lonely.  I don’t think she loves John either.  He’s just a fill in .. someone to go to dinner with and clean her clothes.

• Love 5
23 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Very true. 

And then her mother shoves the blade even further into her back by talking about how "beautiful" Topper and Tabitha's baby is. And why don't YOU have a baby Tinsley? 

I cannot stand Dale. 

I cannot even imagine talking to my precious daughters like that.  Dale is one cruel Mother.  Go back to Florida.  Tinsley has more class in her little pinky than u have in your whole Palm Beach body.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 16