Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E12: After the Final Rose

• Start Topic

Oh so NOW Colton gets all discreet and "gentlemanly" about his physical relationship with Cassie? Newsflash, Colton, traditionally the reason for all the discretion and "gentlemanliness" is to preserve the reputation of the woman, not the man. Why do I have a feeling the real reason for all this reticence (from the man who greeted his entire family with "Good news, I'm not a virgin anymore" as a joke) is that Cassie's father got in Colton's face and said, "If you so much as hint you've had penetrative sex with my daughter, I will murder you."

Although I was disappointed Chris Harrison didn't lead the audience in a chant of "Didja Fuck?"

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 9
  • Love 9
16 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Oh so NOW Colton gets all discrete and "gentlemanly" about his physical relationship with Cassie? Newsflash, Colton, traditionally the reason for all the discretion and "gentlemanliness" is to preserve the reputation of the woman, not the man. Why do I have a feeling the real reason for all this reticence (from the man who greeted his entire family with "Good news, I'm not a virgin anymore" as a joke) is that Cassie's father got in Colton's face and said, "If you so much as hint you've had penetrative sex with my daughter, I will murder you."

Although I was disappointed Chris Harrison didn't lead the audience in a chant of "Didja Fuck?"

Chris was disgusting about that.  I've never hated him more.

• Love 19

What a horribly awkward way to spend two hours. What did I even just watch? Cassie is a moron of the highest order and Colton is the definition of tool. What about when Cassie sits down with Colton's family and proceeds to ramble incoherently about their relationship. Their pained expressions said it all. Do people actually talk about their relationships like that?? I daresay, not.

When she was on stage with Colton, her face was straining from trying to keep the fake smile. Just so painfully fake and bad.

Hannah B is a horrendous choice for Bachelorette. Utterly without charm or wit. Is this what we've become, people? I find it all disturbing.

Edited by sauce62
  • Love 21

This was a super stupid season, but I enjoyed watching it none the less, especially on this board. Colton was a bad idea for bachelor from day one, and this is basically what I imagined happening. He is basically a little kid still, who wanted what he couldn't have, then had a fit until he got what he wanted. Most of the women seemed even faker than usual, melodramatic even for this show, and super prone to mean girl antics. Colton and Cassie are even more doomed than most couples in this franchise. And no, Colton isnt immature because he hadn't had sex before Cassie (even if thats literally all this show wanted to talk about, no matter how increasingly creepy it got) dude is immature because he has no clue how relationships are apparently supposed to work. 

But, we`ll always have the fence jump.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 14

I think one reason they picked Hannah B is because she is so malleable.  I think she'll do anything they tell her to do.  IIRC,  she was the first one to bring up the beauty pageant rivalry, not Caelynn, and she was the one that had to warn Colton off Caelynn, leaving Caelynn to defend herself.  I'm betting that was producer fueled.  No wonder Chris Harrison stood there grinning like a baboon; with Hannah as TPTB's puppet, he can look forward to an easy season.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Wandering Snark said:

Well I'm happy for the Hannah Beast. I thought and mentioned she was the clear pick but we can never have nice things so I was waiting for him to say it would be Caelynn!

I don't believe Cassie and Colton for even a part of a second. I don't believe them further than I could throw them, and with my bad knee I shouldn't be throwing anyone.

Oh and I loved the moment of terror that flashed in Cassie's eyes when Colton reached for the Final Rose that wasn't an engagement ring. Then she was all "Oh, final rose, right! Thank god..." 

DITTO this!  Nope don't buy it.  And she's going to develop TMJ with that fake ass grin.  Colton kind of backed himself into a corner.  He let the other 2 go.  He had no choice but for no 3. OH OH OH and when he knocked and she answered, that was the Worst fake ass smile I have ever seen!! She was sooooooo playing it up for the cameras. Was she the 'like' girl? I think like this one said it like a little  like  less than the other. Like. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Chris Harrison's life would be complete if only Colton could somehow have lost his virginity in the act of jumping the fence.

I have not heard the words "virgin, virginity, fence" so often in my life.  This season has been so entirely staged, it's nauseating. For one thing, on the Finale Part 1, Hannah G. Repeatedly told Colton that she was happy for him, so the jig was up at that point. Even though I avoided spoilers all season, she gave it away. It didn't much matter, though, because it was obvious that Part 2 would be Cassie returning. From the moment she answered Colton's knock on the door,  everything afterward seemed entirely scripted.

Hannah B. Is okay in her dorky way, but only in small doses. I don't want to watch her for an entire season.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

The beginning of the episode, I had the impression that perhaps Colton and Cassie had already talked and figured out how things would go, and then they had some coaching on how to have the conversation in front of cameras.  the whole thing seemed rehearsed and inauthentic. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

Horrible, random thought: I wonder if Des watches this and reconsiders what could have been if she ran after Brooks.

Not sure if this was scripted or if Des didn't have the option to end the season, but I actually found this ending more plausible than most.

I CALLED IT! YAY HANNAH B! 

Air Supply was an immaculate touch. Thanks, Harrison.

• Love 5

Anyone else get the ad for cat food right after the fantasy suite segment where the cat's name is Cassie? "Here's what I want for Cassie's food...wholesome ingredients..."

I have same rugby shirt as Seth Rogan.

OMG this show and season have been so boring. Punctuated by a very cool fence jump, but still.

Here's the thing. For me I think I just prefer slightly older contestants that also aren't quite as religious. Nothing wrong with either, being young or religious, obviously, it's just more interesting to me.

I worry that the men on Hannah B's upcoming seasons are going to be wrong reasons guys. She's cute but I don't know if she's just a series of quirks. I think the last few seasons they've done better at casting men with real jobs and not just pharma sales or personal trainers, I worry we're going backwards.

ETA and by "worry" I don't actually mean real worry. Just clarifying.

Edited by Refresh
  • Love 6

Hannah B. as the lead? I. Cannot. Wait. This will be such a trainwreck. The producers are just phoning it in casting-wise, aren't they? But if Hannah also jumps a fence or dumps everyone at the end, all will be forgiven. Colton set the bar high, lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Cassie can always hold out hope that Colton will dump her and thus put her back in the runnng for a B'ette gig, which is all she wanted from the get go. Didn't she pack up and leave before Colton came looking for her? Editing was so sloppy the crew clearly didn't give a shit. Hannah B is typical pageant girl stupid. Why can't this franchise go back to casting leads who aren't rejects from previous seasons? It's become all too predictable and boring. 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Hpmec said:

Hannah B is typical pageant girl stupid. Why can't this franchise go back to casting leads who aren't rejects from previous seasons? It's become all too predictable and boring. 

I hate pageant girls.  They can be so fake.  Hannah was freaked out not knowing how to meet a few guys,  because she hadn't rehearsed! 

• Love 7

Colton must view himself as the cat's pajamas, and that all he needs do is persist and insist and Cassie will want him. 

I don't like him.  He's a big lunkhead, to me. 

Cassie is one of the most cynical contestants ever on a Reality Show, so obviously  grabbing onto more screen time. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 3

Ooh, I figured out why Harrison was cussin' mad when V-Boy jumped the fence.  "Colton!  Colton!  Get back here!  Your contract says you're gonna fuck one of them, and if you don't Fleiss and I will sue!  Colton!  Get in that Fantasy Suite and hump somebody NOW!"

And it's why CH Would.Not.Let.It.Go at the... whatever Tuesday's show was.  "Concurrent With The Final Rose" maybe?  Harrison was going to wring that admission out of Colton if it killed them both.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Cassie seems extremely immature and her laugh is that of an annoying 12 year old.  She and Colton seem awkward together - she's a free-spirit Cali surfer girl and he's a desperate, virgin football player that didn't make it in the big league.  They have zero in common other than wanting to be famous.

• Love 5

I’m surprised Harrison didn’t ask Cassie more questions , like why she denied the other girls saying she wasn’t ready etc . I know she is incapable of answering questions and doesn’t stop laughing , but I thought he’d ask her some juicy questions . 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, sauce62 said:

What a horribly awkward way to spend two hours. What did I even just watch? Cassie is a moron of the highest order and Colton is the definition of tool. What about when Cassie sits down with Colton's family and proceeds to ramble incoherently about their relationship. Their pained expressions said it all. Do people actually talk about their relationships like that?? I daresay, not.

When she was on stage with Colton, her face was straining from trying to keep the fake smile. Just so painfully fake and bad.

Hannah B is a horrendous choice for Bachelorette. Utterly without charm or wit. Is this what we've become, people? I find it all disturbing.

I think Hannah B is very charming and quirky and Im looking forward to seeing her--she is someone I could root for. I would have also rooted for Hannah g.

6 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Horrible, random thought: I wonder if Des watches this and reconsiders what could have been if she ran after Brooks.

Not sure if this was scripted or if Des didn't have the option to end the season, but I actually found this ending more plausible than most.

am I crazy t think their song "love out of nothing at all" was a dig??? well played show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Hannah is admitting that she wants the Bachelorette. I thought Katie decreed that no one was allowed to want to be Bachelorette?! I bet the producers picked her because she was willing to do anything they said—picking the stupid fights with Caelynn, tattling to Colton and whatnot. 

you cant admit it during the show. after, well heck yeah of course you can say yes if you are asked!!!

• Love 2

After seeing this multi night finale--what, 3 nights?....  I realize there are some definite pros to the regular formula.  As cheesy and awful as the normal process is for the Bachelor in the finale, it is far more interesting than watching Colton chase Cassie for 3 nights (and listen to them have whatever they call a conversation).  If this show had one person at the end every time like this, I don't think the show would have lasted even more than one season.  

On the one hand, in the real life world, it is nice to see him choose one and go for it, but on a TV show there is no entertainment value.  I just don't know why ABC thought that would be remotely interesting, especially since they know Cassie apparently cannot carry a conversation.  I am so relieved the whole thing is over.  Perhaps if they had put it all in one night it would have been okay, but 3 nights was far too much.

Now I think Hannah B might be okay.... she is slightly interesting, and perhaps she will get one of those actual good relationships like Ashley, Des, and some of the others.  I think sometimes it is the people you least suspect that manage to do it right.  

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I like how tongue tied and awkward she is.  And I need to know who made that dress.  The fit is flawless. 

I do too. Emily was so perfectly polished with her big fake veneers and her hard to get attitude it was annoying. I think with hannah b, like a jilian, you are seeing a true personality come though and its refreshing. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Ripley68 said:

Her smile looks genuine.  I hope they really do take it slow, just date and not pretend engage(which is what the couples who make it really do even though they are "engaged).  Saw an interview with Becca and Garrett, and they were honest in saying they were just taking things as they come and learning about each other, so doing what they should.  I think they look more genuine than Arie and whats her name did.

honestly cassie looked like a deer in the headlights with this hysterical smile on her face. I hate them as a couple. its embarassing and in all my years as a bachelor watcher I have never felt like this. ugh.

• Love 4

Hannah is so awkward and not quick with the banter but she's so enthusiastic and excited, it's hard not to root for her. And it would make Caelynn mad, so it's all good. Who needs a runner-up title for Miss USA when you can be the Bachelorette.

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, waving feather said:

Hannah is so awkward and not quick with the banter but she's so enthusiastic and excited, it's hard not to root for her. And it would make Caelynn mad, so it's all good. Who needs a runner-up title for Miss USA when you can be the Bachelorette.

I like Hannah. Wasn't a huge fan of her on the show, but as my dislike for Caelynn rose, by like of Hannah did too. Hmmm. I think Caelynn was a bit of a snake in the grass in the whole Hannah v Caelynn thing, whatever it was. This has to be making her sooooo pissed, which I am completely fine with. Hannah is awkward as hell, which is hilarious to me. I think she'll be charming. She looked gorgeous in that dress. All good.

I didn't hate Colton as much as some did. I think he's still that chubby high schooler inside and very insecure. I think he can't believe the hot girls want him. I don't think it will last with Cassie. I don't get the appeal at all. Girl can't string two sentences together. I thought he was much better with the other Hannah, but whatever. 

• Love 5

I'm realizing some things in the new light of day

- Colton didn't have to propose like all other Bachelors or the men who pursue The Bachelorette are forced to (right?)
- Didn't Rachel want to pursue things with Peter, but Peter didn't want to get married right away.  I mean, it's probably not the case but imagine Rachel had to give up Peter because of some clause in the show?
- Colton gets away with this simply because of his obsession with Cassie?

Is this really abnormal for this show?  I started watching when Kaitlyn was Bachelorette so I don't really know.

I guess when we were all hesitant about Colton, the crying inexperienced virgin being the Bachelor, this is exactly what we were worried about.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

- Colton didn't have to propose like all other Bachelors or the men who pursue The Bachelorette are forced to (right?)
- Didn't Rachel want to pursue things with Peter, but Peter didn't want to get married right away.  I mean, it's probably not the case but imagine Rachel had to give up Peter because of some clause in the show?

Is this really abnormal for this show?  I started watching when Kaitlyn was Bachelorette so I don't really know.

I guess when we were all hesitant about Colton, the crying inexperienced virgin being the Bachelor, this is exactly what we were worried about.

I am pretty sure it was Rachel that had the major issue with Peter not wanting to get married yet, not that she wanted to pursue with him but she couldn't because of his lack of interest in marriage.  She was kind of high and mighty about how the guys should treat her, and her expectations, in my opinion.  

Colton got to do this because there were really no options.  When things went south with Cassie, but he had basically admitted she was the one he wanted, he couldn't really choose the others at that point.  

Other bachelors have not proposed... there is Jesse and Brad, and I think Charlie didn't propose.  

• Love 4

I don’t get people thinking this season was boring.  Our bachelor got dumped multiple times, we had a gajillion cat fights, and our lead almost shutbthe whole thing down.  We also had a winner who actually did what everyone wonders why others don’t do every season; tried to leave because she wasn’t ready to be engaged and what that all supposedly entails.  I like that their not engaged (though it would have been better if it had been a joint decision and not forced on him).  I wish more would end, I like you best, I’m not ready for us to marry yet, let’s see where this goes.

• Love 8

I actually liked this season surprisingly. I didn't really like the group of girls he had, but the drama was actually there and I thought he did a good job up until his melt down at the end which would have been fine if he didn't cry every 2 seconds and have the people he dumped console him. But I liked the ending with Cassie and Colton. It felt much more real than the usual sappy endings. I think Cassie would have much preferred to be the bachelorette, but I do think she's into him now. It happens often where one person isn't into the other person but the one who is in love keeps pursuing them and then eventually they get together. It's nice to have someone fight for you and make you feel like you truly are worth it. Not every love story happens right away . My mom always told me the same thing Cassie's dad told her. That one day, you'll meet the person you are meant to be with and then it hits you like a ton of bricks. But that's not always true and that doesn't always happen that way . I think Cassie would have been like that with anyone and seems to need reassurance with everything she does. I liked that the season didn't end up in a proposal because quite frankly, i'm sick of the leads getting engaged and them just staying together for years without ever getting married. The proposals always seem so forced.

• Love 9

To their credit, despite all the drama the last few weeks of the show, they may have fallen into a normal boyfriend/girlfriend dating relationship. Not exactly what the show is aiming for, but nice to see it still happens in the world.

• Love 11

A new low for Chris Harrison.  He's always done their dirty work but I don't think he can redeem himself in my eyes.

If they were on the fence (har har) at all about Hannah B, last night's meet-5-men segment should be proof she's a mistake.  Sure, she'll do whatever they say.  Just badly, incoherently and annoyingly teeth-suckingly the whole way.  I made it through Juan Pablo, Prince Whatshisname, DeAHHHna and all 3 Nick Viall iterations.  I’ll continue hoping for a last minute announcement by TPTB that Hannah B has withdrawn for “personal reasons.”

Colton jumped a fence and the show jumped the shark. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

Cassie is the popular blonde girl and Colton is the stupid jock in almost every teen slasher flick 

"I can't stand Rival A and B." pouts popular blonde girl while rubbing stupid jock thigh.

Cut to stupid jock killing Rival A and B and bringing her their carcass like a deranged golden retriever. 

"Oh I didn't mean for you to actually kill them but that is perfect" purrs popular blonde girl as stupid jock looks at her quizzically.  She then allows him to touch her boobs over the shirt as a reward.  

Seriously this whole episode felt incredibly staged.  It was also as episodic as every final rose show.  Nervous meet the skeptical family? Check.  Said family finally giving approval? Check.  Final random weird date so they can spout metaphors that falling off a cliff is like falling in love? Check.   I wish them well but I just don't see it.

Also - I agree with one of the above posters who said that Colton needed to get his hand off her inner thigh at the family meet n' greet.   I know he has done "everything but" but I don't need to see that particular move!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Rachel wanted a proposal, whether or not the show told her, she wanted that very badly, If I was Bryan , the one she picked, that breakup scene would have jolted me because she told him she loved him and "cried her eyelashes off". Im glad she is happy with Bryan, and quite honestly respect a woman who will not settle for less (couch cough, Kaci from temptation island)-some women want marriage and a proposal and Peter was not ready to give in. 

• Love 2

YAY! Hanna B!  Hanna B!  Hanna B!  She's been my favorite since Night 1 this season, so I was really hoping she'd be the new Bachelorette.  I normally don't watch The Bachelorette, but I definitely will this season.

I didn't get a stalker-ish vibe from Colton at all; I thought he really fell for Cassie and was willing to make a fool of himself to win her over.  Where was her Dad?  I was hoping he would be the person to answer the door when Colton knocked.  Did they send him back to CA alone?  I'll bet that the producers pleaded with Cassie to stay on a couple of days and try to work things out.  How much money do you think changed hands?  "Cassie, all you have to do is DATE this guy for a while.  That's not so bad, right?  I mean, you do like the big lug.  Just date him; that's all.  We PROMISE!"

Even so, Cassie was still so hesitant about everything that I wish someone would have asked her point-blank why she was even on this show in the first place.  Also, why did she lie about her hesitancy when the other women in the house called her out on it multiple times?  She's a big fake.  I hope she doesn't appear on this show again.

The round-table discussion with Chris' "friends" was a big waste of time.  I'm guessing that the women there are all going to BIP.  I found all 3 of them fairly coarse during the segment.  Risque jokes are funny; these women were pretty blunt, and NOT funny.

• Love 2

I listened to Ben and Ashley's podcast yesterday and today. Yesterday Taysha was on. Today Hannah G was on. Interesting. Hannah G definitely has more personality than they ever showed.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I have been watching this show from day one. Jessa Palmer hilariously gave his final pick a plane ticket to go visit, and when he let the runner up go, she immediately said "then what happened last nite was inappropriate" On season 1. Alex did not propse. On Blob's season--he said he was holding onto the ring. and of course Brad chose himself. lol.

2 minutes ago, Gregg247 said:

Even so, Cassie was still so hesitant about everything that I wish someone would have asked her point-blank why she was even on this show in the first place.  Also, why did she lie about her hesitancy when the other women in the house called her out on it multiple times?  She's a big fake.  I hope she doesn't appear on this show again.

exactly. but i think if Chris harrison asked her that, she would have bolted and he would have had to deal with baby colton again::sigh::

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Gregg247 said:

YAY! Hanna B!  Hanna B!  Hanna B!  She's been my favorite since Night 1 this season, so I was really hoping she'd be the new Bachelorette.  I normally don't watch The Bachelorette, but I definitely will this season.

I didn't get a stalker-ish vibe from Colton at all; I thought he really fell for Cassie and was willing to make a fool of himself to win her over.  Where was her Dad?  I was hoping he would be the person to answer the door when Colton knocked.  Did they send him back to CA alone?  I'll bet that the producers pleaded with Cassie to stay on a couple of days and try to work things out.  How much money do you think changed hands?  "Cassie, all you have to do is DATE this guy for a while.  That's not so bad, right?  I mean, you do like the big lug.  Just date him; that's all.  We PROMISE!"

The round-table discussion with Chris' "friends" was a big waste of time.  I'm guessing that the women there are all going to BIP.  I found all 3 of them fairly coarse during the segment.  Risque jokes are funny; these women were pretty blunt, and NOT funny.

I will say this--I hope  I m proven wrong....I dont think cassie intends to end up with him but is having sex with him and all that--if the situations were reversed and a guy was having sex with a girl with no intention of being with her(hello Blob, Juan Pablo, Jamie Palmer, etc) there would be a lot more fuss. I cant beleive it but I feel sorry for him because she is totally playing him for a fool. ugh.

1 hour ago, Riplet68 said:

I don’t get people thinking this season was boring.  Our bachelor got dumped multiple times, we had a gajillion cat fights, and our lead almost shutbthe whole thing down.  We also had a winner who actually did what everyone wonders why others don’t do every season; tried to leave because she wasn’t ready to be engaged and what that all supposedly entails.  I like that their not engaged (though it would have been better if it had been a joint decision and not forced on him).  I wish more would end, I like you best, I’m not ready for us to marry yet, let’s see where this goes.

For me it wasn't the whole season, it was that they ruined the finale for me by dragging it out for 3 long episodes.  I was over it at episode one of the finale last week, this week was pure torture to get through.  The rest of the season I thought he did a pretty good job, and I liked some of the girls.  Had they had a normal finale where Cassie left, he dumped the other girls quickly, and then he went back to her all in one episode, I would have been game for all of that.

• Love 9

They've sunk to rock bottom with a pageant girl for Bachelorette.  Hannah was so thrilled to have won the title of Miss Bachelorette she completely forgot that there was more to it and Chris Harrison had to remind her it was "to find love."  Hannah's like  "Oh! Yeah! Maybe! Giggle."  What were they thinking?  All these girls do with their lives, from the time they're five years old, is get on stage, spout a few perky rote lines and smile so hard their cheek muscles tremble.  All to try to prove they're prettier than the other dumb girls on the stage.  That's it.  That's what they're all about. Hannah has zero interest in finding love she just wants to be the star and have another prize to put with her tiara collection. This will be the most tedious season ever.  Without other women to compete with Hannah will have nothing at all to say.

• Love 16
10 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

singing love out of nothing at all? I honestly thought that was awful 😞

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

They've sunk to rock bottom with a pageant girl for Bachelorette.  Hannah was so thrilled to have won the title of Miss Bachelorette she completely forgot that there was more to it and Chris Harrison had to remind her it was "to find love."  Hannah's like  "Oh! Yeah! Maybe! Giggle."  What were they thinking?  All these girls do with their lives, from the time they're five years old, is get on stage, spout a few perky rote lines and smile so hard their cheek muscles tremble.  All to try to prove they're prettier than the other dumb girls on the stage.  That's it.  That's what they're all about. Hannah has zero interest in finding love she just wants to be the star and have another prize to put with her tiara collection. This will be the most tedious season ever.  Without other women to compete with Hannah will have nothing at all to say.

I almost feel like we're being punked with this choice.  They can't honestly believe that Hannah is looking to settle down in marriage, or that she will be a mature, interesting narrator for the show.  Do they intend to simply make fun of her all season?  Also, if last night was any taste, they are casting young, immature men to go along for this ride.   I think we need to buckle up for a Wrong Reasons Season.  

• Love 8

If The Bachelorette doesn't end with Morris Albert singing "Feelings" I feel the show has done a disservice to the viewing public.

Assuming he's alive, I had no idea Air Supply was still kicking, so good for them.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I skipped this entire season because Colton straight up makes my skin crawl, but my wife and I watched the finale(s) to basically see what we missed and then find out more about the new Bachelorette. Anyway, Colton still makes me want to barf but Hannah B's time in the spotlight really made our jaws drop. She seems possibly nice/silly but I have never seen a lead of the show who seems like she has absolutely NO idea how to speak on camera, let alone be the focus for the show. We were shocked that she couldn't pull it together at all during her big introduction as the new face of the franchise haha. 

Can someone fill me in on what the showrunners might have seen in her during the season or something? Seems like they have a lot of work to do with her in a short amount of time.

Edited by huskerj12
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, Ivana Tinkle said:

Cassie:  I just don't know...

Colton:  You don't have to know!   Who knows anything?  Certainly not me!

Cassie:  But I'm scared...

Colton:  I'm scared too!  Especially with spiders, they're terrifying!

Cassie:  I want to take it slow...

Colton:  Just call me Mr. Turtle!

Cassie:  I like being with my friends...

Colton:  Bring them with us on every date!  You can even ditch me for them whenever you want!

Cassie:  I'm not sure I want to be committed...

Colton:  Me neither!  Psych wards are scary!

Cassie:  I just want to be totally sure...

Colton:  You can literally marry someone else and I'll still be here!  Whenever you want!  

I've never a more desperate Bachelor in all the seasons of this shitty show.  Christ Colton, grow a sack.

Girl, if you wrote a Bachelor/ette blog?

I'd read the hell out of it. That was PERFECT!

• Love 1

Not sure if I can handle watching Hannah B's fake pageant smile (she smiled even during her Colton breakup) for a whole season.  It is permanently plastered on her face.  She has no game and is too skittish.  A really BORING choice.  Even Caylan is more interesting.  Only Tashya has what it takes to be a lead. (Sorry don't know how to spell the names). 

• Love 4