Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S23.E12: After the Final Rose

In the Season 23 finale, Colton explains what was going through his mind and heart during the final days of his journey to find love. Demi, Onyeka, Sydney, Jason Tartick and Chris Randone also reflect on the extraordinary conclusion.

Airs March 12, 2019.

“Or will Colton remain a virgin FOREVER?” Oh, Harrison!

• Like 3
  • Laugh 17

These two deserve each other, they are both immature and bad actors. Bachelorette premiere cannot come soon enough! 

• Like 11

Cassie looks absolutely gobsmacked that Colton has backed her into a corner like this. I feel like she has no choice but to stay now. Her chance at being The Bachelorette is zero... so does she stay with Colton for maximum publicity? 

• Like 14

Cassie's face when she realizes her shot at being the Bachelorette was GONE was just perfect.   

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 7

See, that confirms everything was pre planned including the damn fence!

Not only is the acting bad, the script is simply atrocious!

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Aaaaghhh! I sat on my remote and missed her saying yes!!! Transcript and details please!!!! 

The only thing she said yes to was at the very end of the conversation when she heard the words "(Free trip) to Spain".  The rest, she sounded as unsure as she always was.  She said "I don't know" many times.  I don't get this at all.  It's weird as hell.

• Like 16
  • Laugh 2

2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Aaaaghhh! I sat on my remote and missed her saying yes!!! Transcript and details please!!!! 

I didn't sit on my remote, and I still missed it. I even rewound. He says he wants to show her how much he loves her, and (poof) they're back together. 

• Laugh 1

Just now, Ms Blue Jay said:

The only thing she said yes to was at the very end of the conversation when she heard the words "(Free trip) to Spain".  The rest, she sounded as unsure as she always was.  She said "I don't know" many times.  I don't get this at all.  It's weird as hell.

Thanks, Blue!

1 minute ago, kazza said:

I didn't sit on my remote, and I still missed it. I even rewound. He says he wants to show her how much he loves her, and (poof) they're back together. 

Haha! Ok. Sounds like I didn’t miss much. Thanks, Kazza!

• Like 3

Telling your beloved that when the going gets tough your solution is to jump over an 8 foot fence and run away is one way to go I guess.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 17

I don’t like Colton, I don’t like Cassie, so why do I watch?  Best case scenario, they DO eventually marry and have a long and miserable marriage.  No children, no love, just misery.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7

So probably no Neil Lane sparkler and a "let's see how dating goes." Is it 1 year they have to last to keep the rock? 

Oh Cassie just go home to your speech pathologist and surfing.

Edited by Diana Berry
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

This woman is a fucking cipher.  Like a total moron. 

• Like 13

3 hours ago, Marmiarmo said:

STOP. Saying. Like!!!

This coming from a speech pathologist.

• Like 11

jerry seinfeld comedy GIF

fake fake fake fake.  

Probably been used before -- sorry for the repeat.  

• Like 9
  • Laugh 5

Colton setting up Cassie by telling his family that she dumped him and doesn’t love him like he loves her is awesome.

I mean, it’s passive aggressive and shitty, but still kinda awesome.

I might be able to get behind stealth bitch Colton, where were you all season for my viewing pleasure!

• Like 7
  • Laugh 14

I want to buy her a dictionary and some conditioner.  Her hair is so dry and over-processed.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Well and if she is into him, what is so stressful?  She is the only one left, she doesn’t have to get engaged, and she on a free trip. She is very immature. No way this will work out. This makes Arie and his bride look like a serious couple. Lol

• Like 7
  • Laugh 2

How does one become a speech pathologist with such limited vocabulary?

• Like 14
  • Laugh 2

2 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Colton setting up Cassie by telling his family that she dumped him and doesn’t love him like he loves her is awesome.

I mean, it’s passive aggressive and shitty, but still kinda awesome.

I might be able to get behind stealth bitch Colton, where were you all season for my viewing pleasure!

Yes, it's like he threw her to the wolves!

Let the games begin!

• Like 8

SHE IS JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU!

Cassie is watching her chances for Bachelorette, the real reason she bothered coming here, go up in flames. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

I thought that she looked genuinely happy when he said he dumped the other two. And she thought him jumping and running away was hilarious.

They have to be together 2 years to keep ring.  She only said "i don't know" once, but she did say "like" every other word.

She needs to tell his family what her dad told her and get another view besides "love at first site"

Edited by Ripley68
  • Like 7

Colton is stalker-level all into her.  And she’s a nervous smiler. 

Edited by Meowwww
  • Like 14

I am not a prude by any means, but FFS, she’s just doing a meet and greet with the family, Colton...get your hand off her inner thigh.

• Like 12
  • Laugh 2

Well wasn’t the entire premise of her other reality show supposedly being wishy-washy back and forth with her ex for years? This might be how she is in general and if she couldn’t commit to the other guy in years, I can see why she would have trepidation over being with someone for a few weeks. She actually is probably the most normal, rational “winner” this show has ever had. I’ll go out on a limb and be the only one to say these two will have at least as good of odds as any other couple—to which I mean aren’t good regardless.

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, mishap said:
jerry seinfeld comedy GIF

fake fake fake fake.  

Probably been used before -- sorry for the repeat.  

I came here to post this exact gif!

ugh this is insufferable! The only reason I watch at this point is it’s my excuse to eat a cupcake. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 7

5 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

How does one become a speech pathologist with such limited vocabulary?

I know!  It's sad, isn't it?

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Well at least the parents got a free trip to Spain. 

• Like 5

Just now, laschifosavita said:

I want Cassie to break up with Colton for me because I can't take this level of second-hand embarrassment.

Hasn't she tried like 6 times already.  How much more not into him can she be

• Like 9
  • Laugh 3

3 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I know!  It's sad, isn't it?

She is a speech assistant.  She is currently working towards her Masters for speech pathology.

• Like 2