Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03: Sun and Shade in the Bahamas

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

So, according to this article, it was John Sessa who done it.  He was royally pissed at LVP's need to protect Dorit and, I'm assuming protect LVP too, in the process.  This was, after all, the second dog and LVP needed to have her head examined for giving them a second chance to begin with.  IMO.  It sounds like to me, he just went over LVP's head and said, fuck it, fuck Dorit, fuck LVP, fuck PK, fuck YOU Ken Todd, and fuck everybody that thinks they should get special treatment because you are a celebrity. 

I don't know why he would take the heat if it wasn't true.  For the Hollywood bunch, it's all about the image.

Thank you for the link!

I wish I could "heart" this 1,000 times!!  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, SoCal4Us said:

http://toofab.com/2019/02/27/john-sessa-denies-rhobh-conspiracy-theory-suggesting-lisa-vanderpump-planted-dog-drama/

"This is a dog that was born in my house, bottle-fed by me," he said. "And then Hannah spent three weeks training Dorit on how to take care of the dog. We took the dog back for spade and neutering. We never do any of this, just so you know. So then Hannah's reaching out, trying to find out what's going on with the dog, and Lisa finds out. Sunday I get a message from -- I won't say the shelter name -- but a kill shelter in Orange County that said they have one of my dogs."

Sorry after the VPD scene setup I question everything he says. Lisa's name is on the sign. If she didn't want it out there why didn't she tell them to get the dog out as soon as she saw it. She's got more to lose publicly than anybody. The others can go back to their anonymous lives. Her lack of leadership, or her machinations, however one sees it, caused it to blow up in her face. 

"We took the dog back for spaying and neutering. We never do this, just so you know."

What I read is that he is stating he releases an adoption without fixing the animal thus possibly contributing to the over population if the owners don't get it fixed. 

Also the article also states in regards to Teddy

"A source close to the situation later told TooFab they have "seen text messages that seem to contradict John's claims."

That may be why Teddi firmly said shecan print texts too.

We'll see.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I am terrible at math, but the 70-inch hair is confusing me -- isn't that almost 6 feet long?!

Erika mumbled that she'd like to find a man with 70 inches.  Um, I don't know what kind of twat she's got, but I chuckled at the visual of it.  😉

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It wasn’t a kill shelter not defending dorit at all but it was never at a kill shelter 

All shelters are kill shelters - even "No Kill"  That just means that 90% or so are placed.  A dog with a bite history even at a "non kill" shelter has a very good chance of getting the pink juice.  With or without a microchip.

And for the record if any of my dogs I placed ended up at a shelter the person would have had dificulties doing their confession with their jaw wired shut.

• Love 13
47 minutes ago, smores said:

I think he was saying that they were making an exception in the entire situation.  That instead of Dorit getting another rescue dog (from the general population with an unknown background), she got one of the dogs that he had basically raised himself.  That someone worked with her, hands on, for 3 weeks, to help her with training the dog, so she'd have the most successful situation possible.  And that they gave her the dog sooner than they would have, but even took it back to arrange for the spay/neuter on their end, to make things easier for her.  Basically, they bent over backwards to do everything possible to set Dorit up for success with this dog, and then it got dumped "by a reality tv star" at the shelter.

Also interesting is that in the article they mention that the photo of the bite was from dog #1, Madison.  Dorit is portraying that bite on PK's nose as being from Lucy, so, yet another lie from her.

Most reputable breeders/rescues would not place a dog with a family with young children without a trainer at least.  Especially a small dog.  I personally would be hesitant to put a stuffed dog in with them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Erika mumbled that she'd like to find a man with 70 inches.  Um, I don't know what kind of twat she's got, but I chuckled at the visual of it.  😉

Both the hair and the "man with" are taller than I am!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, snarts said:

When you adopt a puppy that's not yet old enough to be spayed/neutered, you agree in the adoption contract to have it done at/by 6 mos of age.  It appears to me that Dorit/PK either couldn't be bothered or asked Vanderpump Dogs to do it for them.  Which, of course, certainly sounds like them.

Or they didn't trust them to do it . . .

• Love 12
18 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I think my favorite part was Camille wearing her readers at dinner with panache.

Yes! They looked great on her.  

I wonder if Denise's dad Irv will appear this season-- he was on another reality show she did and was a sweet guy.  

LOL at Rinna name checking Bond Girl Ursula Andress-- former girlfriend of Harry Hamlin and mother to his son Dmitri!

• Love 9
57 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

All shelters are kill shelters - even "No Kill"  That just means that 90% or so are placed.  A dog with a bite history even at a "non kill" shelter has a very good chance of getting the pink juice.  With or without a microchip.

And for the record if any of my dogs I placed ended up at a shelter the person would have had dificulties doing their confession with their jaw wired shut.

And also stating the obvious - no shelter is going to call itself a kill shelter or own that label. It's not some legal requirement for a shelter to register itself as a kill or no kill shelter so asking a shelter if they are a kill shelter is absolutely useless...how many would actually own this when they have no legal requirement to do so?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, SoCal4Us said:

http://toofab.com/2019/02/27/john-sessa-denies-rhobh-conspiracy-theory-suggesting-lisa-vanderpump-planted-dog-drama/

"This is a dog that was born in my house, bottle-fed by me," he said. "And then Hannah spent three weeks training Dorit on how to take care of the dog. We took the dog back for spade and neutering. We never do any of this, just so you know. So then Hannah's reaching out, trying to find out what's going on with the dog, and Lisa finds out. Sunday I get a message from -- I won't say the shelter name -- but a kill shelter in Orange County that said they have one of my dogs."

So Dorit drove the dog down to Orange County and left it at a shelter? 

John said when the shelter contacted Vanderpump Dogs' info line, they didn't use Dorit's name. They simply said a "reality celebrity" had brought in a Vanderpump Dogs pup. When he found out it was Dorit, he was fuming -- and still is.

That sounds kind of ....I don't know.  Don't get me wrong.  I hate Dorit and PK.  And it still leaves the question of why was LVP so forgiving of Dorit?  This whole thing is so bizarre.  There's a lot of shadyness going on.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

And it still leaves the question of why was LVP so forgiving of Dorit?  This whole thing is so bizarre. 

Maybe LVP was worried that it would all get turned around on her, which it has.  It's insane to me how the other housewives have spun this story in Dorit's favor.   Now she's the sympathetic character in this mess.  Ugh. 

• Love 23
8 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

So Dorit drove the dog down to Orange County and left it at a shelter? 

John said when the shelter contacted Vanderpump Dogs' info line, they didn't use Dorit's name. They simply said a "reality celebrity" had brought in a Vanderpump Dogs pup. When he found out it was Dorit, he was fuming -- and still is.

That sounds kind of ....I don't know.  Don't get me wrong.  I hate Dorit and PK.  And it still leaves the question of why was LVP so forgiving of Dorit?  This whole thing is so bizarre.  There's a lot of shadyness going on.

I think Lisa is loyal to her long time friends and initially tried to protect Dorit but only because of her friendship with PK. I also think as much as she has tried to get past it she can’t. That friendship was dead the moment that dog went to the shelter. 

• Love 12

I reread Dorit’s blog. I wonder how long they had the dog for. First she says they hired the best trainers. (Multiple). Then the dog was rehoused with someone PK knew. Then new owner couldn’t keep the dog because of a family emergency but she was assured the dog was going to a good home. Instead the dog ended up at the shelter. Who assured her?  The only thing reads as very shady. 

In Kyle’s blog, she says not to rush to judgment but isn’t that exactly what they did with Lisa.   

I’ve always been more of a Kyle fan vs Lisa, but so far I’m not appreciating Kyle’s role in all this.  I hope Teddi produces the text messages. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

And Dorit still owes LVP 5K per contract.

She can get in line, they owe everybody. I'm just waiting for the IRS to weigh in. I bet they haven't paid their taxes.

Edited by Giselle
Same old same old
  • Love 8

I'm not buying the poor LVP trying to forgive Dorit.  Lisa was totally viper from the side on that trip.  And it was very noticeable.  And I can't say it enough.  I can't stand Dorit.

I stick to my opinion.  There's a whole lot of shadyness going on. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, snarts said:

When you adopt a puppy that's not yet old enough to be spayed/neutered, you agree in the adoption contract to have it done at/by 6 mos of age.  It appears to me that Dorit/PK either couldn't be bothered or asked Vanderpump Dogs to do it for them.  Which, of course, certainly sounds like them.

The shelter in my city spays/neuters before they are handed over to the new owner. They'll do it as early as 8 weeks. 

12 hours ago, Blondie said:

Dorit is trying so hard to be fabulous like Erika.  She can't try to be LVP cause she will never have enough class.  Her story about the dog is that it nipped at her children and bit her husband.  Yet she later changed it to Lucy  biting her children repeatedly.  We have pics of the mark on PK's nose, yet if it bit my child I would have taken a pic also.....hmmm.  Then she alluded to having several trainers in with no success......  The poor thing probably messed on the floor and she couldn't handle it, but that's just my opinion.   LVP does jab at people but that is just her personality.  Dorit does the same ting but when it's directed back at her she's all offended and a victim.  Sheesh  BTW  Pay your freaking bills!

They both do that and they're both bitches.  So were Kyle, Teddi and Rinna this week, but I'm forgiving Rinna this once because of her hilarious VDP impression 😄

I think that John's story made Lisa look bad.  I also think LVP doesn't like confrontation and prefers to snipe and punish that way, claiming "British humor" when she's called out.

I also think it is rude to complain about someone's condolences.  Just like it's rude to explain to someone else why they are not "classy" or complain about the glassware you are given in someone's home.

I am done with this dog story.  I guess it's futile for me to hope it's over soon 😄

• Love 7
9 hours ago, langford peel said:

Lisa should definitely refuse to film with most of these women. Without her they bring nothing to the table.

She should demand that there be wholesale replacements in the same way they did in New York a while ago. Keep Denise and add Camille as a full time Housewive. Bring in some new blood. Dump Rinna, Dorito, Erica and especially Kyle. Maybe offer Kathy Hilton a spot. That would be some just desserts right there.

They did that with RHoNJ and now everybody is now wishing they would get rid of Teresa. She's nothing but the same old Teresa from season one.

It won't change if they did it with RHoBH. LVP will play her games and keep making digs with a laugh saying it's British humor. Everybody will get sick of it. She'll be the same old LVP from seasons past.

Heck TPTB are finally realizing it with Vicki on OC. 

The old Limey cow needs to leave. She's been saying she doesn't need the grief of dealing with these heifers for seasons now. Well then leave. Focus on your dogs and your diners. Don't let the door hit you on your ass.

• Love 3
On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 9:47 PM, ChitChat said:

Instead of Teddy droning on and on about it in her search for "honesty,"  she and Kyle could've said absolutely nothing and let the story die, but Teddy had to come clean to Dorit - which was stupid.  Why keep bringing it up?  I hope LVP tells them all to go eff themselves and walks away.  She doesn't deserve this crap. 

I LOVE Kyle, but I see her behind the whole doggate LVP pileup.  Did you see how pink Teddy was with anger?  Who got her all riled up enough to feel like she had to call LVP out? Teddy, who was LVP's friend? Kyle sits there quietly watching as Rinna picks up the ball with her ranting and urging others to let LVP have it.  I remember back when Kyle first became friends with Taylor (I think season 2?) and seemed to enjoy rubbing that friendship in Lisa's face with her ''Jelly?'' comments.  Before that she seemed to love hanging around Lisa and for seasons tried to get back in as her best friend.  Lisa has never seemed to be able to forgive Kyle.  There's something going on there and has been from the beginning.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, SoCal4Us said:

Wow. I wish I could like your post a million times. Thanks so much for posting the link to this article. Hearing John’s story confirms what I suspected- he is pissed as hell and gives zero fucks about protecting Dorit (or LVP, honestly) at the expense of the rescue. When you help birth a dog and bottle feed her and have her in your home for months and she ends up in a kill shelter, it makes complete sense that he would be out for blood.

What I haven’t understood, since Dorit’s first season, is why the heck LVP lets her get away with so much. We’ve seen Lisa completely cut off people before (Brandi and Cedric), so what’s with the slow death by a thousand passive aggressive comments now? I believe what LVP said last season- that it’s based on her relationship with PK- but that doesn’t make any sense to me either. Why is she so loyal to Mr. Smooth Hands? John is right to have stood up to LVP and Ken- they can’t run a rescue giving breaks to their friends, especially when it puts a dog in harm’s way and jeopardizes the reputation of the rescue.

Also, I bet Dorit desperately wanted a small dog because she wanted her to be another accessory (gotta replace those stolen purses!). As many have pointed out, small dogs aren’t always the best in homes with little kids. I wonder if anyone (like John or the adoption counselor) tried to dissuade her from a small dog but Dorit insisted and Lisa relented.

• Love 19
21 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Why are flowers impersonal?  I've sent many a floral spray for viewings/funerals, and then a sympathy card to the home of the loved one.  As a family member being on the receiving end of flowers in this situation, I found them comforting as our family read each and every one of the accompanying cards  prior to the funeral.  Maybe it's a southern thing, but that's generally how it's done here.  Oh yeah, don't forget the casserole!  We do that sometimes too.  Vicki G. would be proud! 

Oh, film noire. You never disappoint with your posts!  Bravo!  What should've been a light bulb moment for Kyle just fell on deaf ears.  LVP is standing there pouring her heart out to Kyle trying to spare her these terrible feelings she's going through and all we get is a blank stare from Kyle.  LVP stood there looking at her as if thinking "don't you get it?," but it sailed right over Kyle's head.  Sigh.

I was referring to his kids with unusual names: Hud, Speck, Justice (no offense to anybody with one of these names, they're just unusual.)  If it had been up to John, she definitely would've been named Baby Doll.  

We spent hours with the poor florist designing the arrangements for my grandmother's funeral.  Then my sister and I spent several more hours personally making the arrangements for the wake and doing up roses for the graveside ceremony.  Making sure everything was pretty for grandma made us feel better.  The florist we used was one of the two major ones in town and some of the people that sent flowers used them too and they worked with them to coordinate what they sent with what we had purchased and it really meant a lot to us.  

17 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Just a little perspective on LA shelters:

https://www.lamayor.org/mayor-garcetti-announces-la-has-reached-‘no-kill’-dogs-city-animal-shelters

And after doing a google search, there are many 'no kill' shelters/rescues in LA.  Of course, not every pet is saved for various reasons - illness, aggression, etc.

With that said, I think Dorit and PK were absolutely wrong not to return the dog to Vanderpump Dogs.  Why the woman turned the dog into a shelter, we don't really know.  Lisa didn't demand Dorit and PK give the dog back.  So Lisa can be upset that the dog ended up at a shelter but at the same time, she really doesn't have much  of case against Dorit and PK.  Did Vanderpump Dogs follow up on the woman who took Lucy?  No.

BTW - I can't stand Dorit  and PK, but VD isn't totally innocent in all this.

That's only LA City.  The city shelters do not serve all zip codes.  The county shelters have a much higher kill rate.  LA can be confusing because the city sprawls and there are pockets that are other cities or unincorporated. 

7 hours ago, Tiggertoo said:

I reread Dorit’s blog. I wonder how long they had the dog for. First she says they hired the best trainers. (Multiple). Then the dog was rehoused with someone PK knew. Then new owner couldn’t keep the dog because of a family emergency but she was assured the dog was going to a good home. Instead the dog ended up at the shelter. Who assured her?  The only thing reads as very shady. 

In Kyle’s blog, she says not to rush to judgment but isn’t that exactly what they did with Lisa.   

I’ve always been more of a Kyle fan vs Lisa, but so far I’m not appreciating Kyle’s role in all this.  I hope Teddi produces the text messages. 

So according to her blog this poor dog is just getting passed around and possibly went through 3 homes before hitting the shelter?  How traumatic.  

Are wig inches different than normal inches or is Erika over 9 feet tall?  Because that "70 inch" wig only went just past her ass.  It couldn't be that they meant 70cm either because that's not long enough.  

The other women don't have glam squads because they are cheap?  Okay Erika.  It couldn't be that they just aren't quite as ridiculous and vain as you and/or don't need paid sycophants yass queening and blowing smoke up their asses.

Rinna is a piece of shit douche bag fuck face.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
16 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I laughed so hard when Dorit crowed, "I own the Bahamas!" Bitch, you don't even own your home. 

BWWAAHA!

14 hours ago, film noire said:

These women send flowers/notes/make calls over much less fraught circumstances --  new homes, new cars, new faces -- so Erika doing next to nothing (an impersonal note at best)  was very dismissive of someone during a time of profund (and shocking) grief.  She made a very big statement with that note, imo.

And if the situation were reversed, Erika would be all over it:  the sniper from the side didn't even call!  The sniper from the side didn't send flowers!  The sniper from the side wrote some Mad Libs crap (Ken and I were ___ to hear that ___ had died . Our__ and __ are with you.)  and disappeared.  

ALL OF THIS. She couldn't even take the time to form the actual letters in handwriting in the word Erika in her signature.  Not personal or from the heart. Cold. Passive. Aggressive. Not passive aggressive just aggressive . Erika might be the most unhappy miserable human on any franchise . No one wants to be you, girl.  

• Love 17

Is this season over yet? This whole thing is painful. Please make it stop. 

I can’t stand LVP. I think she is snobbish, condescending, passive aggressive, and manipulative.  I find her humor very childish... she is not nearly as clever as she thinks she is and her accent doesn’t fix that. I find her aesthetic to be equal parts juvenile and tacky. Everything from her home decor to her wardrobe choices remind me of something that a five year old in the 80s would select for their “grown up” make believe.  I think she acts like she hit a homer when she married her way on to third. And I find the way she lords her life over some young(ish) people who moved to LA to try to build lives and follow their dreams on VPR really gross and pathetic.  (I also think Ken is a reactive asshole who has no qualms about being physically and verbally aggressive with people, including his wife’s friends and his employees.)

Finally, I don’t think she is nearly the strategic genius people make her out to be. It’s just that in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king. That has never been more apparent than with this whole fiasco. These morons really thought the season to go after LVP was weeks after her brother committed suicide? And the hill they chose to die on was her backhandedly outing Dorit and PK for the mishandling of a shelter animal in violation of the terms of a written agreement? How fucking dumb are they? And now it looks like they might not even be right about how it was orchestrated? (Unless the cropped preceding line of the text chain is from John saying “Lisa wants this out there...” it looks like Teddy had a far bigger hand than she let on).  These women are bumbling fools.

This is a waste of my time. Give me New York where the hos know how to have it out and move on within two episodes. 

Edited by jkitty
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, jkitty said:

Is this season over yet? This whole thing is painful. Please make it stop. 

I can’t stand LVP. I think she is snobbish, condescending, passive aggressive, and manipulative.  I find her humor very childish... she is not nearly as clever as she thinks she is and her accent doesn’t fix that. I find her aesthetic to be equal parts juvenile and tacky. Everything from her home decor to her wardrobe choices remind me of something that a five year old in the 80s would select for their “grown up” make believe.  I think she acts like she hit a homer when she married her way on to third. And I find the way she lords her life over some young(ish) people who moved to LA to try to build lives and follow their dreams on VPR really gross and pathetic.

Finally, I don’t think she is nearly the strategic genius people make her out to be. It’s just that in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king. That has never been more apparent than with this whole fiasco. These morons really thought the season to go after LVP was weeks after her brother committed suicide? And the hill they chose to die on was her backhandedly outing Dorit for the mishandling of a shelter animal? How fucking dumb are they? And now it looks like they might not even be right about how it was orchestrated? (Unless the cropped preceding line of the text chain is from John saying “Lisa wants this out there...” it looks like Teddy had a far bigger hand than she let on).  These women are bumbling fools.

This is a waste of my time. Give me New York where the hos know how to have it out and move on within two episodes. 

Teddi was on board with exposing Dorit. I would have been too. Then she realized LVP was going to bow out and blame her that she was like fuck that bitch.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Teddi was on board with exposing Dorit. I would have been too. Then she realized LVP was going to bow out and blame her that she was like fuck that bitch.

I 100% think Lisa wanted to get this out there through John and Teddi, and that she planned to leave her holding the bag. It’s what she did with Brandi and the tabloids about Mauricio cheating.  It’s what she tried to do with Kyle and Yolanda’s “munchausens.” And, if I remember correctly it’s what she did with Brandi and Adrienne’s surrogacy. My point is that of all the battles these women could have picked they chose to do it at the least opportune time, to defend the least credible/defensible person, in the underlying situation most sympathetic to Lisa.  They are so stupid it’s painful.   They are too stupid to win against Lisa, which in my book is saying a lot because I do not think Lisa is the  genius they portray her to be.  It’s not fun to watch at all. This franchise needs someone with half a brain that can actually think somewhat logically and maybe hold their own against LVP. 

Edited by jkitty
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

All shelters are kill shelters - even "No Kill"  

This (top sentence) is not true, unless you are including the euthanizing of animals who are very sick. 

As for the second paragraph, right there with you!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

I don't get all the concern about who talked to who about the dog. It's not a sin to speak the truth. It's not like someone spread a vicious rumor that was untrue.

THANK YOU!  

Can I take back what I said about Lisa R last week? lol  Well, actually, I just said that she did crack me up sometimes.  I suppose that's true, but, OMG...please. I'm not sure I can make it through this season with this BS.  I don't believe their delusions, but, even if it was true, SO WHAT!  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

When I was a kid, I picked up a stray from the street and brought it home. (Isn't that how we all got our pets back in the day? Lol lol) My dad hit the roof. We lived in a small city apartment and both of my parents worked long hours and I couldn't be trusted to be responsible (obviously) so he took the dog to the pound. The common knowledge was that all the animals there were all put to sleep 7 days after they were brought in, regardless of age or temperament or what have you. So unless they got adopted within a week, they were wacked. Isn't that the norm now still for the average pound? Or have things changed?

ps. The end of that story is that my mom broke down and went back to the shelter to spring Pirate and brought him back home. Where he proceeded to terrorize us and anyone he came in contact with forever more. 🙂

You're thinking about Animal Control, the government-run agency. They have a 7-day policy. That said, they've made attempts to become more compassionate, at least in some parts of the country, and have been making efforts to actively work with shelters to try to reduce the number of animals euthanized solely because they were on the streets. Most animal control agencies still have the 7-day rule though. 😞 

12 hours ago, Giselle said:

The shelter in my city spays/neuters before they are handed over to the new owner. They'll do it as early as 8 weeks. 

My two rescues from the local shelter (definitely a “kill” shelter) were both fixed before I took them home (about four months old). The two I got from different rescue organizations were not (both also about four months). I had to sign an agreement I’d get them spayed/neutered and had to send them the certificate it was done (they followed up). My agreement also stated and verbally confirmed  I had to return the dog to them if I was unable to keep. I’ve never ever or will give up a pet so that’s not an issue.

Dorit should have returned the dog to LVP Dogs period or at least firmly explained to new home it had to go back to LVP Dogs.  LVP Dogs should have followed up the dog was in an appropriate home - but no clue how long before the second home dumped the dog at the shelter. I have no doubt it was a “kill” shelter. It’s pretty hard to get a dog accepted into a rescue society. We have a ton of excellent rescues in DC.  Almost none have actual shelters but a large contingent of volunteers and foster homes. Most come from high-kill shelters in the South (Mr. DC calls it the doggy Underground Railroad). You just can’t drop a dog off to them saying “I don’t want this dog anymore”. Lucy is young, small and cute though so she probably had a pretty good chance of getting adopted.

Also - no clue the big deal over this. Dorit did it - she’s on a reality TV show - not sure why this of all things is a “private” matter. As far as I’m concerned LVP was in her rights to shout it from the rooftops. Should have been a learning experience for everybody and the viewers on what not to do.

IMO - the other “ladies” reaction to gleefully take this opportunity to go after LVP for it while comforting “poor Dorit” makes them look like assholes. Especially since Teddy and Kyle were the ones who kept bringing it up. Rinna (who I actually find kinda funny at times - does she call her husband Harry Hamlin in bed?) needs to go back to her corner. She’s practically salivating.

Off-topic but related. I love Kyle’s dog Storm(?). That’s my kind of dog.

• Love 19
17 hours ago, film noire said:

Thanks for the link, SoCal (wish I could love+useful+surprise+add an emoticon for rage to your post). It's worth reading every bit. 

It appears John is saying (no surprise) Dorit herself brought the dog to the kill shelter:

"John said when the shelter contacted Vanderpump Dogs' info line, they didn't use Dorit's name. They simply said a "reality celebrity" had brought in a Vanderpump Dogs pup. When he found out it was Dorit, he was fuming -- and still is."

eta: And I loved him saying this to Rinna (he's the goddamn co-founder of the rescue org):

"So now I'm getting called out by everybody," he added. "And I don't appreciate Lisa Rinna saying, 'She should quell her boys.' I'm a 40-year-old man who has his doctorate in international business, and I'm not her employee."

And (complete tangent to all of this, I know, but it's been bugging me) the way some of these housewives think of employees - low-born lackeys to be brought to heel  - is yet another disgusting insight into their world view.  Employees aren't serfs who take an oath of fealty and they are morally free to act on their own conscience, even if it's inconvenient to this wannabe Imelda Marcos set.

What I got from the above was that it was actually Dorito who turned the dog in to the shelter, because they (Shelter) said "a reality celebrity had brought the dog in". Wouldn't that point to Dorito actually being the person who dropped the dog at the shelter and not this phantom 'really nice person' who was supposedly going to give the dog a nice home?

I'm also sort of glad that this John fellow stood up to LVP & Ken and outed Dorito and PK anyway, because at the end of the day, these bitches ought not to be using their 'charities' as fodder for this show, at least not to bring the drama. If you're truly committed to your cause of choice, then promote it with a soiree for the show for exposure, sure, but don't use it to create more fake idiotic drama like this. I think this guy had it right, protect the cause by not giving celebs a pass for bad behavior. If only the rest of the world would get on board with that mentality.

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
On 2/27/2019 at 5:49 AM, Wicked said:
  Reveal spoiler

Spoiler tagging just in case, but Teddi has a tweet about the texts we see in the preview for next episode.

Teddi is an idiot.  She and Erika both think they are smarter than they really are, IMO. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 18