Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03: Sun and Shade in the Bahamas

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Lisa should definitely refuse to film with most of these women. Without her they bring nothing to the table.

She should demand that there be wholesale replacements in the same way they did in New York a while ago. Keep Denise and add Camille as a full time Housewive. Bring in some new blood. Dump Rinna, Dorito, Erica and especially Kyle. Maybe offer Kathy Hilton a spot. That would be some just desserts right there.

I don’t know how I feel about this, but the lineup does intrigue me (especially the Kathy addition). Camille, who I once so loathed, does needs to come back full time. I’d be willing to keep Rinna under the condition that Nicollette Sheridan is brought on (as Andy and Isaac Mizrahi discussed last night). 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Actually, no, it's not wrong. If someone is an utter turncoat and asshole to your spouse, you have every right to throw them the fuck out of your house. Considering what I've seen from Kyle just in these few eps, she earned the toss-out. She's in Ken's home. If Ken doesn't like what she's saying or doing, he has every right to throw her ass out the door. This wasn't some cocktail party at Erika's. 

Kyle and Lisa are coworkers and friends for many years. If the tables were turned I cannot imagine Mauricio throwing LVP out of their house. 

Ken may have acted out of love for LVP, but probably made the situation even worse. Kyle and LVP will probably make peace eventually- but I doubt anyone will forget how Ken behaved. 

LVP talks a big talk about being the queen bee, and how important and powerful she is, yet, when push comes to shove she reverts to passive aggressive behavior and has others do her bidding. 

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

Come here I'll give you a hug! 

I do it all the time. You should see my posts morning, but you can't, because I cleaned up that fiasco of posting effort. Nothing to be ashamed of. 

I can't edit for shit.

Autocorrect is of the devil.

My new phone thinks I speak adult peanuts.... Whaaa, whaaaa, whaaa... then it makes shit up.

Don't get me started.

Feel better now. 🙂

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, langford peel said:

I think Kyle is starting to worry about the fan reaction to their pile up on Lisa.

Between her posting that video of her and Lisa at the doctor's office and liking some "I hope you and LVP patch things up" tweets, Kyle is (yet again) trying to backtrack on her anti-LVP stance.

I wonder how hard she'll grovel at the reunion?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 15

I think this is a bridge too far for their relationship. Here was Lisa being emotionally vulnerable to Kyle on Camera and her response is to cosset Dorito and sign onto Rinna’s jihad against her. I think Lisa not going on the European trip is significant as is her refusal to film with them. This feels different. Lisa feels different. Kyle’s latest betrayal feels different.

I don’t think you can fix it. Something big has to give.

• Love 24
44 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Lisa should definitely refuse to film with most of these women. Without her they bring nothing to the table.

None of the women on any of these franchises is irreplaceable-not Lisa, not Nene, not Bethenny, not Teresa Guidice, not Vicki.  I get that LVP (and the other women listed) are the face of franchise and the star of the show, but that doesn't mean an equally as enjoyable show couldn't be made without them.  I always thought LVP's canniest move was her ability to remain the center of the show while sharing very little of herself.

Shame on the producers for letting one woman continuously dominate the show.  It makes the whole thing out of whack, and we end up watching people try to wrangle for power without breaking the fourth wall.

I also thinks it's interesting a lot of the franchises are going through issues with their "stars".  

• Love 13
47 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Dorit putting on airs by copying Erika and her glam squad, and bragging on herself for first class travel is so funny!! PK is in debt up to his big pink ears- even after declaring bankruptcy several years ago. 

I laughed so hard when Dorit crowed, "I own the Bahamas!" Bitch, you don't even own your home. 

10 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

I actually got a belly laugh from Rinna mimicking LVP, it was great!!!

She nailed it! I was rolling. Rinna is the perfect reality tv persona, IMO. She brings the drama, but also doesn't take things so seriously all the time. She makes me laugh. A lot. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 11

This whole pile on smacked of copious pre-planning, with Vyle and Rinna at the helm, cackling like the two hags they truly are, and dumb as a rock Teddikins being pulled in by her now-good friends Vyle and Rinna, when those two likely knew they could play Teddi as a pawn in their vapid yet furious quest to 'take down' LVP. Lisa is no saint, that's true, but honestly? I'd also like to see everyone removed from this show next season with the exception of LVP, Camille and Denise. Add 3 more Ho's and start over. And yeah, as much as I'd fucking LOVE to see Kathy Hilton REPLACE Vyle simply for the thing of beauty and just desserts it would serve up to Vyle, I'm sick and tired of that family and don't need to see them making more money ruining what used to be a show I liked very much. Just get three new bitches and start over.

ETA: All this preening and bragging by Dorito over the BAHAMAS?!? Hahahaha...seriously? She acts like she's the patron saint of St. Barth's or Ibiza!

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 21
17 hours ago, renatae said:

OK, Kyle just shaded Dorit, saying maybe she's allergic to dogs. Once again, LVP refuses to talk about it. So, let the "LVP won't let it drop" stuff begin again.

Yes, LVP is giving Dorit the business when they are together. But she's not the one keeping the conversation going among the rest of the women.

Oh, yes, here comes Rinna insisting the whole situation (Kyle and Teddi having info) was set up by LVP so she could sit on the sidelines and claim to know nothing. Guess John's big mouth had nothing to do with it. Shut up, Rinna, you weren't even there.

I agree with you, the old shit stirring Rinna is back and did you notice the smirk on her face as she’s watching them all go at LVP? She just sat back and looked delighted the whole time.

• Love 16

I’ve enjoyed LVP on this show, as well as on Vanderpump Rules, but, the show must go on. And go on it will - even without Lisa Vanderpump. 

The remaining cast members really seem to have fun together and share a love of adventure- not so much with LVP. She’s gotten a bit stuffy, and honestly, doesn’t really fit in that well with the others. 

I feel bad for LVP, and wish all this drama didn’t coincide with her brother’s death. However, that doesn’t make her less accountable for her actions. Several other housewives have gone through tragedies as well, as happens in real life. She might be happier to just concentrate on VR, where she can reign, unchallenged. 

• Love 7

Both LVP and Dorit are to blame here. Dorit for the obvious mishandling of the poor dog and not returning it to LVP and LVP for the behind the scenes manipulation of letting Kyle and Teddi take the blame of her being angry at Dorit. LVP should flat out address her issues with Dorit, not be “nice” to her while also taking shots at her with jokes. Dorit should be held accountable for her mistreating both the dog and LVP. Stop playing games and have at it. And stop pulling Kyleand Teddi into it. 

Although it seems Kyle is having no problem pulling the strings too. She is perpetuating the issue for god knows what reason. Lisa Rinner got a hold of the news and decided to join the ring. 

I think Teddi is caught in the middle and trying to stand up for herself in all this mess. She also seems to have sided with Kyle because of their friendship which I believe is genuine. 

• Love 3

I had to laugh when everyone was arguing about the dog and they cut to Denise's talking head where she says she has no idea what they are all talking about. I am already SO over the dog business. Like someone else mentioned, I hope the entire season is not focused on that. I thought everyone looked great in their swimsuits. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, langford peel said:

There is no show without Lisa and an ever revolving casts reaction to her. If Lisa leaves for her much more successful show what do we watch on RHOBH?

Rinna on QVC and pimping out her daughters?

Dorito and Erica fleeing creditors?

Teddy working out and bulking up her man hands?

Kyle weeping about her family and why they aren’t talking to her?

None of that is a show.

Lisa and her ponies and her dogs and her swans and her restaurants and her dog charities and the reaction of the peons to the Queen are what makes this show interesting.

I wonder if she will quit the show ?

25 minutes ago, langford peel said:

There is no show without Lisa and an ever revolving casts reaction to her. If Lisa leaves for her much more successful show what do we watch on RHOBH?

None of that is a show.

Lisa and her ponies and her dogs and her swans and her restaurants and her dog charities and the reaction of the peons to the Queen are what makes this show interesting.

And I find all that utterly boring.

Give me trips, parties and fun adventures!.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I laughed so hard when Dorit crowed, "I own the Bahamas!" Bitch, you don't even own your home. 

She nailed it! I was rolling. Rinna is the perfect reality tv persona, IMO. She brings the drama, but also doesn't take things so seriously all the time. She makes me laugh. A lot. 

Hah!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I am terrible at math, but the 70-inch hair is confusing me -- isn't that almost 6 feet long?!

Almost, it's 5 feet 10 inches to be exact. 

Oooh, Wow....

Nope. Not impressed because it's fake. Now if it was like Lisa Garcia's hair, my classmate in middle and high School, I'd be impressed. She grew hers down to her ankles. 

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 7

Interesting tweet from Teddi yesterday regarding the previews at the end of last night's show. You know she'll do just that for the reunion or to post next week.

Teddi Mellencamp

@TeddiMellencamp

18h

I hope next week Ken doesn’t leave out the part in those messages that confirms Lisa set this up... neat thing about texts is I can print them out as well. #RHOBH

Edited by Giselle
Clarity
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Interesting tweet from Teddi yesterday regarding the previews at the end of last night's show.

Teddi Mellencamp

@TeddiMellencamp

18h

I hope next week Ken doesn’t leave out the part in those messages that confirms Lisa set this up... neat thing about texts is I can print them out as well. #RHOBH

But even if LVP "set this up", the texts from Teddi say (I paused the preview clip) "Have the dog there and I can say it looks like dorit's dog", so, it seems, she was a willing participant in the public humiliation of Dorit, which, by the way, she deserved. Did LVP manipulate her into texting that? And why did Teddi refuse to answer the question about why/how it came to be that John (whichever one) told her about Lucy? Too many loose ends, and too petty of a story (since Lucy was not left to her/his demise at the other shelter) to carry the season, imo.

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

And now Rhinna's gonna spin this to be LVP's fault. She doesn't even like Dorit. She is so thirsty (or hungry if you're Tre) she will do anything to be in the spotlight. She's a washed up soap star that peddles crap on QVC . And none of these women have any loyalty as friends. They just evaluate which side is going to be the most beneficial to keeping their place on the show. Kyle is the worst of them because she pretends to love LVP. I'm hoping that Denise will stay real so that there's someone on this show I can like when LVP does her bow out for much of this season. 

Dun dun dun!

Could it be? Rinna is killing 2 birds with one stone?

Rinna doesn't like Dorit.  Pillgate and PK calling her schizophrenic.  So....she leads the pack on LVP (which by Twitter is completely backfiring on her) AND keeps getting it out to keep reminding the public that Dorit didn't do right by a pet.....

Perhaps she thinks she's playing the game and her "win" is LVP quitting and Dorit being fired. 

Bring on Nicolette Sheridan.  I know you want to Andy.  Your face said it all last night when it was brought up!

Edited by dosodog
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19
4 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Dun dun dun!

Could it be? Rinna is killing 2 birds with one stone?

Rinna doesn't like Dorit.  Pillgate and PK calling her schizophrenic.  So....she leads the pack on LVP (which by Twitter is completely backfiring on her) AND keeps getting it out to keep reminding the public that Dorit didn't do right by a pet.....

Perhaps she thinks she's playing the game and her "win" is LVP quitting and Dorit being fired. 

Bring on Nicolette Sheridan.  I know you want to Andy.  Your face said it all last night when it was brought up!

I don't think LVP will ever quit RHOBH - she needs the platform to promote her restaurants and Vanderpump Dogs. Without RHOBH - she will be limited in promoting Pump, VPD, and Villa Blanca. She only took 5 days off for her brother and she was already filming Vanderpump Rules months earlier than RHOBH. I can only see her leaving if she sells those businesses. Without both shows those businesses tank.

You'll have to pry that diamond out of those crepey Dowager hands

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Jajamac said:

I agree with you, the old shit stirring Rinna is back and did you notice the smirk on her face as she’s watching them all go at LVP? She just sat back and looked delighted the whole time.

Yes that was disgusting and way too OTT obvious, but Vyle did the same thing when she goaded LVP at the cocktail party and made that crack about Dorito being allergic to dogs or cats. THAT was when this bullshit got trotted out for the show in full force, so that Rinna could waltz up and act all "why whatever are you guys talking about...I have no idea...silly little ol me..." When I'd bet good money that she and Vyle planned that entire scene so they could blow it up in front of everyone at dinner. Those two are disgusting pigs and make women look bad in general. And crazy ass aggro Erica is just as bad. Gah, I hate most of these bitches, that's how far they've sunk.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

But even if LVP "set this up", the texts from Teddi say (I paused the preview clip) "Have the dog there and I can say it looks like dorit's dog", so, it seems, she was a willing participant in the public humiliation of Dorit, which, by the way, she deserved. Did LVP manipulate her into texting that? And why did Teddi refuse to answer the question about why/how it came to be that John (whichever one) told her about Lucy? Too many loose ends, and too petty of a story (since Lucy was not left to her/his demise at the other shelter) to carry the season, imo.

Well we shall hopefully see.  It's interesting that Teddi Jo is throwing down saying she can also print the texts. 

I don't think this season is about the dog, It is about the poor relationships the women have with LVP both individually and as a group. They are tired of her shading jabs delivered with a laugh (Kyle and Dorit so far this season). Making them look like the the bad guy (Kyle, Teddi and Erica). Being roped in to participating in her dirty work (Teddi and Kyle & Lisa with the Munchausens). Or they simply don't trust her (Erica and Lisa R) and want nothing but a professional relationship.

The women want her to be accountable, she's hard pressed to ever say she's wrong it that she's sorry. And only when Kyle has had enough and stands up about the TomTom party remarks or LVP realizes she looks like an ass for chiding Erica in public about her condolence note does she ever take a bit of responsibility but then quickly starts crying about her brother. I respect her loss and her hurt but don't throw someone under the bus then fall upon your grief as an excuse crutch for your poor behavior when caught. 

LVP never wants to admit to nor apologize for doing shitty things and for treating people shabbily. The other ladies have had their fill and enough is enough.

It's telling that even now there has been no reconciliation between any of them and LVP.   

Edited by Giselle
"But" not "bring", "is" not "will" Swipe on predictive text are shitty on this new phone. Don't buy a One plus 6T, shitty camera too.
  • Love 9
27 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Yes that was disgusting and way too OTT obvious, but Vyle did the same thing when she goaded LVP at the cocktail party and made that crack about Dorito being allergic to dogs or cats. THAT was when this bullshit got trotted out for the show in full force, so that Rinna could waltz up and act all "why whatever are you guys talking about...I have no idea...silly little ol me..." When I'd bet good money that she and Vyle planned that entire scene so they could blow it up in front of everyone at dinner. Those two are disgusting pigs and make women look bad in general. And crazy ass aggro Erica is just as bad. Gah, I hate most of these bitches, that's how far they've sunk.

Maybe that was Kyle's "Fuck you!" return for the TomTom party slam. I wouldn't blame her I'd say good for her. Fuck LVP. She can dish it but she can't take it.

It's also pretty shitty for LVP to ask someone to bring their pet to work just for her pleasure. The poor thing more than likely have to spend  the rest of the day in a carrier till the end of the guy's shift or he's got to take off work or he loses his lunch break to take the cat home.

Edited by Giselle
Still on my soap box!
  • Love 7

I've brought this up before - I don't think LVP has ever talked about her family other than in a negative manner (Granny K excluded)

My memory of her even talking about her own mother - is that her mother was emotionally cold and didn't hug her and she raised her children (Grumpy Cat and Max) the opposite way.

I also didn't even know that she had a brother until that article came out that she and Mark had a blow up fight at the Waverly Inn. There was also talk about him writing a tell all book that she didn't want him to do,

I also remember all the stories prior to 2018 of how she and Ken Todd met - which was she was pretend hostessing/manning the front door of a bar and Ken (who was the owner - allegedly unbeknownst to her) walked in. She made a snarky comment and he was infatuated. Last week Ken goes onto say it was Mark who introduced them - the narrative changes.

• Love 6
Just now, KungFuBunny said:

I've brought this up before - I don't think LVP has ever talked about her family other than in a negative manner (Granny K excluded)

My memory of her even talking about her own mother - is that her mother was emotionally cold and didn't hug her and she raised her children (Grumpy Cat and Max) the opposite way.

I also didn't even know that she had a brother until that article came out that she and Mark had a blow up fight at the Waverly Inn. There was also talk about him writing a tell all book that she didn't want him to do,

I also remember all the stories prior to 2018 of how she and Ken Todd met - which was she was pretend hostessing/manning the front door of a bar and Ken (who was the owner - allegedly unbeknownst to her) walked in. She made a snarky comment and he was infatuated. Last week Ken goes onto say it was Mark who introduced them - the narrative changes.

Oooh... Pandora does look like grumpy cat. Great observation KFB!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

It's official.  I fucking love Denise.

Between her "casual" outfit for drinks in Dorit's room (which is exactly how any normal, sane person would dress for drinks in someone's room on vacay) to her comment on "I don't even know what these bitches are fighting about," she is amazing.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, psychoticstate said:

It's official.  I fucking love Denise.

Between her "casual" outfit for drinks in Dorit's room (which is exactly how any normal, sane person would dress for drinks in someone's room on vacay) to her comment on "I don't even know what these bitches are fighting about," she is amazing.  

• Love 6

I wish upon landing Dorit would have swiched Lisa with either Rinna, Denise or Erica and gave LVP their smaller room. Mouthy bitch.

The grifter better enjoy the good life while it lasts. She can go right along with LVP 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, langford peel said:

None of that is a show.

Man, this is some LVP fan propaganda and I can't stand that it keeps being tossed around. Vanderpump Rules is not more successful that Beverly Hills. Never has been. In fact, its ratings this season are way down. Sure, they get a lot of press because they are younger, but when it comes to numbers it is not nor has ever been more successful. 

Edited by PerPlexied
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

http://toofab.com/2019/02/27/john-sessa-denies-rhobh-conspiracy-theory-suggesting-lisa-vanderpump-planted-dog-drama/

"This is a dog that was born in my house, bottle-fed by me," he said. "And then Hannah spent three weeks training Dorit on how to take care of the dog. We took the dog back for spade and neutering. We never do any of this, just so you know. So then Hannah's reaching out, trying to find out what's going on with the dog, and Lisa finds out. Sunday I get a message from -- I won't say the shelter name -- but a kill shelter in Orange County that said they have one of my dogs."

• Useful 9
  • Love 9
53 minutes ago, Giselle said:

LVP never wants to admit to nor apologize for doing shitty things and for treating people shabbily. The other ladies have had their fill and enough is enough.

It's telling that even now there has been no reconciliation between any of them and LVP.   

LVP should never apologize to the peons who are vying for her favor. Ever since Kim left and the Richards sisters hate Olympics ended the whole franchise revolves around Lisa. The others don’t have a viable storyline. Subtract Lisa from the equation and you have a very boring show. Which we will see when she stops filming  with them.

It is very telling that there has not been any reconciliation. They should be afraid. They should be very afraid.

Edited by langford peel
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Jajamac said:

I noticed it too....she was grinning like the Cheshire Cat - one who had just lapped up all the cream and ate a canary, too!  

Rinna should be careful - if she's looking to take down LVP just so she can gain the "crown" and IF she manages to do that - the next housewife will be looking to take her down - just as vehemently as she does with LVP.  I wouldn't trust any of these women - they all want to be the "queen".  

I would think that Dorit, with a very false sense of bravado based on all the women sort of taking her side, would jump at any opportunity to take down Rinna - with her word salads, timeline mix ups and innuendo (Xanax smoothies, anyone?).

Erika would flay Rinna and leave her out to dry.

Rinna should be careful how low she chooses to go - it will come back to bite her in her bony ass.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

when push comes to shove she reverts to passive aggressive behavior and has others do her bidding. 

Just as Rinna did when she sparked that fire with Kyle and Teddi.  She was more than happy to sit back and watch it all explode on LVP.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Just as Rinna did when she sparked that fire with Kyle and Teddi.  She was more than happy to sit back and watch it all explode on LVP.

Just like LVP did when she sparked that fire with Lisa Rinna. LVP was more than happy to sit back and watch it all explode on Rinna.

I'm speaking of the Munchausens BS, season 8?, where even Kyle in Dubai said she wasn't going to tell a lie for LVP and she was furiously asking LVP to not tell a lie.

• Love 4

That injects a little reality into reality TV show.

Heres a guy who is not afraid to name names and the fact that he says a celebrity should not get special treatment and bring a breath of fresh air to these proceedings. This proves that Rinna and Teddy are full of it.

• Love 18