Type keyword(s) to search

Roseanne: Aftermath

(edited)
4 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't know if I missed an edit, but where did you get Patricia Wettig's name from? Patricia Wettig hasn't tweeted anything in 4 years. The last time anyone cared about what Patricia Wettig tweeted was when Ken Olin didn't like how he looked in the picture she tweeted of the two of them. No offense to Patricia Wettig, but nobody was making a big deal about anything she tweeted--not this year, not last year, and not 2012. No one gives a shit about Patricia Wettig's tweets--not one or thirtysomething.

I'm pretty sure @UYI meant Patricia Heaton, who has gotten herself some backlash over things she's said or tweeted. However, I don't believe she's ever said anything nearly as nonsensical or hate as Roseanne has.

Yeah, she saw it and changed it. I meant Patricia Heaton. (Although I do still love Patricia Wettig and would happily read her Tweets if she ever became active on Twitter again, and I know she would NEVER Tweet in the way that Roseanne does).

As for Patricia Heaton...I thought her Tweets in 2012 were pretty damn hateful, but in a different way than Roseanne's (and I looked it up, and she was already on The Middle when she made those Tweets and ABC more or less made it clear that she needed to cool it).

Edited by UYI
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, UYI said:

As for Patricia Heaton...I thought her Tweets in 2012 were pretty damn hateful, but in a different way than Roseanne's (and I looked it up, and she was already on The Middle when she made those Tweets and ABC more or less made it clear that she needed to cool it).

And there is the difference right there.  Heaton reacted the way a reasonable person who wants to keep her job reacts when her boss raps her on the knuckles.  Roseanne?  Well, not so much!

• Love 21
28 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

I don’t understand why celebrities can’t figure out that maybe it’s not worth it to have a Twitter or public Facebook account. Maybe it’s better to be like some of the actors and actresses from the old studio days and be private and mysterious. At least then we’d be able to enjoy our fictional tv without having their real life foibles ruin it. 

Roseanne’s ship has sailed. 

I absolutely don’t get Twitter.  What is the point, other than quick opinion bites?   I suppose you can use it for business, but it just seems like a bunch of self important fools snarking. 

• Love 20

Twitter is great for spreading information fast and to a lot of people. When it's good, it's good. But, of course, you have to worry about all the fake bullshit and hatefulness being spewed. I remember when the Boston bombing happened, people on Twitter were sharing videos of what was going down in their neighborhoods when the police started going door to door. It was fascinating. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, HoboClayton said:

Twitter is great for spreading information fast and to a lot of people. When it's good, it's good. But, of course, you have to worry about all the fake bullshit and hatefulness being spewed. I remember when the Boston bombing happened, people on Twitter were sharing videos of what was going down in their neighborhoods when the police started going door to door. It was fascinating. 

The whole internet was doing that.

• Love 3

Well of course. But, the comment was only about Twitter. I still think it's a good platform to share information. There's forever and always going to be nasty people saying nasty things. It's up to the people to decide what they want to believe or investigate. Like with any internet platform, bullshit is going to spread. 

• Love 11
21 hours ago, TV Anonymous said:

It can be done and it indeed was done. Remember Valerie? And that show even survived without Valerie.

Yes, they can continue it as "The Conner Family"! I would assume Sandy Duncan's still available. :)

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, Tom Holmberg said:

Yes, they can continue it as "The Conner Family"! I would assume Sandy Duncan's still available. :)

Lol.  They don't even need to bring anyone new onto the show in the "mom" role.  The cast is big enough now.  They could easily have Jackie or Becky move in and move on with a multi-generational family coping with the loss of their mother and dealing with life and I bet they could do it better and funnier without having to deal with batshit crazy.

• Love 19
On 5/29/2018 at 3:12 PM, AgentRXS said:

I do wish they would continue the reboot without her as a big Fuck You. I'd watch the hell out of that. Let Roseanne Conner die of an overdose or not wake up out of surgery. Everyone has such good chemistry that I think it could be pulled off. That  episode that didnt feature her in the original run (the one where Jackie was taking care of the kids) was just fine. Let her watch everyone move on without her. She couldn't handle it.

I never watched the original, or the reboot. But I'd watch that, too.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Roseanne was recorded last night on TVLAND.

NOPE.  It shows Roseanne in the saved description, but it’s actually New Adventures Of Old Christine.

I hate they are scrubbing the original show.  The cast deserves their royalties, and I would still watch it.

• Love 5

What really saddens me is that the reboot worked, it showed the characters as they might be in 2018. Some here say Dan wasn't like that or Roseanne wasn't -but how many here haven't had a relative or friend become more extreme as they age? I sure have, and most people I know have the same experience. But with today's social media -and Barr's need to grab attention -- continuing the show meant approving of the actress. And that ABC wouldn't do.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

Here's some news, from Entertainment Weekly:

There could be a scenario in the works where ABC salvages significant parts of Roseanne without having to say goodbye to some of the best actors on television (here’s looking at you, Laurie Metcalf and John Goodman). Though ABC made a swift decision Tuesday to cancel the successful reboot, EW has learned that ABC has not exactly washed its hands of the family comedy.

Yay!  Now if they use our hybrid idea to kill Roseanne off on the toilet, eating a loose meat, and nodding off to some expired oxy, I wanna get paid.

the car is good.  It just needs its transmission yanked and repaired. 

• Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, CherryAmes said:

There is a meme floating around right now which says "I Stand With Roseanne. Share if you do, too. If Archie Bunker were around, he'd make Roseanne look like a saint."   There are clearly a lot of people out there who don't realize that Archie Bunker wasn't supposed to be perceived as the good guy!  Anyway the problem with the Roseanne reboot is it is very difficult to really know how much what any of the characters said was meant to be what the character would say and how much was what Roseanne actually believed and then wanted the characters to say.  I'd like to think that Gilbert, Goodman and the rest were trying to show a divided America and show both sides (as if there is ever only two sides to an issue) but I'm just not convinced of that.  

Re bolded: My feelings as well. Agree to your entire post.

1 hour ago, HoboClayton said:

:( :( :( :( 

I don't always understand Twitter. Can this be clarified for me? Is Roseanne tweeting to Michael to leave her alone? I read the article where she tweeted to him that he was throwing her under the bus. Terrible and vile of her to have tweeted that to him.

My heart aches for Michael the most out of all the cast members. Part of the reason being that he is thinking about OTHER people right now who are out of a job, particularly the production crew who more than likely turned down other job offers in order to work on ROSEANNE. He is himself without a job, and he would have benefited greatly from the benefits and the salary that being on a hit show would have garnered him and his family.

Michael's heart and soul was into this revival. I watched interviews he gave to local news stations here in So. California. He was so ecstatic about portraying his character as an adult and looking forward to being part of a story line with Xosha Kai Roquemore.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 23

They're still showing reruns of the Cosby show, and he's done far worse than she did.

However, there was a clause in her contract that said if she did anything like she did, they would cancel he show immediately.

• Love 1
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 4:23 PM, zoeysmom said:

John Goodman is retweeting tweets about  a spin off or continuing without Roseanne. 

I would not watch it.  I barely watched the original show, but tuned into the reboot out of curiosity, and out of boredom with no other shows on that I wanted to watch at that time.  The reboot was pretty good, IMO, but with this recent fiasco, stick a fork in it.  It is done.  At least for me it is.  I'm not invested in any of these characters to really give a damn.  However, I do feel badly for everybody who will lose their job over it.  

Hopefully I'm in the correct thread for discussing the cancellation of the show.  I think that's what this one's supposed to be about.  ;)

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I absolutely don’t get Twitter.  What is the point, other than quick opinion bites?   I suppose you can use it for business, but it just seems like a bunch of self important fools snarking. 

Twitter played a huge role in igniting the #MeToo and #TimesUp movements, giving survivors a chance to share their stories. For that reason alone I'm grateful it's around. 

There is part of me that wonders if, deep down, Roseanne is absolutely GUTTED about the idea of losing Michael in particular, and it's manifesting in her lashing out. Nothing excuses her behavior, of course, but it's possible that loss is going to hit her hard once things cool down a bit. Not that she'd want to admit it, though. She would never. 

Edited by UYI
  • Love 11
Just now, Spencer Hastings said:

Fishman was in all of 10 minutes of this season but I somehow feel the worst for him.  Not because he lost a job but because this is obviously tearing him up. 

I agree with you but am also using your post as a jumping off point - Roseanne was actually only on the air for 8 weeks.  8 weeks.  There must be a record there for a show to go from the top of the heap to cancelled in such an incredibly short space of time!

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I would not watch it.  I barely watched the original show, but tuned into the reboot out of curiosity, and out of boredom with no other shows on that I wanted to watch at that time.  The reboot was pretty good, IMO, but with this recent fiasco, stick a fork in it.  It is done.  At least for me it is.  I'm not invested in any of these characters to really give a damn.  However, I do feel badly for everybody who will lose their job over it.  

Hopefully I'm in the correct thread for discussing the cancellation of the show.  I think that's what this one's supposed to be about.  ;)

I think you might feel differently if you'd watched the original run.  It gave viewers a chance to meet these characters, live their lives with them, experience their highs and lows.  We are/were invested.  I would totally watch a re-reboot featuring Metcalf/Goodman/Gilbert and most of the others (no Sandra Bernhard, please; she AND Nancy creep me out).  Laurie Metcalf can do anything imho, including carrying a sitcom.  I'd love to see her step into the starring role in a reboot.

• Love 16
(edited)
4 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Roseanne’s ship has sailed. 

I expect a comeback.   People like Jimmy Kimmel are already pushing a mental capacity defense (whether Kimmel realizes it or not), she has hundreds of thousands of racists on her side, she's playing the victim big time, and let's face it, she'll make money for somebody.

First, rehab, then a tearful visit with Oprah or Dr. Phil, the media lining up -- nay, begging -- for interviews with her ... come on, you all know it's inevitable.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 7

I just joined this thread because I wanted to make a statement, one that doubtless other people have made.  I feel that what Roseanne tweeted yesterday was wrong, VERY wrong.  Having been a member of her old board for a relatively short time, I saw firsthand what Roseanne was like, and I didn't care for it.

Now, Roseanne is blaming her outspoken, racist behavior on sleeping pills.  Typical Roseanne, IMHO, always finding some excuse.  She seemed to me, years ago, to be a troubled woman and admitted it, and I'm not convinced that she is any different now.  For her sake, I hope she is, but the evidence isn't showing it.  I would be very surprised if her career can survive one more scandal and think that it may have come to an end.  Maybe -- just maybe -- that's as it should be.

• Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

The importance of Twitter's role in our society is grossly exaggerated by the media, which resorts to Twitter as a self-replenishing source of sensationalism and controversy.  

I'm not on Twitter.   No one in my family -- adult brothers, sisters, their spouses, children, etc. -- is on Twitter.   I have no friends (that I know of anyway) who use or post on Twitter.   I have to believe that my experience is not some isolated anomaly.   I suspect a vast majority of Americans and their families are not on Twitter and moreover, don't want to be on Twitter.

ETA:  I just checked and apparently one of every four or five Americans is on Twitter.   That still means that more than 75% of us aren't.  

Yet the media, with its constant monitoring, quoting and updating of every fucking syllable posted by this or that celebrity or politician would have us believe that Twitter is VITAL to our everyday lives and that those of us not witnessing celebrity snark or condemnations in real time are not truly alive. 

JMHO, but I think Twitter was designed for people who crave relevance, or who fear losing it once they have it.   It's this vain compulsion that drives them to believe the world wants to read their every thought or opinion.  

13 minutes ago, CatsAndMoreCats said:

I hope not.  The cancellation was quick, unexpected and deserved.  I hope it signals the tipping point.  It's about time this culture started holding bullies accountable for their action.  Roseanne can scream "The ambien made me do it" until she's out of breath.  The real reason she did is it because she is a racist bitch who doesn't give a fuck.  Her time is up. 

I hope I'm wrong too, but I'm a cynic.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 17
17 minutes ago, CatsAndMoreCats said:

I think you might feel differently if you'd watched the original run.  It gave viewers a chance to meet these characters, live their lives with them, experience their highs and lows.  We are/were invested.  I would totally watch a re-reboot featuring Metcalf/Goodman/Gilbert and most of the others (no Sandra Bernhard, please; she AND Nancy creep me out).  Laurie Metcalf can do anything imho, including carrying a sitcom.  I'd love to see her step into the starring role in a reboot.

I cannot stand Jackie and Laurie's acting is way over the top on the reboot. I wish we could go back to the original show in the first two seasons because I thought the acting and characters were much better than they are now. The only ones on the show I can stand now are DJ and Becky.

46 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Roseanne should have been fired. The show shouldn’t have been canceled.

I wonder if there was a clause in the contract that if she wasn't on the show for whatever reason, the show would not continue without her.

1 hour ago, Notwisconsin said:

However, there was a clause in her contract that said if she did anything like she did, they would cancel he show immediately.

I had not read this. Interesting.

They're still showing reruns of the Cosby show, and he's done far worse than she did.

Cosby Show was actually removed from television in 2015, but it returned in late 2016 on the Bounce Network due to a high demand from fans to have it back on television: https://mic.com/articles/180325/networks-dropped-the-cosby-show-amid-assault-accusations-now-two-networks-have-brought-it-back#.7XDar7lNb

Just going through Roseanne's Twitter page, she seems to have a tremendous amount of people supporting her (like Cosby) and hoping her show will be picked up by another network. They fail to realize that some of her co-workers are obviously not going to continue with the show after her racist outburst.

• Love 3

They can call the show The Connors.  They killed off John Goodman on the first incarnation, so they could kill Roseanne.  Hell, they continued House of Cards after the Kevin Spacey stuff. Besides, I watched Roseanne because of Sara and Laurie.  

• Love 5

I think a spinoff is more likely than not going to happen now that I read that the main cast had already been paid for season 2. That's a lot of money for ABC/Disney to just throw away.  I think they are letting the media cycle play itself through and letting Roseanne (predictably) continue to dig her grave, while they iron out the kinks of how a spinoff will be possible.

It would be up to us to support it---otherwise, if it tanks, Roseanne and her nutty followers will gloat.

• Love 3
(edited)

I can't see it happening unless all the cast is up for it. Sara might be floating it with ABC and Werner but I imagine everyone is so heartbroken and disgusted they may just want it over. I especially have doubts Goodman and Metcalf would recommit.

There is precedent, albeit the opposite moral situation because Valerie Harper wasn't a disgusting bigot - Valerie became The Hogan Family when Full House, etc. hacks Miller-Boyett pushed her out of her own show.  They killed the lead star off after two seasons but the retooled version ran and was popular for four more years. It can be done. I'd watch and support it, but I don't know how long it'd last. If Johnny Galecki is really done with CBS, adding him full-time might help the audience share too. Still, I'll be shocked if it happens.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 8

Potential discussion about using the cast in another series:

From Variety: "A source said that Gilbert and Werner and Helford are preparing to sit down with ABC execs as soon as Friday to discuss options for the future of the series. One big problem to overcome is the fact that Barr has a significant financial interest in the series, and there is concern that a new iteration that would benefit her financially would be a non-starter for everyone involved."

"Co-star John Goodman, who would be crucial to any revamped series, is also away with his family and has not been in communication with the “Roseanne” team."

As was posted upstream, John Goodman does not have a verified Twitter account, so any reports that he's been tweeting about a possible new season are likely erroneous.

Stay tuned!

• Love 9

Goodman was asked about it by Entertainment Tonight, I believe. He was very very taciturn about the entire debacle, didn't say much and said if they'd heard of a continuation they knew more than he did. But that was earlier today, AFAIK.

• Love 5
(edited)
48 minutes ago, jsbt said:

There is precedent, albeit the opposite moral situation because Valerie Harper wasn't a disgusting bigot - Valerie became The Hogan Family when Full House, etc. hacks Miller-Boyett pushed her out of her own show.

There's precedent - with the opposite result - on Roseanne itself, when Roseanne and producers came to a head when neither side would budge on a line of dialogue; it's how we got the episode where Roseanne goes to take care of Al and Jackie helps with the kids.  Then, the cast - when asked about continuing the show without Roseanne, should it come to that - sided unequivocally with Roseanne and told producers to shove it (and told her about it, so she knew what she was dealing with).  That was an entirely different situation; there, they believed her in the right.  Granted, this was early in the series, and thus before they'd developed deep personal bonds on top of professional respect, but, again - before Roseanne had transformed into something ugly, and a scenario in which they came down on her side. 

So while they refused then, would they do so now, when they are not on her side?  Especially if they could argue breach of contract and get paid for 13 episodes without actually doing them and enduring the media/public scrutiny?  We'll see.  I think most would like to cut their losses and move on, but their belief in what the Conners have to offer television is also undoubtedly a lure.  I know all the financial reasons ABC would want to make it happen, and the emotional (and financial) reasons the cast would consider it, and I'd watch it, but I don't see a Roseanne-less Conner show getting off the ground, or succeeding in the ratings more than an episode or three if it did. 

4 hours ago, Notwisconsin said:

But it was gone from the TV landscape full stop for a while, and still hasn't returned to the "mainstream" channels that were showing it before.  I do think the original series will return in syndication down the road, despite the fact it lines Roseanne's pockets, though, because of all the other pockets it lines and the fact the original show spoke out in both subtle and overt opposition to the shit Barr has been spewing in recent years.  I don't anticipate season 10 being part of future syndication packages, though.  It will be interesting to see if/when they release the season on DVD.

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 4

I'm surprised as well.  Don't get me wrong - what she said was stupid and racist and Ambien, or not, she shouldn't have said it. But they came down on her like a big box of hammers

You may not remember but Roseanne was fairly notorious for problematic behavior on and off the screen during the first run of the show. She was difficult to work with and often insisted on ridiculous things like casting her newfound husband Tom Arnold as a recurring character, only to insist he be fired when she divorced him. There was her singing of the national anthem that was um... inappropriate. The reality is that her behavior got worse as she got older, and it was a concern not solely because she's a Trump supporter. 

• Love 11

If this was a one-time thing, I would still call it disgusting. But maybe the network would have kept the show. But this is a theme with Roseanne Barr, and it has only escalated the older she got.

When someone dresses like Hitler (yes, I saw pictures - disturbing), they have issues. And it makes me shocked that ABC went for this in the first place knowing how difficult Ms. Barr was and, apparently, still is.

• Love 11

Those last few sentences. Yes. That's what I don't get, either. I liked that episode with her neighbors, too. Talk about one step forward, two HUGE steps back. 

Thanks for sharing that post. On a much lighter note, that's neat you have that kind of a connection with her :). 

• Love 13
36 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

Those last few sentences. Yes. That's what I don't get, either. I liked that episode with her neighbors, too. Talk about one step forward, two HUGE steps back. 

Thanks for sharing that post. On a much lighter note, that's neat you have that kind of a connection with her :). 

You are welcome. I hope to meet her one day through my connection. :-)

Agree re the last sentences. That just touched me and described my own feelings.

• Love 5

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

George Orwell~1984

Disclaimer: never watched the original series, but if I ever wanted to, this is sort of how I have come to feeling about the collective push to wiping away access to the original series, based on whatever one wants to base it on, as well as the cancellation of the rebooted version.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, kicotan said:

Disclaimer: never watched the original series, but if I ever wanted to, this is sort of how I have come to feeling about the collective push to wiping away access to the original series, based on whatever one wants to base it on, as well as the cancellation of the rebooted version.

Amazon and Ebay (and presumably many hundreds of other places) sell the DVDs. Just because it's not on television doesn't mean no one has access to it. 

(edited)
15 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I think the show will come back into syndication eventually, once the clamor dies down. At least I hope so, though I don't know if I'll ever feel the same watching it now. 

I think I could still watch the old ones and be OK. Maybe? I just don't know! There is so much there that I really love (I mean, the episode the other night of Dan realizing the depth of his mom's mental issues--I still almost cry at Dan crying!...and "whatdoyouwantDJ?!"...and "We use a wok!"...and "BECK-KEE!" SO MUCH!) But this is so different than, say, still watching (and watching and watching) I Love Lucy even knowing Desi was a serial philanderer.

On the other hand, I have two or three Louis CK shows, all of which I've already seen, stashed on my DVR because I just wanted them always there and ready because I adore(d) him so much. I haven't deleted them since his bullshit, but I haven't watched them again either because I'm scared to!

Ugh. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 6
(edited)
On 5/29/2018 at 5:09 PM, TigerLynx said:

Damn.  This sucks.  I was really enjoying Darlene and Becky.  Michael Fishman might not be the greatest actor, but I also liked what they were doing with DJ, his wife and daughter.

I actually thought of the little cutie playing DJ's daughter. She may be a little young to understand all of what's going on (at least I hope so), but her parents must be feeling some kind of way about this. I don't know how much they knew about Roseanne Barr's antics over the years, but it's got to hurt knowing that you were entrusting your child to someone who could seriously think like this (the things she tweeted). Would she be saying similarly horrible things about their child/their family when their backs were turned (so to speak)? How could they ever really trust her again? The whole thing is just sad.

Edited by TVForever
  • Love 16
13 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Yay!  Now if they use our hybrid idea to kill Roseanne off on the toilet, eating a loose meat, and nodding off to some expired oxy, I wanna get paid.

the car is good.  It just needs its transmission yanked and repaired. 

Where can I send my name and address for my check! I want SOME credit if they use the "choke on a loose meat sammitch on the shitter" idea. 

"She's be so proud to go like Elvis" jokes would simply write themselves. Even the death of a main character is cause for jokes in Landford, IL.  

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

I think I could still watch the old ones and be OK. Maybe? I just don't know! There is so much there that I really love (I mean, the episode the other night of Dan realizing the depth of his mom's mental issues--I still almost cry at Dan crying!...and "whatdoyouwantDJ?!"...and "We use a wok!"...and "BECK-KEE!" SO MUCH!) But this is so different than, say, still watching (and watching and watching) I Love Lucy even knowing Desi was a serial philanderer.

On the other hand, I have two or three Louis CK shows, all of which I've already seen, stashed on my DVR because I just wanted them always there and ready because I adore(d) him so much. I haven't deleted them since his bullshit, but I haven't watched them again either because I'm scared to!

Ugh. 

I could still watch the old shows, for the reasons listed above. Becky farting in front of the student Council (Dan and Darlene made that episode), Becky and Mark eloping, the Stash From the Past, Ziggy returning, "We're all fingers here,"  DJ "playing with his instrument in band," so many classics.

But it IS different, depending on the show. I see Desi Arnaz, I know the stories about him, but I still Love Lucy, so I watch.  The Cosby Show? I can't look at Bill, the MAIN character, and not think of what he did, now, and that makes me sad. 

Roseanne's response to Michael Fishman pisses me the hell off.  She could have sent him a private message and said that. But no. Publicly shame him. Whatever, honey. It just makes me want to see a revival WITHOUT HER, even more. 

Evelina Fernandez' post is awesome. Thanks for posting that, Kazu

Edited by ChicksDigScars
  • Love 10

For those who are sad to see reruns being taken off TV too, you can currently watch every episode of the original run for free at FilmRise, which can be used on either your computer or Roku: http://filmrise.com/

I may watch a few episodes from that, in case they decide to remove the show from that app too. I haven't seen the original run in some long anyway.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Tom Holmberg said:

thank you for giving me my first laugh of the morning. Is she still alive? 

17 hours ago, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

I'm surprised as well.  Don't get me wrong - what she said was stupid and racist and Ambien, or not, she shouldn't have said it. But they came down on her like a big box of hammers. I would have thought they would have put out a statement that the show was suspended indefinitely while some decision was being made (perhaps about how to Sandy-Duncan her like they did with the Hogan Family).  And I'm not too happy that the reruns are gone because now I'm stuck watching House damn Hunters for that last hour before I go to sleep instead of Roseanne reruns. People that all want open concept and space for "entertaining" instead of a sammich. 

it makes me wonder if there was some issues between her and the cast & crew that we don't know about. She might have been God awful to work with. 

• Love 3