Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

Ditched the purple/blue that looked great to colour her hair like a Twinkie? Oh, that's...interesting. I don't think she's lost any weight. For basic health reasons, she should want to lose a little. Hell, doctors will tell you that losing 5-15 pounds can make a difference. She appears to have gained weight. He's never going to marry her. He keeps stringing her along because of the TLC money. These two still shouldn't be on Happily ever After. They still aren't married and haven't even started the K1 or any other permanent arrangement.

ETA: what if this weight gain is the result of her being pregnant? Her midsection looks more round. If so, we'll never be rid of stupid and more stupider.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Ditched the purple/blue that looked great to colour her hair like a Twinkie? Oh, that's...interesting. I don't think she's lost any weight. For basic health reasons, she should want to lose a little. Hell, doctors will tell you that losing 5-15 pounds can make a difference. She appears to have gained weight. He's never going to marry her. He keeps stringing her along because of the TLC money. These two still shouldn't be on Happily ever After. They still aren't married and haven't even started the K1 or any other permanent arrangement.

ETA: what if this weight gain is the result of her being pregnant? Her midsection looks more round. If so, we'll never be rid of stupid and more stupider.

That made me laugh, thanks.  The new color looks awful she looks better with a darker shade.

No she doesn't look any slimmer and I agree most of the weight is in her stomach.  I really hope she's not pregnant with his child. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

No she doesn't look any slimmer and I agree most of the weight is in her stomach.  I really hope she's not pregnant with his child. 

I think it's the style top she's wearing.  Anything I wear with an Empire-type waistline makes me look pregnant, and that's never going to happen for me.  A lot of that LuLaRoe crap is styled like that.  I chuckle every time I see it mentioned that it's "flattering" for plus sized women (the Emipre Waist), because for most of us, it's anything but.

• Love 10
On 9/1/2018 at 8:07 PM, JLaw said:

Nicole probably has enough followers to make a difference

If she does have followers.can they please.tell her.to.watch the special showing her getting fleeced for 6K. Why on earth would she continue.with this charade? There are plenty of lazy freeloading men to choose from in Bradentucky.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

Her hair colour is bloody distracting. What the hell is that colour? She couldn't have went to a salon and asked for pastel yellow hair, right? That has to be home dyed.

It's awful.  She would look a lot better with a darker shade.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

Her hair colour is bloody distracting. What the hell is that colour? She couldn't have went to a salon and asked for pastel yellow hair, right? That has to be home dyed.

Azan took all of her money for the made-up store so she's going to salon CVS

• Love 3

I feel like her inspiration was the colour of the yellow Troll doll's hair. CVS carries Clairol, Herbal essences, etc., right? I don't even understand how you achieve that shade. She just had the purple hair. I doubt it washed it that fast, so she intentionally went back to an unnatural Twinkie/troll #5.

I really wish TLC would give it up on these two. Their storyline is getting boring. It's pathetic and just sad. Every season she goes there and he doesn't marry her. She's going to keep funding this faux beauty store and living in the poor house. They keep playing this game to get more airtime and more of TLC's money. After four seasons, hang it up. She can't possibly go back and watch the season and think he actually loves her when produces ask questions like, "Do you want to marry her," and he says, "I don't know." The smirking and facial expressions also give away his disdain for her. I guarantee if TLC stops filming her, he'll ghost her. They're just like Jesse and Darcey: famewhores who will do anything to secure airtime. 

06e16d8659ab61ce7ea1d87133e9fcb2.jpg

• Love 11
On 9/28/2018 at 6:16 AM, AussieBabe said:

Her hair looks horrid.  Had to bleach all the crazy color out I am guessing.  Not cheap.  She looks a lot heavier to me.  I suspected pregnancy but I am not sure her WORLD went there.  

• Love 5

That hair color is similar to what Robbie's awful dye job is, so maybe they got a twofer at their local SuperCuts.

She cant be pregnant without actual sex so...yanno...She will never change until/unless TLC cuts her off once and for all.

• Love 3
On 10/18/2018 at 9:28 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Oh Nicole more bad life choices. We will expect nothing more but more bad life choices.

I love this quote from a 'Nicole source':

“Nicole hasn’t went back to Morocco,” a source told Radar.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Apparently, Nicole is still sending Azan money still involved with Azan.  I get that she's an infuriating dodo, but I just have to say that Azan is a despicable human being.

I think about Nicole's worried mom pleading with this scumbag to let her daughter go. And yet, Azan is keeping her hanging on, tormenting her for a few measly bucks.

The worst part, the WORST part, is that there is a small child that he has allowed to call her daddy.  

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/90-day-fiance-alums-nicole-nafziger-azan-tefou-want-two-more-kids/

Azan is a scumbag. More than that.  He's a scumbag's scumbag.

I'm sure that Nicole is working her butts off even as we speak, serving up latte after latte, putting those dollars away, not for Mae, but for Scumbag, who cant wait to get his hands on her tear-stained money. Way to go, Scumbag!

We all know that Azan resents the F out of Nicole because he finds communicating with her to be actual work, which the man eschews the way Nicole hates vegetables. Anyway, I was thinking back to when he was "forced" to tell her about the other women he was chatting up online.  I felt like I saw an actual twinkle in his eye. This guy actually enjoys hurting Nicole and getting under her skin! This is some seriously dark stuff here. It's like, he was hoping and praying that she would go ahead and go on home with her mom, but when he realized that she was going to stay longer because her raison d'etre was to stick to him like glue, he was pissed off because he couldn't do anything about it because let's face it, we all know how annoying she is! (Dude, if she's annoying, just tell her to leave, but nooo.... you can't say goodbye to that meagre amount of cash!) So, instead of venting by telling her she's annoying, he got to hurt her feelings. And if you watch that scene, he's basically detached, oh so not sorry, and having fun with it because he knows that he has complete control over another human being. (Don't be so proud, Scumbag... it's not like controlling Nicole is hard. If only her mother could do it and make her act like a lady or better yet, a mom...)

Maybe Nicole's mom should get on the phone an offer Scumbag money to stay away. Sure, it would cost them, but they probably have it. And, it would be worth it. Of course, Dodo would just find another one. I guess it's not such a good idea.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 8

I felt compelled to reiterate that Nicole is too dumb for words, but Azan is something that needs to be scraped off the bottom of your shoe!  He does everything with plenty of malice aforethought and if he had an ounce of compassion, he would let her go! Just move onto the next victim, Azan.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I felt compelled to reiterate that Nicole is too dumb for words, but Azan is something that needs to be scraped off the bottom of your shoe!  He does everything with plenty of malice aforethought and if he had an ounce of compassion, he would let her go! Just move onto the next victim, Azan.

I agree anyone who knowingly involves a child in a scam like he does is despicable and among the lowest of the low.  But in my opinion, Nicole is even more so - SHE is May's mother and SHE should be the one protecting her and making her a priority.  SHE should be looking out for this child's welfare and best interests.  It's far more disgusting for this child to be disregarded by her own mother than it is when a stranger/scam artist with no real connection to her does it. 

PS - sorry for my rant, but as a mother myself, I just can never ever fathom how these parents (Danielle, Nicole, Molly, David, Josh - I'm looking at you!) can disregard their children's needs and safety so thoughtlessly and there is no one lower than a parent who doesn't keep their child safe, in my opinion.  Even animals know better.

*rant over* 

• Love 21
49 minutes ago, StrongbyDefault said:

PS - sorry for my rant, but as a mother myself, I just can never ever fathom how these parents (Danielle, Nicole, Molly, David, Josh - I'm looking at you!) can disregard their children's needs and safety so thoughtlessly and there is no one lower than a parent who doesn't keep their child safe, in my opinion.  Even animals know better.

*rant over* 

AMEN.   Animals know better for sure.  I pull out the vacuum and my dog PANIC searches for her favorite toy to take up onto the sofa so it doesn't get attacked by the vacuum.  She either keeps it in her mouth or lays down on top of it.  

And since we're talking about Nicole, we are all aware she doesn't even know what a vacuum is, so there's no likelihood of May ever getting put in vacuum-danger.  

I would love to see ONE person on one of these shows say "I have two kids, but I dont' want them filmed for fear I do something stupid WITH them ON FILM and they have to live with that 20 years down the road when their own child finds a clip of this show..." But as long as we get the Nicoles, the Rachels, and the Mollys on this show, how compelling is decent human behavior on television?  Guessing the producers would say "Not very."

• Love 12
On 10/31/2018 at 3:08 PM, CoachWristletJen said:

I'm sure that Nicole is working her butts off even as we speak

Read that article link above. She dumped $5000 she borrowed from her mom into LuLaRu, and lost it all since that company is in trouble. She’s living in a trailer with her sister, no job. Azan took the $6000 she had for the wedding and opened a beauty business???

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Read that article link above. She dumped $5000 she borrowed from her mom into LuLaRu, and lost it all since that company is in trouble. She’s living in a trailer with her sister, no job. Azan took the $6000 she had for the wedding and opened a beauty business???

Is lulularue bankrupt?

12 hours ago, spankydoll said:

Is lulularue bankrupt?

It's like any other pyramid scheme that hits it big quickly.  You can't sustain it forever.  People get burned out on it, product turns out to be shoddy, imitators that sell for cheaper pop up, etc.  I had a co-worker who dealt in LuLaRoe.  She sank TONS of money in to it.  I told her it might not be a great idea, but she went on and on about how she was a top seller, how she was winning cruises, etc, and I just let it drop.  She tried to get me to buy a few times.  I said I refused to spend that kind of money on leggings (or ugly shapeless shirts) when I couldn't even choose what pattern I got.  I have an issue with dropping a lot of money on something I might hate when I get it.  "But that's the fun!".  Nope, not fun for me.  "Just sign up with one of the trade groups and you can trade your leggings if you don't like them!".  Nope - not happening.  For about a year now, I've been seeing the local sale groups on FB fill-up with "LLR De-stashing", which means consultants are full-up with ugly leggings and need to move stuff, and many are just outright leaving.  My local consignment shop bought a ton of them from someone, and they've marked them down as low as $1 in some cases - most seem to go for $5-$10/pair, which is still dirt cheap.  Plus if you don't handle them with kid gloves, they tend to fall apart, and LLR won't honor their product, saying that they were washed incorrectly.  So for one outfit of leggings and a shapeless long shirt, you can be in to them for at least $50, if not more, and it falls apart.  No thanks.  Even if I liked their stuff, I wouldn't buy it because of their encouraged tactic of having consultants sell via obnoxious FB Live videos, that people who are participating must share, tag people, etc, to earn "points" toward stuff.  My feed is sometimes so clogged up with that crap that it's infuriating.  I think the worst one is the "Leggins Beautique" that a friend incessantly shares.  Yep.  Makes me stabby.  Apparently my former co-worker still sells it, but I'm not sure how much she's bragging about it lately, and I know she works another job or two aside from her full-time job, so I guess she can afford it, but I will be surprised if it's still around in another year or two, or if it is, it will be greatly scaled back.  I do buy from MLM companies - Pampered Chef, Tupperware, Thirty-One, and Partylite - but they have much less obnoxiousness, and their product holds up and/or they stand behind it.  

• Love 12
On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:40 PM, funky-rat said:

It's like any other pyramid scheme that hits it big quickly.  You can't sustain it forever.  People get burned out on it, product turns out to be shoddy, imitators that sell for cheaper pop up, etc.  I had a co-worker who dealt in LuLaRoe.  She sank TONS of money in to it.  I told her it might not be a great idea, but she went on and on about how she was a top seller, how she was winning cruises, etc, and I just let it drop.  She tried to get me to buy a few times.  I said I refused to spend that kind of money on leggings (or ugly shapeless shirts) when I couldn't even choose what pattern I got.  I have an issue with dropping a lot of money on something I might hate when I get it.  "But that's the fun!".  Nope, not fun for me.  "Just sign up with one of the trade groups and you can trade your leggings if you don't like them!".  Nope - not happening.  For about a year now, I've been seeing the local sale groups on FB fill-up with "LLR De-stashing", which means consultants are full-up with ugly leggings and need to move stuff, and many are just outright leaving.  My local consignment shop bought a ton of them from someone, and they've marked them down as low as $1 in some cases - most seem to go for $5-$10/pair, which is still dirt cheap.  Plus if you don't handle them with kid gloves, they tend to fall apart, and LLR won't honor their product, saying that they were washed incorrectly.  So for one outfit of leggings and a shapeless long shirt, you can be in to them for at least $50, if not more, and it falls apart.  No thanks.  Even if I liked their stuff, I wouldn't buy it because of their encouraged tactic of having consultants sell via obnoxious FB Live videos, that people who are participating must share, tag people, etc, to earn "points" toward stuff.  My feed is sometimes so clogged up with that crap that it's infuriating.  I think the worst one is the "Leggins Beautique" that a friend incessantly shares.  Yep.  Makes me stabby.  Apparently my former co-worker still sells it, but I'm not sure how much she's bragging about it lately, and I know she works another job or two aside from her full-time job, so I guess she can afford it, but I will be surprised if it's still around in another year or two, or if it is, it will be greatly scaled back.  I do buy from MLM companies - Pampered Chef, Tupperware, Thirty-One, and Partylite - but they have much less obnoxiousness, and their product holds up and/or they stand behind it.  

You can't choose the print and color of the clothing? That's bananas. 

• Love 7
On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:50 PM, spankydoll said:

You can't choose the print and color of the clothing? That's bananas. 

Nope, but that's supposedly "part of the fun".  And there are some extremely hideous patterns/colors that people have gotten stuck with.  Plus many consultants speak about the "unicorns" - the ultra rare patterns that only a few are made.  Some have Disney, or other special things, and people go crazy trying to find them.  It's insane.  No way I'm dropping $50-$100 on an outfit of leggings (I don't care how "buttery soft" they are) and an ugly shapeless oversized t-shirt when I can't even choose what I get.  And I'm definitely not ordering it from any place that's named anything similar to "Leggins Beautique" or that requires me to watch/share a stupid live FB video.

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 11

On a positive note: Her IG suggests that she's trying to adopt a healthy life style by changing her diet and walking on a treadmill every day. I applaud her for working towards a better version of herself. And I hope that she's doing this for herself and May instead of Azanboi. 

On a negative note: Azan is still her world. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, funky-rat said:

Nope, but that's supposedly "part of the fun".  And there are some extremely hideous patterns/colors that people have gotten stuck with.  Plus many consultants speak about the "unicorns" - the ultra rare patterns that only a few are made.  Some have Disney, or other special things, and people go crazy trying to find them.  It's insane.  No way I'm dropping $50-$100 on an outfit of leggings (I don't care how "buttery soft" they are) and an ugly shapeless oversized t-shirt when I can't even choose what I get.  And I'm definitely not ordering it from any place that's named anything similar to "Leggins Beautique" or that requires me to watch/share a stupid live FB video.

While I am not a huge LuLaRoe person, and only own like 2 pairs of their leggings that my mom bought me because...I had to have them (and I wear them to bed, they are solid colors), I have never heard of people not being able to decide what they get?  I am a part of a group (ran by my old boss, more in it for her than the clothes) but she post her inventory and and does pop ups and all that stuff, but people can pick and choose what they want from what she has.  That all being said I have no clue if she has any control over what her inventory is or what she gets.  Funny thing is the most requested piece of clothing.....black leggings.

Back to our regularly scheduled program, I do hope Nicole sticks with the healthier lifestyle, I remember her posting something about eating a salad a while ago but that seems to have gone by the wayside for awhile, I hope she sticks with it this time.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, TigerLily20 said:

While I am not a huge LuLaRoe person, and only own like 2 pairs of their leggings that my mom bought me because...I had to have them (and I wear them to bed, they are solid colors), I have never heard of people not being able to decide what they get?  I am a part of a group (ran by my old boss, more in it for her than the clothes) but she post her inventory and and does pop ups and all that stuff, but people can pick and choose what they want from what she has.  That all being said I have no clue if she has any control over what her inventory is or what she gets.  Funny thing is the most requested piece of clothing.....black leggings.

Back to our regularly scheduled program, I do hope Nicole sticks with the healthier lifestyle, I remember her posting something about eating a salad a while ago but that seems to have gone by the wayside for awhile, I hope she sticks with it this time.

14 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Sellers have no choice as to what inventory they receive from the company.  Customers choose from whatever their sellers have available. 

The stupid live videos that my timeline on FB is sometimes inundated with don't seem to give anyone any choice - they participants put in what size they want and what they want, and they get whatever.  Someone I know bought a pair and this all played out on FB.  She asked for a pair that reflected what she did for a living (think like a stethoscope for nurses).  Instead, she got a pair with hideous hearts all over them, and was told "that's what I got in for that size, so that's what you got", and she had to go on to trade groups and find someone who wanted her leggings and had something she wanted.  I asked the former co-worker once if she had any that had pancakes, because I was trying to find a gift for a friend.  She told me she gets random stuff from LLR, and she has no control over that.  Maybe the people I know and the few brushes are people who don't want to keep a ton of inventory on-hand, and they just order as people want it.  I know my former co-worker would collect money and then the orders would come in later.  She didn't bring stuff in the next day.

• Love 1

Lularoe is a crap company , but Nicole could have been really savy with it.  She has a ton of followers from the show exposure.  Had she focused on marketing to those people , creating a "fun" Lularoe group or something a "meet Nicole" night where she talks about the show and sells off her inventory (even as an online thing), she may have made profit before the company goes belly up.  But since she's lazy and dumb as a post, she's wasted her business opportunities.  The show practically gave her a huge following on IG and she squandered it.  You really can't be successful in pyramid schemes unless you have a buttload of social media followers and fans.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
54 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Lularoe is a crap company , but Nicole could have been really savy with it.  She has a ton of followers from the show exposure.  Had she focused on marketing to those people , creating a "fun" Lularoe group or something a "meet Nicole" night where she talks about the show and sells off her inventory (even as an online thing), she may have made profit before the company goes belly up.  But since she's lazy and dumb as a post, she's wasted her business opportunities.  The show practically gave her a huge following on IG and she squandered it.  You really can't be successful in pyramid schemes unless you have a buttload of social media followers and fans.

Yep - a lot of people have made money in it, and she has a "name" that she could have used to her advantage.  Those videos I see all the time are from all over the US, and the people who share them and are presumably buying from them aren't always where the videos come from, so she could have done well.  The operative word is COULD.

• Love 5

I totally agree on the operative word. She could do a lot things. Like vacuum her floors, get a better job, interact more with her child and break things off with Azan. Why she continues to operate the money train is beyond stupid.  Like Jesse said of Darcey, Nicole needs to work on herself. The last thing she needs is an internet Romeo.

• Love 8

Nicole really loves that photoshop. New “healthy” lifestyle my ass. Unfortunately for her the camera doesn’t have one. She looks fatter than ever in the video shot above posted recently. 

She’s another one I have no sympathy for. Azan obviously has proven himself to be a scumbag - but she’s too stupid and narcissistic to realize (or admit) that Azan will continue to be her never ending “fiancé” as long as the TLC camera is rolling and the relatively small amounts of cash is flowing. What else is he going to do - get an actual job? All he has to do is put up with her physical presence a relatively short time a year. Avoiding having sex with her is probably the hardest part. $5K or so a year likely goes a long way in Morocco - especially when you still live with your Mom.

• Love 8

You got that right about Nicole and her photoshop skills. And filters and angles. Remember how surprised Azan was to see this black and white horizontally striped blob of humanity rushing him like an NFL running back. And his great line on seeing her for the first time, she’s big a little bit. Yep and she’s getting bigger! The healthiest thing about her is her appetite! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On November 8, 2018 at 6:26 PM, Miss Chevious said:

You got that right about Nicole and her photoshop skills. And filters and angles. Remember how surprised Azan was to see this black and white horizontally striped blob of humanity rushing him like an NFL running back.

Well put! I did the rare, literal, laugh out loud when you reminded me of that moment (and Azan's expression).  

Now my dog thinks that we're about to do something fun.

• Love 11
On 11/30/2018 at 8:58 AM, winsomeone said:

Radar online has a story today that says she and Azan are now filming for the new series that comes next.

This I don't get.  They have been on what? 3 seasons now?  The show is called 90 Day Fiance.  Except for season 1 as they were on before the 90 days, the producers should expect them to have married by now.  The fact that they are not married, should void them from the show.  I mean they (the producers) were really super pissed when Molly and Luis secretly got married off cameras.  They should be equally upset that Baby Huey and Azan have not fulfilled their contract obligations with the show. 

Edited by greekmom
spelling
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, greekmom said:

This I don't get.  They have been on what? 3 seasons now?  The show is called 90 Day Fiance.  Except for season 1 as they were on before the 90 days, the producers should expect them to have married by now.  The fact that they are not married, should void them from the show.  I mean they (the producers) were really super pissed when Molly and Luis secretly got married off cameras.  They should be equally upset that Baby Huey and Azan have not fulfilled their contract obligations with the show. 

True but the lure of the Salon/Beauty Bar and whether or not it’s real or a part of the scam is probably too great. I want to know. And as messed up as it is, if it’s a scam, I want to see that smug look get wiped off  Nicole’s face and hear her step dad say I told you so.

• Love 7

Their flirtation dance can go on for a long, long time.  For as long as Azan continues to flatter her fat ass while throwing in earnest pleas for cash and Nicole continues to send money and believes all the sweet nothings he's spewing.

This will only end when Nicole will finally wise up. But since she's all manner of stupid (she has a PhD in Idiocy and wrote the textbook on How to be a Pig-headed Imbecile) it could be eons. Not even sage advice from her parents, stepparents, pastor and sister could penetrate her thick skull.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
On 9/28/2018 at 10:00 AM, funky-rat said:

I think it's the style top she's wearing.  Anything I wear with an Empire-type waistline makes me look pregnant, and that's never going to happen for me.  A lot of that LuLaRoe crap is styled like that.  I chuckle every time I see it mentioned that it's "flattering" for plus sized women (the Emipre Waist), because for most of us, it's anything but.

For sure!  It looks nice on small chested or small ribbed ladies.  I dread getting asked to be a bridesmaid and have the bride pick an empire waist!  Lucky they are kind of out now LOL.  

I love Nicole’s purple hair!  Very flattering on her.  I had pravana vivid blue a couple of years ago and while I loved it with my dark hair it was hella hard to maintain.  I’m a tennis player so I have to wash my hair after practices so the color would come out quite quickly.  I loved the lighter blue but it got jacked looking.  I don’t even know how people maintain unicorn hair.  I was in the salon for 5 hours for one color!

You can redeposit the color on your hair to refresh but it’s messy.  I did it for 6 months and decided I was over it.  Got a balayage of Carmel mixed in about 6 months later and the blue was still stuck in my hair cuticle and totally messed up the balayage!!  And that’s professional color by high end professionals LOL.  

My point?  No way that lazy ass girl was maintaining that hair.  I can imagine her sheets and towels and carpet and clothing all have purple dye blobbed in them.

• Love 6

My memory is spotty but was there some filming going on before Christmas with her? or people saw her in the airport and were posting IG pics?  Now her IG is all about her trying to get healthy- her working out and eating better, so good for her. Her dad lost a ton of weight and she said that motivates her. She has some positive sponsorships that highlight her weightloss journey- a sports bra, fab/fit/fun, etc....so that's a positive thing for her.  She needs to drop Azan and just focus on her health and her daughter.  She does say she will see Azan in 2019 so there's that, barf.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 2