Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

I think it’s great Nicole has two sets of parents/step-parents who care about her, plus siblings who want the best for her.  They’ve all been by her side from the jump.  They don’t seem like horrible people.  Sometimes I wish they didn’t cave into her nonsense and delusions but have to remind myself she’s 25, not 15. Unfortunate that she is what she is.  I imagine she’s been a handful for a long time.  

• Love 5
10 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Nicole posted a picture of herself with her siblings growing up for Mother's Day.  They are all normal weight except for little Nicole who was huge and looked slovenly  even then.  I am also curious about her parents and what her upbringing was like; the other siblings seem fine and able to adult and have common sense.  Did Nicole have health or learning problems growing up and so she was babied?  or she was extremely difficult and they just didn't know how to parent her compared with the others.  Her parents had 5 kids together.  On the show they seem almost scared of her.

I’m an investment advisor and deal primarily with baby boomers and retirees. In my experience, in families with 3 or more children, there is usually one that leaves the parents scratching their heads. They will say something like, “I don’t know why so-and-so turned out as they did. We raised all our children the same way, with the same rules and expectations and somehow, so-and-so turned out completely different than our other kids.”

I have no idea if there’s any science behind that; it could be an odds game, or might be purely anecdotal. But it’s common enough in my experience that there seems to be something to it.

Yes, Nicole could have a learning or physical disability, she could be a little stunted, she could have been ill as a child...or she could just be that kid that her parents struggle to deal with because, despite their best efforts, she was wired differently and her development took a different path.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
9 hours ago, Saje81 said:

I’m an investment advisor and deal primarily with baby boomers and retirees. In my experience, in families with 3 or more children, there is usually one that leaves the parents scratching their heads. They will say something like, “I don’t know why so-and-so turned out as they did. We raised all our children the same way, with the same rules and expectations and somehow, so-and-so turned out completely different than our other kids.”

I have no idea if there’s any science behind that; it could be an odds game, or might be purely anecdotal. But it’s common enough in my experience that there seems to be something to it.

Yes, Nicole could have a learning or physical disability, she could be a little stunted, she could have been ill as a child...or she could just be that kid that her parents struggle to deal with because, despite their best efforts, she was wired differently and her development took a different path.

That's interesting, there are four of us.  And my youngest brother and I have been "that kid" at various times.  But I'm an attorney now and he just graduated from law school so I guess even "that kid" can come around.  Maybe Nicole has a chance!

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Neurochick said:

The truth is you can have the best parents in the world and still grow up to be a disgusting piece of shit.  

No truer words have been spoken. Agree 💯 

• Love 6

When families were very large it wasn't unusual to have a black sheep son or daughter,and people often found it easier to deal with.  Now when people have 2 or 3 children they find it harder to understand or deal with the oddball.

• Love 1

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-nicole-exposes-fan-for-sex-question-about-azan/amp/

Here is the thing, I don't really ever want detailed information about Nicole and azans sex life.

But I get annoyed when reality stars suddenly proclaim that their privacy is sacrosanct.  Like you want the reality TV show benefits....money and fans and being able to sell random crap to your followers.  But you don't want to bad parts of sharing your life with the world...in that people are going to want to know about your private life.  

You have to take the good with the bad, even if that person is kinda being a weenie.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Well the thing about Nicole is I don't think much is happening in her sex life even when Azan and she are together.  Nicole is trying to add mystery and make people think more is happening than it is.  I'm sure it's more of she mauls Azan and he just lays there in terror when and if it does happen.  Just like she won't elaborate on her job situation.  She's probably knows it's embarrassing so she tries to deflect and make it seem like everything is amazing but gives no details.  She could have just said, "We haven't seen each other in a while, but we're fine in that dept." and not engaged.  The troll was trying to get a rise out of her, and succeeded because Nicole loves attention and any assumption that she's having sex.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 5
(edited)
36 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

The troll was trying to get a rise out of her, and succeeded because Nicole loves attention and any assumption that she's having sex.

Wrong target.

Nicole is trying to get a rise out of Azan, and that ain't happening.

She obviously needs some help. 

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
(edited)

Nicole, if you're reading this, please stop starting sentences with "me"!

"Me and Mae are at the park."

"Me and Azan need quality time."

Sentences START with "I" and END with "me." And put Mae and Azan before you. SO:

"Mae and I are at the park."

"Azan and I need quality time."

Another way to remember is if you took Mae and Azan out of the sentence, would you say "Me is at the park"? Or "Me needs quality time"? No, you wouldn't.

Edited by Teri313
  • Love 18
3 hours ago, Teri313 said:

Sentences START with "I" and END with "me." And put Mae and Azan before you. SO:

"Mae and I are at the park."

"Azan and I need quality time."

Another way to remember is if you took Mae and Azan out of the sentence, would you say "Me is at the park"? Or "Me needs quality time"? No, you wouldn't.

As a grammar geek....I love you.  How about "Azan and I need quality time because the 10 hours a day we spend on the phone is not enough."

Now she invites her dad to Grenada to meet Azan?  Nicole, what about your sex romps on the beach with May nearby?  No wait:  She farms May out to her dad so she can have awesome sex with Azan in Grenada.

Nicole threw something at her mom at the party.  Aggressive much, Nicole?  Such an entitled Stay Puff Marshmallow Girl.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

As a grammar geek....I love you.  How about "Azan and I need quality time because the 10 hours a day we spend on the phone is not enough."

Now she invites her dad to Grenada to meet Azan?  Nicole, what about your sex romps on the beach with May nearby?  No wait:  She farms May out to her dad so she can have awesome sex with Azan in Grenada.

Nicole threw something at her mom at the party.  Aggressive much, Nicole?  Such an entitled Stay Puff Marshmallow Girl.

I caught that and was not amused because Nicole's facial expression was downright petulant.

I wonder how azan is going to get out of the Grenada trip?  Maybe he goes and just creatively avoids sex, is it Ramadan yet?  Are there some special rules that apply to Moroccans not having sex in countries that begin with the letter G?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Teri313 said:

She words it that way because she is narcissistic.   She comes first.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, RealReality said:

is it Ramadan yet

Ramadan will run this year from May 6 to roughly June 3 (depends on your geography when it will end.)

But Azan drinks and is not faithful to Nicole so he may not be all that observant in this area, either.

On 5/17/2019 at 9:37 AM, iwasish said:

Even arguing with her about Azan should cease as it only makes Nicole dig her heels in. Just flat out tell her, we are not interested in this whole moronic mess and will not engage in any talk about him or your struggles to be with him.  And if it takes losing some contact with Nicole and May, so be it. Unfortunately May is Nicole’s kid, not theirs and she will dictate what happens with her. Just observing her family, they aren’t going to ever take that strong a stand. 

I agree.  It is like Family Chantal continually bringing up the "Who moved first on who" argument (when it is on tape that yes, Pedro stood up first but River threw a napkin at Pedro) and they all go on and on!  Just shut up about Azan when around Nicole.  Nicole clearly loves all the drama and attention she is getting so just stop the dialogue.

Bolding mine:  Yep - like it or not she is the legal mom.  It takes a long measurement stick to remove a child (as it should) and May is clean, fed, has clean clothes, seems to receive dental and medical care, etc.  I mean, there are people out there who think if you don't feed your kids all organic everything that is neglect!!

15 hours ago, RealReality said:

I caught that and was not amused because Nicole's facial expression was downright petulant.

It was the same look on her face when Azan refused her hug at the market in Morocco.

• Love 5
(edited)

Nicole’s brother couldn’t even keep a straight face.

How are her father’s tickets to Morocco still available to be used on another flight, but Nicole “lost” all she spent on the ones to S Korea?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4

So, Nicole's dark-haired friend with the nose ring and tattooed brows? I'm just waiting for someone to hook a chain up to that nasal hardware and lead her around the pasture with her weird flat brown wig. Imagine what that will look like 40 years from now. Ick.

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Aussie said:

So, Nicole's dark-haired friend with the nose ring and tattooed brows? I'm just waiting for someone to hook a chain up to that nasal hardware and lead her around the pasture with her weird flat brown wig. Imagine what that will look like 40 years from now. Ick.

It’s a disguise. Would  you want to be outed as Nicole’s friend,  listening to her swoon and get the vapors over the mere thought of being on the same continent as her world, and NOT slap her silly?

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, LGGirl said:

She words it that way because she is narcissistic.   She comes first.  

It seems to be a trend going back at least 15 years.  People seem to think that they have to put themselves first.  I groan silently when I often read "myself and ....."

• Love 3
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

It’s a disguise. Would  you want to be outed as Nicole’s friend,  listening to her swoon and get the vapors over the mere thought of being on the same continent as her world, and NOT slap her silly?

Excellent point.

• Love 2
On 5/17/2019 at 10:37 AM, iwasish said:

Sadly the rest of Nicole’s family may voice disapproval but then continue to support her in her man chasing folly, with free rent, financial assistance, babysitting and even something as simple as listening to and conversing about Azan and the whole situation.

The best way to get Nicole's attention is to ignore her.    Stop giving her money, stop giving in.   If she threatens to withhold Mae to get her way, the parents should just say "We will miss having her around, but you are her mother and can make that decision."    

Trust me, 3 days of having to deal with Mae on her own with no help, and with her own money, she will be begging her parents to help her out.   Then they can impose conditions, with the understanding, that if she doesn't follow the conditions, the money and free babysitting ends again.   

• Love 18
2 hours ago, merylinkid said:

The best way to get Nicole's attention is to ignore her.    Stop giving her money, stop giving in.   If she threatens to withhold Mae to get her way, the parents should just say "We will miss having her around, but you are her mother and can make that decision."    

Trust me, 3 days of having to deal with Mae on her own with no help, and with her own money, she will be begging her parents to help her out.   Then they can impose conditions, with the understanding, that if she doesn't follow the conditions, the money and free babysitting ends again.   

I so agree!! Do they really think Nicole is going to disappear out of their lives if they call her out on her shit? Where is she going to go, she has no car, no home, not much money and has to drag May along everywhere. She needs a strong dose of tough love. 

But aside from that, her mom and dad need to set her straight when she pulls that snotty attitude. The way she spoke to her mother, and the tone in her voice with her dad....  I’m a grown,  self supporting person and yet if I copped that tone with my folks,  I’d be expecting a smack across the back of my head. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:46 PM, iwasish said:

How are her father’s tickets to Morocco still available to be used on another flight, but Nicole “lost” all she spent on the ones to S Korea?

Because Azan supposedly used his ticket to fly to South Korea where he was denied entry.  Nobody is buying that.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Because Azan supposedly used his ticket to fly to South Korea where he was denied entry.  Nobody is buying that.

So Azan’s “ticket” was used, if Nicole never even got on the plane to S Korea, she should have been able to cancel and get a refund of hers.  I doubt Azan has a credit card (or Nicole for that matter) so they must do everything in cash. I’d love to know if the flights were even even booked or if he just pretended to book them, gave her a phony itinerary, then  pulled the rug out with the getting rejected at customs story. He pocketed the money she sent him for all the tickets and told her no refunds. My guess is she’s so dumb she never checked with the airline to see if in fact she had a reservation. Or she knows he scammed her and once again just takes it up the ass. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

I’m a grown,  self supporting person and yet if I copped that tone with my folks,  I’d be expecting a smack across the back of my head. 

I am grown 54 year old woman and if I spoke to any elder (my mother in law for example) my deceased parents would rise from the grave!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
26 minutes ago, iwasish said:

So Azan’s “ticket” was used, if Nicole never even got on the plane to S Korea, she should have been able to cancel and get a refund of hers.  I doubt Azan has a credit card (or Nicole for that matter) so they must do everything in cash. I’d love to know if the flights were even even booked or if he just pretended to book them, gave her a phony itinerary, then  pulled the rug out with the getting rejected at customs story. He pocketed the money she sent him for all the tickets and told her no refunds. My guess is she’s so dumb she never checked with the airline to see if in fact she had a reservation. Or she knows he scammed her and once again just takes it up the ass. 

Wouldn't put it past him.  Pretty much everyone believes the denial e-mail from immigration was something he made up.  Even an attorney told Nicole it wasn't the normal way to do things.

Edited by funky-rat
Spelling Counts
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Saje81 said:

Every time I read the title of this thread, I think "love" should be in quotations:

Nicole & Azan: Giant Babies and the Men Who "Loathe" Them

Or this.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, funky-rat said:

Wouldn't put it past him.  Pretty much everyone believes the denial e-mail from immigration was something he made up.  Even an attorney told Nicole it wasn't the normal way to do things.

With all the distrust towards Azan by her family, wouldn't you forward the email to Nicole as a way to verify your story?  But then again that would be acting with integrity.......can't have that now can we?

Guess you can't forward an email that does not exist.

• Love 1
(edited)

Quoting from THIS article:

"As for if she would convert to Islam for Tefou, [Nicole] wrote, 'We made it very clear to each other in the beginning that we would respect each other's religion and not ask the other to convert. It's worked for us so far. He respects me and I respect him'.

The TLC star did not address how the couple would raise their children."

Dear, naive, Nicole - someday you're going to wish you used that phone of yours for something other than FaceTiming and planning "romantic getaways" with Azan:

"According to Islamic Law, if a Muslim man marries a Jewish or Christian woman, the woman has the right to continue practicing her faith. But the children of a Muslim man must always be raised as Muslims."

I'm not implying this is a bad thing; other Abrahamic religions (Roman Catholic, for example) also require the children from interfaith marriages be raised in their faith.

So Nicole doesn't have anything to address; if she and Azan ever marry and they have children, those children will be raised in the Islamic faith. 

Nicole thinks since she has no plans to convert, there's little need for her to learn much about Islam. If, in fact, she's ever able to force Azan into marrying her, I think she's in for some big surprises.

Nicole thinks she can push and shove Azan into abandoning the parts of his faith she sees as barriers to him fulfilling her wants and needs. As we've seen, that didn't work with her trying to force him to engage in PDA in Morocco.

While Azan doesn't appear to be as devout as his family,  I doubt he'll be willing to give in to Nicole on certain things involving their children, especially if it's important to his mother and sisters. What do you think the outcome will be if, for example, Azan expects May, or any other daughters they may have, to wear hijab?

Once they're married, Nicole will have little influence over Azan, because he'll have gotten what he wanted (green card and money), and have no reason to give in to her even a little at that point.

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Quoting from THIS article:

"As for if she would convert to Islam for Tefou, [Nicole] wrote, 'We made it very clear to each other in the beginning that we would respect each other's religion and not ask the other to convert. It's worked for us so far. He respects me and I respect him'.

The TLC star did not address how the couple would raise their children."

Dear, naive, Nicole - someday you're going to wish you used that phone of yours for something other than FaceTiming and planning "romantic getaways" with Azan:

"According to Islamic Law, if a Muslim man marries a Jewish or Christian woman, the woman has the right to continue practicing her faith. But the children of a Muslim man must always be raised as Muslims."

I'm not implying this is a bad thing; other Abrahamic religions (Roman Catholic, for example) also require the children from interfaith marriages be raised in their faith.

So Nicole doesn't have anything to address; if she and Azan ever marry and they have children, those children will be raised in the Islamic faith. 

Nicole thinks since she has no plans to convert, there's little need for her to learn much about Islam. If, in fact, she's ever able to force Azan into marrying her, I think she's in for some big surprises.

Nicole thinks she can push and shove Azan into abandoning the parts of his faith she sees as barriers to him fulfilling her wants and needs. As we've seen, that didn't work with her trying to force him to engage in PDA in Morocco.

While Azan doesn't appear to be as devout as his family,  I doubt he'll be willing to give in to Nicole on certain things involving their children, especially if it's important to his mother and sisters. What do you think the outcome will be if, for example, Azan expects May, or any other daughters they may have, to wear hijab?

Once they're married, Nicole will have little influence over Azan, because he'll have gotten what he wanted (green card and money), and have no reason to give in to her even a little at that point.

I agree and I do not want to make this awesome thread into a religion discussion but:  I have known A LOT of people who did not give three you know whats about their religion but when the baby came they were all about it.  For whatever reason:  Parent pressure, internal pressure, just a stronger desire to connect with their faith.  (In full disclosure:  I was so so about my Lutheran faith as an adult but when I had my first baby guess who was on the phone ASAP to schedule a baptism?  Then has her kids go to Sunday School and be confirmed?)

Azan may change his mind and want a baby raised Muslim, he may not.  It is all speculative at this point.  But if it pleased Azan she would be converting TOMORROW.  I just pray that no baby ever comes of this union.  What an unhealthy situation to be brought into.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I just pray that no baby ever comes of this union.  What an unhealthy situation to be brought into.

With you 100% here. How is this girl so dumb and why is this couple still on this extremely fake stupid scripted show (but I cannot tear my eyes away because these losers make me feel like my own life is golden compared to theirs). Nicole, he cannot stand you. The entire world knows it. She HAS to know, right? She is just milking the network for money. Her stupidity fascinates me. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

With all the distrust towards Azan by her family, wouldn't you forward the email to Nicole as a way to verify your story?  But then again that would be acting with integrity.......can't have that now can we?

Guess you can't forward an email that does not exist.

The e-mail exists - it was part of their storyline.  Either Nicole received it directly or Azan forwarded it to her (can't recall).  It stated Azan was denied for the K1 Visa.  Nicole took it to an attorney who looked like she was trying to not laugh when she saw it.  She told Nicole that immigration doesn't send e-mails, and she tended to think the e-mail was suspect.  Nicole didn't seem to think it was fake, and without skipping a beat, asked what the next step was.  The attorney said she could get married to him in Morocco and try to bring him over on a different Visa, and that's how the whole marriage in Morocco storyline started.  Pretty much everyone here thought that this was something Azan cooked up as a way of getting out of coming here, and keeping Nicole on the hook.

• Love 5
55 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

The e-mail exists - it was part of their storyline.  Either Nicole received it directly or Azan forwarded it to her (can't recall).  It stated Azan was denied for the K1 Visa.  Nicole took it to an attorney who looked like she was trying to not laugh when she saw it.  She told Nicole that immigration doesn't send e-mails, and she tended to think the e-mail was suspect.  Nicole didn't seem to think it was fake, and without skipping a beat, asked what the next step was.  The attorney said she could get married to him in Morocco and try to bring him over on a different Visa, and that's how the whole marriage in Morocco storyline started.  Pretty much everyone here thought that this was something Azan cooked up as a way of getting out of coming here, and keeping Nicole on the hook.

So is it being implied, suggested, whatever that Azan set up a fake email (or had a friend use his or her email) to send a fake text to Nicole?

Why do I care, lol?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

So is it being implied, suggested, whatever that Azan set up a fake email (or had a friend use his or her email) to send a fake text to Nicole?

Why do I care, lol?

People here presumed that yes, Azan set up a fake e-mail or had a friend set up one, and e-mailed a denial notice for the K1.  The attorney she saw said that kind of thing is always done through postal mail, not through e-mail.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

People here presumed that yes, Azan set up a fake e-mail or had a friend set up one, and e-mailed a denial notice for the K1.  The attorney she saw said that kind of thing is always done through postal mail, not through e-mail.

I would think that an immigration attorney would have some way to obtain a more detailed explanation of a denial. There has to be an appeal process and how can you appeal something that vague?

Even Annie was able to get someone to check on the progress of her green card application. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I would think that an immigration attorney would have some way to obtain a more detailed explanation of a denial. There has to be an appeal process and how can you appeal something that vague?

Even Annie was able to get someone to check on the progress of her green card application. 

IIRC, the attorney all but said that.  Nicole wasn't having any of it.  I think this was last season, right before she went to Morocco for the 2nd time, with her wedding dress and May in tow.

1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

IIRC, the attorney all but said that.  Nicole wasn't having any of it.  I think this was last season, right before she went to Morocco for the 2nd time, with her wedding dress and May in tow.

So Nicole could have someone say to her:  "This is a fake email,  the real deal  comes through the mail.  You are being scammed."  Nicole:  "So what you are saying is I need to go pack for Morocco?"

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

So Nicole could have someone say to her:  "This is a fake email,  the real deal  comes through the mail.  You are being scammed."  Nicole:  "So what you are saying is I need to go pack for Morocco?"

The lawyer all but said that.  I'm sure the clip is online somewhere - I can't look for it right now.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

The lawyer all but said that.  I'm sure the clip is online somewhere - I can't look for it right now.

I looked, found it but it is not available due to copyright infringement.  Darn!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, funky-rat said:

The key is “All but said that”.  Once again, Nicole sees enough wriggle room in that phrase, to convince herself that Azan is telling the truth. She will always find the loophole and squeeze herself thru it and continue on with this fantasy.

Knowing myself, if I were an immigration attorney, and someone brought that bullshit email to me, I’d make some calls, with or without Nicole’s cooperation, and try and figure out what the fuck is going on. I’m strange like that. And I would have told her that the email is highly unusual,  most likely fraudulent and that very possibly she could find herself in a lot of trouble. It probably won’t change anything that she thinks but she might rely it to Azan and he could finally cut ties with he and go radio silent or look for a new fish. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I'm watching their second season now, and Nicole's disrespect for any other culture but her own is just jarring.

She is sitting right there in the aunt's house refusing to eat the sheep head.  Yes, it sounds gross, but to disrespect the woman by acting like a 5 year old who doesn't want to eat broccoli is so annoying.  I wish that woman would lock up everything in her kitchen.

And then forcing azan to ask the aunt if they can basically have sex in her relatively small apartment when Nicole knows damn well it's Ramadan!

I think she feels like she is being cute, but my goodness, it is not.

Even if I thought azan was straight, Nicole is the worst.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

And then forcing azan to ask the aunt if they can basically have sex in her relatively small apartment when Nicole knows damn well it's Ramadan!

After thinking about that - does TLC really have a translator or are they just relying on Azan to tell them?  He COULD have just said "She wants me to ask you if we can sleep together here, but I'm not asking that.  Please just say no."

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

After thinking about that - does TLC really have a translator or are they just relying on Azan to tell them?  He COULD have just said "She wants me to ask you if we can sleep together here, but I'm not asking that.  Please just say no."

Or he might have said, “getting money from this one is like taking candy from a baby, whatever I say to you, smile and rattle off some nonsense words”  “I’ll take it from there”

• LOL 7

I caught a bit of S5, 10 Breaking Point where Nicole and May left Azan at the Morocco airport.  May hugged, "kissed" Azan at Nicole's direction, but she repeatedly tried to push him away from them before they left.  She really doesn't want anything to do with him, but Nicole is oblivious to her and anything that contradicts her own wishes.

• Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

but Nicole is oblivious to her and anything that contradicts her own wishes.

It's not that Nicole is oblivious.  She knows, she just doesn't care.

There is a scene where azan is riding a camel and Nicole is desperately trying to push a terrified may onto the camel with him.  I try not to exaggerate, but may had a look of abject terror on her face.

She just doesn't care, she has zero consideration for anyone else.  Like, I get it, I don't want to eat sheep brain either, but you're not 5....you can choke down a couple of pieces for show.  Instead Nicole made a big production of refusing to eat it, claiming she wasn't hungry and trying to feed it to may, which I think she thinks is cute.  It isn't.

Whatever is in those hot dogs she buys is probably 10x worse, so suck it up buttercup.

The whole scene was so disrespectful and cringe.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

Or he might have said, “getting money from this one is like taking candy from a baby, whatever I say to you, smile and rattle off some nonsense words”  “I’ll take it from there”

Maybe the aunt was saying "Share the take or I'll tell her yes."😈

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
(edited)

You know, I'm starting to come over to the "azan wants to stay in morroco" side.

I mean, yeah, I think he likes dudes, which could be dangerous....but he has had years to figure out how to make that work in Morocco so he doesn't really need to leave out of fear.

He can live his life in Morocco...he goes to the gym whenever he wants, hang out with his friends and he gets home cooked food he likes.  He gets Nicole's money every month so he isn't struggling financially. 

He could probably get a job.  I mean they have to be hiring at that gym at some point, and a guy who is bilingual and fit has to be a good candidate.  He just doesn't want one.

Versus if he comes to America he will be stuck with Nicole draping herself all over him all the time.  He will become Mays constant babysitter with all rules dictated by Nicole (who apparently knows everything about parenting).  He will constantly be nettled by Nicole's family about a job.  He won't have transportation so he will always be at Nicole's mercy to get to the gym.

I promise you Nicole isn't going to invest any time in preparing healthy meals.  She will likely could complain and whine if he cooks healthy food. She wont care that the gym is a very important part his life, she will whine, make herself the victim and never take him.

He is really living his best life right now.

Nicole, like Molly, just needs a babysitter who moonlights as a hooker.

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
On 5/23/2019 at 10:54 PM, DaphneCat said:

The whole thing with expecting/wanting to stay in the same room with Azan in your Muslim host's home just shows how selfish Nicole is.  When I was 25 and going to visit my boyfriend's family I assumed he would stay with his family and I would be in the guest room or at a hotel.  I felt that way when I was 25, feel that way now (I am 54.)  Just.....no.  Oh but Nicole never lets a pesky little thing like manners get in her way, now, does she?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

The whole thing with expecting/wanting to stay in the same room with Azan in your Muslim host's home just shows how selfish Nicole is.  When I was 25 and going to visit my boyfriend's family I assumed he would stay with his family and I would be in the guest room or at a hotel.  I felt that way when I was 25, feel that way now (I am 54.)  Just.....no.  Oh but Nicole never lets a pesky little thing like manners get in her way, now, does she?

NEVER.  But then she always has the nerve to make herself the victim.

I'm watching her trip to Morocco and it's just maddening.  She says that azan never wants to talk to her, and he says it's because she doesn't know how to talk and she doesn't.  She never talks to people, she talks over them or she talks at them.

She is in the street like a fishwife yelling and following him around like a pigeon he gave some stale bread to.  This isn't acceptable behavior in any country so I don't buy that this is cultural.

She just wants to yell at him about all the stuff he is doing wrong....or she wants to maul him in front of a tv.

She says he makes her look bad to his family, but she does that to herself with her behavior.

And all her behavior.....it's his fault.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
On 5/25/2019 at 11:15 AM, RealReality said:

NEVER.  But then she always has the nerve to make herself the victim.

I'm watching her trip to Morocco and it's just maddening.  She says that azan never wants to talk to her, and he says it's because she doesn't know how to talk and she doesn't.  She never talks to people, she talks over them or she talks at them.

She is in the street like a fishwife yelling and following him around like a pigeon he gave some stale bread to.  This isn't acceptable behavior in any country so I don't buy that this is cultural.

She just wants to yell at him about all the stuff he is doing wrong....or she wants to maul him in front of a tv.

She says he makes her look bad to his family, but she does that to herself with her behavior.

And all her behavior.....it's his fault.  

I agree so much and I want to be clear:  I was not Prudie McPrudy when I was 25, I was brought up  to be respectful of norms, customs and manners everywhere, but especially in people's homes.  You help clear the table after dinner, you thank people for the food.  Unless there is an allergy or religious restriction you eat what is served.  Edited to add:  You don't go in assuming you are going to sleep with someone in their parent's house.  In a Muslim country.  When you are not married.

Bolding mine:  I agree 1000%.  

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 12
On 5/23/2019 at 11:54 PM, DaphneCat said:

They all play a part in the scam and they all get a piece of the bounty. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3