Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

I can’t wait to see what excuse Azan uses to get out of getting mauled in Grenada. Work emergency?😄

I always assumed they didn’t go cause it’s never been shown in any of the previews.

I think I also figured out what Nicole’s future plans for income are. I’ve now heard her mention a few times her own You Tube channel starring her and Azan. A real money maker for sure.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I’ve now heard her mention a few times her own You Tube channel starring her and Azan. A real money maker for sure.

I think she thinks she's quite the celebrity.    How's the store Nicole?  I love her stepfather he's the only one that says what we're all thinking.

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

I think she thinks she's quite the celebrity.    How's the store Nicole?  I love her stepfather he's the only one that says what we're all thinking.

To be a fly on that wall when mom and step daddy found out there is no store.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

OK.

SPOILER ALERT.

TLC has next weeks episode up on their website. I had to sneak to watch it cause Mr. DC would be upset that I went ahead without him.

Just watched the Nicole and Azan parts. I had to know. I’m a terrible person.

No reason divulged yet. He apparently just calls her the night before she’s supposed to leave and looks like he bags out. Shocker. Baby Huey storms out into the night and Robalee arrives and is last seen looking for her with a flashlight borrowed from production.

And they were going for THREE WEEKS. She got no money, no job and was planning a THREE WEEK Caribbean vacation. TLC had to be paying for it - or at least after three seasons of public humiliation gave her a sizable raise. Even for a soulless reality TV person like myself - it might be a bit too much. It’s obvious to even my dog what’s going on (she’s smarter than Nicole it seems). Nicole’s just so fucking stupid, selfish and delusional though it’s hard not to enjoy this.😈

• Love 13

There were pictures floating around of Nicole and Azan someplace tropical a while ago.  I thought she had managed to get him there.  Hope so.  The crazy is even more fascinating when they’re together. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

OK.

SPOILER ALERT.

TLC has next weeks episode up on their website. I had to sneak to watch it cause Mr. DC would be upset that I went ahead without him.

No reason divulged yet. He apparently just calls her the night before she’s supposed to leave and looks like he bags out. Shocker. Baby Huey storms out into the night and Robalee arrives and is last seen looking for her with a flashlight borrowed from production.

And they were going for THREE WEEKS. She got no money, no job and was planning a THREE WEEK Caribbean vacation. TLC had to be paying for it - or at least after three seasons of public humiliation gave her a sizable raise. Even for a soulless reality TV person like myself - it might be a bit too much. It’s obvious to even my dog what’s going on (she’s smarter than Nicole it seems). Nicole’s just so fucking stupid, selfish and delusional though it’s hard not to enjoy this.😈

He had to stop her before she went to the airport, probably because there aren’t any tickets in her name. Dollars to donuts she sent him the money to get the tickets and he took the cash. It’s S Korea all over again.

On a lighter note, the idea of Robbalee looking for her with a flashlight.... just cracks me up. Why even bother looking for her? Let her sulk and cry, then she’ll regroup and come up with another story covering for him.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

OK.

SPOILER ALERT.

I don't think this needed a spoiler alert. No one believed for a minute that Ahat was going to show up in Grenada. Except Nicole, of course.

Edited by Gobi
Spelling
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

Whatever he said to her was short and sweet. 

Shes probably hiding in the crawl space under the trailer house frantically dialing and redialing Azan and trying to come up with a fantastical tale why Azan canceled. Can’t wait to see her smug mug crumple in tears. 

I should feel bad for her but I can’t. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Kareem said:

There were pictures floating around of Nicole and Azan someplace tropical a while ago.  I thought she had managed to get him there.  Hope so.  The crazy is even more fascinating when they’re together. 

As much of a worm as azan is, I sometimes worry for his physical safety because when Nicole doesn't get her way or when azan doesn't want to get talked at or talked over she is prone to violent outbursts, which she does not particularly regret.  And she is so much bigger and stronger than azan that she could do real damage.

41 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I don't think this needed a spoiler alert. No one believed for a minute that Ahat was going to show up in Grenada. Except Nicole, if course.

Dude, we all knew you weren't allowed to take a vacation during Ramadan....silly Nicole.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Whatever he said to her was short and sweet. 

Shes probably hiding in the crawl space under the trailer house frantically dialing and redialing Azan and trying to come up with a fantastical tale why Azan canceled. Can’t wait to see her smug mug crumple in tears. 

I should feel bad for her but I can’t. 

I’m with you. It’s so wrong - but so right.

Don’t come be looking all like a bizarre narcissistic fool on “reality” TV, who ironically seems most proud of her “fiancé’s” hot abs - if you don’t want me to make fun of you.

Seriously Nicole - after three years of sending him money, you could have gotten a far hotter “gigolo” to make out with you in public on Bradenton beach for far less money and far more often. 

My sympathy ran out after her first Season. She has absolutely no answer but annoyance whenever asked a logical question by her family (who obviously support her monetarily somewhat).

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
18 minutes ago, RealReality said:

As much of a worm as azan is, I sometimes worry for his physical safety because when Nicole doesn't get her way or when azan doesn't want to get talked at or talked over she is prone to violent outbursts, which she does not particularly regret.  And she is so much bigger and stronger than azan that she could do real damage.

Dude, we all knew you weren't allowed to take a vacation during Ramadan....silly Nicole.

And we know Ramadan is whenever Nicole plans a visit or vacation. It’s a very fluid holiday. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

I’m with you. It’s so wrong - but so right.

Don’t come be looking all like a bizarre narcissistic fool on “reality” TV, who ironically seems most proud of her “fiancé’s” hot abs - if you don’t want me to make fun of you.

Seriously Nicole - after three years of sending him money, you could have gotten a far hotter “gigolo” to make out with you in public on Bradenton beach for far less money and far more often. 

My sympathy ran out after her first Season. She has absolutely no answer but annoyance whenever asked a logical question by her family (who obviously support her monetarily somewhat).

Plus she runs out leaving May behind, regardless of whether or not other people are there to watch her. 

My guess is Nicole was sure Azan was calling to tell her how he couldn’t wait to see see her and she was going to be all smug and  “I told you so” to daddy and her brother. She was all mic’d up  and the producer/cameramen were set to roll. The producer was so calm I wondered if they knew what was going to go down. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I just watched that episode and wondered where did Robalee think Nicole was and why did she need a flashlight.  

I don't think Azan is even interested in being on the show anymore, even if he was getting paid.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I just watched that episode and wondered where did Robalee think Nicole was and why did she need a flashlight.  

I don't think Azan is even interested in being on the show anymore, even if he was getting paid.

I mean, in terms of jobs, his isn't bad.  Nicole does the majority of the heavy lifting in making the couple a fascinating train wreck.

In a sane world she would have a morsel of pride and SHE wouldn't want to be on the show anymore.  

Azan just looks like a run of the mill scam artist.  And he isn't even putting in a lot of effort to trick her.....he won't sleep with her, he announced that he is 2/3 attracted to her, he has repeatedly called her lazy, he forwarded her some nonsensical email (not even a letter he claims he scanned!),  he has managed to get out of Korea and Grenada, he can barely look at her when he says he loves her, and he like wanted to spend time at the cafe with his friend (s?) after she flew hundreds of miles to visit him.

And these are just the things I can think of off the top of my head.  He isn't even trying to make it seem like he is into her, so I can't hate him as much as a con artist who was putting in work.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Reminded me of a scene from Little House on the Prairie when Half Pint got her panties in a twist and was hiding outside, Pa had to take a lantern and go out looking for her. 

But Half Pint was 9. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Same! Was Robalee going to look under the trailer? Down by the creek? Kripsy Kreme?

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
40 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Same! Was Robalee going to look under the trailer? Down by the creek? Kripsy Kreme?

MickeyD’s, finding solace in a large fry and 20 piece nuggets. And a large Mc Flurry (Oreo).

Or at the local  playground stuck in the kiddie swing, remnants of the above meal staining her clothes. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

In the episode, Nicole is packing for two! I didn’t realize she was schlepping May along to witness her Daily Giant Pawfest Sexcapades on the beach with Azan. It was not specifically mentioned, so naturally I assumed May would be left in the care of Robbalee or someone else in the family because who would want their child to sit there and be a silent witness to her mother’s pent-up hormones exploding in a massive PDA marathon. We all know Nicole can’t control herself and will fall on Azan like a starving Sumo wrestler. Ewwww. 

Plus there goes the cost of another ticket too. 

And by the way, I couldn’t help but notice that trailer was in a sorry state. Overflowing trash can in the kitchen, dirty walls, clutter everywhere and Nicole’s bedroom was a mess. 

And of course Robbalee has to tear over there after Nicole calls her to let her know Azan’s bailed. She should’ve just stayed put, said I told you so and hung up the phone. 

Gosh, what a train wreck. Just when you think Nicole can’t get any stupider...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

In the episode, Nicole is packing for two! I didn’t realize she was schlepping May along to witness her Daily Giant Pawfest Sexcapades on the beach with Azan. It was not specifically mentioned, so naturally I assumed May would be left in the care of Robbalee or someone else in the family because who would want their child to sit there and be a silent witness to her mother’s pent-up hormones exploding in a massive PDA marathon. We all know Nicole can’t control herself and will fall on Azan like a starving Sumo wrestler. Ewwww. 

Plus there goes the cost of another ticket too. 

And by the way, I couldn’t help but notice that trailer was in a sorry state. Overflowing trash can in the kitchen, dirty walls, clutter everywhere and Nicole’s bedroom was a mess. 

And of course Robbalee has to tear over there after Nicole calls her to let her know Azan’s bailed. She should’ve just stayed put, said I told you so and hung up the phone. 

I think if we listen closely we’ll hear step daddy laughing like a hyena.

Can imagine what he’ll say next time he sees Nicole?

“ Hi Nicole, how was Grenada? Did you have a good time?” “How is Azan doing?”

Cant wait to hear her excuse for his pulling the plug. And please let us know how much money she wasted. 

There was some funky editing, the soft drink she had on the TV tray, appears and disappears during the call. So there is more to what went on. 

May acted like there was nothing unusual about mommy stomping off after a call from “Daddy”. I guess it happens a lot. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Or as we learned from MotherChantel "more stupider..."

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

All he needs is a flight of stairs and he'll be safe. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

All he needs is a flight of stairs and he'll be safe. 

True, and a gentle upwards slope would probably do in a pinch 🤣

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

There is no excuse for three able-bodied adults living in such a pig sty. If Nicole spent just 10% of the time she wastes on googling "where can I molest my Muslim boyfriend in public" on cleaning, the place would be sparkling. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 6
44 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

There is no excuse for three able-bodied adults living in such a pig sty. If Nicole spent just 10% of the time she wastes on googling "where can I molest my Muslim boyfriend in public" on cleaning, the place would be sparkling. 

To be fair to Nicole, she is also willing to molest azan in private.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Does anyone remember how long Nicole went to see Azan in the first season they were shown?  

My point is that she didn't bring May on that trip. Why is she wanting to bring May on this Grenada trip??

Many parents leave their kids for a week or two with grandparents if they go on a quick couples vacation during school year.  

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Does anyone remember how long Nicole went to see Azan in the first season they were shown?  

My point is that she didn't bring May on that trip. Why is she wanting to bring May on this Grenada trip??

Many parents leave their kids for a week or two with grandparents if they go on a quick couples vacation during school year.  

My guess is she thinks Azan will be so attached to May that it will help reel him in.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, salvame said:

Or as we learned from MotherChantel "more stupider..."

Mother Chantel needs to take a seat and watch how 'harvesting the dollar' is done by the professional dollar harvester aka Azan.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
22 hours ago, iwasish said:

Never.  It's gross under there, if it's anything like mine.  We used to watch a kid through a social program.  He was chomping at the bit to get under there once.  We finally let him crawl under to look for a plug that's under there.  He barely got in and wanted back out asap.  It's muddy (no grass can grow under there), and was full of cobwebs, and bugs.  And this was a kid who loved to get dirty.  Nicole wouldn't dream of it.  If she couldn't eat the sheep head, she sure as heck isn't crawling in to bug central.

**Before anyone calls CPS on me - the kid was under there about a foot and a half, looking for a plug - we didn't let him crawl around the full 68 foot**

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, greekmom said:

I think she wants to fly to morroco after Grenada and may is her insurance that she won't be booted from the aunt's house.

• Love 4

Watching Severed Ties on TLC.....good God, Nicole is the dumbest tub of whale flubber ever. I would be so embarrassed to be her or related to her, broadcasting her retardation to the entire world. 

• Love 5

So I'm sitting here, playing on the computer, listening to a 70's music station when the song "Midnight at the Oasis" comes on. Immediately my mind shows me a picture of Nicole in some skimpy belly dancing outfit gyrating around Azan while singing this song. I can't get it out of my head! It's going to be a long day.

For those too young to remember this song: 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Gosh, I wish I had 1/10th of Nicole’s “self assuredness” but I am all too aware of my shortcomings!

No kidding, right?  She has just the right combination of self confidence and cluelessness to do A LOT of damage.  I mean, they are both unemployed, no skills, yet they forge (she forges) ahead with a trip to Grenada with her daughter, who if she is set to go to kindergarten fall of 2019 should be preschool.   And is planning on getting married in Morocco and enrolling her child in a American type school (that will charge a tuition.) 

I LOVE THE STEPDAD JOE!  "Tired?  What is he tired from?  He doesn't have a job!"

For those of you worried that May won't make to to grade K, let me share this:  The school district WILL go after her for truancy unless she is enrolled.  (In MN it is 15 days of non attendance.....I think,  It might be 10.)  Social workers get involved at this point, so don't worry about May.  PIcture it, fall of 2019:  May is in school and Nicole is still unemployed, sulking around some hovel waiting for Her World to call.  She will be coming up with another country to get to for a vacation that will allow Azan in.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, lu1535 said:

So I'm sitting here, playing on the computer, listening to a 70's music station when the song "Midnight at the Oasis" comes on. Immediately my mind shows me a picture of Nicole in some skimpy belly dancing outfit gyrating around Azan while singing this song. I can't get it out of my head! It's going to be a long day.

Brings to mind the sight of Nicole, beet red and  sweating like a hog, trying to keep up with Azan, as they walked in the sand. Topped only by the memory of her trying to climb aboard that poor camel.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

No kidding, right?  She has just the right combination of self confidence and cluelessness to do A LOT of damage.  I mean, they are both unemployed, no skills, yet they forge (she forges) ahead with a trip to Grenada with her daughter, who if she is set to go to kindergarten fall of 2019 should be preschool.   And is planning on getting married in Morocco and enrolling her child in a American type school (that will charge a tuition.) 

I LOVE THE STEPDAD JOE!  "Tired?  What is he tired from?  He doesn't have a job!"

For those of you worried that May won't make to to grade K, let me share this:  The school district WILL go after her for truancy unless she is enrolled.  (In MN it is 15 days of non attendance.....I think,  It might be 10.)  Social workers get involved at this point, so don't worry about May.  PIcture it, fall of 2019:  May is in school and Nicole is still unemployed, sulking around some hovel waiting for Her World to call.  She will be coming up with another country to get to for a vacation that will allow Azan in.

Can Nicole wiggle out of it by claiming she is 'home schooling', may?  Nicole is a dumb bird, but she is manipulative and sneaky.

(edited)
37 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Can Nicole wiggle out of it by claiming she is 'home schooling', may?  Nicole is a dumb bird, but she is manipulative and sneaky.

She could try but you need to prove to school officials (at least in MN) that you are actually doing this.  Have curriculum, supplies, have a licenced Florida teacher review the portfolio and materials, take assessment tests to show progress and growth. Many more steps not listed here. Sounds like A LOT of work for Nicole.  And yes I am biased as I am a special education teacher.....but please, Nicole.....leave it to the pros.

Really, the homeschool thing is speculative.  Let's face it...she is too lazy to put that much effort into May.  She will wait until August to enroll her, having resigned the fact that May is attending her neighborhood kindergarten, not some American school in Morocco. 

One other thing with that conversation in the kitchen:  "I need to talk to Azan about this!"  Meaning May's schooling,  Why?  Why would you?  Despite your best efforts, he is NOT her dad.  He has no voice in this matter and frankly, he does not seem to care about her.  Nor her towards him.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, lu1535 said:

Thank you now I need brain bleach 😂

images.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She could try but you need to prove to school officials (at least in MN) that you are actually doing this.  Have curriculum, supplies, have a licenced Florida teacher review the portfolio and materials, take assessment tests to show progress and growth. Many more steps not listed here. Sounds like A LOT of work for Nicole.  And yes I am biased as I am a special education teacher.....but please, Nicole.....leave it to the pros.

Really, the homeschool thing is speculative.  Let's face it...she is too lazy to put that much effort into May.  She will wait until August to enroll her, having resigned the fact that May is attending her neighborhood kindergarten, not some American school in Morocco. 

One other thing with that conversation in the kitchen:  "I need to Azan about this!"  Meaning May's schooling,  Why?  Why would you?  Despite your best efforts, he is NOT her dad.  He has no voice in this matter and frankly, he does not seem to care about her.  Nor her towards him.

Thanks, I agree Nicole will not do that type if work.  I just wasn't sure if she could say she was doing it and be left alone.

And yeah, why azan has to be consulted about Mays education when he has spent a grand total of like a month with her is a mystery.  I think Nicole was grasping at straws because she had no good answer for why she hadn't dealt with Mays education.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

And yeah, why azan has to be consulted about Mays education when he has spent a grand total of like a month with her is a mystery.  I think Nicole was grasping at straws because she had no good answer for why she hadn't dealt with Mays education.

I think she was implying that Azan would have to be the one to get the information on the "foreigner school."  God knows she'd never make the effort.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I think she was implying that Azan would have to be the one to get the information on the "foreigner school."  God knows she'd never make the effort.

And why would he/should he have to?  It is HER kid, not his, no matter how many times you try to force her to call him Daddy.  Listen Nicole, if you can figure out how to make to Morocco at least twice, plan a trip to South Korea, plan another one for Grenada, you can figure out how to get in touch with an American school in Morocco.  For your daughter.  Remember her?

My hubby was watching the rerun of this, and even he said, "90 Day?  Aren't they into 900 days by now?"  Followed by:  "She has to know he is just not that into her, right?"

Stepdad Joe:  "I hope she doesn't come home pregnant."  Two things:  Azan dislikes touching her so....no worries.  If she is, oh well.  You are on your own.  I would even tell her that before she ever departs:  You get pregnant again, great.  But we are OUT.  No day care, no sitting, you tell us to butt out and mind our own business, so we will!

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

And why would he/should he have to?  It is HER kid, not his, no matter how many times you try to force her to call him Daddy.  Listen Nicole, if you can figure out how to make to Morocco at least twice, plan a trip to South Korea, plan another one for Grenada, you can figure out how to get in touch with an American school in Morocco.  For your daughter.  Remember her?

My hubby was watching the rerun of this, and even he said, "90 Day?  Aren't they into 900 days by now?"  Followed by:  "She has to know he is just not that into her, right?"

Stepdad Joe:  "I hope she doesn't come home pregnant."  Two things:  Azan dislikes touching her so....no worries.  If she is, oh well.  You are on your own.  I would even tell her that before she ever departs:  You get pregnant again, great.  But we are OUT.  No day care, no sitting, you tell us to butt out and mind our own business, so we will!

According to Nicole he is totally into her. It was the producers' fault they didn't get married the last time, because they were rushing her. And she doesn't want to be rushed. She wants to enjoy the journey of marrying her best friend. 

I for one am hoping that she will launch her YT channel with Azan. She'll be able to control der narrative by only posting about "happy times". But she can't control her world and the fact that he looks like he's dying on the inside whenever she is close by. 

I wouldn't be surprised, though, if he gets to a point where he just gives up, throws his hands in the air, and ends up marrying her. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

I wouldn't be surprised, though, if he gets to a point where he just gives up, throws his hands in the air, and ends up marrying her. 

Nope, never gonna happen.  He is now in the perfect position to get another American sucker who is "big a little bit."  All she has to do is prove she is not lazy, respects his traditions, and not get violent with him when he angers her - i.e. basically be Not Nicole.  SHE will be the nice one.  She will be the one he marries.  I'm assuming the woman he was recorded saying he wanted to kiss is another fish he has convinced he really wants to be with - he is just obligated to do this filming (playing his role, only for TV) because he needs to support his family.  He can keep this up for years if he plays his cards right.  He's never going to marry any of them.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Nope, never gonna happen.  He is now in the perfect position to get another American sucker who is "big a little bit."  All she has to do is prove she is not lazy, respects his traditions, and not get violent with him when he angers her - i.e. basically be Not Nicole.  SHE will be the nice one.  She will be the one he marries.  I'm assuming the woman he was recorded saying he wanted to kiss is another fish he has convinced he really wants to be with - he is just obligated to do this filming (playing his role, only for TV) because he needs to support his family.  He can keep this up for years if he plays his cards right.  He's never going to marry any of them.

I would agree with you 100% if it weren't for Nicole and her steam rolling abilities. I could see her pulling off the impossible. 

I want to wait and see if she ends up going to Morocco in a few months - as planned. Or if Azan manages to come up with another excuse to keep her far away. 

• Love 1

As long as he keeps them apart and only sees her for a few weeks a year and submits to being manhandled, he has the upper hand.  Nicole is so thirsty she will send him whatever money he wants and he never has to work as long as he keeps promising marriage.

• Love 4

Announcement -

Couples threads are being consolidated (so we don't have multiple threads for one couple across the show's many iterations) and will now all be housed in the main 90DF forum. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

She has to ask him if they'll be married by then so that she knows which continent May should be enrolled at...

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Nicole is on IG complaining about how she is portrayed and that she's a good mom.  She's saying the show isn't showing all the good in her life just the drama.  But yet she still signs on for this.

Of course, TLC is focusing on drama. 90DF is trashy reality tv. That doesn't change the fact that the drama is there - otherwise they couldn't show it.

Fact is that Nicole stormed out and disappeared (long enough for her mother to have the time to drive over and start looking for her with a flashlight) while May was left back in the trailer. Yes, her brother and the camera crew were present. It was still Nicole's responsibility to take care of her child instead of assuming that the people surrounding her will take over whenever she has one of her fits. 

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Kareem said:

She has to ask him if they'll be married by then so that she knows which continent May should be enrolled at...

Azan will be more than happy to set up enrollment in the foreigner school and give Nicole a highly inflated tuition bill,  scamming her out of even more money.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2