Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

My favorite part of the stepdad Joe scene was when he first started grilling Nicole and brother Thomas was shaking with laughter but they tried not to show him.

I love that stepdad ALWAYS shows up spoiling for a fight.  Zero fucks given, no sugar coating whatsoever.  He is like the epitome of an angry old man.

• LOL 4
  • Love 17
25 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I love that stepdad ALWAYS shows up spoiling for a fight.  Zero fucks given, no sugar coating whatsoever.  He is like the epitome of an angry old man.

Sadly, since no one backs him up, Nicole just smart asses him. He should tell Robalee that his house is a “No Azan zone”  and his name is not to be mentioned nor any discussion of Morocco or marriage.

• Love 14

This is what I don’t understand. If Nicole actually paid for the trips to Grenada and South Korea, and Azan said he couldn’t go at the last minute, it was likely she would not have been able get the money back. Why didn’t she just make the trip by herself. I know the trips were only about having sex with Azan but why lose the money because he isn’t showing up? Hell, she could go, take pictures and send them to him with captions about how much she wishes he was there. 

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

This is what I don’t understand. If Nicole actually paid for the trips to Grenada and South Korea, and Azan said he couldn’t go at the last minute, it was likely she would not have been able get the money back. Why didn’t she just make the trip by herself. I know the trips were only about having sex with Azan but why lose the money because he isn’t showing up? Hell, she could go, take pictures and send them to him with captions about how much she wishes he was there. 

Because she likely fronted him the money to buy the tickets.  He would then cash them in, and pocket the proceeds.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Pro tip: next time, azan needs to insist that Nicole buy an extra ticket for his aunt so that she can watch may while they have sexy time.  

You don't want to leave any American dollars un-harvested azan.  IJS.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Pro tip: next time, azan needs to insist that Nicole buy an extra ticket for his aunt so that she can watch may while they have sexy time.  

What in the WORLD would make you believe that azan would even ENTERTAIN "sexy time" with nicole?????  That was always his point:  HE DIDN"T WANT sexy time with nicole and saw in her a physical and mental FORCE that was overwhelming and repulsive.  The only thing azan could do to keep the $$$ coming IN and her physical presence OUT was to play this obvious "game" of tantalizing her and never coming through because he KNEW she was "addicted" to him and the "relationship" and would do anything to keep the "drug" in her life. 

The main victim in this sleazy, disgusting scenario is MAY!!  Her scars from this appalling level of  parenting will be long lasting!!

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, RealReality said:

pdlinda, I think RealReality was being facetious (also known as sarcastic).

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, pdlinda said:

The main victim in this sleazy, disgusting scenario is MAY!!  Her scars from this appalling level of  parenting will be long lasting!!

I wonder how many "daddies" May has had and what their nationalities were. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, pdlinda said:

What in the WORLD would make you believe that azan would even ENTERTAIN "sexy time" with nicole?????  That was always his point:  HE DIDN"T WANT sexy time with nicole and saw in her a physical and mental FORCE that was overwhelming and repulsive.  The only thing azan could do to keep the $$$ coming IN and her physical presence OUT was to play this obvious "game" of tantalizing her and never coming through because he KNEW she was "addicted" to him and the "relationship" and would do anything to keep the "drug" in her life. 

Of course azan doesn't want sexy time with Nicole.  But he will harvest more American dollars if he SAYS he wants his aunt to come so he and Nicole can have sexy time.

Naturally, a week before the trip, he will remember that it's going to be Ramadan and therefore he cannot travel, and he will reinvest the ticket money into the store.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Of course azan doesn't want sexy time with Nicole.  But he will harvest more American dollars if he SAYS he wants his aunt to come so he and Nicole can have sexy time.

Naturally, a week before the trip, he will remember that it's going to be Ramadan and therefore he cannot travel, and he will reinvest the ticket money into the store.

Gotcha!!  Point well taken!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Yes, Azan is REALLY falling down on his harvesting.   He definitely needs to up his game.

• Love 3

Where in the heck is Nicole getting $$ for all these trips?  And talk about enablers why is her family always 'putting her up' when she loses her home and has no place to live?

I know Mae is their priority but surely they could save her and let Nicole hang???

Nicole sees herself as this beautiful blonde with a handsome boyfriend.  That chick needs a reality check!

Stop saving HER!

• Love 7

Every time I hear or read “harvesting the American dollar” it makes me think of farm workers laboring hard in fields of money and makes me giggle.  

In fact, my husband and I find it so amusing that we have taken to using it in conversation with one another lol.  

90DF is truly the gift that keeps on giving!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Where in the heck is Nicole getting $$ for all these trips?  And talk about enablers why is her family always 'putting her up' when she loses her home and has no place to live?

I know Mae is their priority but surely they could save her and let Nicole hang???

Nicole sees herself as this beautiful blonde with a handsome boyfriend.  That chick needs a reality check!

Stop saving HER!

I agree.  Look, I am parent (both boys in college) and they will tell you straight up:  "Geez our mom never had any problem telling us no."  Like ever.  I was flexible but on most things I was like, "No."    If I were Robbalee (or whatever her name is) I would say "Yep, May can stay as she is 5.  You?  On your own."  I am no fan whatsoever of little ones (or adult ones, really) being in a homeless shelter but maybe a night or two there with May will adjust her attitude.

After a few days:  "You wanna live here? Things are gonna change.  Total honesty about your money, no more eye rolling, you live by my rules."  

I also wonder if something traumatic (at least traumatic to her) happened to her when she was 14 or 15, as that seems to be the age she is stuck at.  It would explain a lot!!!

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think the producers agree to pay for the trips KNOWING that azan will always renege.  Whether the tickets are actually ever purchased is another matter.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

May will have to be made of steel in order to survive and overcome what Nicole has been dishing out to her for the last five years. May will forever wonder why none of the Daddies hung around (trust me, there will be many more in her future thanks to Nicole being such a needy sow) and that’s the profile of a girl who becomes promiscuous or decides to become a teen mom because she is desperate for love.

May, please come live with me. I won’t fuck you up like your mother is.

• Love 5
On 5/18/2019 at 4:59 PM, Teri313 said:

Another way to remember is if you took Mae and Azan out of the sentence, would you say "Me is at the park"? Or "Me needs quality time"? No, you wouldn't.

But, she probably *would* say it that way!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, pdlinda said:

I think the producers agree to pay for the trips KNOWING that azan will always renege.  Whether the tickets are actually ever purchased is another matter.  

My guess is the TLC producers never buy any tickets. Nicole is the only one who doesn't get the punchline. 

I guess because she IS the punchline. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

So off she goes to Morocco, does Azan know she’s coming? Will he ghost  her at the airport? Where does she expect to stay? What will she do if he just disappears and she’s left to wander around the town aimlessly? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

So off she goes to Morocco, does Azan know she’s coming? Will he ghost  her at the airport? Where does she expect to stay? What will she do if he just disappears and she’s left to wander around the town aimlessly? 

He can't evelin her yet, there are still American dollars to be harvested.  He can ghost her when the field is sallow*.

*Sallow is like the only other farm word I know and I think it fits here.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

He can't evelin her yet, there are still American dollars to be harvested.  He can ghost her when the field is sallow*.

*Sallow is like the only other farm word I know and I think it fits here.

Maybe fallow???

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, iwasish said:

Can’t she just take Moroccan Uber to his house?  Camp out on the steps?  Ramadan ended on Tuesday so maybe she can find another mark with abs.  Maybe his name will be Mark.  Or Aladin. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Nicole did a live on IG where she basically just talked about how stupid she is: it was the same old same old- Azan is totally NOT a scamer, he totally has a job now (even though she wouldn't say what which probably means she just made it up), she doesn't have a job or money and THIS is proof that Azan loves her b/c she has nothing to offer (except she sends him whatever money she does earn), she's currently living at her mom's house, the scene where she got mad and left- she wasn't really mad she just needed to go see her dad real quick cause he lives nearby (???)  and  she gave up being a diet and exercise influencer on IG because it was too stressful........okay then.  Oh and she really plans to enroll May in Kindergarten (but because this is Nickel, she may forget to b/c she was talking to Azan and forgot may existed).

Completely unrelated to her live; there is a rumour going around online this week that Azan is already married to someone else.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I adore Thomas. He is so kind and patient with his dumb ass sister. He is trying so hard to not go full scale "THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT, NICOLE. WAKE THE F UP, DINGBAT!" But he knows what's up. If I were way younger, I'd probably contact the network and ask to meet him, lol. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Completely unrelated to her live; there is a rumour going around online this week that Azan is already married to someone else.

I hope this is true. Just to shut down the Nicole shit show on TLC for good.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Nicole did a live on IG where she basically just talked about how stupid she is: it was the same old same old- Azan is totally NOT a scamer, he totally has a job now (even though she wouldn't say what which probably means she just made it up), she doesn't have a job or money and THIS is proof that Azan loves her b/c she has nothing to offer (except she sends him whatever money she does earn), she's currently living at her mom's house, the scene where she got mad and left- she wasn't really mad she just needed to go see her dad real quick cause he lives nearby (???)  and  she gave up being a diet and exercise influencer on IG because it was too stressful........okay then.  Oh and she really plans to enroll May in Kindergarten (but because this is Nickel, she may forget to b/c she was talking to Azan and forgot may existed).

I watched this and I think my eyeballs almost detatched from my head from rolling so hard.  

She is the QUEEN of non-answers.  Did you catch when she said she was "never" doing another season and then snuck in a "probably not anyway"?  I wanted to reach thru the screen and throttle her.  

I'll admit, she seemed much more normal and calm during this live, but the fact that she was still defending Azan as a good boyfriend is mindblowing.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I adore Thomas. He is so kind and patient with his dumb ass sister. He is trying so hard to not go full scale "THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT, NICOLE. WAKE THE F UP, DINGBAT!" But he knows what's up. If I were way younger, I'd probably contact the network and ask to meet him, lol. 

Yeah but if something clicked you would be related to Nicole.  Forever.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

She looked bigger than ever last night! 

I wonder if we will ever see Azan on this show again? I get a feeling we won't. 

I noticed it too. When she faced the camera in the purple hair in her parent's kitchen.  Her boobs looked twice the size. Hopefully she has those gals locked down.

Joe must be a patient man to put up with Robelee's brood.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I noticed it too. When she faced the camera in the purple hair in her parent's kitchen.  Her boobs looked twice the size. Hopefully she has those gals locked down.

Joe must be a patient man to put up with Robelee's brood.

And when she was sitting in the car, not only did they look huge, she looked huge too. That is when I really noticed. 

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, greekmom said:

I certainly am not an authority on Moroccan "culture" but why am I getting wired with anticipation when the American "fiance" of their local, azan, appears with purple hair and her usual "form-fitting" outfits??? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

My question is this:  what address will Nicole use to enroll May in grade K?  Robbalee's?  Nicole will then have to find an apt near her to keep May in the same school, but let's face it:  Nicole will never think that far in advance.  The Purple Manatee will always think of herself first.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

I never saw it before, it was eye-opening. What really intrigued me was the part about him going to South Korea, being denied entry and contacting Nicole to buy him a ticket home. That's a whole different scenario than Nicole saying they were going to meet there. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

I never saw it before, it was eye-opening. What really intrigued me was the part about him going to South Korea, being denied entry and contacting Nicole to buy him a ticket home. That's a whole different scenario than Nicole saying they were going to meet there. 

What was her scenario?

That they were going on vacation there together.

Her mom should tell her that unless she has a full time job or is enrolled in college or trade school; she can not stay at her house- that she will take in May but Nickel needs to get it together if she wants to stay rent free.

• Love 3

Just reading about our lovely Nicole on online Newsweek. She says she is “probably not” marrying Azan this Summer (as previously planned) but it is “highly likely” they will marry in 2019. 

She also got her hair cut short at May’s urging. No photos, so I don’t know if it’s still purple. 

Finally, there was this “quirky”  poem she recently posted:

“I am me. Just who I want to be. I learn and I grow. Eventually learning my flow. Staying true to yourself is key. I am unapologetically me."”

My daughter wrote something very similar in SECOND GRADE! (I don’t think Nicole learns but she got the growing part right) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Just reading about our lovely Nicole on online Newsweek. She says she is “probably not” marrying Azan this Summer (as previously planned) but it is “highly likely” they will marry in 2019. 

She also got her hair cut short at May’s urging. No photos, so I don’t know if it’s still purple. 

Finally, there was this “quirky”  poem she recently posted:

“I am me. Just who I want to be. I learn and I grow. Eventually learning my flow. Staying true to yourself is key. I am unapologetically me."”

My daughter wrote something very similar in SECOND GRADE! (I don’t think Nicole learns but she got the growing part right) 

LOL, I love how all of Nicole's plans need qualifiers like "highly likely" or "probably" or "potentially." He is going to have to go into the moroccan witness protection program if/when he breaks up with Nicole, but I get the impression that it might up be those glasses with attached plastic nose and mustache.

• Love 1