Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

On 9/16/2019 at 11:35 PM, bobalina said:

Nichole has said, on Instagram, that she and Azan will not be on the show for a while.

I think if TLC had half a brain they would put it in the contract that they HAD to marry or else there would be no cheque.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I'd have paid to watch a Nicole as Carmen Santiago style show where she travels abroad with a camera crew to try to find azan in hiding.  

I also think that she could make the switch to love after lockup.....OR she could get zied to hook her up with his soccer friend. 

I think that guy was taller, fitter and better looking than azan.  He was also ready for marriage straight off the showroom floor.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 9/20/2019 at 7:35 AM, RealReality said:

I'd have paid to watch a Nicole as Carmen Santiago style show where she travels abroad with a camera crew to try to find azan in hiding.  

I also think that she could make the switch to love after lockup.....OR she could get zied to hook her up with his soccer friend. 

I think that guy was taller, fitter and better looking than azan.  He was also ready for marriage straight off the showroom floor.  

Nicole is 100% perfect for Love After Lockup. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

I'm bummed that they won't be on next season's 90DF, because my screen won't be the same without the snarky Hot Slut that is Stepfather Nicole. 

If Nicole decides to go the YT route, he needs his own Pillow Talk type channel: "How's the store, Nicole?" or something.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

We’ll all miss Stepfather Nicole. Brother Thomas too who could barely keep a straight face in the later episodes.

As much as I’ll miss snarking on Baby Beluga with her smirks, general stupidity and fruitless Azan hunting, I’m glad TLC pulled the plug on her. The storyline definitely ran its course. We all know there’s no way she “quit”. The show and money bankrolled her Arabian Prince Hunt.

I predict a year or so from now she’ll finally admit there’s no her and Azan and blame it the “pressure” from the show.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

We’ll all miss Stepfather Nicole. Brother Thomas too who could barely keep a straight face in the later episodes.

As much as I’ll miss snarking on Baby Beluga with her smirks, general stupidity and fruitless Azan hunting, I’m glad TLC pulled the plug on her. The storyline definitely ran its course. We all know there’s no way she “quit”. The show and money bankrolled her Arabian Prince Hunt.

I predict a year or so from now she’ll finally admit there’s no her and Azan and blame it the “pressure” from the show.

Or, she could wind up on My 600lb life.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
On 9/20/2019 at 9:35 AM, RealReality said:

She and Caesar, from Before the 90 Days. Caesar plans to fly to Ukraine, can you imagine the two of them on the hunt for love?! Together they get lost, misinterpret "clues", cause helpless laughter wherever they go.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Nicole is live on facebook selling her Lularoe clothes. She is singing and dancing and doing a live auction. Things are selling under value. Interesting to watch her live if you can. She was just holding up a 2x and it would not fit her so I don;t think lose weight loss drinks worked. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

Nicole is live on facebook selling her Lularoe clothes. She is singing and dancing and doing a live auction. Things are selling under value. Interesting to watch her live if you can. She was just holding up a 2x and it would not fit her so I don;t think lose weight loss drinks worked. 

This post is NO BUENO without a link!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, gingerella said:

This post is NO BUENO without a link!

I do not know how to link to facebook. It is under Treasure Trove Live auctions. If you go to that page Nicole is live. She said it is so fun she will be live tomorrow from 3-7pm.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, silverspoons said:

I do not know how to link to facebook. It is under Treasure Trove Live auctions. If you go to that page Nicole is live. She said it is so fun she will be live tomorrow from 3-7pm.

I was able to watch a bit of it and it gave me a headache after about 45 seconds once the auction started.  There is a woman in the lower right of the screen and you can only see about a third of her face and she is the auctioneer.  She is quite loud, saying things like:  "Okay!!  Alexandra!  You get them for $5!   Oh wait, here comes Betsy with $6!"  Couple that with Nicole in the back, coming up to the camera and showing the pattern, then moving back again with the shirt, legging or dress.  There is music playing in the background (not loud but is very distracting)  Then Nicole decides to talk as well - "For our tall and curvy girls!!"  Then she repeats that phrase over and over, only to stop and snap her fingers at May.  

You are all so welcome I endured that for you!!  😉

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I was able to watch a bit of it and it gave me a headache after about 45 seconds once the auction started.  There is a woman in the lower right of the screen and you can only see about a third of her face and she is the auctioneer.  She is quite loud, saying things like:  "Okay!!  Alexandra!  You get them for $5!   Oh wait, here comes Betsy with $6!"  Couple that with Nicole in the back, coming up to the camera and showing the pattern, then moving back again with the shirt, legging or dress.  There is music playing in the background (not loud but is very distracting)  Then Nicole decides to talk as well - "For our tall and curvy girls!!"  Then she repeats that phrase over and over, only to stop and snap her fingers at May.  

You are all so welcome I endured that for you!!  😉

I sat through about 45 minutes, while I folded laundry and did some sorting. I felt bad for Mae,.The house she was in was the auction lady's house and it was just sold and empty. Mae was on the floor playing and Nicole said Mae has been sick. Mae was asking for food and Nicole tried to have her find a banana (by this time it was after 6pm FL time). Nicole also snapped at her mom a few times. Her mom also I do not think knew how much Nicole spent on the clothes. LuLaRoe buy in is 5k+. She was selling items for $8-15 that retailed for $40-90 so taking a loss. The auction lady said Nicole is trying to get out of the clothing business and sell out everything she owns.

Nicole held up a dress from her own closet, it was a 3x and she said it did not fit her? So much for the diet. 

If I could watch on my TV I would probably tune in sometime during the 3-7 show tomorrow. Not for the clothes but I find it interesting to watch how she acts without edits and being live. She sure acts like she is still stuck at 16, not 25 or whatever age she is now.  I hope they have a sitter for Mae tomorrow. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

I sat through about 45 minutes, while I folded laundry and did some sorting. I felt bad for Mae,.The house she was in was the auction lady's house and it was just sold and empty. Mae was on the floor playing and Nicole said Mae has been sick. Mae was asking for food and Nicole tried to have her find a banana (by this time it was after 6pm FL time). Nicole also snapped at her mom a few times. Her mom also I do not think knew how much Nicole spent on the clothes. LuLaRoe buy in is 5k+. She was selling items for $8-15 that retailed for $40-90 so taking a loss. The auction lady said Nicole is trying to get out of the clothing business and sell out everything she owns.

Nicole held up a dress from her own closet, it was a 3x and she said it did not fit her? So much for the diet. 

If I could watch on my TV I would probably tune in sometime during the 3-7 show tomorrow. Not for the clothes but I find it interesting to watch how she acts without edits and being live. She sure acts like she is still stuck at 16, not 25 or whatever age she is now.  I hope they have a sitter for Mae tomorrow. 

I found a LuLaRoe dress at a consignment store and it was an ugly print, a mullet dress and priced at $20 for a consignment store and was made for 50 cents.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I found a LuLaRoe dress at a consignment store and it was an ugly print, a mullet dress and priced at $20 for a consignment store and was made for 50 cents.

I live in Utah and so many stay at home moms are into LaLuRoe (I believe the company is run by Mormons) and these women can;t sell the stuff for $1, new with tags. In my neighborhood alone there are like 20 women into selling the stuff (or trying to get out of selling it). I would not buy it for $1 new. I feel bad for the kids, that have moms or parents that dumped 5-`10k into these clothes and can;t sell the clothes now. Where I live 10k can pay for a college degree, better investment then these clothes. 

I wonder if Nicole will move to the next MLM or stop here. Will we see papparazi jewelry or those peel and stick nails next?

• Love 3
14 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I live in Utah and so many stay at home moms are into LaLuRoe (I believe the company is run by Mormons) and these women can;t sell the stuff for $1, new with tags. In my neighborhood alone there are like 20 women into selling the stuff (or trying to get out of selling it). I would not buy it for $1 new. I feel bad for the kids, that have moms or parents that dumped 5-`10k into these clothes and can;t sell the clothes now. Where I live 10k can pay for a college degree, better investment then these clothes. 

I wonder if Nicole will move to the next MLM or stop here. Will we see papparazi jewelry or those peel and stick nails next?

A FB friend of mine posted about having (I believe) a live papparazzi jewelry show on her page.  Is this the crap jewelry that is $5 for any piece?  

Nicole needs to just go get a regular brick-and-mortar job.  I can't envision  her being a salesperson for Lularoe (or any other product) where she could earn a decent income at home.  Hell, I can't even picture her being able to handle a remote call center job with that attitude of hers.  Maybe she just needs to resign herself to working in the local Amazon warehouse where the public isn't subjected to dealing with her.  

I'll bet Assin' is going to miss the TLC gravy train, too.  Now he has to cast his line again and hope to reel in an idiot as big as Nicole (figuratively, not literally).  

• Love 5
15 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I've been to any number of yard sales where women are trying to sell Lularoe inventory, they always have the pants marked 15-20 dollars apiece, I never see anyone buying them. They're pretty but I can get cute active wear for less.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

I believe it was Vice who did a documentary about the sinking fund of Luloroe (sp?) and the girls who invested in this marketing scheme. No one got rich, and many became broke. It's on YouTube and very interesting. 

A few people got rich and 99.9% of people are now broke housewives or single moms. It is very sad. Meri of sister wives is at the top and making good money (off of the people below her), Mkeylti (sp), Mariah, and Christine sell as well and as high up but not like Meri who is in the top 100. It is crazy to see in Utah the top 25 people in these MLM (clothes, vitamins, oils, whatever the latest is) live so well, million dollar gated estates and then the 99.9% barely able to make ends meet. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Unreal. I went to Treasure Trove Live Auction page, and saw Nicole's mom in one photo. I did not "like" the page or join it; I just wanted to see. Then I saw another photo (these are all stills from video) that showed May drawing and it said she was signing her pictures as a promo when you bought something from Nicole.  I can try to link but anyway I pasted this:

"May, signing her picture special for you when you buy at least one lularoe item. Limit one per person. Auction starting soon"

AND EDITED TO ADD I am shocked that it's spelled MAY not Mae as I thought and we all seemed to think.

and here is me trying to share the link

Edited by mayvenne
  • Love 2

Nickle is THE dumbest person on EARTH.  Like I said before, TLC gave her a gift with "fame" she got a TON of followers of social media.  If she wanted to sell LulaRoe (which is ugly awful crap) or any MLM, she could have done well.  Only people with huge followings do well selling that stuff on IG or FB; you have to be famous for other means like a huge blogger to begin with or someone from TV, etc...  If Nickel had put forth a little hustle , time , and effort; she could have sold a lot at full price and probably done well.  But she's a lazy idiot and instead just couch surfed while watching tv like a sloth and never did anything with it.  Now she's probably hard up for cash to pay rent and she's doing some dumb auction trying to get rid of the inventory she bought and will lose money.  And shes dragging her kid in on this.  If she was smarter and less lazy she could move up at Starbucks or take advange of their degree program.  She's such an ignorant cow that squanders her opportunities.

• Love 7

Good luck moving that shit, Nicole.  I've taken up reselling as my side hustle (I just bought a house I want to NOT still be paying for when i'm in my 70s...) and many in the reselling community won't even touch NWT Lularoe, even when it's from the pay-by-the-pound Goodwill.  I wonder if she thought having a "following" would equate to "people like watching me on tv, they'll definitely like buying things from me!"?

I can honestly see her working a normal retail job at a plus size store.  She'd probably do alright there.  Get your shit together and work into management and get benefits and stay off of the television.  But since she knows everything and takes no advice from anyone....

• Love 6

And how long has she been working off and on at Starbucks?  She could have worked her way up by now, sheesh!

I think she and Ceasar should now get married (I don't know how either one of them have gotten through life and made it out alive by now), after her mom gets custody of May of course.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 5

I think she was thinking that she wears it on the show, she has a lot of followers b/c of the show, people care about may, and all she had to do was sit back and do nothing while people bought it from her. but, even if you do have a lot of followers, you have to make efforts to sell on a daily or even weekly basis.  All the women I know that are bloggers and DO make a little profit on MLM's HUSTLE- they have a business page, they are constantly showcasing what they are selling, offering deals; they work at it- most daily.  I'm sure a lot of their profit goes back into restocking their crap, but they do make money b/c they had a big following before from their blogs or whatever.  And they still do blogging about other normal life stuff and sponsorship ads from other things, so no one is just sitting back and things are taking off. 

That and MLM people are smooth talkers (liars) to try and get people to "join their team" and Nickel is stupid.  I"m sure she believed whoever talked her into this that it was easy money to make.

• Love 6

Maybe Nicole signed up as Meri Brown's downline.  I could see Meri selling her a load of crap like "see how much money I make because of my reality show fame?  So can you!"  Honestly, the only way to make big bucks in MLM is to sign up people under you.  The more downline, the more commission.  You're making money from every order that someone under you places.  So, you sign someone up who orders $15,000 in inventory, you get your slice of the pie.  It doesn't matter if that person can't sell it, you've already made your money.  Your downline eats the loss.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I could imagine Azan watching the online sale, and then telling Nicole that he needs $xxx (his computation of profits she makes on the sale) to buy inventory for their cosmetic store.

And she'd send it to him.

She lost money on this auction for sure. Of course no way she could explain to Azan the math of how much she paid for the clothes, and what she sold them for and the expenses of selling. 

On 10/14/2019 at 11:27 AM, nutella fitzgerald said:

Limit one per person!

If she sent one per item, she would just be losing more money. I doubt Nicole shopped around or used coupon codes to get the photos reprinted , so another .50 or more lost for each photo sent. 

I wonder if she is all excited about the money she collected and is forgetting about the 10k or whatever she spent to buy the clothes?

• Love 3
5 hours ago, silverspoons said:

She lost money on this auction for sure. Of course no way she could explain to Azan the math of how much she paid for the clothes, and what she sold them for and the expenses of selling. 

If she sent one per item, she would just be losing more money. I doubt Nicole shopped around or used coupon codes to get the photos reprinted , so another .50 or more lost for each photo sent. 

I wonder if she is all excited about the money she collected and is forgetting about the 10k or whatever she spent to buy the clothes?

That is very likely! 

• Love 2
On 10/12/2019 at 12:15 PM, Persnickety1 said:

A FB friend of mine posted about having (I believe) a live papparazzi jewelry show on her page.  Is this the crap jewelry that is $5 for any piece?  

Indeed it is.  I have several friends who are in to MLM (Mostly Pampered Chef and Thirty One), but all have "day jobs" and some of them really hustle at it.  Then one told me she was doing Paparazzi and wanted me to join her FB group.  I said OK, but cringed.  She did one live show.  Like LuLaRoe, you don't really get much choice in the merch you get (I had a former co-worker who was a LLR consultant, and she had no control over what patterns she got).  Paparazzi sent her all hideously ugly stuff.  I mean nasty, not even Dollar Tree could sell it crap.  I was able to bow out because legit, I can't wear plated stuff (gold or silver).  My skin turns it green within a day, and I end up with a rash.  I breathed a sigh of relief.  She quietly disbanded the group less than a month later, and has never mentioned it again.

Local sale groups are full of people "destashing".  Someone posted on a local sale group that her husband who works for a utility company found a ton of marketing materials from some MLM thing that were set out at the curb at a house and he picked them up, and she was seeing if there was any interest in them.  

On 10/14/2019 at 11:12 AM, ALittleShelfish said:

Good luck moving that shit, Nicole.  I've taken up reselling as my side hustle (I just bought a house I want to NOT still be paying for when i'm in my 70s...) and many in the reselling community won't even touch NWT Lularoe, even when it's from the pay-by-the-pound Goodwill.  I wonder if she thought having a "following" would equate to "people like watching me on tv, they'll definitely like buying things from me!"?

I can honestly see her working a normal retail job at a plus size store.  She'd probably do alright there.  Get your shit together and work into management and get benefits and stay off of the television.  But since she knows everything and takes no advice from anyone....

The local clothing resale shop bought a HUGE stash of LLR from someone.  A bunch of it went on their dollar rack after multiple attempts to sell it.  The last time I went in, the owners mom told me her daughter won't touch it now.  I watched an online video with that vice documentary (it was just enough to get me to want to find the rest) where it showed LLR storing the clothes in bins in the parking lot, where they'd get rained on, and moldy.  Also, ones from certain plants would fall apart after one washing.  I wouldn't touch it either.  My former co-worker always pushed the aspect that it was a fun surprise to see what pattern you'd get, and had a trade group set up for people who were really unhappy.  Even if I did like that stuff, it's too much work for me if I have to find someone to take the ones I have that I don't want, and find someone who has ones I would want.  Meh.  Hell, I don't even shop in the local surplus style stores (like Value City used to be, or Ocean State Job Lot).  I know so many people who just love to go in there and nose.  Not me.  If I have to look through a huge pile of bathroom rugs to find two that match, and aren't factory seconds, or damaged in some manner, and I only save $2, I'll go to Target and pay more, thank you.  My time and frustration is worth more than that.

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

Indeed it is.  I have several friends who are in to MLM (Mostly Pampered Chef and Thirty One), but all have "day jobs" and some of them really hustle at it.  Then one told me she was doing Paparazzi and wanted me to join her FB group.  I said OK, but cringed.  She did one live show.  Like LuLaRoe, you don't really get much choice in the merch you get (I had a former co-worker who was a LLR consultant, and she had no control over what patterns she got).  Paparazzi sent her all hideously ugly stuff.  I mean nasty, not even Dollar Tree could sell it crap.  I was able to bow out because legit, I can't wear plated stuff (gold or silver).  My skin turns it green within a day, and I end up with a rash.  I breathed a sigh of relief.  She quietly disbanded the group less than a month later, and has never mentioned it again.

Local sale groups are full of people "destashing".  Someone posted on a local sale group that her husband who works for a utility company found a ton of marketing materials from some MLM thing that were set out at the curb at a house and he picked them up, and she was seeing if there was any interest in them.  

The local clothing resale shop bought a HUGE stash of LLR from someone.  A bunch of it went on their dollar rack after multiple attempts to sell it.  The last time I went in, the owners mom told me her daughter won't touch it now.  I watched an online video with that vice documentary (it was just enough to get me to want to find the rest) where it showed LLR storing the clothes in bins in the parking lot, where they'd get rained on, and moldy.  Also, ones from certain plants would fall apart after one washing.  I wouldn't touch it either.  My former co-worker always pushed the aspect that it was a fun surprise to see what pattern you'd get, and had a trade group set up for people who were really unhappy.  Even if I did like that stuff, it's too much work for me if I have to find someone to take the ones I have that I don't want, and find someone who has ones I would want.  Meh.  Hell, I don't even shop in the local surplus style stores (like Value City used to be, or Ocean State Job Lot).  I know so many people who just love to go in there and nose.  Not me.  If I have to look through a huge pile of bathroom rugs to find two that match, and aren't factory seconds, or damaged in some manner, and I only save $2, I'll go to Target and pay more, thank you.  My time and frustration is worth more than that.

Oh, I have nickel dermatitis, too, so I'm glad I didn't purchase anything from that Paparazzi sale.  Nickel dermatitis is excruciatingly uncomfortable.

I've bought a few MLM products if I genuinely like them.  

I have a couple of Lularoe things I got dirt cheap (and one I love is a tacky as hell gold mid calf skirt with a black elastic banded waist and the other is a purple mid calf dress I picked up dirt cheap to go with a pair of high-heeled purple cowboy boots I rarely wear).

I also have the original Miche bag and at least a dozen shells...which I still occasionally use.  That one had a pretty good run.  

But Pampered Chef?  I LOVE Pampered Chef products!  I buy those from reps and off of Ebay whenever I can.  I've even thought about being a distributor just to get the discount and hoard all of those cooking utensils.  

Bringing it back on topic, I can't picture Nicole ever having enough hustle in her to make any of these ventures work.  Usually a great personality is key...and Nicole has no personality at all 😄 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Persnickety1 said:

Oh, I have nickel dermatitis, too, so I'm glad I didn't purchase anything from that Paparazzi sale.  Nickel dermatitis is excruciatingly uncomfortable.

I've bought a few MLM products if I genuinely like them.  

I have a couple of Lularoe things I got dirt cheap (and one I love is a tacky as hell gold mid calf skirt with a black elastic banded waist and the other is a purple mid calf dress I picked up dirt cheap to go with a pair of high-heeled purple cowboy boots I rarely wear).

I also have the original Miche bag and at least a dozen shells...which I still occasionally use.  That one had a pretty good run.  

But Pampered Chef?  I LOVE Pampered Chef products!  I buy those from reps and off of Ebay whenever I can.  I've even thought about being a distributor just to get the discount and hoard all of those cooking utensils.  

Bringing it back on topic, I can't picture Nicole ever having enough hustle in her to make any of these ventures work.  Usually a great personality is key...and Nicole has no personality at all 😄 

Paparazzi claimes to be nickel free, but I don't trust it.  Not for that cheap cost.  I just say "NO" to plated jewelry, period.

Miche went out of business in the US, but they're still running in Europe, and I think Canada.

I buy a fair amount of Thirty One -the totes and stuff are costly, but hold up really well.  I know a number of consultants, and I get good deals through them.

And I too love me some Pampered Chef.

No, Nicole would never have the hustle to do that, and a full time job (not 15 hours a week at Starbucks, or whatever hours she can muster).

• Love 2

Actually, Nicole could get all the other 90 Dayers to sign up with her as, after all, they'll only have to work a few hours a week to rake in the cash and can do that in between all of their celebrity events and additional seasons....(pure sarcasm...)

4 hours ago, funky-rat said:

Paparazzi claimes to be nickel free, but I don't trust it.  Not for that cheap cost.  I just say "NO" to plated jewelry, period.

Miche went out of business in the US, but they're still running in Europe, and I think Canada.

Paparaazi just opened a massive headquarters near my house. Most of the utah MLM are in Utah county (Provo near BYU) but Paparazzi is in in southern Utah. They were in Hurricane , in fact there first headquarters was almost exactly where the fictional 5 nights at Freddy's pizza place is suppose to be located. Plenty of 5 nights fans made the trip to see where the pizza place was suppose to be to find a MLM jewelry center instead. They must be doing well because the new headquarters is nice building they built in the ST, George  and land is very expensive here.

I have had people give me there jewelry for years and it doe snot hold up (I have never bought any). I will say at least they do not ask for $5k investments and they do seem to treat the workers in customer care well with full benefits which is rare in MLM's. I say at least the jewelry is like $5 so if a neighbor is pushy it is not like having to buy $89 LuLaRoe dress or $150 health supplements. Nicole would have been better off selling the Jewelry over the clothes. Of course he best bet would be to take the money and get a CNA certificate or some sort of community college quick certificate or training program to get her settled in a career. I can;t see her every having the patience to get any sort of degree , and having to the freshman math, writing etc would be too much for her. 

Edited by silverspoons
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Paparaazi just opened a massive headquarters near my house. Most of the utah MLM are in Utah county (Provo near BYU) but Paparazzi is in in southern Utah. They were in Hurricane , in fact there first headquarters was almost exactly where the fictional 5 nights at Freddy's pizza place is suppose to be located. Plenty of 5 nights fans made the trip to see where the pizza place was suppose to be to find a MLM jewelry center instead. They must be doing well because the new headquarters is nice building they built in the ST, George  and land is very expensive here.

I have had people give me there jewelry for years and it doe snot hold up (I have never bought any). I will say at least they do not ask for $5k investments and they do seem to treat the workers in customer care well with full benefits which is rare in MLM's. I say at least the jewelry is like $5 so if a neighbor is pushy it is not like having to buy $89 LuLaRoe dress or $150 health supplements. Nicole would have been better off selling the Jewelry over the clothes. Of course he best bet would be to take the money and get a CNA certificate or some sort of community college quick certificate or training program to get her settled in a career. I can;t see her every having the patience to get any sort of degree , and having to the freshman math, writing etc would be too much for her. 

Being a CNA is very physically demanding though and I don’t see Nicole lasting any length of time at all...

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Being a CNA is very physically demanding though and I don’t see Nicole lasting any length of time at all...

I was a CNA in my late teens and early 20's.....it is VERY demanding.  Lots of lifting, just of lots of lifting.

• Love 4
On 10/14/2019 at 9:02 AM, doyouevengohere said:

And how long has she been working off and on at Starbucks?  She could have worked her way up by now, sheesh!

I think she and Ceasar should now get married (I don't know how either one of them have gotten through life and made it out alive by now), after her mom gets custody of May of course.

LOL, neither of them are good enough for the other.  

• LOL 1
6 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Nicole's dad was arrested Monday.

I seem to recall the dad was married to what appeared to be a respectable woman when they both agreed to pay for Nicole's trip to Morocco (or am I only imagining ???)

• Love 3
2 hours ago, pdlinda said:

I seem to recall the dad was married to what appeared to be a respectable woman when they both agreed to pay for Nicole's trip to Morocco (or am I only imagining ???)

You're right he was married and his wife was on the show.  They were going to sponsor Azan to live in the US for Nicole because she didn't earn enough money to support him.  I was wondering why we didn't see the wife on the last season he was on, maybe this is why.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

They were going to sponsor Azan to live in the US for Nicole because she didn't earn enough money to support him.  I was wondering why we didn't see the wife on the last season he was on, maybe this is why.

Oh, yes, now I recall that's what they agreed to do for Nicole and Azan.  Merely on that basis, I immediately believed both had "screws loose" to make that kind of "open-ended commitment" to those two miscreants, neither of whom seem capable of earning an honest dollar.  I guess the father's other character flaws started to erupt and, hopefully, his wife divorced him before all this other very objectionable behavior surfaced!!

• Love 3
On 10/24/2019 at 9:20 AM, doyouevengohere said:

Wow; I never would have guessed that!  1.  They have WaWas in Florida? 2.  Her dad is a crack head and violent.  I guess that's how he lost weight; and that's where Nickel's violence comes from!

lol  The Wawa part of the story was a surprise here as well.  Is Azan still Her Life or whatever she called him?  If so, she may have lost that Golden Goose.  On a serious note, I hope he gets himself straightened out and that the rest of his family isn’t suffering.  

• Love 4
On 10/27/2019 at 2:57 AM, Kareem said:

lol  The Wawa part of the story was a surprise here as well.  Is Azan still Her Life or whatever she called him?  If so, she may have lost that Golden Goose.  On a serious note, I hope he gets himself straightened out and that the rest of his family isn’t suffering.  

To Nicole, Azan was My World. And to him, she’s out of this world especially since her money dried up. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2