Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

On 7/21/2019 at 5:05 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Nicole now has an etsy page.  She's selling fleece blankets and travel kits for $50.  It says she's sold 5, so good for her.  True all that money will go to Azan instead of actually helping herself and May with anything, but she didn't beg for it so there's that.  She should still get a job.  It seems she's crashing at her newly married sister's apt.  I'm sure that's what every newlywed couple wants to come home to.

Your post Is worthless without LINKS!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
On 7/21/2019 at 5:05 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Nicole now has an etsy page.  She's selling fleece blankets and travel kits for $50.  It says she's sold 5, so good for her.  True all that money will go to Azan instead of actually helping herself and May with anything, but she didn't beg for it so there's that.  She should still get a job.  It seems she's crashing at her newly married sister's apt.  I'm sure that's what every newlywed couple wants to come home to.

Does the travel kit has a GPS tracking device for your wayward fiance?

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Does the travel kit has a GPS tracking device for your wayward fiance?

Yes.  Along with cash, hair dye and pigs in a blanket.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)

TLC needs to speak with NIcole....Her business with Azan is their business since they are PAYING her and she probably signed papers allowing them access to the wonderful world of Nicole and her Arabian Prince.....She is treating the producers the way she treats her family....NONE  OF YOUR BUSINESS...TLC require a rebate!

Edited by TMI
changed no to none
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Oh, I see she only HAD five kits to sell and they went like hotcakes. You can see what you COULD have bought if you click on "5 sales". I see a tote bag with matching fleece blanket and sleep mask, but what's that other thing that looks like a belt or strap? I guess I don't recognize it because I've never traveled to Morocco...

https://www.etsy.com/shop/NicoleNafziger

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Oh, I see she only HAD five kits to sell and they went like hotcakes. You can see what you COULD have bought if you click on "5 sales". I see a tote bag with matching fleece blanket and sleep mask, but what's that other thing that looks like a belt or strap? I guess I don't recognize it because I've never traveled to Morocco...

In the description, it says "a fabric tie to keep your kit all together for traveling with ease." And if you click on it, it shows several pictures and one of them has cute May holding the travel kit!

• Useful 1
18 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

In the description, it says "a fabric tie to keep your kit all together for traveling with ease." And if you click on it, it shows several pictures and one of them has cute May holding the travel kit!

oh my, how did I miss all that important info! So crafty Nicole must have had an extra piece of fabric left over and she whipped up a "tie" with it. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, magemaud said:

oh my, how did I miss all that important info! So crafty Nicole must have had an extra piece of fabric left over and she whipped up a "tie" with it. 

I find it very hard to believe that Nicole sewed these herself. That would mean taking hours away from her cyber stalking Azan every day. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

LOL @ her calling it "the store". She is annoying but that's pretty funny.

I wouldn't buy it because I don't want any extra carry one and I'd prefer to carry my purse and my roller bag, but from what I can see it looks like someone would like it.

Edited by RealReality

I was wondering what made Nicole she her hair purple. Then it hit me. Azan likes vegetables. Since she's deluded herself into believing she has lost weight, perhaps she was going for the eggplant look.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 7/15/2019 at 2:19 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Nicole is into quilting now, b/c her mother quilts and teaches classes.  TLC tweeted that mother Robalee taught Nicole to quilt in hopes that if she ever got to Morroco she would have a way to make money- make and sell quilts.  I mean, Nicole could do that now (etsy shop) but chooses not to.  It's hard to make money on etsy, but Nicole could do it especially with all the exposure she has.  Yet another wasted opportunity for her. 

Maybe she read your post and was inspired to make and sell her travel kits on Etsy. Her five kits sold out, but I'm sure she's busily whipping up more. There really IS a store! 

edited to add: except it's not a "Beauty Store or something" in Morocco! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
(edited)
16 hours ago, magemaud said:

Nicole's following is "big a little bit"

And her followers are only 55% into her.

I know these two tee it up and make it so easy to snark, but they need to be done.  By all accounts this has been going on for three years, she has visited Morocco 2 times?  3 times?   He has never been to the US.  Everyone on Planet Earth can see he is not into her but her.  Nicole, get a job, get your child into school and just cut your losses.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

They have only spent like 3 weeks together in person, if that.

Azan, do the right thing for ONCE and be the one to break it off with her as she is a stage 4 Clinger and will never let you go, ever.  Think of May and this "Daddy " business.  That shit has to STOP.  Nicole can be the wounded party and play victim.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Azan, do the right thing for ONCE and be the one to break it off with her as she is a stage 4 Clinger and will never let you go, ever.  Think of May and this "Daddy " business.  That shit has to STOP.  Nicole can be the wounded party and play victim.

Nicole makes terrible life choices and I shudder to think who Mays new daddy will be 

• Love 2

Like I said before, Azan is really the safest thing for May right now.  It ensures Nickel is not pursuing other men and bringing them around May.  Let her be in  a fantasy relationship with a guy she never sees.  It keeps her out of other trouble with other real men who could really damage May's life.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Like I said before, Azan is really the safest thing for May right now.  It ensures Nickel is not pursuing other men and bringing them around May.  Let her be in  a fantasy relationship with a guy she never sees.  It keeps her out of other trouble with other real men who could really damage May's life.

Considering she has "cheated" on Azan, do you think she is not out pursuing other men?   Mae's confused look when Nicole says "let's call Daddy" might be "which one are we calling today Lady?"    They are not filming her 24/7, we only see a little bit of her life.   There's a chance she is out looking for someone right now, while also pursuing Azan.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, RealReality said:

Nicole makes terrible life choices and I shudder to think who Mays new daddy will be 

Who is May's real daddy?  Never heard of who that dude is/was.  Does he contribute?

• Love 1

ANYTHING that keeps Nicole in Florida so May can go to school is a good thing.  Whatever it takes.  

Wonder if those "travel blankets" couldn't also be used as  Ramadan prayer rugs?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Considering she has "cheated" on Azan, do you think she is not out pursuing other men?   Mae's confused look when Nicole says "let's call Daddy" might be "which one are we calling today Lady?"    They are not filming her 24/7, we only see a little bit of her life.   There's a chance she is out looking for someone right now, while also pursuing Azan.

I don't think she's cheating on him now; i think that was a one time thing to make him jealous or whatever goes through Nickel's head.  I don't think she's smart enough to handle lots of other men at once.  If she is; she certainly isn't doing it to get money out of anyone; she would be the one taken advantage of and paying out to keep them in her life.  It would also show up on her IG some kind of way; she's not that smart at all to keep men hidden.  She would be gushing or wanting to show off in some way.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Who is May's real daddy?  Never heard of who that dude is/was.  Does he contribute?

No, he was some guy that she met in high school or right after.  He might have been deported (he is Mexican?).  She says he calls May on holidays or her birthday, but he hasn't contributed anything to raise her and she's never asked for it. 

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

No, he was some guy that she met in high school or right after.  He might have been deported (he is Mexican?).  She says he calls May on holidays or her birthday, but he hasn't contributed anything to raise her and she's never asked for it. 

I wonder why NicoleNut doesn't get child support from the "REAL" Daddy.  I despise that NicoleNut makes May call Azan Daddy.  That will be a heavy burden for May to deal with in her head.  It's kinda like emotional abuse to that poor child.  NicoleNut is so damn delusional about this romance.  She has it in her head that she is in a romance novel and Azan is her Aladin Prince who is sweeping her off her feet.  (her "a little bit big" feet).  

Nicole always says "they have worked out their problems".

I don't know about the rest of you people but have you EVER seen Azan and Nicole experiencing couple bliss, love, trust, communication, loyalty etc.  NO NO NO...they fight and bicker constantly.  I see absolutely -0- chemistry there and she is just so friggin' consumed with the idea of calling him "husband".

Hey AZAN....as another poster said here---Please set Nicole free so she can move on with her life.  Tell her the fucking truth and stop being a fucking wuss.  You must be some chickenshit Prince not to be honest with her.  We all know, you are deluding her with your "I miss you too" comments......All you want is the damn money in your hot hands.  You have NO self respect as a man and should never allow that child to call you Daddy.  Tell Nicole you are simply Azan....and do it out of consideration that really does have a real Daddy.  Oh and Azan....you are some fucking piece of crap if you have quit work and stay available so that NicoleNut can call you.  A REAL MAN..would say "NO....I am a responsible adult and I have my job, career and responsibilities as a man."  But no.....you take the cash and sit by the phone.

GGgggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....I seriously can't handle these two.

Thanks for listening

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, gigiann said:

I wonder why NicoleNut doesn't get child support from the "REAL" Daddy.  I despise that NicoleNut makes May call Azan Daddy.  That will be a heavy burden for May to deal with in her head.  It's kinda like emotional abuse to that poor child.  NicoleNut is so damn delusional about this romance.  She has it in her head that she is in a romance novel and Azan is her Aladin Prince who is sweeping her off her feet.  (her "a little bit big" feet).  

Nicole always says "they have worked out their problems".

I don't know about the rest of you people but have you EVER seen Azan and Nicole experiencing couple bliss, love, trust, communication, loyalty etc.  NO NO NO...they fight and bicker constantly.  I see absolutely -0- chemistry there and she is just so friggin' consumed with the idea of calling him "husband".

Hey AZAN....as another poster said here---Please set Nicole free so she can move on with her life.  Tell her the fucking truth and stop being a fucking wuss.  You must be some chickenshit Prince not to be honest with her.  We all know, you are deluding her with your "I miss you too" comments......All you want is the damn money in your hot hands.  You have NO self respect as a man and should never allow that child to call you Daddy.  Tell Nicole you are simply Azan....and do it out of consideration that really does have a real Daddy.  Oh and Azan....you are some some fucking piece of crap if you have quit work and stay available so that NicoleNut can call you.  A REAL MAN..would say "NO....I am a responsible adult and I have my job, career and responsibilities as a man."  But no.....you take the cash and sit by the phone.

GGgggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....I seriously can't handle these two.

Thanks for listening

I think it could have been me per the bolding (it could have been any of us, really!) But yes, just set her free, block her, ignore her.  She will deny it for a few months and heck, probably fly to Morocco to stalk you.  Even when you guys are together, there is little joy.  She tried to paw at you in the market, you get upset, she gets pissed and her we go with the "I am the type of woman who needs a lot of physical touching and affection."  Well then go on "I like Thick Girls.com" and get a guy in FLORIDA who digs you.  Azan gets frustrated by your pawing and is embarrassed by you and here we go down the rabbit hole again.

Second bolding:  "We are both unemployed, yet when I call him he is "tired" and yet I am moving to Morocco and were planning ANOTHER $6000 wedding cause you know, that seems logical."

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

You guys, Nicole and Azan totally have a store. It's a pet store, and they only sell unicorns. Azan is spending all his time rounding up and herding unicorns in the Moroccan desert, to get them ready for sale.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, Gobi said:

You guys, Nicole and Azan totally have a store. It's a pet store, and they only sell unicorns. Azan is spending all his time rounding up and herding unicorns in the Moroccan desert, to get them ready for sale.

This^ I am on the floor. You get a standing ovation !!! The best comment in ages!! 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Gobi said:

No Pegasus?

Pegasus would be more practical than a unicorn.

What in the world can you do with a horse with a...

Nevermind.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 7/28/2019 at 1:45 PM, doyouevengohere said:

I seem to recall something about her going to Texas to be with a guy she met online and she came back pregnant. 

• Love 4
On 7/28/2019 at 10:39 AM, Trapeze said:

I deeply thank the poster who came up with Baby Beluga.  Perfection. 

I need to make a public apology to @Miss Chevious!!  I, in error, took credit for calling Nicole Baby Beluga.  It was Miss Chevious, not me.  I honestly was calling her that in my personal life (sad, I know) and I did not intend steal from a fellow poster.  This may be a fun board to relieve stress and laugh out loud but I take plagiarism seriously, and I would never do that to a fellow poster.  Miss Chevious sent me a respectful PM to inform me and for that, I thank him/her.  Thanks all for reading and (hopefully) forgiving me!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Gobi said:

And he's also going out fishing...for the stores mermaid department. 

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

I seem to recall something about her going to Texas to be with a guy she met online and she came back pregnant. 

I don't know why, but this made me laugh. I imagine Baby Beluga on the plane with her stupid smirking, then she lands and Texas dude is freaked out by her within 3 minutes (by her size and her constant pawing of him). He appeases her by sleeping with her and then once she is on the plane back home, he blocks her from his phone and social media. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I don't know why, but this made me laugh. I imagine Baby Beluga on the plane with her stupid smirking, then she lands and Texas dude is freaked out by her within 3 minutes (by her size and her constant pawing of him). He appeases her by sleeping with her and then once she is on the plane back home, he blocks her from his phone and social media. 

You hit the nail on the head! That’s probably very close to what happened. Plus she comes home with a souvenir, a bun in the oven.

The same pattern she wanted to repeat with Azan but he’s too wily for that. No buns from him.

I expect May to be calling a long line of dudes “Daddy” in the future. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I need to make a public apology to @Miss Chevious!!  I, in error, took credit for calling Nicole Baby Beluga.  It was Miss Chevious, not me.  I honestly was calling her that in my personal life (sad, I know) and I did not intend steal from a fellow poster.  This may be a fun board to relieve stress and laugh out loud but I take plagiarism seriously, and I would never do that to a fellow poster.  Miss Chevious sent me a respectful PM to inform me and for that, I thank him/her.  Thanks all for reading and (hopefully) forgiving me!

@Mrs. Hanson A big thank you for graciously setting the record straight! 

• Love 4
On 7/30/2019 at 9:27 AM, Miss Chevious said:

You hit the nail on the head! That’s probably very close to what happened. Plus she comes home with a souvenir, a bun in the oven.

The same pattern she wanted to repeat with Azan but he’s too wily for that. No buns from him.

I expect May to be calling a long line of dudes “Daddy” in the future. 

Azan will never give her the bun.  Or anything that goes into bun!  (Tee hee I am 12!)

After her mom kinda shamed her for saying this was not the first guy who May called "Daddy" I hope she slows her roll and simply says, "This is William."  

HAHAHAHA I crack myself up!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 7/30/2019 at 7:12 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Hey, if you won't judge me for looking for Baby Beluga while I drove through Bradenton......

Check Starbucks ... or the smoothie shop... maybe Mickey D’s. 

Least likely place to spot her.... the veggie aisle. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Check Starbucks ... or the smoothie shop... maybe Mickey D’s. 

Least likely place to spot her.... the veggie aisle. 

Let's be fair - she could be in the frozen section yammering on her phone to Her World.  People like that drive me nuts - get off your phone, get out of my way and and watch your daughter!!!

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Let's be fair - she could be in the frozen section yammering on her phone to Her World.  People like that drive me nuts - get off your phone, get out of my way and and watch your daughter!!!

Last time her phone said his name was “Babe” .... a downgrade?”

• Love 3

may's going to school , ya'll!  Nickel posted pics of May in her uniform on her IG (uniforms bought by Robilee probably!).  I'm just glad Nickel dolt isn't going to home school her!  So no Morroco anytime soon?

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

may's going to school , ya'll!  Nickel posted pics of May in her uniform on her IG (uniforms bought by Robilee probably!).  I'm just glad Nickel dolt isn't going to home school her!  So no Morroco anytime soon?

Nah, she’s free to go to Morocco now and leave May behind for Grandma to watch. Less expense, more alone time with Azan. 

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Nah, she’s free to go to Morocco now and leave May behind for Grandma to watch. Less expense, more alone time with Azan. 

I'd love that.  It would put such a wrench in azans plans that it would be "real" reality TV watching him try to avoid any physical contact with Nicole.  

I do get annoyed and upset with her blatant and unrepentant on camera physical abuse.  But if they could convince azan to film i think it could be reality TV gold.

Nicole was so pushy and disrespectful with azans aunt last time and I feel like aunt held back because she really loved having may around.  Auntie may be willing to go HAM and make a scene this time around. 

The only thing that I've ever felt bad about was may being dragged on these trips and not having a shot at normalcy.  Having may off camera while Nicole chases azan is so much better for me.

I have absolutely zero pity for Nicole at this point.  All her smug smiles and "it's none of your business" and "I know what I'm doing" while everyone around her gets frustrated trying to help her.  

I'd laugh if Nicole's dreams got shattered on camera.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 11

Remember how originally Nicole and Azan were getting married this month? Then, it was pushed back to "probably the end of the year." Well, now the new date has been pushed to Summer, 2020. Please TLC, don't keep them on the payroll for another season! 

• Love 6