Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E08: Return of the Berzerkshires

• Start Topic

I don't think the show needs to be centered on Luann. But I don't think she should lose her Apple either. Her demotion was a contract dispute. She has brought the drama the past few seasons. Past performance is no guaranty of future events. 

Ramona, Carole and Dorinda have nothing going on. Bethenny looks poised to move on. So it might be time to retool.

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

They would have said something last year and the tabloids/blogs would have splashed it all over the place. This is getting ridiculous, Carole retelling Barb's opinion as fact is an example of how this crap keeps going on and on. More than likely, these women are repeating tales from before Tom/Luann got engaged because he didn't choose them and the other HWs (Bethenny/Carole/Ramona/Sonja) are all too happy to crap on Luann because they do not like her and are hoping to burst her happy bubble, nothing more.

Luann could say that she/Tom have an "open marriage" and all we would hear from Bethenny/Carole/Ramona/Sonja is that they knew it was all fake/for the show and nothing more. Just because these HWs suspect that Luann/Tom will have an open marriage based on the fact that Luann/the Count did (because it was his way or divorce and she didn't want a divorce) doesn't mean they are right in their suspicions, all it shows is how bitter they themselves are.

That was not the song she was singing last season. LOL

But how can you possibly know what any woman who had gotten involved with Tom might have done? How to be so sure that all of them would have been interested in press attention? I am sure that even a horn dog like Tom was able to find a woman or two that didn't want to splash her stupidity across the tabloids. 

And regarding Beth and the wedding deal, all she said was that Dennis had made her rethink her strong stance that she would never marry again. She didn't say say a peep about jumping into anything quickly. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Also the Regency pics of Tom kissing someone NOT named Luann was kept under wraps until the show aired. That was a good 6 months.

All of these ladies want to keep their apples and the HW franchise provides a sweet income as well as being tied to products they hock. They really don't need Luann as a FT HW next year, she can be demoted to friend of and still be talked about by the other ladies. Luanne needs the show because her Countess line with Evine will be dropped if she is no longer on the show.

Ok, I'm new to the HW world, but what products are Ramona, Carole, Dorinda, Tinsley and Sonja hawking? I honestly  didn't know about Lu's clothing line on Evine 'til I read about it here. Bethenny has SlatsGirl and her TV efforts.  Those are the only merchants at this point, am I missing something ?

And am I off-course in thinking Lu doesn't mind her Chickenman being the main SL? She's basically the centerpiece of the show, seems to me.

• Love 2

I haven't read all of the replies so forgive me if this has already been commented on. During the conversation between Ramona and Carole, Ramona reports that some woman says that Tom stuck his tongue down her throat (um, hearsay), then Carole says something like "you mean, Trumplike"?) and Ramona responds as if Trump would never do anything like that because he is a "germaphobe"? Rolls her eyes at that suggestion. Cause, you know, Trump would never so anything like that.

She totally believes this other woman's comments regarding Tom, but completely disregards the fact that Trump may display the same behaviour?  What a nut.

Is this the same woman who made it clear that her separation from Mario was completely off limits for discussion?

Luann needs to completely disengage from this jerk, just like Bethenny has. 

• Love 14
(edited)
14 hours ago, BBHN said:

I don't think Bethenney is jealous, since she can afford all of that on her own, and wouldn't be the public-image wife while the husband screws each and every side piece he can stick his dick into.

As for Carole...she might want companionship, but like Bethenney, she seems happy to live south of the UES and doesn't seem to be in a rush to get remarried anyway.

This exactly. I'm tired of the Luann/Tom situation getting watered down to them old bitches be jealous.

Yes, Tom has money, status, and real estate but not every woman would settle for a cheating asshole to get those things. Many of these women make such things on their own. Luann simply isn't one of those people. I don't even think I'd call Ramona jealous, so much as she feels dicked over by both Tom and Luann and is actively seeking ways to take them down. Sonja is similar, except she's not an actively vengeful person.

In the end, I don't think jealousy is much of a factor. They're looking at this proud woman who is all bravado and it's kinda pitiful how much she's willing to sacrifice for this guy. But, at this point, I do think the ladies need to accept and move on because they clearly care more than she does. 

Edited by VagueDisclaimer
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, Trooper York said:

The thing is even a drunken brain cell impaired moron like Dorinda can see that the logistics don't work. Luann has him on a tight leash. She is always leaving to meet him. He can't possibly by serially dating and groping all of these liars. There are not enough hours in the night. They are just making up stuff and feeding it to dummies like Ramona and evil bitches like Bethenny who are actively seeking to hurt Luann. 

So, remind me again why this is necessary if she's ok with his behavior?

3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Of the current NY ladies, place in order where you would stay overnight.

Mine:

1) Dorinda's Berkshire House 2) Bethenny's NY apt 3) Bethenny's Hamptons House 4) Luanne's Hamptons house 5) As much as I love Ramona I couldn't deal with Coco landmines

I would never ever even meet for drinks at Sonja's. I'd rather fall asleep on a train or at the Port Authority Bus Terminal

Lmaoooooo!!  Wow, you really hate Grey Gardens.

mindrewind:  You don't send your girlfriend flowers at someone else's house Dennis.  Ru'de.

• Love 8

Bethenny was on WWHL last night and a viewer asked her a question regarding who's home she would like to get her hand on to redecorate.  Her answer was Dorinda's Berkshires estate.  I love that home, furnishing, decorating and all.   The bit of tree trimming and the cookie decorating looked like great fun.  Dorinda really did try to make it nice and I would have enjoyed and appreciated it.  

The style of the architecture of the house is traditional.  It looks like she had a lot of valuable antiques as well.  Why shouldn't she leave it the way it was when her husband was still alive, it has memories.  Bethenny and Carol were already snarky about Dorinda's dead husband's ghost being in there last year.  

I think Fredrik Eklund was spot on about Bethenny's apartment being cluttered.  There is too much furniture crammed into the living/dining rooms area and that makes it look smaller.  As fare as her removing personal items, there aren't very many.  The whole apartment is a living Skinny Girl promo, red and white.  

• Love 12

When Bethenny watches this episode, I wonder if she'll catch her 'we're literally on the same page' statement as she's patting down two separate pages, lol. 

As annoying as Ramona and unpredictable as her mouth is, I don't consider what she said about Carole's glasses to be criticism...more like common sense, lol. At least, if I would probably ask the same thing if I were with a friend I felt comfortable with because it does seem confusing that you would have a glass to wear in each room of your home except that you keep all of the glasses in the same place. I think it's just the way Carole worded it. She likely meant that she often forgets her glasses in different rooms and if her common space is her living room, then keeping her collection there makes it easier for her to just grab another one. 

Sonja has it out for Tinsley. Sonja's reasoning about the delivery is beyond stupid as is Sonja. Couldn't she think of a better excuse than to portray her assistant as so incompetent that he is unable to do any of his tasks because he had to sit and listen for the doorbell? People don't wait by the door when they're expecting someone. It's why people knock or use the doorbell...so that you can be anywhere in the house and be notified that someone is at the door. If that's the kind of common sense Sonja has in her day to day, it's no wonder she can't figure out a business than can at least get 2 feet off the ground. Maybe because Tinsley is younger than Luann and has a more soft personality but I think Sonja is lashing out at Tinsley because she thought that she was going to get the portrayal of being the one that reintroduces Tinsley back into NYC society and that Tinsley would want to be her protege out in the clubs, at parties, etc. 

• Love 11

Ok, maybe a little nitpicky here. The flowers that were delivered to  Dorinda's home in the Berkshires from Dennis ( ala Vicki from Steve RHOC)  were delivered to "Bethany", not Bethenny.  

I have a name that could begin with an S or a C.  If I were to receive flowers from my husband with my name spelled incorrectly, I would surely be not feeling so special to him.

• Love 7

Ok, just noticed something. Carole stating "world win romance" when I am sure she means whirl wind.

Ramona is not alone with her kadooz. 

Except Carole is supposed to be a journalist. Um, embarrassing.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But how can you possibly know what any woman who had gotten involved with Tom might have done? How to be so sure that all of them would have been interested in press attention? I am sure that even a horn dog like Tom was able to find a woman or two that didn't want to splash her stupidity across the tabloids. 

And regarding Beth and the wedding deal, all she said was that Dennis had made her rethink her strong stance that she would never marry again. She didn't say say a peep about jumping into anything quickly. 

Common sense! LOL Tom/Luann/tonsil hockey hit the tabloids/TV gossip shows when it aired, so I have no doubts any new cheating scandals would have been reported. These rumors that Bethenny/Ramona are reporting weren't kept quiet, the women, at least Ramona's source, had no problem talking about it.

Bethenny made it clear that she was no longer opposed to getting married last season but this season, she doesn't even want to date, let alone get married! Different tune, completely different tune this season. LOL

1 hour ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

Ok, I'm new to the HW world, but what products are Ramona, Carole, Dorinda, Tinsley and Sonja hawking? I honestly  didn't know about Lu's clothing line on Evine 'til I read about it here. Bethenny has SlatsGirl and her TV efforts.  Those are the only merchants at this point, am I missing something ?

And am I off-course in thinking Lu doesn't mind her Chickenman being the main SL? She's basically the centerpiece of the show, seems to me.

Well, Carole had 2 different books, 1 that she wrote well before she joined the show and the second that she finished/got published her first season, Ramona had her wine but it is no longer available, Sonja's clothing line is now down to 3 different black dresses and 1 black tunic and a cheap T shirt that sends 20% of the cost to a charity of your choice and Luann still has her Countess Collection (clothing) on EVINE but no longer has her Countess Collection home goods on QVC. Dorinda isn't selling anything, nor is Tinsley.

• Love 4
(edited)

Late to the party.  The Survivor finale was on and I've been watching from season one. 

Enough with 'Tom'.  They're looking for a storyline because none of them have any.  I take it all with a grain of salt.  I do believe that Lu has him on a short leash and you've got to wonder when this is all going on.  This is so much more than caring about Lu.  It's about getting Lu.  Look at the history.  Maybe Tom is cheating but I wouldn't take any of them at their word about it.  It may work out or maybe it won't.  Again, for me it's all about motive.

So does Tinsley expect Sonja's assistant to answer the door when she's home or to answer the door when she's not?  Could an argument get any more stupid?  How does either one of them 'know' who is the recipient of a package?  Yeah, you get a text before a package is delivered to you - usually the day before.  And then you get a text after saying that the package is delivered.  You can get a package without knowing who the package is from.  It's not a big deal.  Manufactured argument.  Just stupid. 

Notice that Beth had to get in words about 'her' divorce when Lu's situation came up?  Cause it's always about her hell.

I'd go to Dorinda's house in the Berkshires anytime.  I love the traditional vibe and the things that mean so much to her.  I'll take all the holiday decorations, tacky or not.  Ok.  I don't want to stay in the 'fish' bedroom.  But....turn up the freakin thermostat. 

I enjoyed meeting Adam's parents.  I did think that Adam and Carole more more Patagonia than North Face.  But you take who will let you film.

At least we didn't have to endure any single women bar scenes.

Dennis should have made sure when he phoned in the flowers that they got Beth's name spelling correct. 

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 7
(edited)

For goodness sakes, please say Bethanny isn't getting on the real estate reality TV band wagon. NOOOOO.

I think Luanne likes Tom most when he is with her when she needs someone to pay for stuff. No seriously, I'm sure she likes him most when she can watch TV like the common folk do. She seems much happier with Tom when she isn't with him!

I didn't realize how popular Dorinda was. Three rounds of visitors! Wow. She must be an amazing host. Those piles of deli meat looked pretty good. 

Carole looks exactly the same age as Adam's mom. Maybe that's why she *purposely* tried to act old, "I can't get up! Ohhh, my knees!"

I think Sonja is picking up on the fact that Tinsley sees her as more a mother figure, and expects to be taken care of. Sonja keeps telling her that she wants to be invited to stuff and hang out, but Tinsley doesn't invite her. 

The women didn't even know that Luann was dating Tom and now they know his every move? Luann needs new friends, or, needs to get off the reality show. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Of the current NY ladies, place in order where you would stay overnight.

Mine:

1) Dorinda's Berkshire House 2) Bethenny's NY apt 3) Bethenny's Hamptons House 4) Luanne's Hamptons house 5) As much as I love Ramona I couldn't deal with Coco landmines

I would never ever even meet for drinks at Sonja's. I'd rather fall asleep on a train or at the Port Authority Bus Terminal

I'd take Dorinda's Berkshire's house first (not the fish room),  Lu's Hampton house second.  I'd go to tea at Sonja's for a short time and then I'm out of there (just because I love seeing an old brownstone in NYC).  Ro's houses are meh and then there is Coco. 

• Love 1

Nobody else thinks Tom's legs are good?  I think they're good! 

I've seen much worse, he definitely has runners legs.

32 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Dorinda keeps trying to sell us John

She doesn't have to. I go with, if she's happy, I'm happy. That  goes for family and dear friends. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Photo from August 2016. Luann and the Promiscuous Chicken.

tom-dagostino-jr-and-luann-de-lesseps.pn

This episode Tom told Luann, he's gained weight and it's all Luann's fault. Unless the scene was shown out of sequence - that would have been December 2016.

Now the Promiscuous Chicken has chicken legs and chicken cutlet moobs

He does not carry the completely bald look very well. Some guys do but not Tom. He has an egg shaped head to go with the chicken legs. 

2 hours ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

What is Evine?  I've never heard of it. All I know is Skinny Girl. 

• Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Re: Tom and his looks...we like what we like, I suppose. He does nothing for me, but something about him is ringing LuAnn's bell (heh). I'm a woman who thinks that if a man is to do the bald head thing, there needs to be some bit of facial hair to counteract that whole looking like a scrotum deal. LuAnn likes his looks so good for her.

Well (since we're being shallow and all) I like bald just fine without facial hair, as long as his cheekbones are "HELLO DO YOU SEE THE SLOPING LOVELINESS OF MY BONE STRUCTURE AND FORGIVE ME FOR USING HARLEQUIN ROMANCE LANGUAGE CIRCA 1986 TO DESCRIBE MYSELF, FOR YOU -- LADY OF ALL GRACES -- YOU ARE THE REAL BEAUTY HERE."

Minus that - yeah, facial hair is needed.

And a grey suit, bald or otherwise, is always fetching.

yul.jpeg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Dennis should have made sure when he phoned in the flowers that they got Beth's name spelling correct. 

"Say it with flours!"

4 hours ago, PDXlulu said:

David Kenworthy is 65, Lola is 61....Radzi is 53.  Definitely contemporaries they are all retired boomers.

Yeah, but -- David was having sex dreams while Carole was still toddling in diapers -- so (despite traditional gen breakdowns)  they're not really the same generation, imo, any more than Carole was the same generation as Jules (and BELOVED PEOPLE OF NYC HOUSEWIVES,  PLEASE STOP MAKING  ME DEFEND CAROLE RADZIWILL. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. NEXT THING I'LL BE SAYING "OH, LOOK! ISN'T SHE CHARMINGLY INSOUCIANT AND UNSELFCONCIOUSLY GIRLISH IN HER DAISY DUKES AND PIGTAILS?" AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF ME AND I WILL BE FORCED TO LEAVE BEHIND CASSETTE TAPES WITH MAPS TO DIFFERENT FORUMS.)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 13
(edited)

She gets to sleep all day and bang on her Tom Tom all night

Well, assuming he isn't sleeping with or banging someone else...

Wow, you really hate Grey Gardens

I think Sonja's house is nice but...it needs work. A lot work.

I myself tend to like bald men as much as I do men with a full head of hair...but Tom does nothing for me.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 4
(edited)
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Common sense! LOL Tom/Luann/tonsil hockey hit the tabloids/TV gossip shows when it aired, so I have no doubts any new cheating scandals would have been reported. These rumors that Bethenny/Ramona are reporting weren't kept quiet, the women, at least Ramona's source, had no problem talking about it.

Bethenny made it clear that she was no longer opposed to getting married last season but this season, she doesn't even want to date, let alone get married! Different tune, completely different tune this season. LOL

Common sense doesn't come into play much with any of these people a lot of the time. But the fact is, women (and men) do it all the time. Trust me, there are lots of famous people sleeping with folks who don't go to the tabloids. Monica Lewinsky didn't go to the tabloids even though she was having an affair with the most powerful man in the world, a man with a history of cheating, because she didn't want to be in the tabloids and she thought she was special, or different. She did what some of Tom's side pieces did. She told a friend, who in turn told others. Lots of people wouldn't want to have ROL or TMZ following them around. 

By this same standard, the gal who is married to Dennis has no story to tell or she would have run to the tabloids. She hasn't. Maybe there is no story to tell, or maybe she doesn't want any publicity. Hoppy gets all kinds of adoration because he doesn't talk to the press. By the standards above, he must not have anything to say, or he surely would. Some people would just prefer to keep their mistakes off out of the tabloids. 

Again, regarding Beth, what is so shocking about this? People change their tune in relationships all the time. People who don't think they want children (the biggest decision of all) decide they do when the right person comes along. Women who want a career more than life decide to leave it behind to stay at home with their kids, etc. Why is this even a deal? And who knows what kind of tension and stress the Jason deal put on Beth's relationship with Dennis? Going through something like this could easily make a person take a step back, especially when going through continued shit with an ex. That might make someone reconsider whether they wanted to jump back on that horse again. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 13

During the conversation between Ramona and Carole, Ramona reports that some woman says that Tom stuck his tongue down her throat (um, hearsay), then Carole says something like "you mean, Trumplike"?) and Ramona responds as if Trump would never do anything like that because he is a "germaphobe"? Rolls her eyes at that suggestion. Cause, you know, Trump would never so anything like that.

I thought it was funny that Ramona shut her down so quickly.  Apparently she's tired of Carole making everything about Trump.   Ramona should've fired back something like, "oh, you mean his Bill Clinton-esque  behavior?"  Carole would've then recoiled in horror at the insult.  ;)

• Love 5
4 hours ago, film noire said:

Well (since we're being shallow and all) I like bald just fine without facial hair, as long as his cheekbones are "HELLO DO YOU SEE THE SLOPING LOVELINESS OF MY BONE STRUCTURE AND FORGIVE ME FOR USING HARLEQUIN ROMANCE LANGUAGE CIRCA 1986 TO DESCRIBE MYSELF, FOR YOU -- LADY OF ALL GRACES -- YOU ARE THE REAL BEAUTY HERE."

yul.jpeg

This guy scares me

• Love 3
4 hours ago, film noire said:

yul.jpeg

Yul Brynner? Loved him in The King and I. 

So far I'm disappointed in this season. What happened to creativity on this show? Same old same old ladies getting their noses in Luanne's business. Let her be happy. I'm more interested in the tiff next week between Betheny and Ramona. 

Loved the house porn visiting the Berkshires. 

• Love 8

Again, regarding Beth, what is so shocking about this? People change their tune in relationships all the time. People who don't think they want children (the biggest decision of all) decide they do when the right person comes along. Women who want a career more than life decide to leave it behind to stay at home with their kids, etc. Why is this even a deal? And who knows what kind of tension and stress the Jason deal put on Beth's relationship with Dennis? Going through something like this could easily make a person take a step back, especially when going through continued shit with an ex. That might make someone reconsider whether they wanted to jump back on that horse again. 

Heaven forbid if any of the HWs change their minds or opinions about anything. How dare they! Why, you'd almost think they were like real people or something.

• Love 11

That tour of Dorinda house was interesting. I, too, love globes. They're not cheap, though.That one she almost dropped must have cost a fortune. I have never seen walls with such shiny high gloss paint on them like that, though. Not sure I like that. 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

That tour of Dorinda house was interesting. I, too, love globes. They're not cheap, though.That one she almost dropped must have cost a fortune. I have never seen walls with such shiny high gloss paint on them like that, though. Not sure I like that. 

I wonder if Dorinda will let Bethennay renovate the Berkshire's house for her new show.

• Love 2

So when Tom and Luann were on their dog walk, was Tom joking that he put on weight because of Lu's cooking?  When the hell has Lu ever cooked anything?  I remember her housekeeper cooking for the kids (IIRC Noel was fond of taco nights) and I remember her hiring Adam to cook out at the Hamptons house, but I don't recall her ever expressing any interest in cooking.  Didn't she even do a fly by at that cooking demonstration in the first season?  Of all the story Lu is spinning about her relationship with Tom, her cooking him great meals is the hardest to believe.

• Love 12
11 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Texting Ramona who is notorious for throwing everything at the press/into the TV show or telling Beth who blabs/shows all is pretty much putting your business out there. Its always amazing how paps can find a D lister like Beth always doing something favorable/looking her best in often obscure locations. You can claim 'I didn't call CNN' but its the same as strapping pork chops to someone while they nap next a Florida pond. You know the gator is coming even if you didn't personally call it.

And that Barb woman talking to someone with a mic pack at a filmed event? I don't think anyone has been that stupid since Bravo broke their former protocol and spliced in Jills off screen comments on Alex at that wedding reception. She atleast had the ability to say they had never used not filmed/only mic'd conversations before. No one since can split that hair.

On another front- I don't think any decision Beth makes is concrete. As long as something brings her attention she will change her mind time and again. And angle for a TV special to film it. I admire her hustle but believe her as far as I can throw her.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Why would anyone look happy in any of these conversations? There are just as many, actually a lot more moments where she has looked happy.

Exactly!!

I wouldn't look happy either if I kept getting people in my face shoving a bunch a shit in my face that may or not be true. After the Regency debacle the rest of this crap is questionable and from sources that are suspect.

Duh!

• Love 6
(edited)

The truth always hurts...

I don't think anyone has been that stupid since Bravo broke their former protocol and spliced in Jills off screen comments on Alex at that wedding reception

Actually, something similar happened just this season on the Atlanta show. With a long term HW as well.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Trooper York said:

This is kind of the same thing that happens in Jersey all the time. They import these outside people who have a story about one of the main characters and the others attack and ask that they justify, defend, excuse or explain away whatever nonsense an anonymous fame whore might spew in the hope of getting on TV.

I don't think these women are telling the truth. They are hurt and jealous that Tom did not choose them. Now he could be a dirty dog. Or a promiscuous chicken. But Luann got married to the guy. Did any of the rapists or married guys that Bethenny has been banging marry her? Did any of the Euro trash dudes who are using Sonja as a receptacle marry her?  Did any of the kids from the schoolyard that Carole and Tinsley hit on try to marry them? Or even try to get mommies permission. NO I TELL YOU!!!! NO!!!!!!!

Luann is married to her Tom. She gets to sleep all day and bang on her Tom Tom all night. What do the other women have except and excess of bile that Linda Blair would envy? Suck it bitches.

This is just perfect... LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

13 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

You would think, but it is strange how people will do the deed with someone famous (or mildly so) and keep mum, thinking they are special. I remember when the whole deal about Tiger Woods came out years ago when it was found he was cheating on his wife and suddenly we learned he had been living a whole secret life that was completely the opposite of the persona he had created. He had been sleeping with everyone for years, and no one said a peep about it until news broke of the first one. Suddenly the others who learned they had not been unique were all in a tizzy and telling their stories. Happens with famous people all of the time. Why do any of these people in the public eye (like Tom now is), or Politicians,  do such things when they can so easily be found out? Because their brain is wired that way and they like the thrill and think they can get away with it. I think that Tom doesn't think much about getting caught, not because Lu doesn't care, because I think that she does care, but because he thinks he can either get away with it, or talk his way out of it when caught. He isn't going to change. Once a cheater, always a cheater. 

When Lu just comes out and says that, which is probably what she actually believes, folks will leave her alone. 

But until then the mature thing for these women to do is bombard her left right and sideways with one accusation after another.

I get it now.

• Love 3
(edited)
21 minutes ago, robroy said:

And that Barb woman talking to someone with a mic pack at a filmed event? I don't think anyone has been that stupid since Bravo broke their former protocol and spliced in Jills off screen comments on Alex at that wedding reception. She atleast had the ability to say they had never used not filmed/only mic'd conversations before. No one since can split that hair.

Actually, on this very show, someone named Lu said that forgot she was wearing a mic after being on the show for 5 seasons, while trying to concoct her lie about her Pirate. So if she could forget, while talking about something that was so huge, I wouldn't think it that strange for a person who is not on the show, with no cameras around at the time, after being told that filming had ended for the night, to not think about the mic. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 13
Just now, motorcitymom65 said:

Actually, on this very show, someone named Lu said that forgot she was wearing a mic after being on the show for 5 seasons, while trying to concoct her lie about her Pirate. 

Yeah- but that was made of awesome. I know I'm in the minority but Lu on the prowl has always been my favorite iteration of Lu. Heck- I've come this close to throwing the phase 'my Italian friends' into conversation... I prefer that foolery to the latest BS any day of the week.

• Love 10
18 hours ago, Thumper said:

I did too but I wasn't brave enough (to be the first) to say it!

I think Bethenny & Frederick will be battling to see who's better at renovating & selling real estate. Those two personalities are very narcissistic.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, twilightzone said:

Well, LuAnn has been demoted once already.  Career wise, Ramona, Bethenny, Dorinda, Carole have been way more successful than LuAnn.  Ramona, Bethenny, Dorinda certainly have nice homes.

If the show centered around LuAnn, it means that she will have air her dirty laundry - like her daughter's arrest for DUI.  It would also mean that Tom would have to address all the cheating allegations - on camera - which he has avoided doing so far.

At the present moment only Bethenney has more business success. Ramona is a retiree, Dorinda has investments/inheritance and Carole has the show for $. Lu might only be marginally better but she does seem to come up with product to shill every year. Heather was the most successful HoWife in business to me because she actually had a good bit of success/progress working for others and built a business on her own. Beth is a better marketer but not business person in my eye.

And I'm never crazy about Beth's house and actively dislike both of Ramona's. Love Dorinda's house but can't figure anything I like about the apartment except the sofas. I would be happy to never see Chateau Morgan again. That place needs a good scrubbing, some long deffered maintenance and an overhaul of the floorplan. It could be nice but does not work in the current configuration.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, robroy said:

Yeah- but that was made of awesome. I know I'm in the minority but Lu on the prowl has always been my favorite iteration of Lu. Heck- I've come this close to throwing the phase 'my Italian friends' into conversation... I prefer that foolery to the latest BS any day of the week.

Lu on the prowl is 100% my favorite iteration of Lu. Hands down!

• Love 5

How did Tom get the nickname Promiscuous Chicken?

Dusting Dorinda's Berkshires home must be a bitch. 

I think the only time Lu cooked was when she offered everyone eggs francaises. 

On WWHL audience voted Lu the biggest liar. I was kind of surprised. 

• Love 7

Actually, on this very show, someone named Lu said that forgot she was wearing a mic after being on the show for 5 seasons, while trying to concoct her lie about her Pirate

Wasn't when she thought switching to French would mean nobody would know what she was talking about?

Career wise, Ramona, Bethenny, Dorinda, Carole have been way more successful than LuAnn

Bethenny and Dorinda certainly. Ramona possibly.

When Lu just comes out and says that, which is probably what she actually believes, folks will leave her alone. 

I think Lu would rather run through hell in gasoline soaked flannel PJs rather than admit that.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, film noire said:

I dunno -- any man who eluded Ramona and Sonja seems pretty smart to me ; )

How smart do you really have to be to elude those two? ?

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

How did Tom get the nickname Promiscuous Chicken?

Dusting Dorinda's Berkshires home must be a bitch. 

I think the only time Lu cooked was when she offered everyone eggs francaises. 

The haterade is real.

The pirate alone wins her this prize.  But I think I'm not alone in thinking the whole, I got the ring, I got the yacht, I got the penthouse is one big fat lie and her pants are going to combust at any moment.

• Love 11