Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E08: Return of the Berzerkshires

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

tumblr_lt35o5Sjkh1r4i2r4o1_500.gif

Ha!

Mother of....

The fact that half these broads were wannabe models (and about 3 actual former models) has always been a little sad. But Jill and Alex always brought it to a whole nother level of self unawareness. I would include Romona as well but she is comic gold when she struts down a runway with her Elaine Bennis moves and Muppet eyes.

1 hour ago, BBHN said:

Too bad models don't have the equivalent of autotune...

It's called the triumvirate of photoshop, professional grade lighting, and camera filters. And an assist from spray on makeup...

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, robroy said:

Mother of....

The fact that half these broads were wannabe models (and about 3 actual former models) has always been a little sad. But Jill and Alex always brought it to a whole nother level of self unawareness. I would include Romona as well but she is comic gold when she struts down a runway with her Elaine Bennis moves and Muppet eyes.

That's not Alex it's Running with Scissors Cars Kelly

54a7194e421de_-_giphy-kelly.gif

• Love 3
(edited)

It's called the triumvirate of photoshop, professional grade lighting, and camera filters. And an assist from spray on makeup...

Apparently, not all of that is enough for average 10 year old girls (your dreams will be crushed!). Autotune, on the other hand, for former models/Countesses and their daughters? Well, yes, of course, you can be a "singer" without pleasant singing voices...

So naaah, not quite the same thing.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 4
On 5/30/2017 at 4:25 PM, robroy said:

. I imagine she probably makes 400-800k a year between housewife salary, appearance fees and her etiquette/wedding/home shopping gigs. Between that, her settlement and the 5 million she saved between Hamptons house 1 and 2, I think money really is not a motivator for her beyond wanting someone with similar tastes and interests.

That would make her middle class in the UES. That's not enough money to buy the penthouse that came with her marriage. Luann and her soulmate bullshit  

If the universal was able to prove that Luann's "soulmate" was a janitor living in the Bronx, she would turn him down in a heartbeat. Gimme a break,  soulmate crap.  

• Love 5
On 5/25/2017 at 4:45 PM, ryebread said:

LOL.  You sound like my husband - 68 in winter.  Tops.  Unless there's company.

Me: "Hon, it's cold in here."  Him:  "That's what sweatshirts/sweaters/down vests are for." 

I agree with Dorinda. I think there are health benefits to a cooler environment.  I sleep better when it's cooler.  And when I sleep better, I just feel better.  Less bitchy the next day.  Apparently it doesn't work the same way with Dorinda.

HA!  Me too!  Sleep with the window open.  

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

HA!  Me too!  Sleep with the window open.  

Have had multiple sleep disorders since I was a kid! No wonder I was short-tempered, nervous, and always on the edge! I never enjoyed sleeping and even less now with C-Pap machine attached to my face!

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
4 hours ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Heather's hysteria was hilarious; I just laughed! "This guy could have been upstairs spanking his monkey" and something else about "blue balls!" lol! She's supposed to be so tough, but she was absolutely freakin' out about a guy that stayed overnight! Carole had the right attitude, give it short shrift and in her "talking head" spoke of men like luggage, "do not leave them unattended!" lol!

I would have been pissed off too had I woken up to a strange man in the room adjacent to mine....with a joining bathroom.  That was absolutely creepy, IMO.  No way would I travel with those HO's again, without overnight security. 

• Love 10
On May 25, 2017 at 8:13 PM, Trooper York said:

This is kind of the same thing that happens in Jersey all the time. They import these outside people who have a story about one of the main characters and the others attack and ask that they justify, defend, excuse or explain away whatever nonsense an anonymous fame whore might spew in the hope of getting on TV.

I don't think these women are telling the truth. They are hurt and jealous that Tom did not choose them. Now he could be a dirty dog. Or a promiscuous chicken. But Luann got married to the guy. Did any of the rapists or married guys that Bethenny has been banging marry her? Did any of the Euro trash dudes who are using Sonja as a receptacle marry her?  Did any of the kids from the schoolyard that Carole and Tinsley hit on try to marry them? Or even try to get mommies permission. NO I TELL YOU!!!! NO!!!!!!!

Luann is married to her Tom. She gets to sleep all day and bang on her Tom Tom all night. What do the other women have except and excess of bile that Linda Blair would envy? Suck it bitches.

I feel like I've fallen down a rabbit hole into the 1950s.  So a woman's ultimate win is "getting" a man to marry her?  

I guess I should be grateful that you didn't spell out the type of "receptacle" you feel Sonja is.  Slut-shaming is so passé. 

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I feel like I've fallen down a rabbit hole into the 1950s.  So a woman's ultimate win is "getting" a man to marry her?  

I guess I should be grateful that you didn't spell out the type of "receptacle" you feel Sonja is.  Slut-shaming is so passé. 

Well, if the shoe fits ...... ?????

(edited)
6 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

giphy.gif

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 3
On 5/31/2017 at 5:05 PM, ButterQueen said:

I would have been pissed off too had I woken up to a strange man in the room adjacent to mine....with a joining bathroom.  That was absolutely creepy, IMO.  No way would I travel with those HO's again, without overnight security. 

I think so many viewers incorrectly assumed that the producers would step in to stop anything truly dangerous from happening when that couldn't be further from the truth. How many assaults on New Jersey and Atlanta did it take before they started including security as part of the filming crew? And they didn't realize they needed security on Beverly Hills when they went to Amsterdam because we would have seen more than just housewives holding Rinna back when she went to strangle Kim. It took producers 2 or 3 seasons before they realized that they needed to make sure Kim Richards had an ride to and from events because she was so drunk and high she could have easily killed someone. Over on the Real World and The Challenge they have filmed numerous assaults and a couple of rapes. After Amsterdam and the shit Phaedra pulled on Atlanta as long as the production crew is unlikely to be harmed, I think they'd film almost anything. 

• Love 5
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 5:05 PM, ButterQueen said:

That's the thing; there was security with camera people around! What was supposed to happen? The guy was married with footage of his naked arse! I doubt he was going to attack anyone! I think he was just "sleeping it off!" Making out with a drunken LuAnn would nauseate me into unconsciousness! It was probably 4 or 5 am! He didn't ask for breakfast, "beating a path" out of the place soon after the histrionics! lol!

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

That's the thing; there was security with camera people around! What was supposed to happen? The guy was married with footage of his naked arse! I doubt he was going to attack anyone! I think he was just "sleeping it off!" Making out with a drunken LuAnn would nauseate me into unconsciousness! It was probably 4 or 5 am! He didn't ask for breakfast, "beating a path" out of the place soon after the histrionics! lol!

It was worse than that!!  He was with Ramona.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

we would have seen more than just housewives holding Rinna back when she went to strangle Kim.

Ok, clearly I missed this scoop. What more happened than the WHs holding Rinna back?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

There wasn't any security and there were no cameras until after Heather woke up and found him asleep in the adjoining bedroom. The camera crew and production did not arrive until after the guy was gone. Oh, and he sat in the living room drinking juice until his ride/taxi arrived.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

The guy naked in the bedroom was with Ramona.  No update has to his marital status.  Luann's guy left.  Two different men.

• Love 3

This forum has been locked until Midnight US Eastern.

Over the past few weeks, there has been a large increase in sniping among posters in this forum, and many reports. We have locked the forum to give everyone a chance to read and absorb the following guidelines:

1. Snark the show, not your fellow posters.

2. It is perfectly fine for someone to have an opinion that's different than yours.

3. A differing opinion should not be a catalyst for vehement disagreement and endless back and forth. State your opinion once, and move on. You can agree to disagree by simply not posting on the subject further.

4. Stop stating opinions and speculation as fact. We rarely know for sure what's going on behind the scenes. Speculation is encouraged, but saying "I think", "in my opinion" or "it's possible that" helps keep things from escalating. 

5. If someone's posts annoy you, use the Ignore feature. If someone really crosses a line, report, but do not engage. 

6. Don't discuss mod actions in the thread. Please PM us if you have a question or concern - @LISIN, @ONCESANE, @MYA STONE, @AETHERA.

7. This is supposed to be fun. If it's not fun for you, consider changing your approach.

Failure to follow these rules may lead to suspension or banning from the site.

I’m rewatching this season because I don’t think I ever saw the whole thing and...OMG, Bethany and Carole walking into the Berkshires like Patsy and Edina! God bless these women for having so little self awareness. Don’t ever change.