Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E08: Return of the Berzerkshires

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Why would anyone look happy in any of these conversations? There are just as many, actually a lot more moments where she has looked happy.

Of course she would not be happy in these conversations. That fact that it is her own fiancee that is causing this pain means that she could not possibly be completely happy, as she has no idea when he is going to cheat on her again. Coming from a first marriage where her hubby cheated, one would think that would make it even more devastating. Which is why I don't believe her THs. Or many of her scenes, for that matter. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 10
(edited)
1 minute ago, Natalie68 said:

LOL!  How about Happy Days?? (ducking and running)  

You are getting my mind so off topic hahaha!! 

P.S. In a lol way. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 2

Of course she would not be happy in these conversations. That fact that it is her own fiancee that is causing this pain means that she could not possibly be completely happy, as she has no idea when he is going to cheat on her again. Coming from a first marriage where her hubby cheated, one would think that would make it even more devastating. Which is why I don't believe her THs. 

Hopefully, Tom didn't have her sign a pre-nup, now that she crossed the finish line.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

What do ya'll think Sonja's nuttiness over Tinsley is really about?   When Luann stayed with her and then again when she was showing Beth around, that place looked big enough that 2 people wouldn't get in each other's way.  I mean weren't they like 8 or 9 years apart when she let her move in?  What is there to resent the girl for, exactly?   In one of her THs she's wearing this glittery sparkly bronzey top (dress?) and her boobs aren't hanging out and her makeup is perfect.  When she doesn't overdo it, she can be striking. 

Are ya'll gonna make ask The Google?  I don't even know how to phrase the question lol.

when/if you find out, let the rest of us know please.

• Love 2

I think Dorinda's apartment in the city is her real residence and not a rental for this show.  I spotted the same wall mounted, brass, bed side lamps in the apartment scene and then, in Tinsley's room in the Berks.  Ya know the kind you used to see in Holiday Inns?

I love the bones of Dorinda's house but the décor is too eclectic for me.  The mounted sailfish, all the knick knacks. The paint colors.  It's a lot.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I love the bones of Dorinda's house but the décor is too eclectic for me.  The mounted sailfish, all the knick knacks. The paint colors.  It's a lot.

I saw Betheny on a show playing Plead the Fifth and when asked who's RH home she'd like to redo most she chose Dorinda's Berkshires house. She also wanted to get rid of all the odd pieces and de clutter. When the audience began to moan she switched over to Sonja's. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I think Dorinda's apartment in the city is her real residence and not a rental for this show.  I spotted the same wall mounted, brass, bed side lamps in the apartment scene and then, in Tinsley's room in the Berks.  Ya know the kind you used to see in Holiday Inns?

She does have a lot going on in that house!  I LOVE the paint colors but the sailfish isn't my thing.  What I like about it is it doesn't look designerish but more what she likes.  I laughed at her comments about the temp of her house.  We keep our therm at 65 in the winter because I like keeping our bills low.  My husband is not quite as thrifty but I figure if you are cold, put on a sweatshirt.  That said if I had a houseful of guests I would keep it warmer.  I cannot imagine the heating costs on some of these places.  I freak when our gas bill is $100 and our house is maybe 1200 sq feet.

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

I can't see Lulu picking a 4,000 sq ft. loft in Soho ala Bethenny - no matter how many times she faux-slums it downtown with her niece, Nicole.  Lu is an UES lady who lunches.  Forever and always.  She's going to pick location, location, location every time.  And a wrap-around terrace in NYC is like a house on a cul-de-sac with a backyard and a built-in pool, out here in the 'burbs.  She's the type, that no matter how small and cramped, she's gonna love telling everyone she meets that she lives in a dee-luxe apartment in the sky.  They'll never know it's a one bedroom.  Many NYers will just be impressed that it's a penthouse with a terrace.

FWIW, I'd pick Tom's apartment if I wanted to live in the city again. I love high rises in NYC with outdoor space. My husband and I are likethis whenever we're home and our big house has been wasted on us.  The great room we had to have is only great, and used, when we have large gatherings.  We live in the smallish TV room, the kitchen and our bedroom.  That said, we're empty nesters now and like Tom and Lu, we'd rather have a couple small places than a big one with a yard that needs tons of upkeep that most rooms are now unused. 

I'm ready to simplify and de-personalize my surroundings.

I'm with you.  It's just the two of us and 5 bedrooms.  Our house is such a waste of space.  I cannot wait to buy something smaller.

27 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I could not get a good look of the exterior of her house, but I wasn't all that impressed.  I love the inside though....except for her weird knick knacks.  LOVE her Christmas decorations.  I loved seeing the large bulbs on her tree.

Edited by ButterQueen
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

She does have a lot going on in that house!  I LOVE the paint colors but the sailfish isn't my thing.  What I like about it is it doesn't look designerish but more what she likes.  I laughed at her comments about the temp of her house.  We keep our therm at 65 in the winter because I like keeping our bills low.  My husband is not quite as thrifty but I figure if you are cold, put on a sweatshirt.  That said if I had a houseful of guests I would keep it warmer.  I cannot imagine the heating costs on some of these places.  I freak when our gas bill is $100 and our house is maybe 1200 sq feet.

I think Dorinda's Berkshires house is a beautiful property and the way she maintains the landscaping is the bomb. I'm not so crazy about some of the decor (as you mentioned the sailfish) but for her Christmas decorations I love it - she goes bezerk. I think it reminds her of the Christmases she had with Richard and Hannah as a younger child.

I have a feeling she just said for the cameras that she keeps it at 64 cause anything higher is not healthy is BS. Can you imagine the gas bill if she heated that house to 70 degrees even if it's just 3 days? I wonder if there is a fireplace in every room.

• Love 7

Why should Tom change anything. It is not a deal breaker with Luann. Because they got married. He doesn't have to conform to Ramona's Rules of Order. Or the Bethenny Code. 

He doesn't owe an explanation to anyone other than Luann. Don't you think that all of these women who are coming out of the woodwork are only doing it to hurt him and Luann because he is marrying her and not them. By my count he have been seeing thirty seven different women who all claim that they were exclusive with him. Don't you know the technical term for this?

It's called bullshit.

• Love 11
(edited)

By my count he have been seeing thirty seven different women who all claim that they were exclusive with him. Don't you know the technical term for this?

Himbo?

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I saw Betheny on a show playing Plead the Fifth and when asked who's RH home she'd like to redo most she chose Dorinda's Berkshires house. She also wanted to get rid of all the odd pieces and de clutter. When the audience began to moan she switched over to Sonja's. 

Honestly I love Dorinda's house! It's her house, Beth! She's not a hoarder (except a little at Christmas!) it's beautiful and not gross! And hello....Pucci chair!!! I refuse to watch these realty shows it's not how real people live. Lifetime movies are the worst, it looks like real people don't live there no mail hanging out, no keys, not one dish, no garbage!!! Nada! I m a hot mess, Beth would cut and run in my apt....hey sorry, I LIVE here! Carole's place is most real, but she could use a swiffer, and a cleaner...only because of cameras, nobody is filming in my apt! 

I would die to live in that Berkshires home! I would feel uncomfortable at Beth's home, so sterile. 

• Love 11
Just now, KungFuBunny said:

I think Dorinda's Berkshires house is a beautiful property and the way she maintains the landscaping is the bomb. I'm not so crazy about some of the decor (as you mentioned the sailfish) but for her Christmas decorations I love it - she goes bezerk. I think it reminds her of the Christmases she had with Richard and Hannah as a younger child.

I have a feeling she just said for the cameras that she keeps it at 64 cause anything higher is not healthy is BS. Can you imagine the gas bill if she heated that house to 70 degrees even if it's just 3 days? I wonder if there is a fireplace in every room.

OMG.  No I cannot!  I was surprised when my cousin in Cleveland told me that her heating bill is typically $700-$800/mo in the winter.  Kinda wipes that lower mortgage/rent right out of the water when you factor in utilities.  I am sure Dorinda keeps it lower due to cost.  If I lived somewhere that cold I would need an electric blanket suit.  

Her house seems like a home.  It doesn't look sterile which is nice.  While I like B's style I would feel uncomfortable there because I get nervous clutz hands and just know I would drop/spill something.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I'm with you.  It's just the two of us and 5 bedrooms.  Our house is such a waste of space.  I cannot wait to buy something smaller.

I could not get a good look of the exterior of her house, but I wasn't all that impressed.  I love the inside though....except for her weird knick knacks.  LOVE her Christmas decorations.  I loved seeing the large bulbs on her tree.

Here is a video of Dorinda's house just for you.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-9/videos/welcome-to-blue-stone-manor

• Love 9

The thing is even a drunken brain cell impaired moron like Dorinda can see that the logistics don't work. Luann has him on a tight leash. She is always leaving to meet him. He can't possibly by serially dating and groping all of these liars. There are not enough hours in the night. They are just making up stuff and feeding it to dummies like Ramona and evil bitches like Bethenny who are actively seeking to hurt Luann. 

• Love 10
(edited)

Unless he is a really quick operator. Wham bam thank you ma'am, gotta run.

Maybe that explains the athletic chicken legs...

I think Dorinda's Berkshires house is a beautiful property and the way she maintains the landscaping is the bomb. I'm not so crazy about some of the decor

I'm mixed on some of the decor of her home, but the house itself? Lovely.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Of course she would not be happy in these conversations. That fact that it is her own fiancee that is causing this pain means that she could not possibly be completely happy, as she has no idea when he is going to cheat on her again. Coming from a first marriage where her hubby cheated, one would think that would make it even more devastating. Which is why I don't believe her THs. Or many of her scenes, for that matter. 

Seriously, if Tom were really catting around on Luann, making out with random women, it would have been in the tabloids/blogs quicker than Ramona speed dialing Tom's ex gf's seeking dirt to hurt Luann. These claims seem to be coming from the same old tired sources, Bethenny's Regency source, Ramona's 1 source (Tom's ex gf) and Carole's source Barb (who stated her opinion not facts), IMO of these sources are trustworthy.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 10
21 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

OMG.  No I cannot!  I was surprised when my cousin in Cleveland told me that her heating bill is typically $700-$800/mo in the winter.  Kinda wipes that lower mortgage/rent right out of the water when you factor in utilities.  I am sure Dorinda keeps it lower due to cost.  If I lived somewhere that cold I would need an electric blanket suit.  

Her house seems like a home.  It doesn't look sterile which is nice.  While I like B's style I would feel uncomfortable there because I get nervous clutz hands and just know I would drop/spill something.

Of the current NY ladies, place in order where you would stay overnight.

Mine:

1) Dorinda's Berkshire House 2) Bethenny's NY apt 3) Bethenny's Hamptons House 4) Luanne's Hamptons house 5) As much as I love Ramona I couldn't deal with Coco landmines

I would never ever even meet for drinks at Sonja's. I'd rather fall asleep on a train or at the Port Authority Bus Terminal

• Love 10

Zoeysmom......I loved Dorinda's house video.  I forgot that Carole named it, and she had it decorated for Christmas for the tour. How wonderful was her bedroom and the TV that rises out of the trunk?  Thanks again.!!!

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Mine:

1) Dorinda's Berkshire House 2) Bethenny's NY apt 3) Bethenny's Hamptons House 4) Luanne's Hamptons house 5) As much as I love Ramona I couldn't deal with Coco landmines

I would never ever even meet for drinks at Sonja's. I'd rather fall asleep on a train or at the Port Authority Bus Terminal

1:  Dorinda's Berkshires House.

2:  Heather's Berkshires House (even though she is no longer a HW ?).

3:  Beth's Hamptons House.

4:  Beth's NYC Apartment.

5:  Lu's Hamptons House.

6:  Carole's Apartment.

7:  Sonja's TH....although I would bring my own food and drink.

8:  Ramona's Hampton House.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ButterQueen said:

Oh I forgot about 2 places.

I wouldn't stay at Carole's either - too cramped. Would go there for drinks to play with the animals (3 Baby's not HW's)

Ramona's Hamptons house I would stay at - I'd want to watch Ramona swim with her Floaty Noodles LOL

• Love 4

I'm surprised the Sultan of Stains hasn't taken care of those really bad rust stains on/in Dorinda's bathtub. 

Love the outside of Bluestone, no likey the inside.  At all. It needs some maintenance. The stuffed animals/fishes/birds, heavy iron statuary and tchotchkes make me nervous.  She's obviously a collector and all those things mean something to her.  Seeing all that stuff and how lived in it feels, I wonder how much time she actually spends in NYC.  If she wasn't so socially active there, I'd say she only comes in for filming.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

We keep our therm at 65 in the winter because I like keeping our bills low.  My husband is not quite as thrifty but I figure if you are cold, put on a sweatshirt.  

LOL.  You sound like my husband - 68 in winter.  Tops.  Unless there's company.

Me: "Hon, it's cold in here."  Him:  "That's what sweatshirts/sweaters/down vests are for." 

I agree with Dorinda. I think there are health benefits to a cooler environment.  I sleep better when it's cooler.  And when I sleep better, I just feel better.  Less bitchy the next day.  Apparently it doesn't work the same way with Dorinda.

• Love 10
45 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Luann's Hampton's house has a nice view: 

If you go to Sonja's you would probably need to bring your own assistant-word has it Sonja doesn't like to share and fill your pockets with sweetener.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Trooper York said:

The thing is even a drunken brain cell impaired moron like Dorinda can see that the logistics don't work. Luann has him on a tight leash. She is always leaving to meet him. He can't possibly by serially dating and groping all of these liars. There are not enough hours in the night. They are just making up stuff and feeding it to dummies like Ramona and evil bitches like Bethenny who are actively seeking to hurt Luann.

I don't see Tom as a man that is going to allow any woman to keep him on a tight leash.  I also think that when the camera's aren't on, Tom does what he wants and goes out by himself if he feels like it. Sure, Lu goes to meet him sometimes, after all they are a couple and they are going to spend time together. The whole deal about him making out with the woman at the Regency was because he and Lu had a fight and he went out by himself. Yes, they had a fight! Imagine that. I think these two have unanimously agreed to show a united front on the show but behind closed doors it's a different relationship and it's working for Lu and they even sometimes fight like all the rest of us. But tight leash.....nah

• Love 9
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Mine:

Beth Hamptons

Dorin Hamptons (Holiday season of course)

Beth NYC

Lou Hamptons

• Love 3

This is kind of the same thing that happens in Jersey all the time. They import these outside people who have a story about one of the main characters and the others attack and ask that they justify, defend, excuse or explain away whatever nonsense an anonymous fame whore might spew in the hope of getting on TV.

I don't think these women are telling the truth. They are hurt and jealous that Tom did not choose them. Now he could be a dirty dog. Or a promiscuous chicken. But Luann got married to the guy. Did any of the rapists or married guys that Bethenny has been banging marry her? Did any of the Euro trash dudes who are using Sonja as a receptacle marry her?  Did any of the kids from the schoolyard that Carole and Tinsley hit on try to marry them? Or even try to get mommies permission. NO I TELL YOU!!!! NO!!!!!!!

Luann is married to her Tom. She gets to sleep all day and bang on her Tom Tom all night. What do the other women have except and excess of bile that Linda Blair would envy? Suck it bitches.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Seriously, if Tom were really catting around on Luann, making out with random women, it would have been in the tabloids/blogs quicker than Ramona speed dialing Tom's ex gf's seeking dirt to hurt Luann. These claims seem to be coming from the same old tired sources, Bethenny's Regency source, Ramona's 1 source (Tom's ex gf) and Carole's source Barb (who stated her opinion not facts), IMO of these sources are trustworthy.

You would think, but it is strange how people will do the deed with someone famous (or mildly so) and keep mum, thinking they are special. I remember when the whole deal about Tiger Woods came out years ago when it was found he was cheating on his wife and suddenly we learned he had been living a whole secret life that was completely the opposite of the persona he had created. He had been sleeping with everyone for years, and no one said a peep about it until news broke of the first one. Suddenly the others who learned they had not been unique were all in a tizzy and telling their stories. Happens with famous people all of the time. Why do any of these people in the public eye (like Tom now is), or Politicians,  do such things when they can so easily be found out? Because their brain is wired that way and they like the thrill and think they can get away with it. I think that Tom doesn't think much about getting caught, not because Lu doesn't care, because I think that she does care, but because he thinks he can either get away with it, or talk his way out of it when caught. He isn't going to change. Once a cheater, always a cheater. 

When Lu just comes out and says that, which is probably what she actually believes, folks will leave her alone. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

I'm surprised the Sultan of Stains hasn't taken care of those really bad rust stains on/in Dorinda's bathtub. 

Love the outside of Bluestone, no likey the inside.  At all. It needs some maintenance. The stuffed animals/fishes/birds, heavy iron statuary and tchotchkes make me nervous.  She's obviously a collector and all those things mean something to her.  Seeing all that stuff and how lived in it feels, I wonder how much time she actually spends in NYC.  If she wasn't so socially active there, I'd say she only comes in for filming.

Did you see her lift, and almost drop, that huge globe?  LOL

She said her parents live nearby.  I actually think her NYC apt is perfect.  She has a great house to entertain in.

• Love 2
Just now, motorcitymom65 said:

When Lu just comes out and says that, which is probably what she actually believes, folks will leave her alone. 

Why can't they leave her alone now? I mean I get that she is on a reality show and it is all gist for the mill. But it seems that it was the only plot line for two seasons  now. Luann has repeated explained herself. She says she believes Tom, forgives Tom for his transgressions and wants to and actually did marry Tom. So maybe these harpies can take a seat and learn some manners. Maybe they might get a nice guy interested in them.

You know. Someone like John.

• Love 9
35 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Luann's Hampton's house has a nice view: 

If you go to Sonja's you would probably need to bring your own assistant-word has it Sonja doesn't like to share and fill your pockets with sweetener.

I'll definitely not have any packages delivered.  ????

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

You would think, but it is strange how people will do the deed with someone famous (or mildly so) and keep mum, thinking they are special. I remember when the whole deal about Tiger Woods came out years ago when it was found he was cheating on his wife and suddenly we learned he had been living a whole secret life that was completely the opposite of the persona he had created. He had been sleeping with everyone for years, and no one said a peep about it until news broke of the first one. Suddenly the others who learned they had not been unique were all in a tizzy and telling their stories. Happens with famous people all of the time. Why do any of these people in the public eye (like Tom now is), or Politicians,  do such things when they can so easily be found out? Because their brain is wired that way and they like the thrill and think they can get away with it. I think that Tom doesn't think much about getting caught, not because Lu doesn't care, because I think that she does care, but because he thinks he can either get away with it, or talk his way out of it when caught. He isn't going to change. Once a cheater, always a cheater. 

Also the Regency pics of Tom kissing someone NOT named Luann was kept under wraps until the show aired. That was a good 6 months.

All of these ladies want to keep their apples and the HW franchise provides a sweet income as well as being tied to products they hock. They really don't need Luann as a FT HW next year, she can be demoted to friend of and still be talked about by the other ladies. Luanne needs the show because her Countess line with Evine will be dropped if she is no longer on the show.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Also the Regency pics of Tom kissing someone NOT named Luann was kept under wraps until the show aired. That was a good 6 months.

All of these ladies want to keep their apples and the HW franchise provides a sweet income as well as being tied to products they hock. They really don't need Luann as a FT HW next year, she can be demoted to friend of and still be talked about by the other ladies. Luanne needs the show because her Countess line with Evine will be dropped if she is no longer on the show.

There is another photo with a blonde and Tom floating around. November 2016. 

• Love 4

Why would they demote Luann? She actually has a story line. She met a guy and got married. She has an ongoing business in selling on Evine. She is adapting to being married to a confirmed bachelor. She has a beautiful Hamptons house. A boat. She isn't a Countess anymore. But she has a pretty good life with good house porn  and relationship stuff.

What do the rest of the women have going for them?

Ramona? A sad divorce who doesn't show any of her dates. Whose only business is sticking her nose in other peoples business.

Bethenny? A serial adulteress who can not maintain a relationship with someone she does not pay a salary. 

Carole? Future president of the Cat Ladies Auxiliary of the sad and pathetic hanger on club.  

Dorinda? Who makes it nice. Nice and stupid and drunk and sloppy.

Tinsley who will swap gum with random guy like it was bowling shoes that who knows who was wearing. I mean ok that's your feet and you are wearing socks. But sharing gum with a guy you just met?

Finally Sonja? What's her story line these days? 

None of them should be full time housewives if Luann is not. Make them all friends and bring on a whole new set of younger women who are actually housewives. You know. Married. Like Luann. Luann is technically the only one entitled to be a house wife. Because she is the only one who is a wife. 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

LuAnn's real love is $$$$

• Love 11

I don't think these women are telling the truth. They are hurt and jealous that Tom did not choose them. Now he could be a dirty dog. Or a promiscuous chicken. But Luann got married to the guy. Did any of the rapists or married guys that Bethenny has been banging marry her? 

I doubt Bethenny cares about getting married for awhile...

• Love 8
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

They would have said something last year and the tabloids/blogs would have splashed it all over the place. This is getting ridiculous, Carole retelling Barb's opinion as fact is an example of how this crap keeps going on and on. More than likely, these women are repeating tales from before Tom/Luann got engaged because he didn't choose them and the other HWs (Bethenny/Carole/Ramona/Sonja) are all too happy to crap on Luann because they do not like her and are hoping to burst her happy bubble, nothing more.

Luann could say that she/Tom have an "open marriage" and all we would hear from Bethenny/Carole/Ramona/Sonja is that they knew it was all fake/for the show and nothing more. Just because these HWs suspect that Luann/Tom will have an open marriage based on the fact that Luann/the Count did (because it was his way or divorce and she didn't want a divorce) doesn't mean they are right in their suspicions, all it shows is how bitter they themselves are.

7 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

I doubt Bethenny cares about getting married for awhile...

That was not the song she was singing last season. LOL

• Love 8

Photo from August 2016. Luann and the Promiscuous Chicken.

tom-dagostino-jr-and-luann-de-lesseps.pn

This episode Tom told Luann, he's gained weight and it's all Luann's fault. Unless the scene was shown out of sequence - that would have been December 2016.

Now the Promiscuous Chicken has chicken legs and chicken cutlet moobs

• Love 4
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

It, honestly, seemed like they had rehearsed a script beforehand, but he flubbed it. 

Precisely! She's used to acting natural on-camera, he's not. I saw way more awkwardness than malice. But then I'm a little quick to give the benefit of the doubt. 

• Love 1

Why would they demote Luann? She actually has a story line. She met a guy and got married. She has an ongoing business in selling on Evine. She is adapting to being married to a confirmed bachelor. She has a beautiful Hamptons house. A boat. She isn't a Countess anymore. But she has a pretty good life with good house porn  and relationship stuff.

What do the rest of the women have going for them?

Ramona? A sad divorce who doesn't show any of her dates. Whose only business is sticking her nose in other peoples business.

Bethenny? A serial adulteress who can not maintain a relationship with someone she does not pay a salary. 

Carole? Future president of the Cat Ladies Auxiliary of the sad and pathetic hanger on club.  

Dorinda? Who makes it nice. Nice and stupid and drunk and sloppy.

Tinsley who will swap gum with random guy like it was bowling shoes that who knows who was wearing. I mean ok that's your feet and you are wearing socks. But sharing gum with a guy you just met?

Finally Sonja? What's her story line these days? 

None of them should be full time housewives if Luann is not. Make them all friends and bring on a whole new set of younger women who are actually housewives. You know. Married. Like Luann. Luann is technically the only one entitled to be a house wife. Because she is the only one who is a wife. 

Well, LuAnn has been demoted once already.  Career wise, Ramona, Bethenny, Dorinda, Carole have been way more successful than LuAnn.  Ramona, Bethenny, Dorinda certainly have nice homes.

If the show centered around LuAnn, it means that she will have air her dirty laundry - like her daughter's arrest for DUI.  It would also mean that Tom would have to address all the cheating allegations - on camera - which he has avoided doing so far.

• Love 4

Re: Tom and his looks...we like what we like, I suppose. He does nothing for me, but something about him is ringing LuAnn's bell (heh). I'm a woman who thinks that if a man is to do the bald head thing, there needs to be some bit of facial hair to counteract that whole looking like a scrotum deal. LuAnn likes his looks so good for her.

• Love 8