Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E08: Return of the Berzerkshires

• Start Topic

(edited)

I'm still enjoying all of them. I think Luann is genius, becoming the only real housewife and setting up future story (divorce from Tom, reconciliation with the girls). I actually find it interesting the way Bethenny and Ramona are clearly scarred by their situations. My only beef is with production for not casting someone from Luann's inner circle so we're stuck with whispers and clearly solicited textses. Dorinda isn't believable in that role. 

Maybe they should have saved Tinsley for the Texas version. She's not adding a lot here, though she's pleasant enough. 

Edited by phoenix780
  • Love 6
(edited)

I'm seeing a side of Sonja that I don't like, petty and jealous. We saw it last year but she's really getting ridiculous with Tinsley. I wonder if she's doing anything and everything to make some drama to keep her apple. When she started I thought she was oversexed but had a bit of class/refinement. But after the dirty ice and public flatulence I just can't with her. I don't know if she's still getting paid per scene. She still has  beautiful skin. 

I liked Tinsley's straight hair in her TH's. I'm surprised she's not in Jules territory with a mother whose hugs/affection varied depending on her weight. I felt kind of bad for her.

I don't know what's with  Carole this season.  She's mentioned multiple times she and Adam are "shacking up", even feeling the need to explain what it means every time as well and in the same breath she wants him out of her space. It doesn't seem like she makes it very pleasant for Adam if that's her attitude, seems selfish. Next to Adam's mother it was so obvious Carole only looks "young" and hip because of her wardrobe, dress her in Talbots or Coldwater Creek and she'd look every bit her age. Her body movements and voice have always seemed quite elderly to me, even more than her own mother's (who was a pip!) Also, I agree with Ramona that it was weird to put all of your reading glasses in one area if you have designated them for different rooms.

Luann will be in good company if it is true about how she wants to save face. The night before Joan Fontaine got married the best man called her to tell her the groom had cold feet and was calling it off. She said he better have his ass at church and he could divorce her in 6 months but the wedding was going on. ( They divorced like 2 yrs later). I hope this isn't the case though.

I think Bethenny sent herself flowers. And I think Ramona started her stuff with B because Ramona was there for her, off camera, when she was the fibroid queen last season and as soon as Bethenny got better Ramona got dumped.

ETA: Once again: Carole, if you have to ask everyone who comes over if your house smells like a litter box then yes, it does.

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I remember back when Jason & Bethenny were still together and how Jason's parents would come to see Bryn and take her to the park or other places.  I can't remember Bethenny's comments verbatim, but I do remember her making some negative comments about them, which I thought were unwarranted.  She seemed annoyed that they were coming over and wanted to spend time with Bryn.  I got the feeling that Bethenny didn't want anybody else to have a role in Bryn's life.  I remember thinking it was rude of her, especially once his parents saw it played back on the show.  They seemed to be excited to have a granddaughter and were quite nice to Bethenny at that time.  I'm sure things have deteriorated since then, but I'd love to hear their side of the story.

I remember it that way too. Most grandparents want to see their grand children as much as possible. I used to walk down the street to see my grandma every day. I wish she were still alive so I could go visit her today and she could make me meatballs and macaroni. 

Of course Bethenny would never compromise. She would never adapt. She would never have compassion for Jason's parents who lost a child and admittedly were overcompensating with Brynn. She could have gently changed the dynamic. Bethenny is first and foremost all about Bethenny. Of course she doesn't ever want to visit with her own mother. Her only relationships are with the penis of the month and people she pays to be her friend.

But you know what? What goes around comes around. When her daughter gets older she will compare what happens when she is with her Dad and his parents in the heartland and what she has  with her tuning fork of a neurotic mess of a mother who is looking for the next apartment to move to and she will follow in her mothers footsteps and avoid her at all costs. You reap what you sow.

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Breaking news...Snuffleupagus found unconscious and shaved of his fur. The culprits still at large

giphy.gif

Meanwhile at BlueStone manor, Bethenny & Carole arrive

Screen-Shot-2017-05-22-at-2.43.23-PM.png

They wear that fucker well.

1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

That was the problem, IMO. Beth should not have been in the position to make a thing of it to Jason's parents. If she didn't want them around every weekend, or hell, even every other weekend, he should have been the one to put a stop to it. It wasn't like they lived across town and were just coming over to take the kid to the park. They were coming with suitcases and staying in their space. I am extremely close to my in-laws, but I could never have handled that. 

In the end, though, this was both Jason and Beth's fault to an extent.  They jumped into everything so quickly, and I never got the sense that they really talked though a lot of things. These are the sorts of conversations you should have before you have kids (IMO) and get it all sorted out beforehand. 

Exactly.

• Love 2

There is a way that normal people handle overbearing in-laws. You talk with you husband or wife and you compromise. You give a little and get a little.

Who in the congregation thinks that Bethenny ever gave an inch. That she only wanted to go to visit when the cameras were there because she wants to approximate being a human being.

She could have taken a different approach. She could have embraced being part of a family. Of being included. Of being important in an extended family unit. 

She could have been the beloved daughter in law and mother of the light of the lives of an extended family group.

Instead she has her assistants and her driver and the people who are paid to be her friend on TV.

• Love 12
(edited)

She was never going to be the beloved daughter in law. She took their little boy (Jason) away from them. 

From what I can see...her assistants and driver treat her better than Jason ever did

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 13

Well, not living with Bethenny, Jason, and Bryn when Jason's parents were visiting myself, I'm willing to give Beth the benefit of the doubt. Others definitely do not, but I see no reason not to.

We have no idea how much she tried, if she tried at all, whether or not Jason's parents themselves were utter assholes about it, etc.

She might have tried being a part of the family. Or not. Who knows. And it didn't work out. For whatever reason.

Maybe she was too busy eating crackers. Who knows.

• Love 8
On 5/26/2017 at 10:05 PM, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

Eh, he's what, 28, 30? If they're as mutually fond as they seem, they could last another 20'years and upon her demise, he'd 48, 50 and find a younger woman and become a daddy.  Lots of males are able to do that because of The Biology.  One of my fave actors, Alfred Molina, has been married for decades to a woman 2 decades his senior IIRC.  He has a child or two from earlier flings but she *is the love of his life.

Do you believe the poll results reflect viewer votes? I don't. Mileages: they ALL vary . 

20 years would put her in her 70's and Adam in his 50's, but she might not die so conveniently and last well into her 80's or even 90's. Most guys don't want to start having children at that old of an age with a few celebrities (Tony Randall, George Clooney, Hugh Grant, Simon Cowell) being the exception rather than the rule.  And now we are finding that younger sperm makes for healthier babies just like younger eggs.  

I think for a OW/YM relationship to work they have to be on the same page as far as children go (among other things of course) and if he wants them then she needs to prepare herself for that possible reality that he will find a woman who can give them to him.

22 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Well, not living with Bethenny, Jason, and Bryn when Jason's parents were visiting myself, I'm willing to give Beth the benefit of the doubt. Others definitely do not, but I see no reason not to.

The reason to not give her the benefit of the doubt is her performance on this show. Does she give Luann the benefit of the doubt when she shrieks at her that she is a whore and a pimp and a liar and a fool? Did she give Jules the benefit of a doubt when she went after her for her disease? Instead of offering compassion and friendship. When did you ever see Bethenny display an ounce of compassion or kindness. You see snark. Nasty bitchy comments. In this episode alone you saw where she is at. She is no sooner in the door than she wants to leave. She only stayed because of a contractual obligation. Maybe instead of handing out the pitchforks and torches to the mob  to attack Frankenluann she could have said something like "Maybe we can give this a rest. We told Luann how we feel and she is still getting married. Maybe we can show her some kindness and not try and drag  her through the mud. Nah. Look I got some texts from someone I never heard of that I can use to torture Luann. Only you do it. I looked bad last year. I want to torture her but I don't want my fingerprints on it. Let Ramona and Sonja do it. They are stupid enough and thirsty enough to do it for airtime."

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, BBHN said:

We have no idea how much she tried, if she tried at all, whether or not Jason's parents themselves were utter assholes about it, etc.

She might have tried being a part of the family. Or not. Who knows. And it didn't work out. For whatever reason.

Maybe she was too busy eating crackers. Who knows.

There are a lot of assumptions out there that she didn't even "try" to deal with the situation privately, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt on that one. 

I seem to remember his dead brother being brought up a whole lot in connection to why Jason was so close to his parents and didn't want to take brynn "away" from them. That constant reminder would have been difficult enough to deal with...a little emotional blackmail goes a long way.

• Love 11
(edited)
6 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

How is it that Ramona has gotten away with never showing us any of her 'dates'? 

Probably because her date is not that photogenic:

slender man cropped.jpg

Plus,  there's Ramonja's whole Slender Man cocktail line thing.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 11

That's all fine and dandy. Still giving her the benefit of the doubt.

It was her general snarkiness about the in-laws that made me feel kind of bad for them at the time.  If they didn't know how she truly felt about them, they would eventually see it aired on t.v.

• Love 7

Breaking News...more crime on Sesame Street

Ernie went to take a bath, and when he went to get dressed he realized he'd been robbed, More details at 11:00

104KJ5kbte8L6g.gif

Meanwhile, Dorinda showed up for her lunch date

C9yAMS3WAAAJQgM.jpg:large

• Love 3

I have posted on several occasions the conversation with Bethenny, Jason and his parents and Bethenny and Jason laying down the law about visitation and Carol once again asking about Halloween.  Jason said very clearly, they had the conversation the day before.  It was ridiculous Bethenny wanted to exclude the Hoppys from Thanksgiving, Christmas and as luck would have it they were there for Thanksgiving and Bethenny screwed up the event and blamed her mother. 

The Hoppys visitation is not what broke Bethenny and Jason up-so why is it endlessly being discussed?  This is a five year old conversation.   Bethenny didn't want the in laws around once she was done with them  and then they had the nerve to come and visit.  Does Jason never get a say?  Granted the Hoppys having a relationship with their granddaughter is not as intimate as the relationship Bethenny has with various bellhops around the globe. 

Over the years on the show Bethenny has managed to keep one friendship from the show and it is fairly new in Carole R. .  No one from the first or second season calls Bethenny a friend these days or the third season.  It is a little insane how Bethenny can cut a bitch and then turn around and play victim. I applaud her for her business success but it is time she move on from RHONYC.  She has gotten what she wants from the show.

• Love 9

I seem to remember his dead brother being brought up a whole lot in connection to why Jason was so close to his parents and didn't want to take brynn "away" from them. That constant reminder would have been difficult enough to deal with...a little emotional blackmail goes a long way.

That does add another layer to things. Sad on the one hand, but on the other hand, emotional blackmail is just wrong. Especially if being used to justify visitation...

it is time she move on from RHONYC

I still enjoy having her on the show.

• Love 9

Emotional blackmail is the only mail Bethenny will be getting from her kid when she grows up because she is going to treat Bethenny the way Bethenny treats her own mom. KIds learn how to treat their parents from how they see those parents treat their parents if you know what I mean. Bethenny is setting the example and she should hope and pray that her kid doesn't treat her the same way. 

It would be very Poetic Justice.

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, BBHN said:

That does add another layer to things. Sad on the one hand, but on the other hand, emotional blackmail is just wrong. Especially if being used to justify visitation...

I still enjoy having her on the show.

Bethenny told both Jason and his parents every weekend was too much. Especially with a newborn she was breastfeeding. This was done off camera too. None of them listened to her.

Bethenny is still the most talked about HW on the NY thread. She has the most pages on her own thread and she has 2 devoted just to her.

RHONY-recap-05.24.2017-ramona-sonja-tins

I was waiting for Tinsley - known for her "curl" to turn around eyebrowless once the fire was lit

• Love 10
5 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

That was the problem, IMO. Beth should not have been in the position to make a thing of it to Jason's parents. If she didn't want them around every weekend, or hell, even every other weekend, he should have been the one to put a stop to it. It wasn't like they lived across town and were just coming over to take the kid to the park. They were coming with suitcases and staying in their space. I am extremely close to my in-laws, but I could never have handled that. 

In the end, though, this was both Jason and Beth's fault to an extent.  They jumped into everything so quickly, and I never got the sense that they really talked though a lot of things. These are the sorts of conversations you should have before you have kids (IMO) and get it all sorted out beforehand. 

That's exactly right. My ex husband and I had the same situation with his parents when our first baby was born. They lived in PA, us in NYC and they wanted to visit EVERY weekend. It was simply untenable, intrusive, and way too much pressure on a new family (and new breastfeeding mother). It stressed me out beyond belief. We spoke about it, he talked to his mother, she was not thrilled but we negotiated a nice visit schedule that was NOT every weekend but once a month. Everyone was happy with it and the tension that had been threatening to build during an otherwise really exciting family time dissipated. That's pretty much the way it should be handled. I'm glad I didn't have a spouse who was unwilling to listen to me and support me. 

I'm disappointed in Tinsley. I was never interested in her back in the day during her "It Girl" time and I hoped she'd prove more interesting here. So far, no. I can take a lot - even totally unlikeable - but I can't take boring. 

• Love 13
31 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

Emotional blackmail is the only mail Bethenny will be getting from her kid when she grows up because she is going to treat Bethenny the way Bethenny treats her own mom. KIds learn how to treat their parents from how they see those parents treat their parents if you know what I mean. Bethenny is setting the example and she should hope and pray that her kid doesn't treat her the same way. 

It would be very Poetic Justice.

I always thought it "great" that Jason's parents were very involved through this process of separation! Bethenny's just not the "warm" mom needed when a father is sent packing like that! She keeps putting it all on him, but we see how she interacts with all her so called friends on the show! Why give her a pass on her marriage? Some of this mess has to be her fault regardless if she wants to admit it or not! ...

• Love 8
19 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I have a wall of Christmas tubs. Every December my husband curses me when he has to bring them all from the basement, then down again in January. Takes me 2 days to decorate. No one is allowed to help. They would screw it up. They would definitely put everything in the wrong place and then I would have to wait until they leave to fix it all.

Our house has a basement under the garage, as well as the regular basement.  It's our Christmas Room.  Everyone even calls it that too.  ?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, ButterQueen said:

Our house has a basement under the garage, as well as the regular basement.  It's our Christmas Room.  Everyone even calls it that too.  ?

...and future resting places for the bodies? lol! ...

• Love 4
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Bethenny told both Jason and his parents every weekend was too much. Especially with a newborn she was breastfeeding. This was done off camera too. None of them listened to her.

Bethenny is still the most talked about HW on the NY thread. She has the most pages on her own thread and she has 2 devoted just to her.

RHONY-recap-05.24.2017-ramona-sonja-tins

I was waiting for Tinsley - known for her "curl" to turn around eyebrowless once the fire was lit

I still enjoy her more than I don't and there have been quite a few cringe worthy moments. 

And the whole hour would have been much more enjoyable had Tinsley come out with missing eyebrows. 

• Love 8
(edited)
45 minutes ago, bagger said:

I still enjoy her more than I don't and there have been quite a few cringe worthy moments. 

And the whole hour would have been much more enjoyable had Tinsley come out with missing eyebrows. 

I don't get out much, but are women actually doing that sort of thing? Back in the 70's & 80's arching was big with a lot of pencil and shadow! I thought it was more relaxed and natural now! What's the "T...?" ...

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
1 hour ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

I don't get out much, but are women actually doing that sort of thing? Back in the 70's & 80's arching was big with a lot of pencil and shadow! I thought it was more relaxed and natural now! What's the "T...?" ...

full dramatic brows have been a thing for years. Also the term is "tea" not T-it's  slang for news  is from gossiping over "tea" or drinks and from drag culture and then brought/appropriated into black slang as well. Another way to use this phrase is if you say something is not the tea, meaning that outfit or hair isn't of the moment, dated, not worth mentioned. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

full dramatic brows have been a thing for years. Also the term is "tea" not T-it's  slang for news  is from gossiping over "tea" or drinks and from drag culture and then brought/appropriated into black slang as well. Another way to use this phrase is if you say something is not the tea, meaning that outfit or hair isn't of the moment, dated, not worth mentioned. 

That golfing outfit of RHWOP's Karen was definitely dated! My mom wore that exact same ensemble with the scarf across her hairline back in the 70's when we went out to play! ;-)

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 3
On 5/26/2017 at 0:15 PM, ezzy4 said:

She could easily say, "Tom and I are approaching this marriage with open eyes.  Obviously we both have baggage and issues, but we are committed to working through these things to make a lasting union.  I'd ask you to please hold your opinions.  Give me some credit.  I'm not a silly, immature girl.  I know what I'm doing.  Please respect my decisions and try your best to support me."

She kind of has said this though. She's told them she's a "big girl," knows what she's doing, that she and Tom both still talk to exes, etc. What the women want is for her to admit she knows he cheats and she just won't do that. 

While the giddiness is not what we are used to seeing from her, it's understandable she's excited considering she didn't have a real wedding with the Count.

• Love 5
(edited)
14 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

She kind of has said this though. She's told them she's a "big girl," knows what she's doing, that she and Tom both still talk to exes, etc. What the women want is for her to admit she knows he cheats and she just won't do that. 

While the giddiness is not what we are used to seeing from her, it's understandable she's excited considering she didn't have a real wedding with the Count.

Delete! Wrong thread! Sorry!

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
44 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

That golfing outfit of RHWOP's Karen was definitely dated! My mom wore that exact same ensemble with the scarf across her hairline back in the 70's when we went out to play! ;-)

Well I was trying to answer your two questions about eyebrow trends and the tea. 

As far as the outfit matching your moms from the 70s, I think sometimes trends are cyclical and people who lived in that time like to claim a concept or item as it's own. Like thin over plucked eyebrows if they came back, all the gen x era people will snark it was done by them and better or scoff. But those very plucked fake drawn line brows were big in the flapper era as well. i think large eyebrows are very beautiful, but I love Freida Kahlo and I come from a culture of naturalness and big features, so balance and drama are pretty to me. 

I don't think any wife has a perfect sense of style. Sometimes Beth is very fashionable but Dorinda looks really great and put together. I also love Dorindas hair. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Petunia13 said:

Well I was trying to answer your two questions about eyebrow trends and the tea. 

As far as the outfit matching your moms from the 70s I think sometimes trends are cyclical and people who lived in that time like to claim a concept or item as it's own....Like thin over plucked eyebrows if they came back all the gen x era people while snark it's was done by them and better or yawn. But those very plucked fake drawn line brows were big in the flapper era as well. 

I don't think any wife has a perfect sense of style. Sometimes Beth is very fashionable but Dorinda looks really great and put together. I also love Dorindas hair. 

Sorry, I actually forgot where I was; thought I was on RHWOP when I looked  up to see Berkshires in the title! Was watching the DC ratchet squad! ;-)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, chewycandy said:

This has been the continuing problem for two seasons now-some of the others refuse to believe Luann and Tom want to be together.  I get in the beginning it seemed like Luann didn't have a lot going on (just like Ramona, Sonja and Carole) and it may have seemed forced or Ramona and Bethenny wanted a reason to exclude her--man stealer.  So when she announced she was engaged and happy it really didn't fit well with the others' plans for Luann. 

Luann has acknowledged Tom was caught making out with the woman at The Regency.  At some point the others need to perhaps explore the possibility he learned his lesson and is committed to Luann.  If the idea is they want to keep making Luann and Tom uncomfortable so they will go away, good luck.  Luann is pretty resilient and will around long after others have come and gone.  People don't bring up Bethenny's lost at sea lie, or any number of Ramona's gaffs and hateful actions over the years, so I am kind of at a loss why these two are so laser focused on Tom and Luann.

• Love 5

Finally got around to watching this episode and Dorinda was killing me with her Christmas lights dictatorship.

Whenever the ladies arrive at the Berkshires, I imagine Dorinda waiting out front like:

giphy.gif

Sonja is dropping grenade-sized hints that she wants Tinsley out of her house. I refuse to believe that Tinsley is so broke that she has to put up with Sonja's bullshit. She isn't the socialite that she once was, but ol' girl must have access to her trust fund by now. Get your own spot and stop dealing with brown water.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

Finally got around to watching this episode and Dorinda was killing me with her Christmas lights dictatorship.

Whenever the ladies arrive at the Berkshires, I imagine Dorinda waiting out front like:

giphy.gif

Sonja is dropping grenade-sized hints that she wants Tinsley out of her house. I refuse to believe that Tinsley is so broke that she has to put up with Sonja's bullshit. She isn't the socialite that she once was, but ol' girl must have access to her trust fund by now. Get your own spot and stop dealing with brown water.

LOL! Cotton headed ninny muggins. 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

giphy.gif

IMO, had Tinsley not agreed to staying with Sonja, Sonja would have been fired or reduced to FOH because she really has nothing going on in her on life. Soooo, Sonja owes Tinsley! LOL

• Love 7
(edited)

Luann is just copying Bethenny with hopes of a Happily Ever After spin off and later a divorce story line.  

Luann and Her Man Ever After?

Maybe she'll also try for a talk-show in-between the spin-off and divorce?

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

This has been the continuing problem for two seasons now-some of the others refuse to believe Luann and Tom want to be together.  I get in the beginning it seemed like Luann didn't have a lot going on (just like Ramona, Sonja and Carole) and it may have seemed forced or Ramona and Bethenny wanted a reason to exclude her--man stealer.  So when she announced she was engaged and happy it really didn't fit well with the others' plans for Luann. 

Luann has acknowledged Tom was caught making out with the woman at The Regency.  At some point the others need to perhaps explore the possibility he learned his lesson and is committed to Luann.  If the idea is they want to keep making Luann and Tom uncomfortable so they will go away, good luck.  Luann is pretty resilient and will around long after others have come and gone.  People don't bring up Bethenny's lost at sea lie, or any number of Ramona's gaffs and hateful actions over the years, so I am kind of at a loss why these two are so laser focused on Tom and Luann.

I will never not believe that the Tom deal was just a storyline plot for Lu in the beginning. The very idea that she didn't know he had been seeing Ramona - when it was all over the press months before Lu approached him in that bar where he left with her - seems impossible to believe (which is yet another example of why Lu is a liar). The fact that she stuck with this lie is even more incredible. Did she actually fall in love with him? Maybe she did, but I think for many the idea that she did seems strange. I think that Lu is really beautiful - naturally beautiful. She is fit, loves athletics, loves to have a good time, and with the exception of when she crosses paths with the occasional Pirate, knows how to handle herself for the most part. I think out of all the women she could attract a man, and we know that she certainly has in the past. Why this guy? With his history? I know that she is very resilient, that she moved on after The Count and has a good relationship with him even after the public humiliation. But she has also been very clear to others and the audience that she wouldn't want to go through that again. So why marry a guy that publicly humiliated her? Where is the sense in any of this? I don't think that the others had any kind of "plan" for Lu. I think they believed firmly that she was lying about what she knew when she met him, that she was doing it for a storyline, and they believe that she is still doing that to an extent and doesn't know - or want - to get out of it now. She might be in love with him, but I also think she doesn't see any real downside at this point. The wedding is a good storyline, and if there are difficulties in the marriage, that extends the opportunity for a storyline into the future. The divorce and her heartbreak would make for good TV. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, Otherkate said:

That's exactly right. My ex husband and I had the same situation with his parents when our first baby was born. They lived in PA, us in NYC and they wanted to visit EVERY weekend. It was simply untenable, intrusive, and way too much pressure on a new family (and new breastfeeding mother). It stressed me out beyond belief. We spoke about it, he talked to his mother, she was not thrilled but we negotiated a nice visit schedule that was NOT every weekend but once a month. Everyone was happy with it and the tension that had been threatening to build during an otherwise really exciting family time dissipated. That's pretty much the way it should be handled. I'm glad I didn't have a spouse who was unwilling to listen to me and support me. 

I'm disappointed in Tinsley. I was never interested in her back in the day during her "It Girl" time and I hoped she'd prove more interesting here. So far, no. I can take a lot - even totally unlikeable - but I can't take boring. 

You were lucky that your husband listened and supported you. Bethenny did not get any of that from Jason or his parents.

Tinsley - at this point in time - mid December - her legal issues were still open.

excerpt from People. No communication will be made, either directly or indirectly, between Mortimer and Fanjul, and Mortimer will stay away from Fanjul’s home as well as his parents’ home. The charges will be officially dismissed on Dec. 30.

I think upon advice from her legal team - she as told to refrain from "acting out" until the case was dismissed.

So I still have hope that once Luann gets married on NYE, Tinsley goes buck wild.

If she doesn't she won't get another apple next year.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, bagger said:

LOL!!!

• Love 2
15 hours ago, bagger said:

In this episode, Dorinda says she doesn't really know Tinsley.

Note to Dorinda, you scared the pants off her the first time she met you. You went cuckoo on Sonja in front of a group of people who were strangers to Tinsley.

Tinsley's been Cholafied.

tumblr_m9z0ti3fNu1rofkh5o1_r1_1280.jpg

• Love 5
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

In this episode, Dorinda says she doesn't really know Tinsley.

Note to Dorinda, you scared the pants off her the first time she met you. You went cuckoo on Sonja in front of a group of people who were strangers to Tinsley.

Tinsley's been Cholafied.

tumblr_m9z0ti3fNu1rofkh5o1_r1_1280.jpg

OMG!!!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

OMG!!!

There really is a website called Cholafied. The person takes Celebrities and Cholafies them.

If you ever were a Weeds fan, Celia sported the look when she went to jail.

I hope Tinsley moves into her own place and then goes BSC on Sonja.

• Love 5

Emotional blackmail is the only mail Bethenny will be getting from her kid when she grows up because she is going to treat Bethenny the way Bethenny treats her own mom. KIds learn how to treat their parents from how they see those parents treat their parents if you know what I mean

Or Bethenny and Brynn will have their own relationship. Not all kids can be labeled under that generalization.

The divorce and her heartbreak would make for good TV. 

For us viewers, it would lol

• Love 5
(edited)
22 hours ago, Trooper York said:

Of course Bethenny would never compromise. She would never adapt. She would never have compassion for Jason's parents who lost a child and admittedly were overcompensating with Brynn. She could have gently changed the dynamic. Bethenny is first and foremost all about Bethenny. Of course she doesn't ever want to visit with her own mother. Her only relationships are with the penis of the month and people she pays to be her friend.

I totally agree. That's the thing about Bethenny. There is nothing gentle about her and she doesn't appear to have compassion for anybody except herself. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I will never not believe that the Tom deal was just a storyline plot for Lu in the beginning. The very idea that she didn't know he had been seeing Ramona - when it was all over the press months before Lu approached him in that bar where he left with her - seems impossible to believe (which is yet another example of why Lu is a liar). The fact that she stuck with this lie is even more incredible. Did she actually fall in love with him? Maybe she did, but I think for many the idea that she did seems strange. I think that Lu is really beautiful - naturally beautiful. She is fit, loves athletics, loves to have a good time, and with the exception of when she crosses paths with the occasional Pirate, knows how to handle herself for the most part. I think out of all the women she could attract a man, and we know that she certainly has in the past. Why this guy? With his history? I know that she is very resilient, that she moved on after The Count and has a good relationship with him even after the public humiliation. But she has also been very clear to others and the audience that she wouldn't want to go through that again. So why marry a guy that publicly humiliated her? Where is the sense in any of this? I don't think that the others had any kind of "plan" for Lu. I think they believed firmly that she was lying about what she knew when she met him, that she was doing it for a storyline, and they believe that she is still doing that to an extent and doesn't know - or want - to get out of it now. She might be in love with him, but I also think she doesn't see any real downside at this point. The wedding is a good storyline, and if there are difficulties in the marriage, that extends the opportunity for a storyline into the future. The divorce and her heartbreak would make for good TV. 

I count this as one of Luann's lies.

He dumped her via email for the Ethopian Princess (which he has already dumped)

The Count totally screwed her because this happenned a month before the book release Class With The Countess. Because of this her book tanked. The big Book Tour she was going to do didn't happen and the publishing house scrambled. People were laughing at her chapter on how to keep a man and to add spice to your relationship.

The whole she and the Count have a fabulous relationship as only been said by her. She has said whenever he is in NY, he stays at the Hamptons home, I think that is because it was either the property was still in his name or possibly in Noel's. Plus he goes to see his children.

She bragged that the Count wanted to walk her down the aisle. The Count didn't even attend her wedding.

I don't think the Count hates her, I feel bad for her I think he is just indifferent and she tries to portray something that just isn't there.

• Love 10
54 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

There really is a website called Cholafied. The person takes Celebrities and Cholafies them.

If you ever were a Weeds fan, Celia sported the look when she went to jail.

I hope Tinsley moves into her own place and then goes BSC on Sonja.

I'm gonna assume Tinsley's weird angry Chola brows in recent years are the result of excessive Botox around her eye area, because her outer brows sure didn't slant upwards like that in older photos/videos of her. Isn't there a term for that, like "Botox Brows"?

Damned shame she's already hitting the facial work hard because it's actually aging her. Everything else about her seems so youthful, so I wish she could take a cue from her well-preserved roomie Sonja and learn how to enjoy some facial restraint. Even Carol would look much younger if she'd step away from the facial fillers/Botox.

Much as I admittedly love Tinsley's hair/extensions though, she could definitely use a hair update just to freshen her look up and soften her face a bit more---I think she'd look far more chic and stylish with a shoulder-length funky bob. I give Carol and Bethenny major kadooze for getting fresh haircuts and switching up their looks for a bit, as opposed to desperately clinging to the long, heavy Barbie doll extensions look favored on these HW shows. I actually love the fact that this cast isn't afraid to rock fabulous shorter hairstyles.

• Love 5
55 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I count this as one of Luann's lies.

He dumped her via email for the Ethopian Princess (which he has already dumped)

The Count totally screwed her because this happenned a month before the book release Class With The Countess. Because of this her book tanked. The big Book Tour she was going to do didn't happen and the publishing house scrambled. People were laughing at her chapter on how to keep a man and to add spice to your relationship.

The whole she and the Count have a fabulous relationship as only been said by her. She has said whenever he is in NY, he stays at the Hamptons home, I think that is because it was either the property was still in his name or possibly in Noel's. Plus he goes to see his children.

She bragged that the Count wanted to walk her down the aisle. The Count didn't even attend her wedding.

I don't think the Count hates her, I feel bad for her I think he is just indifferent and she tries to portray something that just isn't there.

Luann should have fixed Dorinda up with Tom. Dorinda doesn't want to get married, and even Tom is a huge improvement over the round blob she is now dating. 

Maybe Luann and Jason can hook up. She can to do the EVERY WEEKEND visit to PA. Jason must have made $$$$ from the divorce to afford a penthouse, right?  I'm sure there's even plenty of $$$$ to borrow a yacht for 24 hours. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

I'm gonna assume Tinsley's weird angry Chola brows in recent years are the result of excessive Botox around her eye area, because her outer brows sure didn't slant upwards like that in older photos/videos of her. Isn't there a term for that, like "Botox Brows"?

Damned shame she's already hitting the facial work hard because it's actually aging her. Everything else about her seems so youthful, so I wish she could take a cue from her well-preserved roomie Sonja and learn how to enjoy some facial restraint. Even Carol would look much younger if she'd step away from the facial fillers/Botox.

Much as I admittedly love Tinsley's hair/extensions though, she could definitely use a hair update just to freshen her look up and soften her face a bit more---I think she'd look far more chic and stylish with a shoulder-length funky bob. I give Carol and Bethenny major kadooze for getting fresh haircuts and switching up their looks for a bit, as opposed to desperately clinging to the long, heavy Barbie doll extensions look favored on these HW shows. I actually love the fact that this cast isn't afraid to rock fabulous shorter hairstyles.

http://pagesix.com/2017/05/29/tinsley-mortimer-finds-love-with-bargain-hunter/

Her brows aren't so bad in a pic today from Page Six.

Only part her brows are real... most of it is pencilled in. I don't think it's the botox. Unless she had botox injected into her hand and she can't hold the brow pencil.

Tinsley hair & dress style has not changed since her old reality show. Her old reality show was on 7 years ago when she was 34. I too think she'd look better with a more updated look - and better quality hair extensions. I wonder if Tinsley is afraid to change her hair to a short bob because she's had extensions for such a long period of time and any real hair she has left is stringy and too damaged

• Love 2