Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E08: Return of the Berzerkshires

• Start Topic

(edited)

The camel was definitely "No habibi, sharmoota!"

Was this the trip where she ran to tell Ramona that the soothsayer said Mario was ho'in?

If she did, she probably sprinted.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 5

I don't feel sorry for Luann. IMO she has never been the wife/partner in the equal sense of the word.

She has been/is the trophy wife who uses her great looks (and sexual eagerness) to marry rich guys and advance her station in life. The count knew it, Luann knew it and that is why he treated her the way he did. Now Tom does the same, he marries her but he will keep on going with his indiscretions and Luann will pretend to turn the other way, if she complains he will divorce her and that will be the end of it. 

Gold diggers usually know what is expected from them and try to get along with the plan. Luann might have money from the count but she is not oppose to always having more. Luann is not the first or last to marry for money, she just needs to stop selling this love story as a love affair where they both are in love. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Yahabibi!

Was this the trip where she ran to tell Ramona that the soothsayer said Mario was ho'in?

giphy.gif

I'll see myself out.  Lmao!

Yes! Didn't Kelly translate as Luann's French sucked?

Sonja and Ramona got no dinner as Luann was the RA.

tumblr_lv0ogrvqA41qjt1dp.gif

This is not the Plaza, this is Morocco

11 hours ago, bagger said:

While they both wear flamboyant hats.

Sipping on coffee Tinsley makes for herself and Connor

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Yes! Didn't Kelly translate as Luann's French sucked?

Sonja and Ramona got no dinner as Luann was the RA.

tumblr_lv0ogrvqA41qjt1dp.gif

This is not the Plaza, this is Morocco

Sipping on coffee Tinsley makes for herself and Connor

Eyebrows askew

• Love 2

Wasn't this when LuAnn was still on her, "Proper etiquette dictates that you dine together" BS? So she saw fit to chastise adult women about dinner and who would eat or not eat. 

Jerk ass phony. 

• Love 14
37 minutes ago, AnnaL said:

I don't feel sorry for Luann. IMO she has never been the wife/partner in the equal sense of the word.

She has been/is the trophy wife who uses her great looks (and sexual eagerness) to marry rich guys and advance her station in life. The count knew it, Luann knew it and that is why he treated her the way he did. Now Tom does the same, he marries her but he will keep on going with his indiscretions and Luann will pretend to turn the other way, if she complains he will divorce her and that will be the end of it. 

Gold diggers usually know what is expected from them and try to get along with the plan. Luann might have money from the count but she is not oppose to always having more. Luann is not the first or last to marry for money, she just needs to stop selling this love story as a love affair where they both are in love. 

See, I fluctuate between sympathy and exasperation with Lu.  I despise the way she constantly belittles others.  I'm not the biggest fan of Beth's, but I sided with her during the first few seasons when Lu was always trying to remind everyone how superior Lu was to Beth. And Lu was horrible, even to that young lady who declared that she wanted to be a model one day.  

But then I think, Lu must have such a low opinion of herself, if she's willing to accept these scenarios and humiliations.  She was clearly upset when Beth showed her the photo of Tom. Maybe only because he publicly embarrassed her, but also maybe because this showed her that she is not enough to keep him happy. Every time he cheats, he is telling her that she is not enough. And she accepts that.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

Camels have a natural aversion to snakes, obviously.

rhony-camelfail.gif

If you listen closely, all the way from Morocco you can hear...would you believe it, girls....I'm married...whoaa....whoaaa...whooaaa

• Love 9
(edited)
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

rhony-camelfail.gif

If you listen closely, all the way from Morocco you can hear...would you believe it, girls....I'm married...whoaa....whoaaa...whooaaa

"Are you happy for meeeeeeeeeee?" "Tell me you're happy for meeeeeeeeee!"

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 9
40 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Wasn't this when LuAnn was still on her, "Proper etiquette dictates that you dine together" BS? So she saw fit to chastise adult women about dinner and who would eat or not eat. 

Jerk ass phony. 

Yes it was, and yes she is.

Sonya and Ramona were busy having fun and when they came down to dinner..she said they were late.

Luann emphasized how she was the hostess and since this is not the Plaza Hotel, this is Morocco, they could go to their rooms hungry.

She wasn't taking her own advice

fd518dc14bb912cb5388d72aa87f803f.gif

• Love 13
(edited)

I hated Luann on her first 5 seasons and was happy to see her demoted to a friend. Her arrogant attitude and her dumb advice as to how to get men while in the meantime her husband was all over Europe messing around with another women was laughable. Her condescending attitude towards people who she deemed were below her was very off putting. She played the part of the wonderful wife on screen but according to several articles she was a sloppy drunk who had many affairs herself. 

After her marriage imploded and she was unceremoniously dumped via e-mail she became more humble but only for a little bit. She fell in love with Jacques, this is the only time I have seen her like a woman in love, they had chemistry but he was not up to part on money so Luann seemed reluctant to let go of her title of "countess" for a guy with not enough money. After that they broke up and it was single Luann, she was a woman on the prowl. I actually believe that this is the real Luann. I have heard many of her coworkers say that the uppity Luann was just a character she played on screen and she was a rather cool/slutty person until the cameras turn on. I wish the real Luann was shown more. 

Now this Luann (seasons 8-9) is another character for TV, she is again selling BS and getting  mad at those that do not want to buy it. I only hope that she has done her homework and Tom is as wealthy as she wants us to believe. Luann won't leave Tom because an affair, but if she ever finds out that Tom is not as rich as he pretends, suddenly all his indiscretions will come in handy and her character will morph again into that of a poor victimized wife who bet on the wrong guy. 

I wonder if we will ever get to see the real Luann  again. 

Edited by Wendy
  • Love 15

Oh look, Luanne has been taking dancing lessons from Ramona too. Here she perfects the Mrs Whiggins stance.

anigif_enhanced-11988-1435159449-2.gif

Luann: You broke the Girl Code

Victoria: I got a DUI

giphy.gif

Speaking of Girl Code.

Jill Zarin who is going to make one appearance with Luann breaks Girl Code.

JZ posted photos onto her Instagram during the entire rehearsal, ceremony and reception. JZ is not 100% at fault because other guests posted photos too such as backstabber Barbara K. Word on the street, People did not pay Luann citing breach of contract. Poor Luann didn’t even get $20K. Luann, businesswoman you are not - read your contract - no one should have been taking photos at your wedding other than People Magazine.

http://radaronline.com/photos/luann-de-lesseps-wedding-tom-dagostino-jill-zarin-ruins-photos-rhony/

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Oh look, Luanne has been taking dancing lessons from Ramona too. Here she perfects the Mrs Whiggins stance.

giphy.gif

Speaking of Girl Code.

JZ posted photos onto her Instagram during the entire rehearsal, ceremony and reception. JZ is not 100% at fault because other guests posted photos too such as backstabber Barbara K. Word on the street, People did not pay Luann citing breach of contract. Poor Luann didn’t even get $20K. Luann, businesswoman you are not - read your contract - no one should have been taking photos at your wedding other than People Magazine.

http://radaronline.com/photos/luann-de-lesseps-wedding-tom-dagostino-jill-zarin-ruins-photos-rhony/

I see a Skinny Girl logo in one of the pics. LOL!

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

giphy.gif

Speaking of Girl Code.

This is simply a made up story about Luann getting stiffed by People.  Luann is still, as of this year doing wedding advice videos with People.  My guess is someone thought it would make a juicy story.  People did an entire before, during, after wedding thing with Luann and sometimes Tom, and shared their images with Bravo.  Luann answered as a maybe, as in doing a special, Tom never seemed interested in having a Bravo special.  Every wedding special Bravo has done the family of the bride and sometimes groom have acted like idiots.  Kandi, Tamra, Nene and Km Z. spring to mind.  Way back in August of 2016, in a Bravo interview Luann declared who had been sent Save the Date cards and Ramona, Sonja and Bethenny were specifically mentioned as not receiving one. 

I guess we will know in the next couple of weeks if there is any film from Luann's wedding being used on the show.   I sometimes tire of Radar on Line making stuff up for a story.  In the world's longest paragraph there is a denial from Jill about the allegations.  http://christiannewstoday.com/celebrity-news/jill-zarin-at-luanns-wedding-denies-ruining-20000-wedding-publicity-deal-for-luann/327299

• Love 6

Poor Luann. Hopefully someone else is managing her clothing line, because business it seems is not her business.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Yes it was, and yes she is.

Sonya and Ramona were busy having fun and when they came down to dinner..she said they were late.

Luann emphasized how she was the hostess and since this is not the Plaza Hotel, this is Morocco, they could go to their rooms hungry.

She wasn't taking her own advice

fd518dc14bb912cb5388d72aa87f803f.gif

She never takes her own advice. Didn't she tell Ramona she just wanted to be there for her and she knew how devastating it can be, when the psycho said there was another women in Mario's life?

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Poor Luann. Hopefully someone else is managing her clothing line, because business it seems is not her business.

Poor Luann. She probably knew going in Tom is not as rich as he says he is. I wonder if the properties are in mummy's name. If he were as rich as he said, they would have ridden off into the sunset on the yacht and left Bravo in the dust.

She really should have delayed the wedding since she decided to still film this season. She could have gotten a Countess Line of wedding dresses out, Newlywed China, Linens and things. Not too savvy.

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

She never takes her own advice. Didn't she tell Ramona she just wanted to be there for her and she knew how devastating it can be, when the psycho said there was another women in Mario's life?

I thought Lu was glorious in her "don't be all uncool" scene, and I'm not always a fan. I wonder if that is the real Lu? The one that the other girls have talked about liking. Rolling out of bed with her hot body in her Yummy undies, smokers voice and hangover, not being all pissed or suspicious, but trying to calm everyone the fuck down. She wasn't mad at anyone really, didn't think that anyone was trying to "catch" her in the act. She thought they were overreacting to the situation and she was being all cool about it. But then the other Lu takes over. The one the gals have talked about not liking.  The one who is concerned about how things might look. The Lu that realized that the mention of the guy she banged being married would take her back to the days of the other Lu - the one with the Pirate. How would it all look? What would people say? So she deflected - big time. Suddenly it was all about how Carole and Heather were desperate to catch her in the act, even though they were her friends and there was no reason to assume they would want to catch her doing something that would embarrass her.  It was all about how horrible Carole was for dating Adam, something that hadn't much bothered her before. The lying Lu took over. Too bad. I rather liked the other Lu. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

This is simply a made up story about Luann getting stiffed by People.  Luann is still, as of this year doing wedding advice videos with People.  My guess is someone thought it would make a juicy story.  People did an entire before, during, after wedding thing with Luann and sometimes Tom, and shared their images with Bravo.  Luann answered as a maybe, as in doing a special, Tom never seemed interested in having a Bravo special.  Every wedding special Bravo has done the family of the bride and sometimes groom have acted like idiots.  Kandi, Tamra, Nene and Km Z. spring to mind.  Way back in August of 2016, in a Bravo interview Luann declared who had been sent Save the Date cards and Ramona, Sonja and Bethenny were specifically mentioned as not receiving one. 

I guess we will know in the next couple of weeks if there is any film from Luann's wedding being used on the show.   I sometimes tire of Radar on Line making stuff up for a story.  In the world's longest paragraph there is a denial from Jill about the allegations.  http://christiannewstoday.com/celebrity-news/jill-zarin-at-luanns-wedding-denies-ruining-20000-wedding-publicity-deal-for-luann/327299

I imagine they will do something similar to Lisa Vanderump's daughters wedding. Interview a couple of guests from the show, show a couple of pictures and then use their videographers clip for a couple of scenes.

FWIW- I wouldn't doubt Luann and the Count being close. I've known several couples who became good friends once the initial divorce drama settles. She still outlasted his other marriages by a multiple of 3 or 4 so he had to appreciate her in some respects. I think the age difference and living in two entirely different places probably helps in remaining on good terms.

I know people liked Jacques but that would never work- like Adam he wanted a family. I always thought he and Noel were pretty humorous together so I could see him being good with kids. And he supposedly has a successful business so I doubt lack of $ was a problem. I'm sure if money was Luann's only goal she could pull a Sonia and marry a codger or pull in a richer guy than Tom or Jacques. I've always felt she wanted someone active or exciting who liked to travel. I imagine she probably makes 400-800k a year between housewife salary, appearance fees and her etiquette/wedding/home shopping gigs. Between that, her settlement and the 5 million she saved between Hamptons house 1 and 2, I think money really is not a motivator for her beyond wanting someone with similar tastes and interests.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I thought Lu was glorious in her "don't be all uncool" scene, and I'm not always a fan. I wonder if that is the real Lu? The one that the other girls have talked about liking. Rolling out of bed with her hot body in her Yummy undies, smokers voice and hangover, not being all pissed or suspicious, but trying to calm everyone the fuck down. She wasn't mad at anyone really, didn't think that anyone was trying to "catch" her in the act. She thought they were overreacting to the situation and she was being all cool about it. But then the other Lu takes over. The one the gals have talked about not liking.  The one who is concerned about how things might look. The Lu that realized that the mention of the guy she banged being married would take her back to the days of the other Lu - the one with the Pirate. How would it all look? What would people say? So she deflected - big time. Suddenly it was all about how Carole and Heather were desperate to catch her in the act, even though they were her friends and there was no reason to assume they would want to catch her doing something that would embarrass her.  It was all about how horrible Carole was for dating Adam, something that hadn't much bothered her before. The lying Lu took over. Too bad. I rather liked the other Lu. 

The guy upstairs that caused the stir had nothing to do with Luann-it was all Ramona who escaped the wrath of the others.  When all else fails blame Luann.  I do think based on the fact they waited for the camera crew to do the bust ins there was no sense of urgency.  The whole thing got turned around because Ramona dodged scrutiny.  Heather and Carole were on a tear and they were going to take Luann down.  Their energy should have been focused on Ramona.  They had no problem going after Ramona when she "stole" the club owner away from Bethenny and Carole. 

Heather was mad because Luann and Sonja said it would not bother them.  Their opinion.  Carole and Heather made a pretty big deal because the bottom line was nothing happened.  The guy was not attached to Luann but Ramona. 

I think Luann felt a little betrayed she was giving Adam a chance of exposure, as the former boyfriend of her niece and Noel's friend.  Luann said too much.  If Luann would have been Carole's guest and started banging a 25 year younger chef, that had been dating her niece they would be all over Luann.  On one hand there was a round of applause for Luann being open until it was easier to condemn her. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Heh, you meant psychic, yes? As we've seen, Moaner is the psycho.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Amen.

• Love 3
(edited)
23 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The guy upstairs that caused the stir had nothing to do with Luann-it was all Ramona who escaped the wrath of the others.  When all else fails blame Luann.  I do think based on the fact they waited for the camera crew to do the bust ins there was no sense of urgency.  The whole thing got turned around because Ramona dodged scrutiny.  Heather and Carole were on a tear and they were going to take Luann down.  Their energy should have been focused on Ramona.  They had no problem going after Ramona when she "stole" the club owner away from Bethenny and Carole. 

Heather was mad because Luann and Sonja said it would not bother them.  Their opinion.  Carole and Heather made a pretty big deal because the bottom line was nothing happened.  The guy was not attached to Luann but Ramona. 

I think Luann felt a little betrayed she was giving Adam a chance of exposure, as the former boyfriend of her niece and Noel's friend.  Luann said too much.  If Luann would have been Carole's guest and started banging a 25 year younger chef, that had been dating her niece they would be all over Luann.  On one hand there was a round of applause for Luann being open until it was easier to condemn her. 

Well, they blamed Lu because Ramona told them it was all Lu's fault. 

But none of that was my point. My point was that in the moment, when it was all going down, Lu didn't see ugly motives. She was pretty cool about the whole thing, which makes me wonder if that is the real Lu. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

Heh, you meant psychic, yes? As we've seen, Moaner is the psycho.

My coo-kee bird is gonna get it this season, which means next year will be the reconciliation story line or Turtle chasing after Bethenny all season

source.gif

• Love 3
On 5/24/2017 at 9:16 PM, Martinigirl said:

If Daddy is in an urn I'm gonna scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!

Seriously, what the fuck is it with this franchise and death? Enough already.  It feels exploitative to me.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

See, I fluctuate between sympathy and exasperation with Lu.  I despise the way she constantly belittles others.  I'm not the biggest fan of Beth's, but I sided with her during the first few seasons when Lu was always trying to remind everyone how superior Lu was to Beth. And Lu was horrible, even to that young lady who declared that she wanted to be a model one day.  

That scene was one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever seen.  Did she say something like, "Yes, you'll grow eventually and lose some weight..." I wish I could remember her exact words but it was so so awful.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Well, they blamed Lu because Ramona told them it was all Lu's fault. 

But none of that was my point. My point was that in the moment, when it was all going down, Lu didn't see ugly motives. She was pretty cool about the whole thing, which makes me wonder if that is the real Lu. 

I would agree with your observation.  My impression was Luann wanted it to be over and move on and then Heather called her out on being okay with the guy in the upstairs bedroom and it became all about Luann.  In that case I thought she had the right to defend herself.   At some point when Kristen brought up the guy Luann was with the focus changed. 

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I would agree with your observation.  My impression was Luann wanted it to be over and move on and then Heather called her out on being okay with the guy in the upstairs bedroom and it became all about Luann.  In that case I thought she had the right to defend herself.   At some point when Kristen brought up the guy Luann was with the focus changed. 

Probably for the Luann thread, but I agree. I always found it ridiculous the way they came down on Lu about that whole situation. I kind of don't blame her for freaking a little. 

• Love 1

I think Luann felt a little betrayed she was giving Adam a chance of exposure

And of course, how better to deal with that betrayal than by calling someone a pedophile...

I fear the turtle is morphing into a lizard:

Lizard Lounge!

• Love 5
19 hours ago, sasha206 said:

That scene was one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever seen.  Did she say something like, "Yes, you'll grow eventually and lose some weight..." I wish I could remember her exact words but it was so so awful.

Tact and subtlety have never been Luann's strong suits. I never saw that episode and I don't what the girl looked like and Luann shouldn't have hurt her feelings but if the girl wasn't a 5'9' or taller sample size 0-2 then someone was going to tell her that in maybe a more insulting way. Not everyone can be a model, even with the prettiest of faces, and they need to know there is a specific and strict criteria as far as body types go. And for being photgenic, not everyone is no matter what they look like in person.  Same as if a man who was 5'3" and wanted to be a line backer or someone who's 6'5" and dreams of being a jockey.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Tact and subtlety have never been Luann's strong suits. I never saw that episode and I don't what the girl looked like and Luann shouldn't have hurt her feelings but if the girl wasn't a 5'9' or taller sample size 0-2 then someone was going to tell her that in maybe a more insulting way. Not everyone can be a model, even with the prettiest of faces, and they need to know there is a specific and strict criteria as far as body types go. And for being photgenic, not everyone is no matter what they look like in person.  Same as if a man who was 5'3" and wanted to be a line backer or someone who's 6'5" and dreams of being a jockey.

True. I just wished she hadn't said that on-camera. Now all the episodes are available on Hulu. If I had been that girl's mom, I would have been pretty ticked off at Lu.  

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

I can't find footage, but I understood the quote to be: 

"You have plenty of time to grow and you have a beautiful face, and you know what, losing weight is easy, you know what you have, you have the basics!”

I absolutely get why this would come tumbling out of the mouth of a non parent but she was at the time the mother of a teenaged girl.  Even if Victoria had never had body issues, just no.   This is not a child standing in the lobby of Wilhelmina expecting to sign a contract, she was a 10 year old girl.   I don't mean to sound all ragey toward you ki-in, but we all kind of have the same universal understanding of the appropriate response to a baby telling us what they dream of being.   Aside from the general assholery, she was wrong.  It's 8 years later and the market for *real* looking models is a growing industry.

• Love 7
Just now, BBHN said:

She said that to a 10 year old???

Just now, BBHN said:

She said that to a 10 year old???

I wasn't a big viewer years ago, but I seem to remember seeing a clip when The Countless was in a classroom of kids and some little black girl talked of being a model! I'm pretty sure Lu said in passing, something about losing weight! I was appalled and knew from the "get" that this woman wasn't worth breathing air! So much for her book on etiquette speaking to a child like that; on camera for all to see and hear over and over BTW! l-(

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

If you saw that episode, you would've cringed.   It was Lu at her countess worst.  She was going on and on about how she lived out her dreams...by marrying a count.  

And then asking kids what they wanted to be.  There was this girl who was rather large.  And while watching that, the viewer thought, oh boy, poor kid -- she has no idea how impossible that really is.  In that classroom setting, there was no need for Lu to give her the 411.  She could've just said, "Work hard to make your dreams come true" and left it at that.

• Love 8
(edited)
21 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Heather's hysteria was hilarious; I just laughed! "This guy could have been upstairs spanking his monkey" and something else about "blue balls!" lol! She's supposed to be so tough, but she was absolutely freakin' out about a guy that stayed overnight! Carole had the right attitude, give it short shrift and in her "talking head" spoke of men like luggage, "do not leave them unattended!" lol!

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I can't find footage, but I understood the quote to be: 

I absolutely get why this would come tumbling out of the mouth of a non parent but she was at the time the mother of a teenaged girl.  Even if Victoria had never had body issues, just no.   This is not a child standing in the lobby of Wilhelmina expecting to sign a contract, she was a 10 year old girl.   I don't mean to sound all ragey toward you ki-in, but we all kind of have the same universal understanding of the appropriate response to a baby telling us what they dream of being.   Aside from the general assholery, she was wrong.  It's 8 years later and the market for *real* looking models is a growing industry.

I thought she was older, a teenager and again I said Luann wasn't tactful and shouldn't have said it regardless. No one should make a child sad

I just think people need to be realistic about certain career choices, especially modeling since the criteria is so specific and it doesn't even matter if you're pretty but photogenic and can fit into the clothes meet the height requirement. There have always been more realistic looking models but they aren't high fashion, they are commercial/catalog and people should know what category they fall into before they get their hopes up for a completely unrealistic career where being judged soley on your looks in part of it.  It doesn't matter if you're nice or smart but are you a certain height/size. 

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:03 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Throwback Monday

My favorite scene of all time on NY - the Camel Ride.

I wish I had a GIF

12677198_1574958682815532_1334234961_n.j

Look at Jill's mug. LOL

Isn't she supposed to appear in a scene soon?

As opposed to 'Almost Thrown on her Back" Monday?

Then, the other hags could have made jokes about not being able to take the Cntess anywhere without her ending up on her back......

------------ 

Don't rag on Jill, OK?

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

I thought she was older, a teenager and again I said Luann wasn't tactful and shouldn't have said it regardless. No one should make a child sad

I just think people need to be realistic about certain career choices, especially modeling since the criteria is so specific and it doesn't even matter if you're pretty but photogenic and can fit into the clothes meet the height requirement. There have always been more realistic looking models but they aren't high fashion, they are commercial/catalog and people should know what category they fall into before they get their hopes up for a completely unrealistic career where being judged soley on your looks in part of it.  It doesn't matter if you're nice or smart but are you a certain height/size. 

You know what though girl? I agree.  Furthermore plenty of average weight littles who grow up thinking they'll walk on runways don't so I was kind of put out like, who is she to tell this kid she won't/cant.   I wouldn'tve minded at all, if she was dissuasive based purely on the number of slots.  Like:  well baby you know there are only about 20 famous models in the whole world, so in case you don't get to do that, what else do you like to do?  I'm sorry.  I'm lingering lol.  I get it, we all have mouth diarrhea sometimes.  It's not like Lu killed anybody.   sasha said above that she was being extra Countessy that day.  That, plus anytime somebody gives me shades of giggling at a little girl for saying they want to be President, I want to flush their car keys and disable their wifi.  

• Love 5

I don't now whose pockets were being lined the day that they sent a Barbizon graduate to my high school..."be a model, or just look like one"! But she did give a lot of good advice that day, showed us the huge difference between her crappy test photos and professional ones. Gave up make up tips (when she mentioned wearing too much blush everyone turned and looked at one of my classmates who was heavy handed and didn't blend). I think Luann would have been better suited to an old fashioned etiquette class: this is how one enters a room, this is how you sit properly, what silverware to use etc but to keep the commentary to herself and keep it age appropriate.  

• Love 1

I just think people need to be realistic about certain career choices, especially modeling since the criteria is so specific and it doesn't even matter if you're pretty but photogenic and can fit into the clothes meet the height requirement.

Too bad models don't have the equivalent of autotune...

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

I don't now whose pockets were being lined the day that they sent a Barbizon graduate to my high school..."be a model, or just look like one"! But she did give a lot of good advice that day, showed us the huge difference between her crappy test photos and professional ones. Gave up make up tips (when she mentioned wearing too much blush everyone turned and looked at one of my classmates who was heavy handed and didn't blend). I think Luann would have been better suited to an old fashioned etiquette class: this is how one enters a room, this is how you sit properly, what silverware to use etc but to keep the commentary to herself and keep it age appropriate.  

Well damb!  After advocating for the babies you got me in here giggling at a child.   I can see you all turning in shade unison.  Lol!!! 

1 hour ago, ElDosEquis said:

As opposed to 'Almost Thrown on her Back" Monday?

Then, the other hags could have made jokes about not being able to take the Cntess anywhere without her ending up on her back......

------------ 

Don't rag on Jill, OK?

tumblr_lt35o5Sjkh1r4i2r4o1_500.gif

Ha!

• Love 8