Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E08: Return of the Berzerkshires

• Start Topic

Bethenny meets with broker Fredrik Eklund to discuss selling the Mercer apartment; Ramona shows Carole a text about Luann's fiancé, Tom; Dorinda invites the women to her home in the Berkshires, where they decide to stage an intervention for Luann.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

how about a box, martini girl?

I do not like them in a box. I do not like them with a fox. I do not like ........

2 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Dorinda keeps her house at 64 degrees in the winter?! I would have to wear my coat inside.

Tinsley looks and sounds very much like her mother.

And John's Snoopy scarf

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 13

We start with Bethanny explaining how her outrageously expensive homes give her peace, like she's giving up a something she loves to charity. She's making bank off that beloved treasure. Bitch.

I like Ramona's directness. It doesn't make tons of sense to have a platter full of glasses-- unless Carole is always leaving them places and/or she wants to make the point that she reads.

Tom has girl legs. In their walk, it didn't seem that Luanne was as into him as he was into her. 

Sonja hates Tinsely. 

• Love 10
(edited)

Oh yeah -- the reading glasses thing is real. Been there!  Although I tend to leave a pair at various places in the house that I might need them.

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 13

Wow Sonja!  No matter how loud you yell at Tinsley you're never going to be her age again.  And, Carol?  You always get along with the parents because you're about the same age.  You have a lot in common. And, Everyone!  Luanne doesn't care!  She just wants to be married!

True dat. Adam's mom is probably just thrilled that her son brought home a cool friend. I think that Adam's mom is going to miss Carole a lot more than Adam!

• Love 12
(edited)

Rumor has always been Jason cheated on Beth when he visited with his parents.  Second rumor - Bethenny will be on WWHL and a big reveal about Rhoc...well that didn't happen...

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 3

I want Bethenny to have all the success she desires in her various endeavors but damn quit with the gossiping.  It is not a good look. You don't see titans of industry or highly successful CEOs running around spreading gossip.  Bethenny is better than that-or she  write a gossip column. Her revisionist history regarding she and Jason is laughable.  It was a whirlwind romance they were involved over a year before she got pregnant.  She and Jason couldn't leave the room without saying, "I love you".  It didn't work for them it doesn't mean everyone is sentenced to her type of divorce.  Bethenny's life is not a cautionary tale it is her story.  Luann and Tom don't have children together and they are both successful in their own right.

I want Bethenny to save her energy for beating up on Ramona.  To now claim she is Luann's friend-a couple of weeks ago she told Luann she did not care what Luann thought of her.  Bethenny wants to be part of a gang bang.  Same with Carole who was calling Luann a liar.  They are not friends.

• Love 24
(edited)

Agree with you on Luann, ChitChat.

Someone wanting me to help decorate their home for Christmas???  Ugh.  No thank you, unless it was an elderly person or someone like that.  Also, I would not want others to decorate for me -- I have my "ideas" on how I want it!  As did Dorinda, evidently.  :-)

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 3
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Rumor has always been Jason cheated on Beth when he visited with his parents.  Second rumor - Bethenny will be on WWHL and a big reveal about RHOOC

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they just put her in allll the housewives shows, and anything Andy has a hand in. Maybe that's her announcement? 

I was waiting to be taken back for a procedure today at a surgery center, she was on access Hollywood (or one of those shows I HATE but was unable to turn the channel). She looked great and comfortable talking turkey with the other host and the guests that came on. Fortunately I couldn't hear very well, but you could tell how badly she always wanted to cut in and talk about herself. I just don't need to see her mug on everything on TV! She has more presence than Trump, who knew that was possible?! 

Edited by JD5166
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Someone wanting me to help decorate their home for Christmas???  Ugh.  No thank you, unless it was an elderly person or someone like that.  Also, I would not want others to decorate for me -- I have my "ideas" on how I want it!  As did Dorinda, evidently.  :-)

I've had people over for a Christmas party where I had them decorate the tree. And maybe had two friend decorate for another Christmas party. But I do provide all the food and drink and allow people to bring other friends. I guess I should back into the shrubs and hide my shame...

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, robroy said:

I've had people over for a Christmas party where I had them decorate the tree. And maybe had two friend decorate for another Christmas party. But I do provide all the food and drink and allow people to bring other friends. I guess I should back into the shrubs and hide my shame...

You do you, robroy!  They evidently have a great time!

• Love 4
(edited)
50 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Did Carole say, "Adam's parents definitely want Adam's grandkids"?

Yes.  But, to be fair and to share the weirdness, I believe Tinsley also said she was glad to see Daddy.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 14
23 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

And LuAnn and the Count had an "open marriage" (which she initially denied) and he eventually left her for another woman.  She's also had no problems hooking up with married men and cheated on Jacques and tried to lie about it, even though it was caught on camera.

I think she's always known the truth about cheater Tom.  But rather than accept the truth (or save face), it's easier for her to claim that the other women are jealous.

She also is allowed to turn the TV on at night. He's a keeper.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

Dorinda checks John's cellphone? Oh, sweetie, there's really no need to.

I just about peed.  Thank you for that one.

1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

They're really gonna turn Tom kissing another woman into 2 seasons of fascinating story?

tumblr_nxhccbh5J31tl8daho1_500.gif 

Seriously speaking for real - that guy? I can't figure out why she wanted to marry that one.  In their tacky circles there are single 50 something guys with money.  If I were Tom, I woudn't want to be the butt of jokes all over NYC for that stupid show.

Bethanny's bald boyfriend got all misty at her speech last week as if he had feelings for her.  I wonder what happened?

• Love 6

And LuAnn and the Count had an "open marriage" (which she initially denied) and he eventually left her for another woman.  She's also had no problems hooking up with married men and cheated on Jacques and tried to lie about it, even though it was caught on camera.

I think she's always known the truth about cheater Tom.  But rather than accept the truth (or save face), it's easier for her to claim that the other women are jealous.

tenor.gif

• Love 7