Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

(edited)

So, she did this while they were in Danger America? I seriously doubt it. Didn't they supposedly have spotty wifi? What if a "paper" was due, and she couldn't turn it in on time due to no internet? 

Right, Derelict.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

69C9112F-200B-4C7D-A699-B2A57C59C716.jpeg

Someone asked when she did that. Derick said 3 years ago.

So, three classes. That’s what, 9 credits?  So, yeah, still pretty much a sixth grade education. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 11

Etc?   Seriously??   That’s his answer to which courses she took?   

Dumbass, let me help you here.   Jill looking up said college to view offerings does not equal “doing” college.  Whatever the fuck that means.   Just stop already and admit that you married an idiot.   Done.

• LOL 11
  • Love 6

He's really pulling the college thing out of his ass, isn't he?

I also find his claim that she has more college than the people questioning him laughable. 

This whole thing is making me feel like going all Doc Holliday on their asses. 

tenor.gif?itemid=12759761

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
(edited)

Old Testament, New Testament, Etc? 

According to the course catalog, Old Testament I And II are both 100 level courses, along with New Testament I And II. Hardly anything to brag about. Speaking from experience, if you’ve sat through Sunday School or are halfway literate you can sneeze your way through those courses.  I honestly don’t think I even opened my Bible while taking them. 

Edited by Spencer Hastings
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19
4 hours ago, mynextmistake said:

So basically Jill got college credits for going to bible study. Yaaay! 

I can't believe that she took any kind of college course or earned any kind of college credit. If she had, we'd have heard about it when it happened. 

• Love 21
8 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

So, she did this while they were in Danger America? I seriously doubt it. Didn't they supposedly have spotty wifi? What if a "paper" was due, and she couldn't turn it in on time due to no internet? 

Right, Derelict.

8 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Derek probably did her homework 

They probably quick jumped on a plane and did it. It would explain all their frequent trips home. Need wifi? Jump on a plane at your donors expense. I'm guessing Derick not only did her homework, but also did her online work too.

Jill likely sat by his side, nursing Izzy, saying, la escuela, examen, misionera, pan de banana. Over and over again.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Albanyguy said:

I can't believe that she took any kind of college course or earned any kind of college credit. If she had, we'd have heard about it when it happened. 

I can believe she took a course whether she actually finished it though...

I remember on counting on she did a class or something while Derek went off to college and she said it was the same thing,I think she was learning Spanish?  Maybe she was doing bible class at the same time online or the teacher doing that course didn’t want to be filmed. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Puffin said:

I can believe Jill took a course whether she actually finished it though...

I remember on counting on she did a class or something while Derek went off to college and she said it was the same thing,I think she was learning Spanish?  Maybe she was doing bible class at the same time online or the teacher doing that course didn’t want to be filmed. 

There was an episode where Derelict said he was going off to do whatever he did and then practically skipped off in the rain, leaving Jill with her "Spanish Teacher".  The woman valiantly tried to get a lesson going while Isreal tried to get Jills attention and the teacher eventually gave up and spent the rest of the time holding him and chatting with Jill in English. 

This might have been the same woman who Jill and Asshole solicited funds for to supposedly get her kids English lessons so they could go to a better school and get a better education.  No idea why a woman who spoke fluent English would need to pay someone to teach them English.  The Dillards got kind of surly about it when asked to clarify the situation.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12
29 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

immatureizzy??  Really?  Is that really part of his email address?  That seems harsh.  The child is 4.

no! The instagram user's handle is immatureizzy (in this case its a nickname for Isabel) Derick's replying to the person. Nothing in relation to Israel here!

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, truebluesmoky said:

You can’t claim your kid has finished kindergarten and also post a photo of him in a rubber baby bib.

Was thinking the same thing!  If they think there 4 year old kindergarten graduate needs a big, they make bigger ones. So ridiculous!

Also, Happy Birthday Sam. Sorry you were born to 2 fucking morons who know nothing. May you and your brother someday runaway.

• LOL 2
  • Love 22
(edited)
33 minutes ago, lulu69 said:

I'm thinking Dipshit was trying to get Jilly the credits she needed to be a SB missionary wife but the effort failed spectacularly.

I agree. I think this was maybe Plan B after the midwife thing clearly didn't pan out. Obviously, the Bible classes didn't work out either. Then they just decided to pretend the missionary thing was a no.

Edited by Zella
  • Love 6

Every time a Duggar grandchild makes it to a birthday without the mom being pregnant, I breathe a sigh of relief.   Is Jill the first one to have her youngest hit two years old without her being pregnant again?

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

D2500557-4F18-4862-9FF3-BE3564694D65.jpeg

It's one thing to hang signs with tape on the walls of your rental  since you are not the one who has to repaint it.   But why is Jill using masking tape on the walls of her or home?  If you know you like to make and hang signs,  you need to come up with a more permanent solution,  or your walls will have a load of paint missing. 

• Love 5
18 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Why hasn't Jilly posted about Boyce College? It's not like she rarely uses social media.

I think Dillwad lies through his lying teeth.

ETA: Flame evidently is an alum.

I think he's lying. Remember when he was defending the duggar girls' choice NOT to go to college? He said something along the lines of "none of them wanted to go; did you want their parents to force them? I'd never make my kids go if they didn't want to!"

Maybe Boyce college was in the era right after danger America when Jilly was doing "research papers?"

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

It's one thing to hang signs with tape on the walls of your rental  since you are not the one who has to repaint it.   But why is Jill using masking tape on the walls of her or home?  If you know you like to make and hang signs,  you need to come up with a more permanent solution,  or your walls will have a load of paint missing. 

Don't expect Jill to think to put up a bulletin board or anything.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
11 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

How about you let the kid be a kid for ten seconds before loading him up with expectations?

Fortunately, he can’t read, so not exactly sure why they’re even posting this...

Edited by Oldernowiser
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

This cake looks nasty IMO. Why do they always insist on bright blue cakes and frosting? Just looks so fake and gross. I'm sure some people eat frosting like this, but I prefer the more natural colors...and all of them do bright blue every. Single. Time. I guess we have to know that the kid's a boy!

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
On 7/6/2019 at 11:03 AM, Jynnan tonnix said:

I get coffee in bed from Mr Jyn probably at least four times a week now that he is retired. Before that he would almost always bring it on weekends. He's a morning person and typically gets up around 5:30. I'm generally asleep for a good hour or two after that, but I really don't do mornings with anything but a scowl at the best of times. I got breakfast in bed this morning. Which I appreciated very much, as I appreciate a whole lot of things Mr Jyn does. But he's still not the "best hubby ever" by any stretch! I'd venture a guess that very few spouses out there really are. We pretty much all have lists of faults every bit as long as our lists of virtues, and I really doubt Dreck is any different.

That is sweet!  No, husbands like everyone else are human and have faults as well as lovely attributes.  I love mine, he is thoughtful, giving, sweet, hilarious yet I still roll my eyes at him sometimes or want to smack him.  I have also just realized, I am not perfect either.  HA!

I wonder if Jill really thinks this or its just some Duggar competition thing?  Cause that shirt he wore with the janky pits tells me he has some areas that need improvement.🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 7/6/2019 at 2:27 PM, lookeyloo said:

Nobody brings me coffee to bed.  That is because I got a one cup maker and leave it on my nightstand and in the a.m. I push the button and make my own damn coffee!!!  Mr lookeyloo sleeps through it all.  

The ep of The Office sprang to mind where Michael sets up a grill to cook bacon in bed.  I love the smell of coffee!

Think of the hair and creepy bits would find its way into a bedroom coffeemaker in the Dillhole household!! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

This cake looks nasty IMO. Why do they always insist on bright blue cakes and frosting? Just looks so fake and gross. I'm sure some people eat frosting like this, but I prefer the more natural colors...and all of them do bright blue every. Single. Time. I guess we have to know that the kid's a boy!

Duh!  Like you said, he is a boy 🙄.   HA!  I know.  Blue frosting is just not appetizing to me.  

• Love 10
58 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

When my son was little & we had very little money, I bought real Happy Birthday signs & decorations from the Dollar Store.  I doubt I spent $10 total.  20+ years later, I still have the same ones & use them.   All it takes it taking care when putting them up & taking them down.  Then keeping them in a place where they won't get messed up & you can remember where they are.  Mine are in 2 ziploc gallon baggies stuffed into one of those silly wrapping paper organizers that was in a fund raiser from elementary school.   Then only thing I ever have to add to it is picking up a couple of streamers at the Dollar store when it's getting close to a birthday.  Even that is only done every couple of years because 1 streamer goes a long way in a small house. 

To me, that's being frugal & saving money.   Plus it saves time & makes decorating easy, fun, & quick.  And as a bonus, it makes getting your houseful of boys/men to decorate for your own birthday painless. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Sculltaclove said:

Every time a Duggar grandchild makes it to a birthday without the mom being pregnant, I breathe a sigh of relief.   Is Jill the first one to have her youngest hit two years old without her being pregnant again?

I just checked birthdates on Wikipedia...and, yes, Sam is the first Duggar grandchild to hit his second birthday without a sibling on the way.  I guess it’s possible that Jill is pregnant and hasn’t announced it yet.  But even then, all the other Duggar grandchildren have had a new sibling announcement before their second birthday.

All the Duggar kids, except Josie, had a younger sibling by their second birthday...

• Useful 5
  • Love 8
21 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

When is this supposed to be? Derelict seems to have braces on his teeth. Or they are just nasty.

Goodness knows what Jill considers “recently “.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

I love that you used "janky!"  It fits!  @Natalie68

Little Sam wrinkles his nose like aunt Jin (and regrettably, Grandpa Boob.)  The blue frosting is just all kinds of yuk.  It reminds me of my daughter getting sick after eating a cupcake with blue frosting.  Food shouldn't be blue (or gray.)  

Edited by xwordfanatik
to thank the poster that used "janky."
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

I have so many questions! Why is Derelict in a suit and tie? Where is Sammy? It's his freakin' birthday. He should be getting ice cream! Why are there no other people in the store? Why is Derelict pointing upward? Why is Jilly Muffin so shocked when she takes a picture????? Why do I even care?

They're just being silly, ya know. Dreck is pointing to a caption that has yet to be added, and Jill is recreating sitting in a pool of liquid in a restaurant. Oops. 

Only the leghumpers care. Even some of them probably don't really care.

Bright blue frosting stains. Uberhausfrau Jilly will have some serious laundry to do. I hope her new favorite granny-sofa-print shirt doesn't get ruined. #citrusandlemonloss

• LOL 14
3 hours ago, Steff said:

When my son was little & we had very little money, I bought real Happy Birthday signs & decorations from the Dollar Store.  I doubt I spent $10 total.  20+ years later, I still have the same ones & use them.   All it takes it taking care when putting them up & taking them down.  Then keeping them in a place where they won't get messed up & you can remember where they are.  Mine are in 2 ziploc gallon baggies stuffed into one of those silly wrapping paper organizers that was in a fund raiser from elementary school.   Then only thing I ever have to add to it is picking up a couple of streamers at the Dollar store when it's getting close to a birthday.  Even that is only done every couple of years because 1 streamer goes a long way in a small house. 

To me, that's being frugal & saving money.   Plus it saves time & makes decorating easy, fun, & quick.  And as a bonus, it makes getting your houseful of boys/men to decorate for your own birthday painless. 

My mom did that and we all thought it was extra special that we all got the same birthday sign and streamers. We looked forward to seeing all the familiar decorations on our day.   It never occurred to us growing up that she was trying to save money.

Jill really just lacks common sense.  Starting a tradition like special signs for birthdays is cheap and easy and her kids would remember it fondly/

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Westiepeach said:

I have so many questions! Why is Derelict in a suit and tie? Where is Sammy? It's his freakin' birthday. He should be getting ice cream! Why are there no other people in the store? Why is Derelict pointing upward? Why is Jilly Muffin so shocked when she takes a picture????? Why do I even care?

I get he is a little kid but it bugged me that Jill and Dickweed had bigger ice cream things than he did.  The pics are also about THEM when its the little fella's bday.  His parents suck.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

The ep of The Office sprang to mind where Michael sets up a grill to cook bacon in bed.  I love the smell of coffee!

Think of the hair and creepy bits would find its way into a bedroom coffeemaker in the Dillhole household!! 

Yuck!  I can assure you my set up is very clean because I am drinking it and who wants to drink nasty coffee??  Plus it just drips into the travel container.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

My mom did that and we all thought it was extra special that we all got the same birthday sign and streamers. We looked forward to seeing all the familiar decorations on our day.   It never occurred to us growing up that she was trying to save money.

Jill really just lacks common sense.  Starting a tradition like special signs for birthdays is cheap and easy and her kids would remember it fondly/

When my son turned 18, I told him that it was the last year for the decorations & he looked at me like I had just kicked his kitten.  So they still go up every year and he's now 25.  lol   We used them to decorate the car he got for his 18th birthday.  The great big "Happy Birthday" banner (only $1!) has even made the rounds for 4 different yard flockings for other family members birthdays. 

These are the types of tips and hints that Jilly Muffin should be using and pushing for her "mommy blog".  It's just so easy & only takes a little bit of common sense.   She probably spent more time making those signs than I spend decorating everything. 

I will give her a pass on the blue cake.  My son was obsessed with blue food when he was younger.  I loathe the green & purple ketchup days tho. 

• Love 12