Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

IG now makes the poster note that it's an #ad or that they are a #partner to dilineate sponsored posts. They are cracking down more on violations these days, so I don't think the Dullards were paid for this. It's just Jill being a moron.

Thanks, and that's good to know.  Jill is just a dipshit.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Does your relative have kids? Because my cousin is a gold medalist when it comes to the Mommy Wars. No matter how cute, smart, talented and funny you think your child is, hers is a thousand times better. I actually think it would pretty hilarious if they came up with some sort of Olympic event: One-Upping For Insecure People. I'd pay to see that. Poor Jill and her chocolate milk wouldn't stand a chance. 

My relative does have kids, but even she wouldn't want to go to battle in the Mommy Wars after the way they turned out.  My relative specializes in making sure there is always at least one man on the hook to take care of her.

Now, for Mommy Wars, I have a sister who has a friend who can compete in Best Marriage Ever (just don't look too close), Nicest Home in the quarter to half million dollar range (again, don't look too closely), Best Kids (who have an understanding with her that they don't like each other but the kids will play the game as long as the money rolls in).  She can also compete as an alternate in Best Vacation, because she always has to drop her teens off at home after a vacation and then go on another one to deal with having to spend so much quality time with her kids.  But the locations are always nice.

Edited by Zahdii
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

IG now makes the poster note that it's an #ad or that they are a #partner to dilineate sponsored posts. They are cracking down more on violations these days, so I don't think the Dullards were paid for this. It's just Jill being a moron.

Remember that we are talking about the Duggar's and rules don't apply to them.

3 hours ago, Lunera said:

Jilly is too easily impressed. Who knew chocolate milk was such a luxury to her that it deserved a whole post thanking her husband for including it in his shopping list. 

Jill, why do you have that stupid slack-jawed expression? I mean, more than usual?

Dear Jill:  See, in the unwashed heathen world, I'm betting that most of us would not feel the need to post such drivel.  It just makes you look more pathetic, the more you do it.  Please stop.  Go clean your house or play with your sons.  They are probably all needing attention.  Dillweed can go suck an egg.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Zahdii said:

Poor Jill reminds me of a relative of mine who always has to post the most OTT things on Facebook.

A Stranger did Something so Kind, I'm Still Sobbing Over it!:  "I was at my wits end, there seemed to be nothing to look forward to.  Life can be so hard sometimes.  But a lovely woman took pity on me, saw how desperate I was, and gave me what I needed to carry on.  A little kindness and attention towards someone who is struggling is such a blessing.  Thank you, kind lady, I'll always remember you when times are dark."  (A woman let my relative exit the parking lot of the dry cleaners and get ahead of her during heavy traffic.)

The Love of My Life Has Made Me the Happiest Woman on Earth!:  "Babe, I cannot express to you how much I appreciate the love and care you showed me on my birthday.  Who knew that I could find a man that would instinctively know just what I wanted.  <3  I truly have the worlds best boyfriend!"  (Her boyfriend of the moment, who she calls Babe because she calls all of her boyfriends Babe, let her choose between Olive Garden and Golden Panda when going out to eat at some point in the week previous to her birthday.  No word on what, if anything, he gave her for a birthday gift.)

My Daughter Just Saved My Life!:  "I was deathly ill and my daughter took such good care of me, if she hadn't got me medical treatment I might not be here today.  Darling, I love you!"

Her daughter replied about 2 minutes later:  "Mom.  I'm in the next room.  You weren't dying.  You had a stomach bug.  I brought you a pot to throw up in and some Pepto Bismal and you are fine now.  Stop with the drama.  I love you, too, but really, stop with the drama."  Her daughter was all of 10 years old at the time and already had her mom's number.

I know someone like that. I remembered when my husband was on dialysis for few months. I said I was having a few problems at work because I needed to adjust my hours around my husband's dialysis treatments, appointments or medical tests. All of a sudden she was having the same problems due to her mother being sick. Her mother was just as sick as my husband (reality my friends because if her mother was just as seriously ill as my husband she would have been in the hospital and close to death which she was not.) All of a sudden she was seriously ill because she was allergic to something in the group home she was working at. She said her doctor told her she was close to dying. The same doctor wanted the group home checked out for safety reasons and wanted to contact the state. The ironic thing is she ended up transferring to another group home. My husband and I also worked at the one group home were she was allegedly sick at, and either one of us got seriously ill nor did the other staff and clients. She thought people at work were out to get her, her female co-workers thought she was out to steal their husband or boyfriend, the guys she work with were worried she was hitting on them , or their wife or girlfriend thought she was out to steal their guy away from them. She would fall in love with a guy who would give her the time of day. I could go on and on and write a book about her. She did not want to seek mental health care because she thought therapy were for weak people. She even thought the one group home manager should not be allowed around the clients because she was a lesbian and was a bad influence on the clients.

I now realize I just describe an older version of Jill, and a female version of Derick. Ha!

As I've said before that is the world famous selfie pose known as the "faux surprised face".  It's been a trend for a while. It seems particularly popular among fundish people. I'm not sure why except maybe a lot of them don't feel they can join in with stuff that's popular and this is one to seem a cool, hip millennial. 

Edited by Temperance
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Promised Land........oh boy! Wonder if she’ll share with Israel .

Ironic.

Not just no, but hell no!

She’ll instagram another version of The Screaming Grub, sobbing his eyes out trying to get the empty bottle out of the trash! #whywontmommyshare, #wheresmine, #worstmotherever

I feel so much shame right now because my husband took me out on his errands because something is off with the blasted gas tank gage or whatever you call it in the car (cannot get the right idea on how much gas I have so no idea how much gas is in the tank-did not want to run out gas somewhere.) He even open the door for me a few times while I was getting in his pickup, and put some sand/dirt near the vehicles because it is icy out. I did not post a picture on here to tell you how wonderful he is. #worsewifeontheplant #nopicturetoshare #sorryeveryone #pleaseforgiveme #goingtoPrayerCloset

1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

I feel so much shame right now because my husband took me out on his errands because something is off with the blasted gas tank gage or whatever you call it in the car (cannot get the right idea on how much gas I have so no idea how much gas is in the tank-did not want to run out gas somewhere.) He even open the door for me a few times while I was getting in his pickup, and put some sand/dirt near the vehicles because it is icy out. I did not post a picture on here to tell you how wonderful he is. #worsewifeontheplant #nopicturetoshare #sorryeveryone #pleaseforgiveme #goingtoPrayerCloset

I refuse to believe any of this happened without it being posted on social media. You’re just jealous of Jilly’s chocolate milk. Me too, my friend, me too.

My husband is currently making me a sandwich while I lounge around in my pajamas. Then after dinner he’s going to clean up and fold the laundry. No special occasion. And I don’t have to praise it for him publicly because that’s just part of being a good partner in my house. So, suck it, Jill. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Hahahaha. I bet he heard that in a sermon or one of his “classes” and sees no connection or application to himself. 

If you focus on Jill’s face in that pic, she looks absolutely stark raving mad. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

This is trolling us, right? "Look at surprized face with my chipped nail polish that my husband brought home the most expensive chocolate milk ever!"

ETA: plus unnecessary under shirt. And Jill, move your spices away from the window.

Considering that the Duggars were pooooor when she was younger I can imagine how having something only for herself makes her extremely happy. Imagine always wanting more food but you have to go hide in the bathroom before the other kids start grabbing after the food on your plate. I can't make fun of her for her husband buying her chocolate milk. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Really tempted to crawl out from the shadows and ask him if Christ would berate a 17 year old child on social media.  My overpriced Christian university degree says no, but I’m obviously not as smart as Derick. 

Edited by Spencer Hastings
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I refuse to believe any of this happened without it being posted on social media. You’re just jealous of Jilly’s chocolate milk. Me too, my friend, me too.

My husband is currently making me a sandwich while I lounge around in my pajamas. Then after dinner he’s going to clean up and fold the laundry. No special occasion. And I don’t have to praise it for him publicly because that’s just part of being a good partner in my house. So, suck it, Jill. 

HE'S making YOU a sandwich???!!! Ummmm missy didn't you know that is the #2 duty of the wife?! Heck, next you'll say that you want to go to the grocery store by yourself or read a secular novel. Geez! Wimminz don't seem to know their place anymore!

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Lunera said:

Jilly is too easily impressed. Who knew chocolate milk was such a luxury to her that it deserved a whole post thanking her husband for including it in his shopping list. 

Am I the only one who is feeling a sense of deja vu?  I feel like she posted this exact “praise” before. “I have awesome hubby.  He buys me overpriced chocolate milk. My hubby is the best ever.”

Or, am I just crazy?  I did have a cocktail at dinner tonight (while my husband “babysat” the kids. ?)

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Fuzzysox said:

Considering that the Duggars were pooooor when she was younger I can imagine how having something only for herself makes her extremely happy. Imagine always wanting more food but you have to go hide in the bathroom before the other kids start grabbing after the food on your plate. I can't make fun of her for her husband buying her chocolate milk. 

That's so sweet  <3

25 minutes ago, irisheyes said:

Am I the only one who is feeling a sense of deja vu?  I feel like she posted this exact “praise” before. “I have awesome hubby.  He buys me overpriced chocolate milk. My hubby is the best ever.”

Or, am I just crazy?  I did have a cocktail at dinner tonight (while my husband “babysat” the kids. ?)

Not crazy.

She sure loves her chocolate milk.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Then why doesn’t he ever strive to do that? I’m not Christian, but even I know his hateful anti-LGBTQIA, misogynistic rants, and disparaging posts about other Christian and non-Christian religions are completely against Jesus’ teachings.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Spencer Hastings said:

Really tempted to crawl out from the shadows and ask him if Christ would berate a 17 year old child on social media.  My overpriced Christian university degree says no but I’m obviously not as smart as Derick. 

My Master’s in Theological Studies from a real divinity school agrees, for what it’s worth. But it’s from proably the most liberal and socially progressive school so we all know I was taught by Satan himself.

Who would have thought that I would get the most use out of my degree in an online forum about the Duggars? It’s a wild and crazy time we live in, people.

Edited by MargeGunderson
Spelling is more important in this forum than any others.
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, Zahdii said:

Now imagine a room full of them!  The strutting, the backbiting, the passive aggressiveness, and the final thrust of victory would be too much.  Call the mental health workers, cancel vacations, get the meds ready, because we'd have a full blown narcissistic catastrophe on our hands! 

Congress?

• Love 13

Jill’s post is so cringeworthy. Yikes! I think I’m cringing even more because I can imagine that she took several pictures first, and decided this was the best of the bunch. If that’s her faux surprised face, I cringe to think of what her faux-O face is. On a positive note, at least Derrick took his lazy ass out of the house for once during his break from his full-time mission-tweeting job.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, floridamom said:

I don't think that's Jill holding the chocolate milk. That abdomen looks pregnant to me. Perhaps it's Joy holding it and Jill took the picture?

That picture is from June, 2017.  It was Jill and she was pregnant.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, FakeJoshDuggar said:

For the love of all things holy, Derick, unblock me on Twitter!

If anyone has brought an ugly face to Christianity, it would be the Duggars followed by Derwood himself. 

Both literally and figuratively.

• Love 2

Derick Dillard@derickmdillard

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” -Mahatma Gandhi

It should always be our highest aim, as Christians, to strive to be more like Jesus. It’s absolutely necessary that we constantly evaluate our progress #sanctification

However cut and pasted this Tweet here, neglected to include Derrick's last sentence:  "Oh by the way, Ghandi's in Hell now."

11 minutes ago, WhineandCheez said:

However cut and pasted this Tweet here, neglected to include Derrick's last sentence:  "Oh by the way, Ghandi's in Hell now."

for real? he said that???   even if i did believe it, i would never say that. 

18 hours ago, FakeJoshDuggar said:

For the love of all things holy, Derick, unblock me on Twitter!

If anyone has brought an ugly face to Christianity, it would be the Duggars followed by Derwood himself. 

So you were let out of the prayer closet???

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

It’s not #sanctification. It’s #sanctimonious. Fixed it for you, Dreck.

I have to say that I can’t hate on Jill’s love of chocolate milk. That Promised Land is deeeeeeelish!

My husband LOVES eggnog.  I LOATHE the stuff, it tastes like juicy fruit gum to me.  But once a year I buy the old man some.  This year I got him some fancy stuff that is made in a local dairy (in a glass bottle y'all!).  He was thrilled yet didn't find the need to say #bestwifeevah!  I think its great her dick of a husband did something nice for her.  What I think is stupid is that is not worthy of a social media post.  

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, bythelake said:

If Derick thinks education is so important, why did he marry an uneducated, ignorant,immature idiot?

Derick got sold a bag of magic beans and thought that Jill had some quasi-nursing degree. Little did he know she had as much training and experience delivering babies as a wall-eyed cat. 

• Love 21
22 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Magically, 100% of his kids will have God-called paths that don't require degrees.

I wouldn’t be so sure, Derick clearly loved college and is trying to get back to that time in his life every chance he can.

• Love 8
21 hours ago, bythelake said:

If Derick thinks education is so important, why did he marry an uneducated, ignorant,immature idiot?

Because he was an awkward guy who'd never had any luck with women and saw the first women ever that not only gave him the time of day but actually went wild for him (and who sincerely claimed to share his dream of being a globetrotting missionary)?

And because, like Bin, he was a Duggar fanboy and bought all the crap JB and M were selling about the great education they provided their kids and about Jill's solid plans to become a midwife and a missionary and the possibility that they would even have let her go to College Minus and work toward becoming a nurse?

A-a-a-nd because, like Bin and Jer (and Pastor Caldwell and Lawnguy Swanson and maybe more), he aspired to a substantial  religious career, missionary in his case, and hoped he could ride the Duggar fame train to that destination? 

I think he had lots of reasons for not noticing the reality of his bride's nature and situation. Unfortunately, none of his reasons actually match up with what lurks beneath the Duggar facade. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 22
On 1/25/2018 at 3:51 PM, bythelake said:

And the thing is, Jill is one of the more educated ones of the Duggars, which isn't saying much. She at least as a small modicum of education compared to, say, Joy.

• Love 18
On 1/25/2018 at 3:51 PM, bythelake said:

Derick got hosed.  Classic bait and switch.  If they’d been living in the right time and place, Jim Bob would have had to give the cow back for his shifty trade. 

• Love 19