Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

3 pictures:

Well, that's some beige decor and clothing.  I am obviously a crabby old lady, but I am sick of all these photos kids wearing neutral clothing in a bland room.  While I personally love brown/beige as a neutral, there's is such as thing as too much of a good thing.  These rooms look sterile and dull.  Not the kind of environment I'd want for my children, if I had any.

• Love 23
39 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

She did not look good at all. 

I think that was deliberate. She showed up at the wedding looking like a mess to show her total lack of respect for the Rods: “You people aren’t worth making an effort for.”

Edited by Albanyguy
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

I think that was deliberate. She showed up at the wedding looking like a mess to show her total lack of respect for the Rods: “You people aren’t worth making an effort for.”

That also means her own brother wasn’t worth it.

• Love 2

Maybe it’s her way of rebelling since her parents sold her to Josh and then didn’t save her when it all hit the fan. Instead, she has to look like the happy, joyous wife in order to keep JB happy and a roof over their heads. 
Who knows?  I’m probably spending way too much time over analyzing her. Cause I’m pretty sure she doesn’t spend any time thinking about the choices she could have made. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

3 pictures:

Our best week yet, Anna? In the midst of a pandemic with a tanking economy and spiking infection and death rates? I'd aim a little higher in my aspirations, you dimwit. I was going to say what a moron for desiring our best week yet under those circumstances, then remembered she is married to a sex offender so maybe it makes sense. So now I despise her sentiment and feel sorry for her. Thanks a lot, Anna.

2 hours ago, doodlebug said:

Well, that's some beige decor and clothing.  I am obviously a crabby old lady, but I am sick of all these photos kids wearing neutral clothing in a bland room.  While I personally love brown/beige as a neutral, there's is such as thing as too much of a good thing.  These rooms look sterile and dull.  Not the kind of environment I'd want for my children, if I had any.

I am also a crabby old lady, then, as I totally agree. Though I guess if you are actually trying to prevent intellectually stimulating your kids, as Duggars are, it makes sense.

Edited by jcbrown
typos are not friends
  • Love 15

Anna's kids are generally born two years apart. Usually her kids are over 2 years old when the next one is born.  (Every single Duggar except Josie was under 2 when they became a big sibling.) MacKenzie and Michael are closer in age (first 2) and Marcus was born two weeks before Michael's second birthday.  

If Anna is pregnant, it would mean Maryella and the new baby are the closest in age. It's stil not impossible, but not likely. 

• Love 4
23 hours ago, doodlebug said:

Those photos are so heavily filtered. I'd bet that while dull, they're not THAT dull in person. 

• Useful 1
20 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

4 pictures:

2 pictures:

Mary Ella is cute and smiley. The only thing that makes me sad is knowing that this time next year I’d bet money Anna is pregnant again. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Mary Ella is cute and smiley. The only thing that makes me sad is knowing that this time next year I’d bet money Anna is pregnant again. 

I'd bet you're right. She's due for another pregnancy around New Years.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Looks like Anna has been snorting plexus with Jill Rod 😅.

But seriously why would she think that picture was the one to post? Their judgement is non existent.

That was a screenshot from her stories. A bad screenshot. 😂

• LOL 3

I wonder if Josh actually bears any responsibility for cheating on Anna. Maybe there is a tacit, or even overt, understanding that if Anna doesn’t keep him 100% happy, he might cheat. Whoopsies! His wife didn’t keep him content and the devil woman over there tempted him, and, we’ll, what’s a boy to do? I wonder if her life is even more fucking miserable than we can imagine.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Marshmallow Mollie, I remember when Joshie was first hoisted away to Jesus jail after the cheating scandal hit, Anna, at the speed of light, lost weight, always had had her hair done up 'pretty' and had good make up on in every photo and TH segment she was allowed. You bet the families, Kellars included, put some blame on her for 'sweet Josh's' cheating. It's always the wife's fault to some degree, isn't it? I imagine her life is something like she's avoiding the elephant in the room constantly. She has to have underlying suspicion...is he at it again?....am I enough for him? She publicly does a good job hiding it like she's supposed to...just one, BIG happy CHRISTIAN family. She must be miserable but not even allowed to acknowledge it.

1 hour ago, floridamom said:

Marshmallow Mollie, I remember when Joshie was first hoisted away to Jesus jail after the cheating scandal hit, Anna, at the speed of light, lost weight, always had had her hair done up 'pretty' and had good make up on in every photo and TH segment she was allowed. You bet the families, Kellars included, put some blame on her for 'sweet Josh's' cheating. It's always the wife's fault to some degree, isn't it? I imagine her life is something like she's avoiding the elephant in the room constantly. She has to have underlying suspicion...is he at it again?....am I enough for him? She publicly does a good job hiding it like she's supposed to...just one, BIG happy CHRISTIAN family. She must be miserable but not even allowed to acknowledge it.

I would tend to agree.  When the first Mr. lookeyloo left me, my dear father said to me "well, if you were a better wife he never would have left".  Took therapy to disavow me of that.  Which Anna won't get.

4 hours ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

I wonder if Josh actually bears any responsibility for cheating on Anna. Maybe there is a tacit, or even overt, understanding that if Anna doesn’t keep him 100% happy, he might cheat. Whoopsies! His wife didn’t keep him content and the devil woman over there tempted him, and, we’ll, what’s a boy to do? I wonder if her life is even more fucking miserable than we can imagine.

It's a crying shame women got in the way of Josh's opportunities.  He could have been living the life of a prince if women didn't drag him down.

Maybe some more cookies will make him feel better.

• LOL 9
8 hours ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

It's always the woman's fault in their world. Either Anna's or the "other woman" for being a harlot. After all, men have no self control or anything, or so they think in Gothard land 

• Love 11
6 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

I would tend to agree.  When the first Mr. lookeyloo left me, my dear father said to me "well, if you were a better wife he never would have left".  Took therapy to disavow me of that.  Which Anna won't get.

What?! That’s awful thing to say. I’m sorry.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, Zella said:

That is probably the one thing that I find most baffling about their beliefs. Many of the things they think bewilder me, but this idea that men are so weak that they must be protected from their own baser impulses rather than having self-control but still should be in charge just floors me. 

It truly is mind boggling . 🤦‍♀️

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Yup, men are a direct line to Jesus, but can't control their own penises. 

Well, to be fair, that's not entirely the problem. No one can really control reactions. It's that they evidently can't control where they decide to go and what they decide to do with said penises afterwards. 

• Love 6