Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, jcbrown said:

Are those all current photos? They were out in public doing brunch (with multiple households), pedicures, and plant-shopping NOW? With nary a mask between them and during a pandemic? In a state that is a COVID-19 hot spot at the moment? What the hell is wrong with them?

The list is long. Idiots. 

18 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Don't forget he's unemployed, with no prospects, and six kids.

And how long til she's pregnant with #7. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

3 pictures:

Why is there a giant ampersand on her wall? Because this way they can just keep adding kids and not have to redecorate?

• LOL 12
1 hour ago, jcbrown said:

Why is there a giant ampersand on her wall? Because this way they can just keep adding kids and not have to redecorate?

And why does a nursery have exterior French doors?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

So how many times will that baby pull that tree down on herself when she’s pulling herself up from the floor?  Or how much dirt (or whatever else is in that planter) will she eat?  Unless they’re blanket training and she’s not allowed to leave her blanket on the floor.

30 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Someone suggested in the comments that Michelle should write a book “about grandparenting”.

🤦‍♀️

Oh yeah. Because she was so successful at the whole parenting thing... 🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Someone suggested in the comments that Michelle should write a book “about grandparenting”.

Kind of like one of Stephen King's stories.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Tigregirl said:

So how many times will that baby pull that tree down on herself when she’s pulling herself up from the floor?  Or how much dirt (or whatever else is in that planter) will she eat?  Unless they’re blanket training and she’s not allowed to leave her blanket on the floor.

If any of one of the Duggar daughters/daughters-in-law is blanket training, it’ll be Anna. She is hell-bent on being the perfect Gothard wife and mother and as the years go on, we’re going to see her become crazier and more doctrinaire. Her strategy for carving out a place for herself in the family hierarchy is to become Michelle 2.0

• Love 2
22 hours ago, ginger90 said:

🤦‍♀️

“If it first you don’t succeed… ”

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 6/27/2020 at 7:48 PM, ginger90 said:

🤦‍♀️

She can write a book but I do need evidence she can name all the grand babies and their parents first.

• LOL 9

I'm guessing the moments before that picture was taken, Michelle was fed up with all the grandchildren running feral and told their moms to organize a craft to settle them down, and then Michelle walked away.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm guessing the moments before that picture was taken, Michelle was fed up with all the grandchildren running feral and told their moms Jana to organize a craft to settle them down, and then Michelle walked away.

fixed that...

• LOL 12

I bet Meredith runs circles around her older siblings. My money is on Meredith to lead the pack in moving away from the hateful flavor of Christianity.

15 years from now, Josie and Meredith will be writing competing books, politely slamming each other during their publicity tours.

• LOL 14
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I bet Meredith runs circles around her older siblings. My money is on Meredith to lead the pack in moving away from the hateful flavor of Christianity.

15 years from now, Josie and Meredith will be writing competing books, politely slamming each other during their publicity tours.

That would be a sight to behold.  I'm old now, so probably won't get to see it. Unless I live to be 101

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

That bow on Meredith! Yikes! 

Smuggar looks like shit. 

Hey, lay off my kid. 😉 Big bows now, big purpose later. ✍️🏳️‍🌈👊🏿🆓

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Josh looks like he's been smoking weed.

Over on reddit some people have been speculating that Sex Pest is a secret alcoholic. Apparently the weight gain, bloated face, and glassy eyes are making them think so. 

• Useful 9
33 minutes ago, emma675 said:

Over on reddit some people have been speculating that Sex Pest is a secret alcoholic. Apparently the weight gain, bloated face, and glassy eyes are making them think so. 

I could see that, he certainly has the look of it.

• Love 5

I hate all those mismatched prints in the same dress. Meredith is adorable, but her dress is the worst.

Josh looks slimmer in the stomach, but he needs to find a pair of shorts that fit!

• Love 6

Sexpest looks like JD's 45 year old uncle, not his slightly older brother. The girls are very pretty, but the two younger boys resemble their Keller uncles more than their Duggar uncles.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, drafan said:

Is Anna wearing Hunter rain boots (Holy hot !!! It's July!) ...they retail for at least 75 bucks.

Yes she is, and it's the short ones that sell for 75 bucks. Anna is wearing the tall boots which are about $150 retail.  And, yes, her feet must be swimming in sweat.

k73b7vy4pz851.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Just looking at them makes me sick to my stomach. Here they are living on Daddy's property, no real job or income, SIX kids with more coming. I mean wtf? How can anyone look at them with any kind of inspiration at all? Talk about a dead-end life. I predict something really tragic to happen with these people at some point. They can't continue on this meaningless trajectory for very long. It's actually quite sad. I feel bad for the kids.

JimBob cc: This is my blessed firstborn son. He can, over the course of several years, molest his own sisters, including a five year old, andd then later go onto an adultery website (minimum) or actually have sex with someone other than his wife (probably the truth), which are equally wrong in according to my Godly interpretation of scripture, but because he prayed to the correct Jesus (aka my Jesus that gives me dominion over my wife and children) he is forgiven forever even while he's allowed near my own preadolescent daughters and those of my other children, I forget their names. But doesn't matter because REPENTANCE. Meanwhile, my second oldest daughter and one of his victims is not allowed to visit my house without my permission because even though my own Jesus rules say that she should follow the rules of her husband, her new headship, who, go figure, even while he's also a total douche (I mean, believes in a lot of the same Jesus things I do) maybe has a problem the way Jill had to act like her brother molesting her was no big deal and if she doesn't that means she doesn't believe in my Jesus even though according to my own rules, her husband gets to decide the right Jesus, I didn't really mean it because if I'm not the final Jesus decider, it's bullshit.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

k73b7vy4pz851.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&aTalk about a dead-end life. I predict something really tragic to happen with these people at some point. They can't continue on this meaningless trajectory for very long. It's actually quite sad. I feel bad for the kids.

You bring up a really good point that I hadn’t considered. Josh really has nothing to lose, and that’s not a good position for anyone to be in. 

12 hours ago, doodlebug said:

Yes she is, and it's the short ones that sell for 75 bucks. Anna is wearing the tall boots which are about $150 retail.  And, yes, her feet must be swimming in sweat.

150 dollars? Is Boob paying her to stay with Sex Pest because we know neither have a job to afford boots like that. 

• Love 9
22 hours ago, Temperance said:

I hate all those mismatched prints in the same dress. Meredith is adorable, but her dress is the worst.

Those are super-popular in the South. They're called Matilda Jane, and not cheap. I never have understood why people go so wild over them, I think they're ugly.

• Love 8