Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

Duggars have been busy forming LLCs - 3 new this week in Anna's name which brings her total of LLCs up to 5. all managed by the Western Ridge Financial Group LLC

Jeer also has 3 new LLC's this week so he is now up to 4 or 5 as well

• Useful 9
22 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Duggars have been busy forming LLCs - 3 new this week in Anna's name which brings her total of LLCs up to 5. all managed by the Western Ridge Financial Group LLC

All before the new tax deadline of July 15th.

• Useful 7
  • Love 1

Does JB not realize that the government employs forensic accountants and loves to go after low-hanging fruit? At some point his house of LLCs is going to be exposed and all their lives are going to be upended. It will be the end of their TLC show, JB will either go to jail or be fined and unable to support all the adults, and very few of them have any skills to support themselves. 

If Josh isn't also jailed, he's going to find his notoriety makes it impossible for him to find a job that will support a wife and 6+ children.

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, Nysha said:

Does JB not realize that the government employs forensic accountants

I wonder if he has his own shady accountant himself suggesting all of this convoluted LLC mess.  If I were Anna, I'd keep my name off of anything associated with JB.  Does Sex Pest have anything in HIS name??

• Love 8
(edited)
33 minutes ago, Nysha said:

Does JB not realize that the government employs forensic accountants and loves to go after low-hanging fruit? At some point his house of LLCs is going to be exposed and all their lives are going to be upended. It will be the end of their TLC show, JB will either go to jail or be fined and unable to support all the adults, and very few of them have any skills to support themselves. 

If Josh isn't also jailed, he's going to find his notoriety makes it impossible for him to find a job that will support a wife and 6+ children.

Is what their doing illegal? I'm guessing they must have 3 planes, therefore the three Cessna LLCs. Wouldn't that be the same or similar to real estate investments?

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

I wonder if he has his own shady accountant himself suggesting all of this convoluted LLC mess.  If I were Anna, I'd keep my name off of anything associated with JB.  Does Sex Pest have anything in HIS name??

The last time I checked, which was a few months ago, nothing was in Josh's name--no property or businesses. 

4 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Hmm this is intriguing! I've always been fascinated by the apparent lack of rhyme or reason to who gets what and who doesn't. 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Temperance said:

Meredith seems to be Anna's favorite or at least the most featured on Instagram. 

Based only on the pictures I see here, Meredith has always struck me as a bit willful and fiery. Makes for adorable photos and a lousy sister-mom-in-training. 

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Is what their doing illegal? I'm guessing they must have 3 planes, therefore the three Cessna LLCs. Wouldn't that be the same or similar to real estate investments?

i don't think it is illegal - there is a giant loophole for shifting assets to LLCs from the GOP tax reform bill.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Zella said:

Hmm this is intriguing! I've always been fascinated by the apparent lack of rhyme or reason to who gets what and who doesn't. 

it is interesting - Jessa, Joe, Joy and James have no LLC. but Jessa and Joe got houses from grandma mary and Joy got a big piece of property from the JB and Michelle trust on a quit claim.

Jed's LLC has the church/school house reno.

I wonder if JoshUa has been in trouble again and Anna just got a nice bribe to stay. I am guessing by the names of the new ones it is property put in her LLCs. Ravenglass and Glasgow are streets in Bella Vista AR where Jason just sold a house and James recently bought a house

GLASGLOW DRIVE LLC

RAVENGLASS NORTH LLC

RAVENGLASS SOUTH LLC

Edited by crazy8s
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

it is interesting - Jessa, Joe, Joy and James have no LLC. but Jessa and Joe got houses from grandma mary and Joy got a big piece of property from the JB and Michelle trust on a quit claim.

I wonder if JoshUa has been in trouble again and Anna just got a nice bribe to stay. I am guessing by the names of the new ones it is property put in her LLCs. Ravenglass and Glasgow are streets in Bella Vista AR where Jason just sold a house and James recently bought a house

GLASGLOW DRIVE LLC

RAVENGLASS NORTH LLC

RAVENGLASS SOUTH LLC

I've wondered in light of the Homeland Security raid, if they've anticipated legal trouble with Josh for some time and, thus, have kept anything out of his name, so he wouldn't have assets that could be seized. But that's just a hunch. 

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

GLASGLOW DRIVE LLC

RAVENGLASS NORTH LLC

RAVENGLASS SOUTH LLC

I was thinking the LLCs were in name only, with no financial benefit for the kids/name holder.

16 minutes ago, Zella said:

I've wondered in light of the Homeland Security raid, if they've anticipated legal trouble with Josh for some time and, thus, have kept anything out of his name, so he wouldn't have assets that could be seized. But that's just a hunch. 

I don't think Josh has had anything in his name since the Ashley Madison scandal. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 1

I don't have any evidence that JB is doing anything illegal, but I think he's shady as hell and one day that's going to catch up with him. 

Also, if the person whose name the LLC was in decided to close it and keep the assets, is there anything JB could legally do to get them back?

• Love 8
On 7/12/2020 at 12:10 PM, Nysha said:

I don't think she actually chose her husband. JB & her dad handed him to her on what she thought was a silver platter, too bad it turned out to be a shiny plastic plate from the Dollar Store. 

Josh was the turd served on a silver platter 

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, Panopticon said:

Based only on the pictures I see here, Meredith has always struck me as a bit willful and fiery. Makes for adorable photos and a lousy sister-mom-in-training. 

They will train it out of her.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Not gonna lie, I'd cut a bitch to have Mack's hair. It's absolutely gorgeous.

I wonder if its that thick. There's a trick to pulling braids to make the hair look thicker than it really is.

Meredith has a black doll, something I've never seen another Duggar with.

Lastly, those pictures look like the dinners Jill makes.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
(edited)

Those braids look like they took more effort than MEchelle ever put into her ragamuffins. Anna does care about her kids. Not enough to leave their creepy father and give them a chance at a normal life but still.

Edited by jcbrown
  • Love 20
20 minutes ago, jcbrown said:

Those braids look like they took more effort than MEchelle ever put into her ragamuffins. Anna does care about her kids. Not enough to leave their creepy father and give them a chance at a normal life but still.

The hair shows effort, but where does Anna get those clothes? Those are pretty elaborate matching dresses. 

If Anna's smart, she's keeping Meechelle and JB pinned against a wall. They keep her and the kids without want or need, and she doesn't walk and talk. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 13

anna got 3 new LLC's in her name in the last few weeks - another new one lists her and sex pest without the financial group.

address removed to comply with the rules

Corporation Name LEXINGTON CONTRACTORS LLC

Fictitious Names

Filing #811254805

Filing Type Limited Liability Company

Filed under Act Domestic LLC; 1003 of 1993

Status Good Standing

Reg. Agent ANNA DUGGAR

SPRINGDALE, AR 72762

Date Filed07/17/2020

Officers JOSHUA DUGGAR , Incorporator/Organizer
ANNA DUGGAR , Incorporator/Organizer

• Useful 7
  • Love 1

I don't understand how these LLC work. It's not like an actual company where people do actual work. I know it's a way for them to give money to the kids and avoid taxes, but I just don't get it because I know nothing about these things.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

I don't understand how these LLC work. It's not like an actual company where people do actual work. I know it's a way for them to give money to the kids and avoid taxes, but I just don't get it because I know nothing about these things.

it is a way for someone with a high income to move property to someone to pay less taxes.

say JB owns a property, JB has a high income and would be taxed accordingly. He moves a property into an LLC in say Jana's name. said property is now taxed in Jana's tax bracket. since Jana has no income, the tax is lower. Any rent paid by a business to rent Jana's tattoo parlor building would also be on Jana's taxes not JB's. is how I understand it. It is a pass through entity to lower the rich persons taxes.

Other than JD's LLC's  and now maybe Jeer's flying school and planes LLC's and Jason's Buildmaster construction. I think the rest are shell companies to lower JB's taxes

• Useful 16
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

it is a way for someone with a high income to move property to someone to pay less taxes.

say JB owns a property, JB has a high income and would be taxed accordingly. He moves a property into an LLC in say Jana's name. said property is now taxed in Jana's tax bracket. since Jana has no income, the tax is lower. Any rent paid by a business to rent Jana's tattoo parlor building would also be on Jana's taxes not JB's. is how I understand it. It is a pass through entity to lower the rich persons taxes.

Other than JD's LLC's  and now maybe Jeer's flying school and planes LLC's and Jason's Buildmaster construction. I think the rest are shell companies to lower JB's taxes

Thank you for the explanation. It sucks that it's legal to do this. Fuck capitalism!

• Love 12
(edited)
5 hours ago, QuinnInND said:

Why are both Boob and MEchelle wearing sunglasses inside? Was Meech wearing those when she picked out that pile-o-crap she is wearing, is that her excuse? Why is there a kid balanced on the beam? Why is there such a huge open space?

Edited by jcbrown
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Future Cat Lady said:

Thank you for the explanation. It sucks that it's legal to do this. Fuck capitalism!

Since 1998,  my husband has had a LLC,  during the times he was a self employed one person business owner.   Nothing to do with capitalism.  Everything to do with income as a sub contractor with many clients.

I have explained LLCs many times.  Never again!

Edited by fonfereksglen
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, jcbrown said:

Why are both Boob and MEchelle wearing sunglasses inside?

The party theme is the Sunglass Emoji - so wearing the glasses is part of the theme.  Apparently there is some inside joke with Pops and the Sunglass Emoji.

4 hours ago, jcbrown said:

Why are both Boob and MEchelle wearing sunglasses inside? Was Meech wearing those when she picked out that pile-o-crap she is wearing, is that her excuse? Why is there a kid balanced on the beam? Why is there such a huge open space?

I didn't notice the kid on the beam until you pointed him out. How did he get there? Why is no one paying attention to him? (Ok, "Duggars" is the answer to the second question, but that still leaves the issue of how he got up there.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 7