Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

(edited)
10 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

That's assuming she actually uses the app and isn't just pretending that she uses it because she's trying to sell it to other people.

Definitely. But I try to be optimistic about any tiny rays of light that I imagine I glimpse sneaking into this dark unholy kingdom! 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm guessing Josh will avoid having anything in his name that's worth money until the statute of limitations run out, for fear of being sued. 

I believe laws were changed for victims of sexual abuse, lengthening the time they have to press charges and/or sue. I'm not sure if the non-family survivor still has time left on the clock. And is he still being sued by the guy whose pictures he used for the dating websites?

All the Duggars are modern day shillers going from one get rich scheme to another. Although other than TLC money, it seems only JB has figured out the 'get rich' part of the scheme.

True. But if part of his scheme now hinges on getting 1.8 million for the fortress-apron house, even he may have be losing his touch! (or am I just thinking wishfully?) ;  )

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

All I need to know about Anna I learn from her likes on twitter. 

Of course she’s been all over this Alabama abortion thing. But she was also liking hateful shit about where’s Obama’s college records, etc. I guess they never passed the birther stuff.  Hateful and stupid. She can go all wide-eyed and bushy eyebrowed as she wants. She’s still a freak. 

Wow. That's even worse than Derick, who's actually been quiet about the issue on Twitter.

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Lawson Bates is active on twitter about these issues. 

He took time out from doing his hair and showing off his badge? Shocked, I tell you. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

All I need to know about Anna I learn from her likes on twitter. 

Of course she’s been all over this Alabama abortion thing. But she was also liking hateful shit about where’s Obama’s college records, etc. I guess they never passed the birther stuff.  Hateful and stupid. She can go all wide-eyed and bushy eyebrowed as she wants. She’s still a freak. 

She angers me beyond belief.

• Love 9
32 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:
1 hour ago, JoanArc said:

Being married to Josh is (mostly) punishment enough.

I say being married to Smugs is living in hell.

I agree, but it's also self-inflicted. Nobody is forcing Anna to stay married or to keep having babies after babies with him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Nysha said:

I agree, but it's also self-inflicted. Nobody is forcing Anna to stay married or to keep having babies after babies with him. 

You mean God is not telling her to stay married to him or kept having babies. I am shocked, simply shocked. I need my ultimate shock treatment known as chocolate.

Edited by bigskygirl

I don't feel sorry for her. She is a hateful person. May she wallow in her misery married to that scum. I feel bad for the kids. They have no choice in the matter. 

• Love 24
(edited)

Did Anna do a birth announcement? Just wondering when she announced, I saw where baby #6 is due this fall. 

Never mind, I scrolled back far enough on her IG & saw it. 

Edited by Whyyouneedaname
answered my own ?
28 minutes ago, toodles said:

I was in the grocery checkout line today and the Enquirer headline was the 25 most hated celebrities with pictures.  One was Josh.  Another one was Kate Gosselin. On the cover.

We're talking about this in the Media thread. I forgot Khate when I listed some if the cover celebs.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, toodles said:

I was in the grocery checkout line today and the Enquirer headline was the 25 most hated celebrities with pictures.  One was Josh. 

May I post this in every Duggar thread just in case they read here ? I want them to see it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Lunera said:

Screenshot_20190530-213800_Instagram-1080x1920.thumb.jpg.c112d7e41f6f95cc8d9374a361b54396.jpgScreenshot_20190530-214656_Instagram-1080x1067.thumb.jpg.53acf7cfc5f4fa23ecfdc81cdfe38cd8.jpg

Barf.

I’m barfing with you. Just gross. Anna’s having kids pretty evenly split between the sexes- at least Mackynzie won’t have a gazillion M slave duties alone. 

Fetuses don’t have genders you stupid idiot. (Josh not you of course). 

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

How is it that Anna looks less pregnant than Lauren?

(Or Josh, for that matter...)

According to Anna, they are all due in November, but she is due last.  Both she and even more so Kendra(!) announced fairly early.  The order is Kendra, Joy, Lauren, and Anna.

It also has to do with they're dressed. 

• Useful 1

Josh is so grimy and repulsive. He is loathsome. I feel sick just looking at that picture. 

They are so tone deaf. 

Anna? Everyone has varying opinions on Anna ranging from anger to pity and everything in between. Josh?  Are you fucking kidding me? No one wants to see that bastard. 

• Love 22
5 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

It’s sex not gender!

Yes but they can’t say sex you know, in case someone says it and they have to strip off and do it right there and then infront of everyone because these idiots don’t have self control. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

It’s sex not gender!

But, really, it's only been in the past few years that the distinction was even a thing most people thought about.

And "sex-reveal" does sound a bit skeevy any way you slice it...

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

But, really, it's only been in the past few years that the distinction was even a thing most people thought about.

And "sex-reveal" does sound a bit skeevy any way you slice it...

Well it’s a reveal that people had sex! (Most pregnancies come from sex but not all these days)

• Love 5

Why is it okay for them to show an ultrasound photo of what is, in essence, a naked baby in profile - but not show a photo of a real unclothed baby in profile? Is modesty not an issue until the child is born?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Why is it okay for them to show an ultrasound photo of what is, in essence, a naked baby in profile - but not show a photo of a real unclothed baby in profile? Is modesty not an issue until the child is born?

That baby is not naked. It is wearing a baby skin onesie.

• LOL 9

Truthfully, I would mislabel it gender also.  I also don’t care that she posted it on her Instagram. It’s her page, she’s entitled to post what she wants . I don’t go to any of their( or any other ‘celebrity’) Instagram pages. I don’t even care if they start showing up in the show. It’s between the cast and the producers and the advertisers.i just won’t watch it. If enough people stop watching then they will go away. And since that is the outcome I want, then it would all be good. 

• Love 4

Why would TLC bring Josh back? He was never an integral part of the show - he's one of 19, he molested his sisters and was involved in a sex scandal.

It just doesn't make any sense. Josh doesn't matter to anyone but Anna, the kids, his parents, maybe some siblings and extended family. Beyond that he just doesn't matter. 

• Love 8
(edited)

I'm surprised they can have a sex reveal that early.  She isn't due until the second half of November, which means she's like 3-4 months pregnant. (Duggar data has a new post about who's due when.) 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Temperance said:

I'm surprised they can have a sex reveal that early.  She isn't due until the second half of November, which means she's like 3-4 months pregnant. (Duggar data has a new post about who's due when.) 

They have to step up their game. Remember Anna was boasting about having the only two Duggar granddaughters. Jinger and Jessa have daughters now, so Anna has to remind everyone she is pregnant with baby number six,

(edited)

I do often wonder if Anna is clinging to a plan she made when she first got married... basically that she and Josh would be the next generation of 19 Kids and Counting. They are the ones doing a letter theme, they continue to have kid after kid like clockwork, and she tags all her posts #littleduggars. It makes me think that some part of her is still imagining her family as the stars of 19 Kids and Counting 2.0.

Edited by truebluesmoky
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, truebluesmoky said:

I do often wonder if Anna is clinging to a plan she made when she first got married... basically that she and Josh would be the next generation of 19 Kids and Counting. They are the ones doing a letter theme, they continue to have kid after kid like clockwork, and she tags all her posts #littleduggars. It makes me think that some part of her is still imagining her family as the stars of 19 Kids and Counting 2.0.

Please...Neither one of them are that interesting, and Smugs has burn his bridges aka being on the show.

Anna should keep her slimy husband off her social media and just make it about herself. 

Anna has mixed opinions.  Everyone hates Josh except for a few crazies. 

I grew up IFB and have a lot of IFB connections, friends etc.  The Duggars are still liked but everyone gets quiet about Josh. No secret he is scum and no one wants to be associated with that mess. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 4