Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

On 3/22/2019 at 4:36 PM, BigBingerBro said:

In many places you can sell your blood plasma for $$.  Stereo-typically people who are between jobs or have a low-income do this.

I retired from a federal job 4 1/2 years ago.  I get a monthly pension, plus our home and cars have long been paid off.

I began donating plasma shortly after retirement.  So for over 4 years, I donate twice a week.  Most people I see at the very busy plasma center do work low wage jobs.  I see people in unforms like fast food, etc.

I don't need the money and I let it build a on the Visa card and make about $2,500 per year.  It's for extras. I do see some low income people in beater cars where both husband and wife donate, taking turns while one spouse stays in the car with kids.

Payment is based on your weight, so people weighing over 150 lb would get more than me.

• Useful 8
  • Love 5

In the case of Smuggly Do Wrong claiming he is a victim aka the news coming out about him molesting his own sisters makes me so mad.

We had terrible shootings involving three people, and one MT Highway Patrol trooper in the early morning on March 15th. One of the three people died and left behind a six year old little girl. The trooper was airlifted to Salt Lake City after being shot in the head, neck and face. The alleged suspect ambushed the trooper while he was sitting in his patrol vehicle and shot the others over road rage. Sorry Smugs, you have the darn nerve playing the victim card when so many people are real victims. I have no sympathy for you at all.

Edited by bigskygirl
No poor Duggar style grammar
On 3/18/2019 at 3:12 PM, libgirl2 said:

Smuggar looks awful in those pictures. Puffy in the face like he has been drinking-- a lot. I didn't notice right away because I refused to look at his ugly face but someone mentioned it elsewhere so I took a good look. 

Someone I know has close family member who is a recovering alcoholic. That same someone told me that Josh's look in his birthday party pictures sure does look an awful lot like how one of their functional alcoholic family member looked when they'd been drinking (before they got sober). 

I wonder if Anna would even suspect if Josh had come after drinking. Does she know how alcohol smells? Has she seen drunk people to be able to assess their eyes, speech, etc (assuming if it wasn't completely fall-down drunk levels of obvious)? Hmm. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Someone I know has close family member who is a recovering alcoholic. That same someone told me that Josh's look in his birthday party pictures sure does look an awful lot like how one of their functional alcoholic family member looked when they'd been drinking (before they got sober). 

I wonder if Anna would even suspect if Josh had come after drinking. Does she know how alcohol smells? Has she seen drunk people to be able to assess their eyes, speech, etc (assuming if it wasn't completely fall-down drunk levels of obvious)? Hmm. 

I said then it looks like he was puffy from drinking. 

• Love 2
On 4/11/2019 at 10:50 AM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Totally being honest here, I’m a recovering alcoholic. And I was DAMN good at being fully functional right up til I wasn’t. He does look puffy drunk (as I call it.) and something tells me Anna would be none the wiser.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I doubt Josh is an alcoholic. For one thing, I expect both JB and Anna track his money carefully. Where would he get money for booze? 

If he looks "puffy", that may be genetic and it may be diet or a little of both. 

• Love 10

I think it would be difficult for Josh to hide drinking alcohol. He seems to be around Anna or a sibling almost always. He's also a target for gossip and whether someone bought him alcohol or he bought it himself, he would likely end up in a tabloid.

None of the Duggar 19 ever look shiny and clean and I think Josh looks the same, only with more weight. 

• Love 10
29 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I don't recall its name now, but that might also be the trust that held Smuggar's Siloam Springs house. It had some weird name that distanced itself from belonging to a Duggar. 

I googled it, and it’s the same one. Travis story is the employee of the shell company.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

JB and Michelle better get ready to pay for another one. Diapers and formula isn’t cheap. 

If I could like this post a thousand times, I would. How are JB and Michelle prepared to support 200 grandkids especially if they keep marrying off these super young with little career prospects?

• Love 18

So JB and Michelle commented on the pregnancy announcement and said it's our 16th grandbaby! huh?

They have 12 born grandchildren - Josh 5, Jill 2,  Jessa 2, Joy 1, Joe 1, Jinger 1.

Seewald #3 makes 13. 

Joe and Kendra #2 makes 14.

Either JB and Michelle got it wrong or someone else is pregnant due before Anna and hasn't announced.  I'm going with either Abbie or Lauren. 

• Love 9

Gross. Its definitely the year of fundie pregnancies. Whitney is definitely pregnant and Carlin will be pregnant before the end of the year. Any day now Joy, Lauren, and Abbie will announce. 

Edited by Lunera
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

How can she not be revolted to lay with that scum? 

My take is that she is a healthy young woman with desires and he is there and available.  We don't know what he has told her, acts towards her, forgiveness considered, etc. etc.  Of course what we know from the teevee eliminates him as a contender for any one of us, but, we aren't her.

• Love 5

Screenshot_20190426-143112_Chrome.thumb.jpg.212f0a649ed3abf8fea53b29fec01913.jpg

M6 would be the 15th grandchild, so did they accidentally out another pregnancy?

Edited by Lunera
M6 not M7. Must have been thinking of Sierra's horde of 7.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

My take is that she is a healthy young woman with desires and he is there and available.  We don't know what he has told her, acts towards her, forgiveness considered, etc. etc.  Of course what we know from the teevee eliminates him as a contender for any one of us, but, we aren't her.

Basically- in Anna’s world her choice is to have sex with her husband or be celibate the rest of her life, and that’s only if Josh “allows” that. In their social milieu a woman’s body belongs to her husband- period. In the mainstream world women are raped and sexually assaulted by their husbands and boyfriends, and are often too afraid to leave the relationship. Josh molested his own FIVE YEAR OLD SISTER- I don’t think he is above raping his wife (and he wouldn’t even think of it as rape). 

I do believe Anna wants these babies- I think she enjoys them and they give her purpose. Whether she has “forgiven” Smuggar, or accepts that this is the best she can do, or is forced by him to gave sex I just don’t know  

Anna will continue to have children in the even years for the next decade, with maybe one last baby after 42. They will likely have 12 kids. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lunera said:

Screenshot_20190426-143112_Chrome.thumb.jpg.212f0a649ed3abf8fea53b29fec01913.jpg

M7 would be the 15th grandchild, so did they accidentally out another pregnancy?

It's M6, and probably not. Either they lost count or someone is waiting to announce with a paid announcement. Pickles claims it's Joy.  I think it's more likely Si and Lauren or John and Abbie. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

Basically- in Anna’s world her choice is to have sex with her husband or be celibate the rest of her life, and that’s only if Josh “allows” that. In their social milieu a woman’s body belongs to her husband- period. In the mainstream world women are raped and sexually assaulted by their husbands and boyfriends, and are often too afraid to leave the relationship. Josh molested his own FIVE YEAR OLD SISTER- I don’t think he is above raping his wife (and he wouldn’t even think of it as rape). 

I do believe Anna wants these babies- I think she enjoys them and they give her purpose. Whether she has “forgiven” Smuggar, or accepts that this is the best she can do, or is forced by him to gave sex I just don’t know  

Anna will continue to have children in the even years for the next decade, with maybe one last baby after 42. They will likely have 12 kids. 

The part where you say "I don't know" is really true.  We don't know. He isn't for us and maybe she has told herself enough to accept him in that way.  Maybe she is unwilling to be with him except to get pregnant.  Maybe she just likes it with him enough to suppress the other stuff.  We don't know if he withholds because he doesn't want more children.  We don't know if he is still seeing other women (you know what I mean). We just don't know.  

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

She has no choice (or she would if she weren't brain washed). I wonder if she initiates or he does? Yuck. 

I wonder how much he forces her to do that she really doesn’t want to do or hates doing?

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I wonder how much he forces her to do that she really doesn’t want to do or hates doing?

We do know from the leaked Ashley Madison application that he doesn't believe that marital rape is a thing. I hope that Anna has sex for more than procreation purposes.

• Love 2

I guess the last band aid baby finally fell off.

This explains why they’re selling their house. I will not watch that announcement video for anything. I simply cannot muster up any congratulations or hope for these two. Jim Bob and Michelle are two of the most selfish and evil people I know.  Just look what they released on the world.  Funny how they didn’t talk about Josh at all in their wonderful wonderful wonderful statement. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

Maybe Michelle is counting Lauren’s miscarriage? (But not Anna’s)

I don’t think so. I think either someone else hasn’t announced yet or Michelle cannot count. 

• Love 5

Let's see, no job, living in Daddy's guesthouse and no prospects? Yup, perfect time to bring another innocent life into the world!

FWIW, I don't think Josh forces himself on Anna. I think she's the one who wants all these kids.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

FWIW, I don't think Josh forces himself on Anna. I think she's the one who wants all these kids.

I do firmly believe that Anna does want these children, no matter what she thinks or doesn’t think about her husband. I do hope he doesn’t give her an STI because I highly doubt he’s given up his cheating ways.