Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

I went to EatItaly (in Milan) just before the pandemic. Delicious. This was my lunch. You can see the melon under the procuitto, but it was a nice light filling lunch. I just missed having a small it of dressing (or oil and vinegar) for a little extra moisture  BA106DE2-F94E-4840-ACF0-78C4BB6FF78E.thumb.jpeg.f9291c14dca1cba9594c9e46a6228063.jpeg

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

The same fan based on the content and the outline of the screen name.  Apparently, "fan" never got the signed copy. 

Bruh? He needs to just stop.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Mod Announcement 

Friendly reminder- it’s against forum policy to bring posts from other sites regarding Duggar activities in order to mock/criticize or review their opinions. 

If you want to discuss Jeremy’s reaction to fan behavior that’s fine, but let’s not go down the road of other people’s opinion of Jeremy. 

I looked earlier today and there were lots of comments criticizing them for promoting their book club instead of honoring Memorial Day. We’ll see if those comments stay!

• Love 13
(edited)

13 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

um63xt92hf271.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&

Hoover reads on here 🤣🤣🤣. Hi 👋 Jeremy!!!!!! 

Next video will show Jinger shoveling food into her mouth and drinking a $10 coffee! Yum yum!

Edited by iwantcookies
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Country hipster don't mix.

I would have gone with the cowboy hat or the red sneakers, but not both (actually, I wouldn't be caught dead in either, but you know what I mean).

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

I'm surprised he doesn't become an Anglican or Episcopal priest.  They wear beautiful vestments.  I know an Anglican priest that wears his cassock for everyday wear (unless he is at the park with his children).  He also attracts a lot of attention.  Jeremy could play dress up all he wants.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3

What the heck is wrong with Jinger in that video? She sounds silly, uneducated and drugged, actually. Does she not know how to calculate time across the 4 time zones? Apparently not. Another thing, did that vehicle have the steering wheel on the right side of the front seat? Something is very wrong with Jinger. I think Jeremy gets a bit frustrated with her lack of awareness and immaturity. I agree with the comments about them always eating out; not having the girls with them and I believe that Jinger barely eats. There is no way she ate any of the food that was on that tray Jeremy brought out. 

• Love 7

I think the kids were with them in the car. Jinger was filming practically up her nose and seemed to be avoiding filming anything behind her. You can glimpse the edge of a pink carseat in one frame.

I wouldn't be surprised if the kids were with them on 'date night' either. Or maybe it was the same day.

If you were new to the Vuolo's you might guess they were childless.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, floridamom said:

Another thing, did that vehicle have the steering wheel on the right side of the front seat?

That’s how the camera gets the video, backwards. If they wanted to, they could rotate it in settings. I guess they didn’t want to. 🤷🏼‍♀️

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I think the kids were with them in the car.

I heard a child in the video.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
35 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Does anyone know if Cade and Gabby were the special guests for the book club?

Did Book Club meet on a holiday? I assume if it did and Cade were around, he would be the guest. Maybe Gabby has better things to do. Does Cade allow her to miss events like the Vuolos' book promotions? 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Did Book Club meet on a holiday? I assume if it did and Cade were around, he would be the guest. Maybe Gabby has better things to do. Does Cade allow her to miss events like the Vuolos' book promotions? 

I was only half listening to Jinger, but I thought she was discussing the time of the book club in the video.

If Cade is still in town I'm guessing Gabby and their daughter are too.

• Love 1

I am starting to be embarrassed for them.  There is a colossal lack of self-awareness; Jeremy is showing himself to be a fool.  Poor Jinger doesn't appear to have learned anything and except for very surface things, is still the naïve little girl from Arkansas.

• Love 18
(edited)
2 hours ago, Suzn said:

I am starting to be embarrassed for them.  There is a colossal lack of self-awareness; Jeremy is showing himself to be a fool.  Poor Jinger doesn't appear to have learned anything and except for very surface things, is still the naïve little girl from Arkansas.

They're well-watched. The most shallow, vain person on the planet (Jeremy) found the most vapid girl on the planet (Jinger). They're blissfully happy.

Edited by Lady Whistleup
  • Love 8
(edited)
13 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Wow.  I'm not typically a JinJer basher, but his response that church is a great place to find babysitters comes across as very tone-deaf and "user-y" to me.  If I were one of their babysitters from church, I'd be offended and feel used.  Ugh.

Do you think they don't pay these people to babysit?  I don't believe that for a minute. 

I found some of the most trustworthy and level-headed babysitters at my church, when my kids were young.  Their youth programs were a great resource.  Ours included basic first aid classes, Emergency referrals, lists of activities, and a parental "phone tree" in case adult help was needed.  Girls and boys were available and it was an amazing help to the busy parents in our congregation.

You find people where you find people.  In church, at schools, in the neighborhood, online.   I don't see how that's "using" anybody.

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, leighdear said:

Do you think they don't pay these people to babysit?  I don't believe that for a minute. 

I found some of the most trustworthy and level-headed babysitters at my church, when my kids were young.  Their youth programs were a great resource.  Ours included basic first aid classes, Emergency referrals, lists of activities, and a parental "phone tree" in case adult help was needed.  Girls and boys were available and it was an amazing help to the busy parents in our congregation.

You find people where you find people.  In church, at schools, in the neighborhood, online.   I don't see how that's "using" anybody.

You could be right.  I was imagining older church ladies who were helping out the young couple with "don't have family nearby" or something.  No skin off my nose either way.

Edit to add:  If I were one of their "sweet friends" from church I wouldn't charge them for babysitting, as a gainfully-employed adult.  I think that's where my reaction to his post is coming from.

Edited by CouchTater
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Babysitting is different when one of the babies is a newborn and the other is a toddler. 

• Love 14
(edited)

Jeremy was an ass to someone on Jinger's account. A pic of Jeremy. The person noted that he likes to have his picture taken. He replied that she was following Jinger's account, heavily implying that you will see lots of pics of him there. He didn't need to be such a jerk about it. 

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

Even teen babysitters can be very expensive in some places. Add the cost of a meal, and date night can add up to a week of groceries. 

Maybe the person who wrote to Jeremy can't afford a sitter because she has to pay for clothes, food, and housing. Not everyone gets showered with freebies like JinJer do. I hope Jeremy realizes how unusual his current arrangement is. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 19