Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

On 5/24/2021 at 6:21 PM, BigBingerBro said:

He reminds me of Tiny Tim

In that photo, he almost looks as though he is going to age into Aron Ra. With a perm. 

Except that Aron (a fixture on the atheist circuit, if you don't know him) is crazy intelligent, which makes up a lot for his having (as he says) "the face of a Disney Villain. He also frequently wears the same sort of hat that Aunt Cade is sporting here, but I couldn't find a good picture of him in it.

Aron_Ra_(2) (1).jpg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

How many pairs of expensive shoes do these people have?  Are they getting them for free?  They have two little kids and no actual jobs.  What am I missing here?  Surely Nike is not using these two Z-listers as influencers?  Or is Jere just pretending that Nike is giving him free stuff in the hopes that the company will eventually find him?

I think that's all my questions for now. 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 23
(edited)
24 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

How many pairs of expensive shoes do these people have?  Are they getting them for free?  They have two little kids and no actual jobs.  What am I missing here?  Surely Nike is not using these two Z-listers as influencers?  Or is Jere just pretending that Nike is giving him free stuff in the hopes that the company will eventually find him?

Considering their  posts do not include “paid sponsorship”, or “paid partnership”, I’d say either they aren’t  following the rules, or he’s just hoping Nike responds with one or the other.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 11

Or they just spend their money the way they want without explaining it to other people.  Like most adults. 

I think Gabby looks lovely in the gold dress.  She's young enough to carry off such an extreme style with confidence and the color is great.  And I like that Cade stayed with basic black to not compete with his wife.  She was the focus of the evening, after all.    

• Love 5
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I wonder if they buy them and then return them? They're always wearing new, expensive sneakers, but I don't know that we see all of them more than once.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

In that photo, he almost looks as though he is going to age into Aron Ra. With a perm. 

Except that Aron (a fixture on the atheist circuit, if you don't know him) is crazy intelligent, which makes up a lot for his having (as he says) "the face of a Disney Villain. He also frequently wears the same sort of hat that Aunt Cade is sporting here, but I couldn't find a good picture of him in it.

Aron_Ra_(2) (1).jpg

tinytim.jpg

• LOL 10
7 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Aron_Ra_(2) (1).jpg

That can be Cade’s dad!

• LOL 4

Is that a Lexus symbol on the steering wheel?! 

Wow, it sure is.

5 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

I wonder if they buy them and then return them? They're always wearing new, expensive sneakers, but I don't know that we see all of them more than once

Wouldn't it be great if they bought knock off/fakes !!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

When neither of you work, isn't captioning something "midweek mood" kind of pointless?  I feel like every day is Saturday with these two.

No kidding! "Pointless" is a good word for a lot of what they do. Although I suppose the overall "point" is to promote themselves. Relentlessly. 

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

No kidding! "Pointless" is a good word for a lot of what they do. Although I suppose the overall "point" is to promote themselves. Relentlessly. 

It's a lot of promotion for not much product. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 15
On 5/26/2021 at 12:52 AM, iwantcookies said:

Cade is trying to look sexy and failing

B1E4FC48-8C5F-4867-9013-517D4A5E9652.jpeg

I hate that horrible pile of hair.  And even more, that he obviously thinks he looks good.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, Suzn said:

I hate that horrible pile of hair.  And even more, that he obviously thinks he looks good.

Well, his eyeshadow complements his denim shirt and the pale lip shade is nice with the chest hair. 

Lay off the filters, cowboy. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

Come on, Jinger, you couldn’t have done a little proofreading before posting the message?

No shit.  There’s no excuse for not taking a minute to proofread before posting, says the woman who has to frequently edit after posting here. 😞

• LOL 5
  • Love 13

That feels like some subtle shade in using “Mrs Foehner” since she doesn’t go by that name professionally. Silly woman, no matter how successful she might be, she’ll always be the property of her husband first and foremost.

Absolutely.  For those bothered by Cade, think about how utterly gut wrenchingly awful it is for him to be in the shadow of his wife.  He's a nobody, reduced to being the minder of the train on her dress at an awards ceremony.  This has to kill him.  But before that's too satisfying of a thought, I have to also think that Little Momma got a strict talking to from her headship about not getting too big for her britches, or some other nonsense.  I bet she constantly has to be reminded of Mr. Foehner's superiority.  Very sad.  

This is a young woman who could be on the brink of super-stardom and great success.  And I'm sadly confident that it's all going to fizzle because of an asshole husband and a baby making train that's already left the building.  I hope she doesn't regret it one day.  

On topic, Jinger needs to up her social media game by posting a picture of her hands on the steering wheel of that car with the Lexus logo clearly front and center.  She'll title it, "really need a manicure!!".  But it's obvious to all what the point of the post really is.  Seen it too many times in real life.  

I'm still stunned to this day how different Jinger looks present day than she did as an unfortunate teenager.  Hair, bronzer and make-up aside, sometimes I don't even think she's the same person. 

• Love 12

While Jinger was having her “day off” she should have booked a hair appointment.

And, speaking of hair, (dramatic pause) what would Cade look like with shorter (normal) hair? It could only be an improvement...

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Teriacky said:

While Jinger was having her “day off” she should have booked a hair appointment.

And, speaking of hair, (dramatic pause) what would Cade look like with shorter (normal) hair? It could only be an improvement...

My guess they did not get a grifted hair appointment for Jinger. Jeremy likes FREE.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Why does it look like no one wants to be there except for Jeremy?

Because it's probably true. I'll be surprised if they get through even one more hour of book club. If they get a non-talkative guest, things will go downhill very quickly. 

Whose idea was it to schedule four of these? And why?

• Love 9
(edited)
38 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

So Jeremy’s parents read /edited the book not the Duggar’s haha. Guess Jer consider his in laws uneducated!

Godly me Jeremy is DULL. DULLEMY should be his name.

Hey, the Homie is trying his hardest out in these streets to entertain us. 

(...I do actually look forward to seeing what the shmuck posts next.)

Edited by Gigi43
  • LOL 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Why does it look like no one wants to be there except for Jeremy?

I think Jer loves loves loves loves loves being on camera and talking talking talking talking into microphones. 

Doing that well isn't his long suit, unfortunately. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 9
  • Love 11

I only half listened to the two minutes, but I'm confused about Mrs V's comment. I thought she was heading toward perspective and then she threw in accuracy. Was she saying her perspective was accurate, meaning it matched Jeremy's? Or that Jeremy's recall of the time was accurate?

• Love 2

See, I sometimes feel like my husband asks for my help a lot around the house, more than I ask him. I work many more hours than he does outside of the home, and I do a lot of the cleaning at home. So in those cases when he asks for help I may get irritated too, because I already feel like I'm doing a lot.

But the difference in this case is that Jinger asked for water after she had a baby. She was the one doing the bulk of the work here in this scenario. 

• Love 9