Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

She is adorable and so much better without the headbands. In an instastory, she's playing a "game" with Grandpa. She's throwing a index card of sorts down a step and then getting it(It's a small step and Grandpa is right there). At one point she says "oh oh" and it's adorable.

Also, since I don't watch the show, I can't believe how much Jinger sounds just like Jessa.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Felicity is too adorable! At least Vuolo grandparents know her name and her personality!

Because grandchildren aren't just a number to brag about for them. 

• Love 15
(edited)
On 7/14/2019 at 2:51 PM, PradaKitty said:

Jeremy dear, we in California do not refer to pizza as “pie”. Just a “heads up” since you seem to be trying so hard. 

I’ve seen numerous pizza places with “pie” in the name in California. (Even the restaurant that Jeremy named describes their pizza as “pie” on its website.)  I bet Dean Martin would have agreed. 

Edited by Lukeysboat
Added info
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

You just have to know how to shop at Trader Joe’s. Lots of things are a great price. And they do have amazingly good and cheap frozen food. We’re empty nesters, so I like to buy some of that stuff and add to it. They have a good Cioppino. I buy that and add a ton of my own shrimp, fish, veggies, etc.

i still like Jinger’s hair. I think the lighter color really suits her. And probably also Jana. 

Prices at TJs can be very reasonable. I wish I had one closer as their frozen food are inexpensive and uniquely delicious. 

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, Lukeysboat said:

I’ve seen numerous pizza places with “pie” in the name in California. (Even the restaurant that Jeremy named describes their pizza as “pie” on its website.)  I bet Dean Martin would have agreed. 

It is true that there may be some places that have pie in the name.  It just isn't used like it may be other places in general conversation.  In my neck of the woods anyway (grew up on central coast of CA and now live in Santa Barbara).  It is like Cali.  Mostly used by people not from here.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

It is true that there may be some places that have pie in the name.  It just isn't used like it may be other places in general conversation.  In my neck of the woods anyway (grew up on central coast of CA and now live in Santa Barbara).  It is like Cali.  Mostly used by people not from here.

So just like the Vuolos?  Who are from Arkansas, Texas and who know where else.  

If they tried to sound like Californians, they'd get slammed for that too. 

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, leighdear said:

So just like the Vuolos?  Who are from Arkansas, Texas and who know where else.  

If they tried to sound like Californians, they'd get slammed for that too. 

I wasn't slamming them at all.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t follow. 

Jeremy and Mr Vuolo are wearing very slim pants. Their pants look very tight and painful in the groin area for anyone who has external parts.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
27 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Jeremy and Mr Vuolo are wearing very slim pants. Their pants look very tight and painful in the groin area for anyone who has external parts.

Really? They just look like pants to me. I don’t think they are too tight. Men in the USA often wear their clothes a size too big, and they are sitting down.....I think the fabric is just bunching because they are sitting. 

• Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, Normades said:

Wow that kid really looks like a Vuolo!!

I saw a picture of Felicity somewhere, and she looked so much like Jeremy’s dad that it was shocking!  At one point in time, I thought she looked just like Jinger, but she’s looking more and more like the Vuolo’s as she gets older.

Edited by farmgal4
Changed a word
  • Love 3
Just now, farmgal4 said:

I saw a picture of Felicity somewhere, and she looked so much like Jeremy’s dad that it was shocking!  At one point in time, I thought she looked just like Jinger, but she’s looking more and more like the Vuolo’s as she gets older.

Refreshing that the Duggar genes can be overcome!

And I'm going with the compressed genitals in the tight pants, too.

• LOL 14
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

How the hell else are you gonna discourage masturbation?

• LOL 18
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

My balls are smooshed and sweaty just looking at that picture. 

And I don't even have any.

Ouch!!  Yikes. Looks so uncomfortable!  Not giving us modest thoughts. 

• LOL 10
(edited)

Damn that baby knows how to take a picture! Are pageants allowed in their religion? Felicity is already all about the bare kegs. * Ahaha - I just saw bare KEGS! LEGS!

Jeremy is from Philly, right? I’m in the south with a lot of transplants, and we have a place called Local Pie. It took me a long time to realize it wasn’t actual pies. 

Edited by EmeraldGirl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I don't think Jeremy's non-denominational church would give pageants a moment of consideration or worry unless it was one of the very risque pageants. Many of the kids from there go to public school, play sports, and generally are brought up as fairly regular kids.

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, Spencer Hastings said:

The quote she uses is an interesting choice. 

D544B69A-DD9D-4B57-9736-DE0B832BB27C.jpeg

I agree. Is it a veiled comment on the current controversy going on? Or just a quote that sounded good to her? 

• Useful 2
16 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I agree. Is it a veiled comment on the current controversy going on? Or just a quote that sounded good to her? 

Not to get too political, but this is a post that can cover many bases.   I suspect Jeremy prompted her to post that quote because I don't think Jinger knows the nuances of what is currently going on.  This post can mean that she abhors the rhetoric from last night, but I don't think so.  I think Jeremy and Jinger support the nation of Israel for their own Evangelical purposes.   In their eyes any criticism of Israel is antisemitic. 

• Love 14

Jinger posted a facetuned selfie a holocaust museum. WT the everyloving F. I'd post it here but I don't know how. I'm at a loss for words, other than F you Jingle, I hope Jer bleeds your TLC cash dry an winds up selling used cars in North Hollywood.

• Love 14
20 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Jinger posted a facetuned selfie a holocaust museum. WT the everyloving F. I'd post it here but I don't know how. I'm at a loss for words, other than F you Jingle, I hope Jer bleeds your TLC cash dry an winds up selling used cars in North Hollywood.

But she put on her very best somber face! 

BE9020EF-3022-4927-95DF-545C62AC7840.jpeg

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Oh come on... ffs. Does she even know why it is so “moving?” Sheesh. 

"There were moving Jews in the railroad car behind me, duh!" -Jinger

These people make me sick.

• Love 4

Do you think she realizes that gay people were tortured and murdered along with the Jews and other groups during the Holocaust?  I wonder what her thoughts are on that.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, PikaScrewChu said:

"There were like Jews and stuff and like Hitler was trying to like kill them all and everything. And it was really sad. I will like, go into more detail but first lemme take a selfie." 

Unfortunately, I have a feeling that that could be a verbatim quote.  Jinger is not exactly a deep thinker.  Interesting that they even captured a somber look on Felicity's face.  Or photoshopped one on her.  Taking selfies at a Holocaust museum has got to be one of the most insensitive things I've seen them do.

So, Jing has now been to THREE Holocaust museums.  And, yet, she remains ignorant.  Nonetheless.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Not to get too political, but this is a post that can cover many bases.   I suspect Jeremy prompted her to post that quote because I don't think Jinger knows the nuances of what is currently going on.  This post can mean that she abhors the rhetoric from last night, but I don't think so.  I think Jeremy and Jinger support the nation of Israel for their own Evangelical purposes.   In their eyes any criticism of Israel is antisemitic. 

She /they lived right on the border in Laredo for years . . .

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Normades said:

Do you think she realizes that gay people were tortured and murdered along with the Jews and other groups during the Holocaust?  I wonder what her thoughts are on that.  

And does she believe all of those who died, including the Jews, went to Hell after they were killed?

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

And does she believe all of those who died, including the Jews, went to Hell after they were killed?

Jinger: "Uhhh... It is sad when people die. 😭😱😬😭💔 Now ummm... I got Felicity's latest bow from..."

• LOL 12
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

It's also likely an anti-abortion thing. She just learned (well, Jeremy learned, because...Jinger) from Jessa's past mistakes and knows not to publicly make that comparison.

• Love 1

I hope she is getting eviscerated on SM right now for that dumbass selfie. If you want to post about your trip, do something tasteful FFS

She is 25, old enough to know better. They are clearly trying to make themselves celebrities, she needs to stay clear of posts like this since people are starting to see through their crap, they better be careful if they want to be popular in the public eye. 

• Love 20
55 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

"It's sad when people die, but you know what isn't sad? Saving 20% on your next purchase at OverpricedShitYouDon'tNeed using code JINGER20!!!!".

Swipe up!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Yeah I don't understand the outrage? She didn't take a selfie showing an exhibit or anything. She didn't stand on a grave like some of those idiots who go to Auschwitz. She posted a somber picture at a museum. Lots of people do similar things.

Also, currently most people using that quote she posted are talking about Hitler's Germany vs Trump's Immigrant Camps. Now I can't imagine that Jeremy is not aware of that. With them having been in Texas, it's possible that they don't align completely on immigration with typical fundie beliefs.  

• Love 9