Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

That blonde is way too ashy for her skin tone. 

It's totally the wrong shade of blonde for her.  Maybe she is using a weird filter for the photo.  Otherwise, she needs something more gold and less grey.

• Love 18

I think she needs to talk to a good hairdresser. As mentioned on here before, I have never dyed my hair. But a friend of mine literally just posted pics of her new blonde dye job, and it looks so nice! Obviously she and her hairdresser worked to make sure it matched her complexion and coloring, though. 

• Love 5
(edited)
14 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

So if I pay her $60 to record a PSA for Planned Parenthood and GLAAD she would do it?

I would chip in for that.  

ETA:  I think there also needs to be a pro LGBTQ message

Edited by Natalie68
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I would chip in for that.  

ETA:  I think there also needs to be a pro LGBTQ message

GLAAD is the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation. (I was familiar with the group, but not what the actual acronym stood for. )

Edited by Temperance
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Snow Fairy said:

This popped up on my Instagram, I don't know where's it from and when

I think if she did her hair, like how it is at the top highlighted? blonde ( is that what it’s called highlights) all over that would’ve been better than full on blonde.

1 hour ago, realityfan26 said:

Only if the shout out goes to Mike Pence!

“Shout out to my big brother Josh Duggar” oops site crashes,she looses all her money.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, Temperance said:

GLAAD is the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation. (I was familiar with the group, but not what the actual acronym stood for. )

WOOPS!  Missed the GLAAD reference on that post. 

• Love 5

I'm sure they have right to not accept messages. Anyone on Cameo, I mean. So they would never read a shout out that goes against what they believe.

31 minutes ago, P2C2E said:

I'm sure they have right to not accept messages. Anyone on Cameo, I mean. So they would never read a shout out that goes against what they believe.

But you could, theoretically, put a price on their beliefs. Like, they might not do it for $60, but what about $100? $500? I don't think the site allows you to set a price for them (nor do I care to find out), but it could be an interesting game.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Thanks to the long history of coding LBGTQ information, we can carefully craft a script that Jinger will read off and not realize it's implications.  

This is what I was thinking. Subtly have them read something that will go over their heads!

3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

That blonde is way too ashy for her skin tone. 

Still can't see the top of her head! Hmmmm. Wonder what happened!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Thanks to the long history of coding LBGTQ information, we can carefully craft a script that Jinger will read off and not realize it's implications.  

Some anti-Semites beat you to the punch on this idea last year, and it was pretty big news. https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/2018/digital/news/celebrities-duped-by-white-supremacists-into-making-anti-semitic-messages-using-video-app-1203071233/amp/

When I saw Jinger was signed up for Cameo, I remembered reading about it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

And probably make it fairly Jesusy too (Actual Jesus, not their judgmental intolerant Jesus).

• Love 3
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Wouldn’t it be nice to put some effort into real life? I’m surprised by this crap.

I see a serious risk for her getting set up and having it blow up in her face.  She is a super ambitious pastor's wife and a young mom.  Not one of the typical reality show freaks. 

I wonder who screens the requests, because she isn't all that bright. Not that I would care if it happened.  😀

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

I see a serious risk for her getting set up and having it blow up in her face.  She is a super ambitious pastor's wife and a young mom.  Not one of the typical reality show freaks. 

I'm surprised Jeremy is letting this happen. If Jinger is too unworldly to see how this could turn out badly, he's not. I'm sure he feels they could use the extra money, but he's also very image-conscious. Even putting aside the risk of her getting trolled, it's still tacky and not likely to impress the church elders he's trying so hard to ingratiate himself with.

• Love 23
17 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

She had to include the Duggar name.

Yes and that was my point in my above post about Jeremy getting more due to being married to a Dugger.

The Dugger name draws more attention than Smith or Brown.

None of us want to be married to any Duggers but those that do can use it as a platform to further their own aspirations. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I think it's a very cute pic, and I still really like her hair.  I refuse to believe it's a wig.  She's come such a long way from braces, raccoon eyeliner and crunchy perms.  I think the look suits her.

Cameo is a fun concept.  She's catching a social media wave and riding where it goes.  At least she has some creativity and vision, unlike her deadly dull sisters.  I'll bet Jeremy gets a kick out of it.  

And hell, If I could find Idris Elba on Cameo, I'd pay unspeakable amounts of money for a shoutout from him.  James Earl Jones used to record people's outgoing voice mail messages for them.  It's all in fun. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

I'm surprised Jeremy is letting this happen. 

I'm surprised he didn't think of it first for himself.

OK, I'm now convinced that hat is glued to her head.

Edited by BigBingerBro
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
23 hours ago, Lunera said:

Screenshot_20190702-182247_Instagram-1080x1920.thumb.jpg.a0099940e1bb45ff702cc1f540e04d18.jpg

https://amp.businessinsider.com/cameo-app-sells-personalized-celebrity-messages-2018-4

Ooohhh, lordy! Jinger is now doing cameo. It's an app where you can buy shout outs from celebrities. This is just a whole new low, it's only washed up reality stars on there. 🙄

I heard of this app on a 90 day fiance blog. Apparently all of them are on this app making $$ from shout outs.

Why does she look like she has two black eyes in that pic? And why do I want to look up her nose?

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

I don't think Jing and Jeremy have the foggiest clue what they've gotten themselves into. I follow some of the reality TV fandoms. Huff Po had an article recently on how toxic the "fans" can get. I can't find it at the moment. Their world has been limited to Instagram and Twitter where they can easily block people. They start creeping into the other facets where reality TV stars are peddling crumbs to fans? Oh no honey...

• Love 10
6 hours ago, jcbrown said:

Why does she look like she has two black eyes in that pic? And why do I want to look up her nose?

Jill Rodriguez came over and did her make up? Or Jing watched Jill’s tutorials on YouTube?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Totally said:

That cameo photo of Jing is horrible

She has posted way better photos of herself, why choose such a terrible one to promote herself ?

Maybe Jer was secretly pissed that she posted the photo focusing on his unattractive lips and stubble .... so he took and promoted this bad shot of Jingle as revenge.  😀

After all, all his social media is on her phone, he tells us. So he uses her phone a lot! 

• LOL 7
7 hours ago, Totally said:

That cameo photo of Jing is horrible

She has posted way better photos of herself, why choose such a terrible one to promote herself ?

Is that not a still from an insta story she posted promoting the Cameo gig? I figured whoever captured the still just did so at an unprinted time, not that Jinger choose that photo.

• Love 4

Her face looks really weird in that photo. My theory is that she's been doing her crazy big smiles in recent photos because it makes her face look less puffy.

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, WalrusGirl said:

No hat! (Courtesy of Rev FP.)

And 🤦🏻‍♀️.

3B9D20DF-26B4-4DE4-BC19-D83F17E920B9.jpeg

4BCD8E1F-1A8D-4C81-8D6F-01A5B9E990FD.jpeg

Both mom and baby with the monster bow look silly.  Money must be really, really tight to appear in this type of sponsorship.  Really, reduced to begging for fast food?

• Love 8

Jinger's shirt doesn't have much more fabric than the Duggar girls' famous camisoles. It looks rather fitted as well. She's come a long way from the modern modest clothing style.

• Love 11
53 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

Both mom and baby with the monster bow look silly.  Money must be really, really tight to appear in this type of sponsorship.  Really, reduced to begging for fast food?

Oh my god, I totally missed Felicity’s absurdly huge Christmas wrapping bow. I was focused on Jinger’s hatless hair and thought Felicity had a headband on! That monstrosity blended right into the wall for me.

• LOL 16
8 minutes ago, WalrusGirl said:

Oh my god, I totally missed Felicity’s absurdly huge Christmas wrapping bow. I was focused on Jinger’s hatless hair and thought Felicity had a headband on! That monstrosity blended right into the wall for me.

I'm not anti-bow for a photo op, but that thing is out of control. Felicity's probably too embarrassed to face the camera.

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Lunera said:

Her face looks really weird in that photo. My theory is that she's been doing her crazy big smiles in recent photos because it makes her face look less puffy.

Jinger's face has really thinned out. I almost wouldn't have recognized her.

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, fonfereksglen said:

And that meal could not have been cheap in Beverly Hills. As someone already commented , I truly doubt Jinger ate much, of any of it.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 6