Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Crystal

Past Contestants: Ins and Outs

I remember from his show, “Mad Fashion,” that he would sew in Stevie Nicks’ name in his designs. Anybody know if he ever got to meet Stevie?

• Like 3

Yeah, he did seem to have it rough the last few years.

He had such a great personality and gave us some wonderful designs.

May he Rest in Peace.

• Like 2

Chris was just a wonderful talented fun guy...so so sad.  I adored his runway collection that season, and honestly wish he'd been in the top three.  There's less sparkle in the world with him gone.  

• Like 7

I knew I'd find you all here! I'm crushed to hear this news about Chris. I'd been following his recovery and donated to the GoFundMe his friends set up for him a few times. I know he was struggling valiantly to get better. My heart is broken. He was such a warm and generous man, so joyful and ready to laugh that big, contagious laugh. A true original. He will be so very much missed. If there's an afterlife you know he's there, making everyone look fabulous. 

• Like 9

RIP Chris.  Even if there were some of his designs I didn't automatically love, I grew to at least like them because he was just so great.  Wonderful personality that just shined through everything.  

• Like 4

I so loved this collection.  Frankly it was the most cohesive of the final four.  Even though I've come to appreciate Christian way more than I did during the season I always thought Chris at the time should have won.  And now I'm totally pissed because I never got one of his Halloween wigs from Target, but they were always sold at any of our local stores.  

Edited by CherryMalotte
  • Like 5

Does anyone know if Bravo is going to re-run Season 4 in his memory?  I would love to hear his, "Did you miss me?" followed by his memorable laugh....

• Like 4

I just read about Chris, and I'm so very sad. 😥 He was always one of my favorites, and I'm so sorry he's left us.

• Like 5

CherryMalotte, how great to see you again!  Thank you for posting that video; it reminded me of how terrific that final collection was. Yes, it was cohesive, but it also had something for every figure type. It was elegant and cutting edge. I loved the colors, the silhouettes, everything!  Too bad the so-called 'fashion-forward' minded judges were so squeamish about his use of human hair. I mean, it isn't as if he scalped anyone to get it! Even people who won't wear leather or fur because of animal cruelty don't clutch their pearls over wool and other fabrics made from animal contributions.

Ah well. It was a very competitive season - though a classy one. Remember when Jillian, who'd lost a challenge everyone expected her to win, shrugging it off and saying "I have honest eyes. There's room for everyone here to excel."

I already miss Chris March. He should still be in the world with us. And Meryl Streep shouldn't have let anyone else dress her for events!

• Like 7

Ayana from Season 16 is studying for her masters in Milan and interning for Zac Posen. Good for her.

• Like 4

On 9/16/2019 at 1:42 PM, charming said:

Ayana from Season 16 is studying for her masters in Milan and interning for Zac Posen. Good for her.

Oh, dear. (See the Zac Posen thread.)